Heavenly Aromas

Story Info
First time fantasy tied up and teased by female friend.
1.6k words
4.12
18.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andbfn
andbfn
3 Followers

I was a twenty two year old virgin. I thought myself attractive, but very shy. She was twenty eight. She lived with her sister. She had been engaged, but broke it off just before the wedding. Then she had been in another long term relationship that he broke off. She was devastated.

Though she always acted and dressed conservatively I always wondered how experienced she was. She was engaged after all. Also whether perhaps her prolonged period of grief might have some base in a sexual dimension to their relationship. Thinking perhaps she had given herself to him for the first time. I guess those were the thoughts of a horny twenty two year old virgin.

One night we were visiting the two sisters with friends. She was clearly very down and upon leaving I gave her a hug. She leaned in and I held her. It turned to a very long hug where I could feel her body relaxing. That was probably the start of our real friendship.

Some months later she started learning to do aromatherapy massage. She did a course that someone ran from her house and the participants, all ladies, practiced on each other. One night I was visiting when her sister had left on an overseas placement. My back was sore and causing me quite a lot of discomfort. She said that she wanted to ask me something.

Apparently they had to keep a record of the massages they do and the instructor said that they would have to do at least one male "patient". A massage, including the "full body" massage would include most of the body, but buttocks and crotch area was clearly not part of this programme. I could feel my heart rate rise. There were so many times that I started to feel an erection coming on just giving her an innocent hug, what would happen if she was working on the back of my legs. She might have sensed my discomfort and added that she was thinking she could ask her brother, but wondered whether she could perhaps practice on shoulders and back.

I slowly got used to her massaging my shoulders and upper chest. I would lie on the table with her behind me. As she touched me my penis would start to engorge. With my lower half fully clothed and a towel thrown over me I would desperately try to think of something else. Turning over provided relief from possible embarrassment and her back massage would be a truly heavenly relaxing experience. Occasionally I would wish her hands didn't have to stop at belt level. Afterwards there would be a hug, with me hoping she doesn't feel my penis growing again. Then she would make us a drink and we would sit on the couch, often with her under my arm and sometimes between my legs. My hormones were there, but I was so wary of my growing feelings as she was still hung up on her ex that I really kept my emotions in check.

One night we had a drink and I started feeling very tired. She suggested that I have a snooze on her bed before starting the long drive home. As I drifted off she nestled under my arm next to me.

I woke in a daze, not really knowing where I was. I tried to move, but my hands were tied above my head. I felt my penis aching with an erection and looked down to see her. She was lying between my legs, with my erect penis in her hand. With her beautiful warm smile she looked at me saying : "Somebody is up."

Then she licked the underside from the bottom to the top and took the head in her mouth for a long slow wet sucking kiss. My virgin penis felt like it would explode with sensation. I gasped, so overwhelmed by the situation that I couldn't breathe normally. She smiled her brilliant smile and gave it another kiss before taking the head and a bit more into her mouth again to slowly let it out again.

Then she slid up against my body. I felt her naked breasts against my skin. As she moved to my left she tucked in under my shoulder, resting one breast lightly against my chest. It was probably a B cup. Just this perfect soft pink breast with one inch areola and nipple. I didn't have much time to be amazed by it. She traced her hand down my chest, squeezed my member and traced her fingers down the inside of my leg as she put her hand behind my left knee. She pulled my leg up and outward to place it between her legs.

Her pussy was against my leg. I tried to feel it, picture it, comprehend it, but I had never even seen it in real life. Then she slowly started making these miniscule rocking motions with her hips. She was grinding against my leg and squeezing her muscles down there. I could sense her breathing shortening.

In the mean time her top hand returned to my body. Stroking my chest, teasing down the sides of my inner thighs and returning to trace a single finger softly up the underside of my penis. At the top she found a drop of pre cum pearling at the opening. She swirled it with her finger al around my glans, driving my sensations into overdrive. I thought I might be detecting a bit of moisture from her pussy on my leg and tried to meet her pussy with her movements.

With the next pass of her finger on my penis she found another drop of pre cum. She took it on her finger and looked at it. Then she tasted it. I was amazed. She paused for a second then she closed her had around my shaft. She started masturbating me. On my sensitive penis it was like the most heavenly aching feeling imaginable. Suddenly seconds later she stopped. She took another drop of pre cum on her finger and swirled it around the head again. I was so close I could barely breathe.

Seconds later she stopped, got up and walked away. Three paces down she turned back and gave me a full view of her gorgeous perky breasts. I was stunned. She came back to me, lifted my head up and put a thick pillow under me. With that warm teasing smile she said: "We wouldn't want you to miss the show".

Walking away I could see her bum. It was perfect, not big, but feminine enough. She went to the dresser. Doing something I couldn't see she moved her weight from the one leg to the other and looked over her shoulder to make sure that I was "enjoying the show." When she was finished she looked back at me and then winked quite deliberately at my aching penis.

Then she smiled and quite deliberately dropped something. With an "oops" she placed one hand on the dresser and slowly slowly bend down at the middle with her knees straight. I was mesmerised by her naked back her perfect legs and bum. I knew I was looking at her pussy and strained my eyes, but could make out nothing more than a dark shape between her legs. Staying in that position she again bend back to look at me with that million dollar smile. My penis was hard as a rock.

She crawled back up the bed from the foot giving me a great view of her breasts. She stopped at my dripping penis and took the top third in her mouth, slowly pulling up while sucking. As the glistening head appeared she took a condom and rolled it down my shaft.

For the first time I was panicking. Was this going to be "IT". I managed to speak for the first time "Lara I'm a virgin" She looked up with that warm caring smile and put her finger on my lips. Then she moved her body up and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. She said "Don't worry this is just so that you don't leave a little present in my bed" She kissed me again and said "play along and I'll give you an amazing climax." and then as she got to her knees with legs either side of me she said: "That's for later, now you are first going to learn how to kiss my pussy."

At that moment I felt a pain at the tip of my penis and squirt after squirt of semen leave my body until I collapsed back on the bed.

I came to and it was dark. I was in my own bed and my pj bottoms was a mess. It was a dream. I had had years of wet dreams, but this was the first time I had ever really came in my sleep.

I got up and cleaned myself off trying to process what I had dreamed. My penis was still at full strength. The thought of Lara as a strong sexual woman who would knew what she wanted and would take it kept me hard. I realised I never even registered in my dream whether her pussy was bald or natural. For the first time I allowed myself to fantasise about her. I imagined her straddling my face with a bald pussy giving me instructions on how to suck on her labia, run my tongue over her opening and kiss her clit. I came again within minutes.

Then I realised I had an appointment with her that night. That would be awkward.

To be continued.

andbfn
andbfn
3 Followers