Heaven's Shore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca stood up to hug Ray. As they embraced, Ray was careful to keep his pelvis apart so as not to accidentally make contact. But Rebecca didn't, and as they neared closer, his big penis made contact with her thigh as they squeezed together.

"Oops!" Rebecca said as she quickly peeled apart. "Sorry about that. Must get in the way a lot for you!"

"My apologies," Ray laughed it off. "Ok, you guys have fun. I'll see ya later!"

Rebecca and Lance spent the rest of their time at the beach mostly in silence. Rebecca drifted off to sleep at one point. As they gathered their things before heading home, Rebecca grabbed Lance's hand, indicating for him to stop for a moment. "Sweetie, are you ok?"

He grumbled that he was fine as he resumed packing up. "Lance. Babe. You know I love you right?"

"I know you do, Rebecca. Can we please just get going?"

After picking the kids up, they had a nice family dinner before putting them to bed. Rebecca closed Monee's door and headed for her room. Lance was already in bed doing some work. Rebecca climbed in and cuddled up next to him.

"Hey," she said as she slowly closed the lid of his laptop for him. Lance sighed and removed his glasses. "Yes?"

"Please don't be upset with me. I was out of line today. I shouldn't have said all those things to Ray. I want you to know I'm sorry." She gently touched his face and ran her fingers through his hair. "I love you honey"

"I love you too."

They kissed passionately. Rebecca moved closer so she was on top of him. He groped her big breasts under her loose fitting t-shirt. She removed her shirt and let him bury his face in her tits which he hungrily did.

Next, Rebecca pulled her shorts down and slid her panties aside. Lance slid his sweatpants down revealing a firm erection. "Fuck me, babe," Rebecca whispered.

Lance jammed himself inside her and let out a moan in the process. Rebecca was not very wet so it yielded a rather uncomfortable entry. She began to bounce up and down as she gradually moistened enough to take him in.

Lance held on to Rebecca's slim and tight stomach as he thrusted upwards. The kids had just gone to bed so they tried to be as quiet as possible. Lance grunted and Rebecca let out a few soft moans that sounded forced.

"Cum for me!" Rebecca whispered. She wanted it to be over.

Lance buried himself deep as he emptied his load inside of her. Having cum earlier that day, this one was only a few deposits before his penis began to retract.

Rebecca smiled as she kissed him. "I love you," she said reassuringly before climbing off him and heading for the bathroom.

Lance laid motionless, breathing heavy and recovering. But his mind replayed Rebecca's public display of infatuation for Ray over and over again.

He began to admit to himself he can no longer please her sexually. Something had to change.

12