Heidi Seeks Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi now had a dilemma: did she push on and fuck her senseless or get the young blondes head between her own legs, come in her mouth, and then fuck her senseless with the gnarled eight inch strap on, the same one she'd ridden on Kevin's face, or maybe the monster, which hadn't seen the light of day for quite some time?

Fuck it, she needed to come, but needed to know Claudia's experience level.

The young blonde regained her composure and turned to lean on her elbow. Heidi stood and looked down at her, a sly smile on her lips.

"So when was the last time, before today, that a woman licked your cunt?" she asked the milf.

"I, er never, actually. That was my first time."

"Not even at university? I thought you were at it like knives,"

"Maybe now but not in my day." said an indignant Claudia.

"And when was the last time you gave head?"

"Do you mean to a woman?"

"Well, yes, I don't see any cock here!"

Claudia blushed and muttered something. Heidi put her hand under the young blonde's chin and lifted her face to look straight into her eyes. "I have made you come twice now, it would be nice of you to reciprocate."

"I...I..." stuttered Claudia. Heidi moved in and kissed her luscious lips, pushing her tongue into Claudia's mouth 👄. They kissed for a minute or two, sharing the cream from Claudia's cunt, with Heidi adding to it by fingering Claudia and shoving her fingers between their lips. She did that twice, but on the third time she delved into her own cunt, then broke the kiss and pushed her fingers into Claudia's mouth.

"Time to teach you how to lick my cunt Claudia."

The young blonde murmured something around the fingers in her mouth and Heidi withdrew them. "Cloudy." she said.

"Pardon?"

"I usually get called Cloudy, by those close to me."

Heidi kissed her again, and a wave of emotion broke over her, and shocked her, and the fleeting thought was this: "I could fall in love with this girl." She'd never ever thought that about another woman, and had never fallen in love with any of her lovers, but this girl had potential. All that would have to wait, as Heidi needed to be licked right now, so she pushed Cloudy back onto the bed instructing her where to lie. Once she had her in position, diagonally across the bed, head about a foot from the corner, Heidi stood over her, then climbed onto the bed, and lowered her cunt onto Cloudy's mouth. As her tongue slipped between her dilated lips just inside her vagina, Heidi smiled and giving her some instruction savoured her worship, as Heidi always called it.

As Cloudy's novice tongue naturally tired, Heidi ground her cunt onto the blonde's mouth, then raked her hips back and forth, riding her face, grunting and groaning, as Claudia moaned softly in appreciation. Heidi's orgasm was loud and extended, and left her shaking and jerking. She leaned behind her and grabbed a handful of blonde tresses. "Tongue, in me, now." she gasped and sat up which thrust her cunt down harder. Her fingers strayed to her clit and she squeezed it between index and middle digit trapping it and then flicked her fingers so they crossed and twisted her clit, once, twice, three times, which given her already heightened state made her second orgasm begin to build. As it arrived, almost like a crash landing she pitched forward, hardly able to breathe, They both relaxed panting, gasping for air, Heidi lying on top of Cloudy, their naked bodies plastered in sweat in the warm summer evening.

Heidi eventually got off her, and stood up. Cloudy look up at her "Shall I leave now?"

Heidi was taken aback. "Leave? Why ever would you think I want you to leave? Do you want to leave?"

"No, I just thought..."

Heidi walked past her prostrate body, soft white skin glistening in the half light.

"I'll be back in a minute. I expect to find you kneeling on all fours here on the bed, facing the window." she patted the side of the bed nearest the door, and picking up her black robe, slipped it on as she stepped out of the bedroom.

Heidi walked to the bathroom and once inside leant on both hands on the sink, head down, trying to compose herself. She looked up into the mirror, her smile went from ear to ear, a massive toothy grin. She threw her head back savouring the feeling of sheer lust coursing through her veins, her nipples rock hard and her cunt sopping wet. She cooled her face with a little cold water, rinsed her mouth with mouthwash, dried her hands and patted her lips.

Heidi went into one of her spare rooms, one she used for storage and opened the wardrobe. It was stacked with shoe boxes, behind which was a hinged silver box, not unlike a photographers box. She pulled it out, allowing the shoe boxes to slide down, and turned with it to the bedside locker.

She opened it and smiled as she saw the contents for the first time in years: the harness lay in the top, velcro'd in place, and in the bottom section were three dildos, lying in cut out foam, just like camera lenses, all cock shaped but of different design and size. She selected the largest, nine inches long and twice as wide as her usual cocks. She had only ever used it on herself, never on her husband, he could barely take the smallest one up his arse. She took the dildo and harness and closed the box. Heidi stepped into the harness and slid the black cock through the hole, getting it in the right place before tightening the straps. She turned and looked at herself in the long mirror. Whenever she had fucked her husband she had always dressed up for it but here she was naked except for the black silk and lace robe, oh and massive fucking cock with the subtle curve just behind the head about six inches up the length.

"Game on!" thought Heidi and walked back to her bedroom.

To be continued in Part 09.

12