All Comments on 'Held Accountable Pt. 02'

by JustJake051

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It would be one thing if you even tried to make it realistic, but you didn't, so it is a made out entire fantasy to the extreme and it lost its luster and any type of validith of being an erotic story rather than a slut writer. Maybe in a third world country could something like this be pulled off...

VincepetroneVincepetroneabout 1 year ago

Love both seties. Please continue. Can’t wait to see how the daughters get used also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! Hope to see how the daughters’ internships work out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Miranda’s daughters “were both attractive girls and, while they inherited their mother's looks, they hadn't inherited her large breasts. The twins were slim and athletic with small bosoms. They were now both about five foot, four inches tall and noticeably taller than their petite mother, though the resemblance was striking between the mother and daughters.”

Now both daughters have their own apartment and are working in Tasha’s marketing firm. Tasha is no doubt training them to use their bodies to help close deals. It would not be surprising at all if Tasha had both of them get large breast implants to enhance their slim and athletic figures and better entertain clients. In addition, with very big tits they would closely mirror their mother’s looks, whose services already are in great demand. The three could make a formidable team of busty hotties representing the company. Looking forward to Part Three of this fabulous and very erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“That was the rawest, purest passion she had ever experienced in her entire life. And now that passion felt like she was on fire. It could easily consume her.”

Miranda found she loves having two big cocks in her pussy and ass, and wants more. Her husband now seems superfluous to her new life, even as she despises what she is becoming. It appears that her daughters are fast becoming company whores too, and Miranda now is addicted to cock and to Tasha’s pussy. There is much more to come in the next Part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Let’s read about Billy and Bobby plundering Miranda’s daughters pussies and asses. So long as Miranda gets their cocks in her regularly she won’t care that she has to share with her horny daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Potential clients will be lining up to get a piece of Miranda and her twins’ marketing expertise. They will definitely get very personal attention. Can’t wait for the next part of this story. Barely plausible, but oh so erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Miranda and the twins will certainly get all the cock they could want. What could be better?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope that the twins both get huge breast implants in Part 3.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Can’t wait for part three. Incredible story!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

More of this story!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I very much hope there is a next chapter in this story. Too much going on for it to end here.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"lust clouded eyes." That now describes Miranda now. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow! What a story. Miranda and her daughters make quite a trio. Once the daughters get their tits enhanced, and I hope they do, the three very busty whores will win over new clients - and get lots of Billy and Bobby’s big cocks in all their holes. Big tits and open holes! Can’t wait for the next chapter. Stan is toast. Love to see this story merge with the other series.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

More, please!

AmbulAmbul11 months ago

The author has a dynamite pen! All of his stories are fantastic. Please continue this series - I agree with other commenters that this series can be combined with the other “Accountable” series for an explosive and very erotic mix of big-busted women.

AmbulAmbul11 months ago

Love it! Keep writing, please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustJake051@JustJake051
I wrote and published many stories as AnnabelleandJay in years past. They are still available under the AnnabelleandJay author section. Now I write as JustJake051. Most of my stories are about wives, Hotwives and married couples discovering and exploring their sexuality. Many ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES