Held Fast Ch. 04

Story Info
Tracey recruits and the rope tightens.
2.4k words
4.62
2.3k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four - The rope tightens.

It was nearly three weeks before Tracey was contacted about another meeting, but she hadn't been idle. As per John's instructions, she had been talking to her best friend abut her dire financial situation. Gilly being only middle management in an NHS trust has struggled for money, even when the economy was good. Now the whole financial crisis had bitten hard and debt was beginning to swallow her up. Tracey, under strict instruction had spoken to her about John and how he had taken on her debt and propped up her business. The only issue was how he wanted to be paid back. However, Tracey would incur John's wrath, if she didn't secure Gilly's cooperation in a threesome.

" Look, as I said before " Tracey reminded her, " John is willing to take on all your debt, settle your mortgage and all you just have to meet him every other month" Tracey pointedly indicated on the papers on the table in the pub table. She had chosen the 'Black Lion' public house in her own town, as it would be quiet that lunchtime and could then exert as much influence as possible, it was a 'girly lunch' and would be relaxed. Tracey, had discarded any sense of guilt about getting Gilly to fall under Johns control. She had reasoned that it would secure her position as his 'sub' and, as an added refinements give her the opportunity to indulge a sexual fantasy of watch her friend get fucked hard by him. All that mattered was John's pleasure, and as a friend to Gilly, her financial security. Tracey looked up and saw the doubt in Gilly's eyes.

"You know the situation. With your debts and the mortgage. If you lost your job, you'd be in serious trouble." Tracey outlined. She was being deliberately vicious with the dangers of an impeding financial crisis." You and Donald, split up months ago and you've not being seeing anyone else. John will be a breath of fresh air, it'll be like a date and let's be honest; you've not slept with a man for a while." Tracey smiled, she was pushing all of Gilly's buttons. She then shot off her final salvo." Besides, I'll be there too. John and I are very close now, even closer then when we were dating. You'll just be having a little threesome, like we had a couple of years ago."

Gilly looked awkwardly at her as the memories of the tryst flooded back to her mind. Tracey's former boyfriend, Mike had persuaded Tracey to arrange a threesome. Gilly had been initially excited by the opportunity to explore sex in a three-way, but once she joined them both in a hotel bed, it had made her long for a partner and lover of her own.

"So you'll be at mine next Thursday at 5.00 pm." Tracey could feel Gilly's reticence waver and decides to take the initiative, "Trust me all your money worries gone for one night. I'll text you the details in the morning."

Thursday came round rather too quickly. She had arranged a sitter for her two children, who were still living at home. and despite all her misgivings, Gilly used a taxi to get to Tracey's sweet little cottage, in the small market town. The driver had looked appreciatively at her trim figure. She was a short, slim petite woman, with a short blonde bob. She was proud of her slender figure and her often went to the gym to maintain it. Her 32a breasts moved freely in the dress, lacking any bra, a detail the male driver had noticed. Feeling at once embarrassed and yet pleased,she endured his occasional glances in the rear-view mirror for the short drive. She got out and straightened her dress. Although being short and slim, it was quite tight, and she wore no panties and bra as per Tracey's instructions and had shaved her pussy and used an enema. She rang the small electronic door bell on the glossy back door and was surprised to find that John opened it. She had thought John was a reasonably good looking man, but clearly wealth had improved his looks. Gilly stepped in and looked around the small front room. Her mouth fell open to find Tracey on the small sofa, positioned against the window, naked and pleasuring herself with a long glass dildo.

"Oh" Was all that Gilly could say. Her nose could smell the unmistakable scent of pussy. Tracey must have been using the sex toy for a while. She looked down, Tracey's face was flushed and she noticed beads of her ejaculate on her shaved pubis and inner thighs. The green sofa was wet , as was the laminate floor. She had ejaculated at least twice, all in front of John. Apprehension gripped her.

"Oh, please forgive Tracey, she couldn't wait. I asked her to make herself comfortable this afternoon and so she did.

With the door closed, Gilly stood in a moment of indecision and shock. Just as John had wanted her to be.

He continued with a silky tone, " I assume you saw that the debt transfer and the clearance of any further issues, this morning?" John looked at Gilly watching Tracey sliding the ribbed dildo into her own pussy, whilst looking at Gilly.

"Yes, the bank alerted me this morning." Gilly replied, her eyes still on Tracey's hand sliding the over-sized dildo into her pink sodden cunt. She looked back at John, her eye wide. She nodded, the situation was unworldly. She hadn't expected this and was taken back.

"Good, then I think you should join Tracey here. Why don't you take off your clothes, I'd like to look at you." John reached out for the shoulder strap of Gilly's handbag. Gilly's shock was broken by Tracey's ragged breathing and strangled plea.

"Sir, can I cum again?" Her voice cracked from the effort of using her dildo,the spasms of her own pussy being fucked and her face beaded with sweat and the remains of her forst ejaculation smeared on her chin and mouth.

John had enjoyed making her taste your own wetness. Tracey had spread her legs wide, to give John the best view of your cunt being fucked. Her wobbly, poorly toned legs shook , her belly had rippled with her abdomen being tensed but her enhanced breasts jutted out provocatively, nipples fully erect

He had taken a few photographs of her in this pose. John had insisted she use the toy on herself to welcome Gilly. She had been supposed to time her orgasm and ejaculation to welcome Gilly into her cottage but she couldn't wait. John had made a mental not to discipline her for her disappointing timing.

"No, Tracey. "John replied, "I am looking after your guest, but don't stop." Tracey looked up and then continued with a renewed fervour of sliding the glass dildo into her wet cunt. Her eyes closed again and her body shook with another ripple towards a huge orgasm. The effort of not orgasming was starting to show, but she continued to fuck herself. John had already made her masturbate twice that morning, to prepare her properly.With the shock still in her eyes, Gilly looked at John.

"What is she doing?" Gilly asked. John smiled and decided to outline to her what was expected.

"She is welcoming you to her home. She is waiting for you to help her orgasm again. She won't until I give her permission, or she will be punished with a spanking. I want you to help her cum, but you'll need to take off your clothes. I want to look at you." Gilly sighed inwardly; she had been expecting this. She turned round and shrugged off her coat and allowed John to take it. She held the hem of the dress tight as she pulled it up and over her head. Her hair pussy lips were exposed first, and then her small breast dropped down after being pulled by the tight woollen dress, as the necks of the dress came free over her head, Gilly could feel John's hands on her tits. He caressed and massaged them, one hand on each one, being natural breasts, unlike Tracey's they settled lower on her chest and her coral pink nipples stiffened pointing out.

Was it the sudden cold, or excitement? The thought formed instantly in Gilly's mind. She caught a trail of Tracey's pussy in the air. She heard the obscene wet slopping of the dildo in her sex. The wet sucking sound was loud as a bell, in the quiet room. John snaked his hand down, past her flat belly to her pubis. His hand cupped her entire sex, Gilly shivered and Tracey moaned.

Gilly closed her eyes, feeling the fingers rubbing and pulling at her outer lips of her pussy. The delicate folds slipped, wet, between his fingers.

'God! Was she getting turned on? Was she getting wet?' The thoughts tramped through her head as John's fingers parted her lips, to allow his middle finger inside her.

"Open your legs." The request was flat and direct. She opened her legs and involuntarily thrust her hips forward, " Good girl." Gilly's knees felt weak and was not more aware of John's other hand now rubbing her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. She caught her breath, as her own pussy clenched. Her own body betrayed her now, in front of him. Tracey's moans filled the sir, as she was now losing any semblance of control of her body.

" Please Tracey, your guest and I are being introduced to each other, " Gilly was aware of a hint of annoyance in Johns voice. It occurred to Gilly that Tracey must have been masturbating for some time, as John's finger slid deeper into her cunt, Gilly leapt to her friend's defence.

"Let me help her." Her voice weak and thin. John looked at Gilly and then back to Tracey.

"Well, isn't that good of you, position yourself between her legs. You can use the dildo or lick her." John looked over to Tracey and then watch Gilly take up her place in front of Tracey. As Gilly took hold of the dildo. She caught the scent of Tracey's sex. Her scent was potent and her pussy red from masturbation. Tracey's sweat was evident now, as she must have been using herself for a while before she had arrived. Gripping lightly, Gilly slide the dildo into Tracey's cunt, its wetness was thick and sweet. Meanwhile, John had disrobed and took up the doggy position behand Gilly. Instantly, Gilly tensed as she felt his cock press against her vaginal opening.

"Relax, I'll start slowly so your arousal can catch up." With that John rubbed his glans up and down her labia. Gilly felt one hand on her slender buttocks, to steady his entry. She was not blushing virgin, she had been fucked before and her ex-boyfriend had been attentive at the start of their relationship, had fallen woefully behind in satisfying her physical needs. She felt the pang of envy when Tracey had told her about her sex life with John, when they just dated. Now, her she was and although the circumstances of this tryst was not romantic, she was beginning to feel excited. With John's cock stroking up and down her pussy, she could sense her arousal build, Her vagina was twitching and getting moist. Tracey looked down at her and smiled, as Gilly withdrew the dildo once more and then as she fed her hungry cunt again, John pushed his surprisingly large glans into her own flesh.

Having been instructed in her part in Gilly's downfall, allowed the dildo out of her self before pushing it to one side and pulling Gilly's face onto her sodden pussy. Gilly had licked her cunt before and with John's cock snaking into her pussy completely now, Gilly needed to be distracted with her demands.

John gripped Gilly's hips with both hands. She was a slender petite woman; pale English rose skin but a neat, toned arse. He preferred Tracey's more generous dimensions, and enjoyed the wobbly, quivering buttocks as he pounded her but fucking Gilly would be fun and serve his ultimate goal. As he increased his pace, he smiled to see Gilly's face firmly held between Tracey's legs. More than ever, John wanted Tracey to be submissive to him and be bound to him for life, having her compromise her best friend like this was one more step towards her complete surrender. So now, he raised the ante once more and as he pushed his swollen into Gilly's surprising tight little pussy, hard on this stroke, he brought his thumb to his mouth and licked it and left a good smear of his salvia on it and then pushed it into her winking anus. She felt snug but not too tight and her anal wall was smooth as he pressed downwards. Pleased to fell the stiffness of his own shaft pushing back into Gill, feeling the ridge his glans against the muscle wall, he held his thumb in place.

Gilly squealed and protested, muffled with her head in Tracey's cunt. As instructed, held Gilly's head in place, to prevent any movement to deny John's anal intrusion. Gilly pulled away firmly, trying to speak but John's thrusting increased.

"Oh. that's my arse...oh" Gilly could barely string the words together. With John's pounding of her cunt, Gilly had to hold the hem of the sofa cushions. Her protests were smothered, as Tracey slipped out from in front of her and still fingering her herself straddled Gilly facing John, putting her streaming pussy in his face. With one wet finger, she slid it into her own arsehole, sliding it in and out.

"Was I a good girl?" Tracey asked demurely, " Do I deserve my reward?"

John pulled her wet pussy to his face, I this position and with Tracey's knees bent, he could lick her wet cunt, replace his thumb in Gilly's arse and then slide in his other finger into Tracey's. The effect was instantaneous. Tracey, already aroused beyond belief welcomed the talented suckling of her clitoris and the intrusion of his finger into her surprisingly tight arsehole orgasmed loudly. Her cunt fountained her own juices into his mouth and dribbled onto Gilly's backside. Tracey quivered and shook. Her ejaculations' had been tremendous since John's frequent fucking, she desired both his touch and her own pussy's climaxes now.

She felt herself being lost in him.

John smiled to feel her orgasm and then on cue, Gilly became to push back on his cock and squeaked comically as her orgasm crashed like a wave against a sea wall.

John was going to enjoy tonight even more than he expected.