Held Fast Ch. 03

Story Info
Tracey finds the true cost of John's help.
1.7k words
4.47
4.3k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Held Fast- Chapter Three

Tracey remained uncertain about her next move. John was now stirring. His cock now at full attention. Her mind now completely conscious, she knew what was expected of her now. Carefully, she moved her herself form her position on the bed and gently lifted the expensive 100% Egyptian cotton bed clothes and stood up. She walked round to his side of the bed. Looking at the large bedroom, she caught herself in the full length mirrors on the fitted wardrobes. Wow! She had lost weight and she looked the best shape of her life. Her tits, although enhanced now matched her slimmer stomach and toned legs. John's insistence on a lifestyle change had yielded many benefits. Distracted, she heard the murmurs of John waking and quickly took her position on the floor on his bedside. She knelt on the plush carpet, her back straight and waited. John would wake in moment and her day would start.

Ten months ago, all this was new to Tracey. After the shock of the meeting in the hotel and subsequent review of John's service contract, Tracey felt quite sick. He had manipulated her to perfection. Her whole world was seemingly linked to his desires. She was held fast. The full extent of John's possession of her didn't dawn until the gifts started to arrive.

All expensive and designer labelled. Pairs of various leather boots from Fairfax and Favour, DVF wrap around dresses of a variety of colours and patterns, lace topped hold-ups from Mayfair and risqué panties from Bottega Veneta and Dolce and Gabbana but no bras. Most disturbing of all was a parcel containing Rive Droit riding crop, a leather flogger and a range of bejewelled anal plugs. Both intimidated and excitement, Tracey put the toys away and hung up her new wardrobe. Indeed, she had to get rid of eight dresses of her own to make room.

Within two weeks, John had contacted her again and demanded that they meet at her little cottage in Hertfordshire. John gave her specific instructions on the appropriate attire and conduct.

I see the items I have purchased have been delivered. Book yourself into the salon. Full wax pussy and arse. Have your nails done - your usual French polish.

Expect me at 7.00pm on Friday (our usual date time). Leave the entire weekend free. Put the dog in kennel.

Wear a dress, holdups, panties, and boots of your own choice. No bra. Your tits don't need any support. Wear the panties all night and masturbate in the morning and keep them on till I arrive.

John was enjoying her compliance and her acquiescence. He knew it well, as they only ever met their when they dated. Tracey felt the anxiety rise with the upcoming meeting, because he was coming her to her safe place.

But what could she do? Her continued ownership of her cottage was tied to his money. She had taken his money for work and foolishly allowed him to take on her debts, since the financial crisis in the last year. She had been desperate, and he seemed like a saviour with his offers of financial support.

Now she understood the real cost of his help. So, there was, wearing the clothes he had purchased fr her. Prosaically, his choice was excellent, very expensive and hugged her figure. He had gotten her measurements exactly. He clearly remembered.

The chime of the doorbell roused her from her memories, and she went to open it. There stood John, annoyingly handsome in a well cut and expensive leather jacket and black jeans. His hair was freshly cut and as always clean shaven. Hating herself, she even liked his aftershave. He walked into the front room, glad not to have to hear the barking of her dog. He didn't dislike her little pet, but he wanted her full attention this weekend and whenever he called on her.

With a predatory smile Tom held out his hand, "Give me your panties."

Tracey hesitated for a moment, then reached under the hem of her dress and took hold of the expensive satin and pulled them over her buttocks and let them fall to the floor. She bent over and picked them up and handed them over to John. He took them and brought them to his nose and took a long draught from the gusset. Instantly a look of anxiety crossed over her face. Had she worn them enough, could he smell her pussy on the silk?

John smiled broadly, and Tracey relaxed, she had clearly fulfilled the first imperative he had given her. She hated being pleased with herself and him for making her do that.

"Take off the dress, now." The next instruction came as he settled on the sofa to enjoy the show.

Tracey untied the dress, and pulled it away to reveal her braless breasts with stiff erect nipples already reacting to the cold air and the surprisingly sexually charged situation. She stood naked except for the hold-ups and boots.

"Magnificent," John muttered. He indicated with his finger, for her to unzip the boots and take them off. "Turn around and bend over." Tracey complied but reluctantly. She bent over, displaying her freshly waxed pussy lips and pristine anus.

" Reach round and pull open your arse cheeks. I want to see you." John's tone was getting thicker and more demanding. As she posed, she heard the unmistakable sound of a camera phone being used to take revealing photographs of her. She didn't like the idea, John had taken explicit pictures of her before but they had been dating and she knew he wouldn't share them. But now, this new John might be less reliable.

"Spread that cunt wider, I want to see your fuck hole." The language was deliberately harsh and foul.John was going to humiliate her.

And he did.

Over the next hour, Tracey was made to pose in all manner of humiliating sexually explicit poses. John had her in every imaginable pose. He especially enjoyed making her straddle the toilet bowl and pissing for him. He took both photograph and video. Finally, he made her suck his erect cock, while pissing in the bowl and then put her on her hands and knees, the bathroom floor and slide his swollen penis into her. Hating the immediate wave of pleasurable sensations in her sex, Tracey found herself able to accommodate his size easily, as she was so wet and excited. There was now a different dynamic in play, she was aroused. The humiliation was actually turning her on and John knew and now she did she.

Thrusting hard into her, John held her hips as she fucked her wet hole. He had to restrain himself more than once, as he didn't want to cum too early. He pulled out of her sodden pussy and put his mouth to her.

"Fuck!" he whispered, "you are fucking soaking!" As he tongued her and sucked hard on her clitoris, Tracey starting to leak fully. Her orgasm was very close. Fighting the urge to let her come, John put himself back into her and put the next stage of his plan into play, Licking and lubricating his thumb, he pushed it into her arsehole as he re-entered her cunt.

Tracey bucked and wriggled and moaned but managed to not cry out. She had experience of her arse being used and remembered how taken John had been with her wobbly, but shapely backside,

His was different touch now. He pushed his thumb all the way in, as his thrusts filled her and Tracey could feel the down-ward pressure on the thin sheet of muscle betwixt her anus and vagina. She could feel the ridges of his cock across the flesh and each thrist rubbed hard against he anal canal.

The orgasm was immediate and uncontrollable. Her pussy shivered as her ejaculate flooded against the plug of John's cock. He pulled out and the stream of her ejaculate pouried like like tap fountain. Tracey's knees shook and John had to steady her as she orgasmed hard.

John had wanted to deny her this climax, and assert his dominance but he guessed that she was overloaded with her holes being invade in such a manner. He took comfort in the fact that against her protestations, Tracey was giving into to her path of submission and soon, he would test her again.

Lining up his cock against the leaking cunt hole, he thrust hard and fucked her until her too could feel his orgasm ready. Against his will, his cock was almost at climax, but he managed to pull out, and held his fingers firmly on his frenulum and glans. He wanted to hold back his semen.

"Turn round and face me." His demands ragged and his breathing laboured. Tracey responded and turned round and knelt before him. Her tits wobbled as she moved, a fine sheen of sweat coating them. He sex was slippery from her ejaculation and her mouth dry from the exertions. Her arse was now sore from John's thumb and her cunt still feeling the him and her stretched sensitive skin strangely crying out for more. She looked up, his cock straining and he looked disdainfully at her.

"You used to like me to cum on your face, Well, enjoy it again, but open your mouth too." John's throat was tight from his excitement and before Tracey could move, he released his iron grip and shot his huge pearl coloured semen on her face, lips, hair and then jerked off any excess onto her trembling tits. " Ah...ah" His orgasm was more powerful than he imagined and had to steady himself. He looked down and watched Tracey shudder as the hot viscous liquid struck her. His aim was haphazard and noted that he should practice more but was pleased with the coating on her face.

" You dirty whore, Clean yourself up." HE stammered and put his own leaking penis into her mouth.

Tracey started to lick and suck the remaining semen and swallow it. She managed to look up at the utter satisfaction that spread across John face. She immediately loathed and loved this humiliation.

She knew this was the dark path John had laid out for her.

So why was she so wet?

Why did she find it exciting?