Held for Ransom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gil raised his hips and Gavin drew his slacks and underwear down. His tight pubic patch came into view, then the thick base of his fat dick. He lowered the clothes further and when the fabric cleared the end of his swollen cock, Gil's dick flipped back against his belly with a smacking sound.

"Oh, daddy, you got baby just what he wanted for Christmas." Gavin said as he gazed at the long thick tube of flesh resting on Gil's abdomen. Gil had dark skin, his cock and balls were even darker. It was so long that the head rested against his belly button and so fat that it looked like you'd never get one hand all of the way around it. He had enormous balls that were in proportion to his cock and they hung heavily in his fleshy sack, resting on the chair seat.

Gavin used one hand to scoop up the heavy scrotum and weigh it in his hand.

"When'd the last time these monsters were drained?" he asked.

"Long enough ago that I forgot when." Gil replied.

"That means you've got lots of yummy juice stored up in them for me."

Gavin fondled the huge balls and with his other hand wrapped around the base of the fat cock, he raised it so it stood straight up from Gil's body. He ran his cheek along one side of the meat, then his other cheek along the other side. Finally, starting at the base, he ran his lips up the underside to the swollen head.

"You're one of those white boys who's always hungry for big black cock, aren't you?" Gil said.

Gavin sat back, still holding his dick upright and said, "Oh, please. Don't give me that racist shit, you're hardly my first black guy and some of the ones I've been with were hung like stud canaries. If you've got a big dick, it's because you're lucky, not because you're black."

Gil burst out laughing and then he said, "You've got that right. I thought you were into the whole Mandingo fantasy."

"No, I'm into the hot looking men with big honking dicks fantasy." Gavin said. He leaned forward and when his tongue licked Gil's piss slit, Gil's whole body shook. He cleaned out the hole that was suddenly filled with precum and then began to swirl his tongue around the fat cock head.

"Do you like it?" Gavin asked.

"You haven't heard me complain, have you?" Gil asked, smiling.

Gavin pulled the slacks and underwear down around Gil's ankles and then slipped his shoes off of his feet so he could get his pants off. When his entire bottom half was nude, Gavin pushed his legs open wider and moved further between them.

"I want access to all of the goodies." he told Gil. Then he stuck out his tongue and lapped at the loose ball sack, jostling the nuts around inside with his tongue. Next, he slid his tongue up the long shaft, from base to head, while Gil sat back and watched.

"You really have a beautiful dick." Gavin said, looking into his eyes. "If I'd known that you were carrying this around, I probably would have tried to jump on it as soon as I was untied this morning right in front of Ken."

"Nobody ever described my dick as beautiful before." Gil replied, almost laughing.

"Well, I know cock, so take my word for it." Gavin said.

It really was a beautiful piece of meat, too. Long and thick and perfectly smooth, the skin looked like darkest chocolate. The big head was sort of bullet shaped without much flare, just the right shape to slide comfortably into an ass hole.

When Gavin's mouth closed around his cock head, Gil let out a long sigh. He watched the young man as he slid his lips down the dark pole until he could feel the back of his throat, and then slide his lips back up to the head. His red lips looked so hot wrapped around the dark meat and he reached out and tousled the blond soft curls on his head. Gavin was in heaven with the tasty dick filling his mouth.

Gil had never been sucked off and he hadn't cum for a long while so it didn't take long. He was lying back in the chair; his head thrown back and his eyes closed while Gavin sucked on his cock and fondled his full balls. When the urge came to blow his load, it came swiftly and almost without warning.

"I'm gong to shoot, fuck, I'm going to cum." he said, almost alarmed, as he gripped the arms of his chair. Gavin reacted by drawing as much of the swollen meat into his throat as he possible could and when Gil felt the soft back of his throat riding his dick head again, that was that. The cum blasted out of his balls harder than he'd ever felt it. Gavin swallowed as fast as he could, feeling the sweet juice slide down his throat and fill his hungry tummy. It tasted like nectar.

After 4 or 5 huge squirts, the torrent stopped and Gavin kept the dick in his mouth, savoring the fluid that still leaked out of the piss hole. After a minute, his dick slowly softening, Gil said, "Are you going to keep sucking that till it's all gone?"

Gavin raised his head from the dick and replied, "I intend to drain every drop. And now that we got the fast one out of the way, I'm going to get it hard again and suck out another load." His hot mouth closed back around the tube of cock.

"I'm not a young guy like you." Gil said. "It may take a little while before he's ready to go again."

"Leave that to me." Gavin replied. "I know how to get a dick hard."

He sucked at the soft meat, swirling his tongue around the head and poking the tip into the slot at the end, all the while squeezing the meaty balls in his hand. After a few minutes, he freed the cock and began to lick and suck the massive balls, taking them one at a time into his mouth and running his tongue over them. His hand, wrapped around Gil's dick shaft, could feel some firmness starting to return.

He pushed Gil's legs up so that they straddled his head, one on each side. Gil's ass cheeks opened and he could see the tiny dark pucker of his hairless ass hole between them. He lowered his head and began to lap at the furled knot. A jolt passed through Gil's entire body when his tongue made contact with the virgin hole and Gil almost shouted, "Holy Fuck!"

That was the reaction Gavin had hoped for. He licked and sucked between Gil's ass cheeks, his tongue caressing the tight hole and the tip pressing to open it. The hole was so tight that he could only get a tiny bit of his tongue into it but Gil squirmed and sighed like he was being fucked with a phone pole. Gavin serviced the virgin hole for a while, then lifted his head and looked at the huge, fully stiff cock he held in his hand. It was so hard that the piss slit stood open and drops of precum flowed out.

He sucked the big dick back down his throat, his hand tight around the base. Gil, his ass hole still humming from being ate out for the first time and his dick sensitized from already being drained once, lay with his legs spread and allowed Gavin to do whatever he wanted. His cock head felt like it might burst.

Gavin was in his natural element. He sucked and licked the fat dick, forcing the head down his throat and tonguing the head and shaft. It was one of the tastiest dicks he'd ever encountered and it fit his mouth to a T. He became unaware of his surroundings; the only thing real to him was the hot shaft in his mouth. His lips slid up and down it seemingly with a will of their own. Gil was gripping the chair arms like he might fly out of it and hit the ceiling. He's never felt anything like it, his cock was the very center of his awareness and it seemed like every nerve in his body was responding to the hungry mouth wrapped around his meat.

After what seemed like hours, Gil started to feel that itch in his balls that let him know that his cum was rising. He planted his feet on the floor and arched his hips to feed even more of his cock into Gavin's throat. Gavin, knowing the time was near, slid his fingers between Gil's hot ass cheeks and softly stroked his slick, puckered hole.

The load that blasted into Gavin's mouth was slower this time but even bigger than before. Even though he swallowed as fast as he could, he felt some of the precious juice leak out of the corner of his mouth and roll down to his chin. With each blast, Gil's cock swelled and hardened even more, then relaxed until the next blast. Gavin got it all.

When he's stopped shooting, Gil's body slackened, his legs akimbo with Gavin between them. He looked down at Gavin who was wiping the cum off of his chin and sucking it off of his fingers and asked, "Boy, where'd you ever learn to suck a dick that way?"

"Lots and lots of practice." Gavin replied. "Aren't you glad?"

When Ken arrived back at the house and entered the door, Gavin was laying nude on the sofa holding a magazine above him while he read. One of his legs was propped on the sofa back and Ken could see the dark crease between his ass cheeks.

"Why don't you go put on some clothes?" he asked Gavin.

"So that you can rip them off of me and throw me on the floor and fuck my ass hole until I beg for mercy?" Gavin responded.

"Not exactly." Ken said.

"Then, fuck it, what's the point? I like being naked."

Ken walked through the room and into the kitchen. He put his purchases down on the table top and looked at Gil, sitting across from him with a cup of coffee in his hand. Gil seemed subdued, almost sad, and Ken worried about what might be bothering him.

"I have all of your requests out here, your majesty." he called through to Gavin. In a second, he pushed open the door and entered the kitchen.

"I almost forgot about being kidnapped." Gavin said. "Let's see what you bought."

He unpacked the bags, examining each item and only complaining because he thought that Ken should have bought a larger carton of yogurt. On the whole, though, he approved. When he unpacked the two cell phones he said, "Bingo, we are in business."

He fiddled with the two, setting up the prepaid service minutes on each. He looked highly pleased with himself.

"Okay, I need some dirt and then I'll be ready for my close up, Mr. DeMille."

Both Ken and Gil gave him a blank look and he just sighed and stepped out of the back door. The two men watched through the screen as he rubbed dry soil over his shoulders and chest in swathes, then did the same to his face and neck. He hurried back inside and looked at himself in the mirror over the sink.

"Perfect, even if I say so myself." he said.

"Okay, you're the camera man." he said to Ken, handing him one of the phones. "I'll tell you when to start filming. He laid the newspaper in front of him on the table then took a seat across from Ken. He turned to Gil and said, "Now, pull my hair."

"I don't want to pull your hair." Gil said.

"Just do it."

"It'll hurt. I don't want to hurt you."

"You bopped me over the head with a brick last night, now you don't want to hurt me? Just do it." Gavin said and slapped Gil as hard as he could against his bicep. Gil grabbed his hair before even thinking about it.

"Okay, now pull." Gavin said.

Gil pulled slightly.

"Harder." Gavin told him.

He pulled a bit harder.

"Harder, you big dolt. Harder!"

Gil didn't like being called a dolt. He yanked the fine yellow curls until Gavin finally screamed, "Ow! Enough, enough!"

Gil released him and he sprang up to look into the mirror again. His face was red and there were tears pooling in his eyes. He hurried back to his chair, sat down and held the paper up in front of him so that the date and headline were visible.

"Okay, roll 'em" he said to Ken.

When Ken indicated that he was taping, Gavin looked into the lens and in a weak voice said, "Grandpa, I've been kidnapped. I'm being held for ransom. The men who took me say that unless you pay them one million dollars, you'll never see me again. They said to keep this phone, it's the only way they'll contact you. Don't notify the police or the FBI or they'll kill me. I'm scared, grandpa."

He glanced up at Ken who stopped the film.

"You said half a million, not a million." Ken said. "Isn't that going to get us in more trouble if we get caught?"

"You're already facing life in a federal prison and you're worried about half a million dollars? Besides, you guys deserve it. Now, let me see that film."

Ken handed him the phone and they all huddled around and watched the recording.

"Goddamn, I'm good." Gavin said, replaying the film again. "Maybe when this is all over, I should try film acting. I bet I'd be really good at it. Can you picture the three of us in Hollywood?"

Ken and Gil just glanced at each other over Gavin's head.

"Paper!" Gavin said. "I need a pen and paper."

He found them in a drawer and sat down at the table where he wrote a note.

"Play the recording on this phone. You will receive instructions on how to pay the ransom via this phone only. If you alert the police or fail to pay, your grandson will die. Keep this phone with you at all times." the note read.

"How does that sound?" Gavin asked the two kidnappers.

"Really convincing." Gil said. "That would scare me."

"Do you think I should draw a skull and cross bones on it? Nah, too much, right?"

"Sounds like overkill." Ken replied.

"Okay, pass me that padded envelope you bought." he told Ken. He wrapped the note around the phone and then several layers of paper towels on top of that. He sealed the envelope and wrote out his grandfather's home address on the front. When he'd finished he said, "If I send it to his office, some secretary will open it. This way no one else will see it. I think about these things."

He placed the envelope on the table and asked, "Is there a post office around here that you know of?"

"There's a big one in the mall a couple of miles up the road." Gil said.

"Perfect, perfect, perfect." He glanced at the clock and then said, "It's till early enough to get this in today's mail. Gil, you take it and mail it. There should be a self service area in the back of the post office where you can weigh it and put the right postage on it. You need to hurry."

He thrust the package at Gil, got the change from shopping from Ken and then shooed Gil out the door.

"Bring us back some burgers and fries and some drinks, too." he called out as Gil backed onto the street.

Back in the kitchen Gavin went to the sink and began to wipe the dirt off of his face and body with a wet cloth. When he looked into the mirror he saw Ken behind him, his eyes fixed on Gavin's plump butt. Ken, aware that he'd been caught, had the grace to blush.

"Well, here we are, all alone, just the two of us." Gavin said.

Ken, clearly nervous replied, "I think I'll get those sheets and stuff out front and make the bed." He disappeared through the doorway and Gavin hurried to the bedroom. When Ken entered, he clearly hadn't been expecting to run into Gavin.

"It will be easier with two of us." Gavin said. "I'm great with beds."

He began to strip off the old sheets from the bed, making sure that he bent over often, his ass to Ken. Ken, for his part, watched the plush ass flex, the smooth cheeks part. He even got a glimpse of the tightly puckered hole in between them.

"I'd better wait in the kitchen, this is a small room." Ken said and ducked into the hallway.

When Gavin had finished making the bed he returned to the kitchen. Ken was standing in the corner of the counter, a cup of coffee in his hand. Even from across the room Gavin could see that the bulge in his pants had grown considerably from the last time he'd checked it. He walked over to where Ken stood and reached up to open the overhead cupboard and draw out a mug. As he did so, he made sure that his ass cheek pressed against Ken's crotch.

He looked down over his shoulder and said, "I was pretty sure that I felt something earlier when I sat on your lap. It looks like something is even stiffer, now."

Ken blushed again and Gavin cupped his hand over the mound in his pants.

"Don't do that." Ken said.

"You know you want me to. You want me to do even more than that don't you?"

He was fondling the hard package through the cloth of his slacks and when he slid Ken's zipper down, he didn't resist. Gavin slid his hand into the gap and closed it around the stiff meat in Ken's underwear.

"Sweet Jesus!" Gavin said.

He drew his hand back out and began to unbuckle Ken's belt. The unresisting Ken closed his eyes and allowed him to open his pants and then slowly draw them down around his knees. His half hard cock flopped out, bigger than Gavin had ever suspected. Even only half stiff it was a monster.

"When's the last time you got laid?" Gavin asked as he caressed the half swollen meat.

"A long time ago." Ken said. "Look, I don't think it works anymore. Stop playing with it."

"Oh, I'm an expert at getting a dick into fighting shape. I know exactly what you straight guys like."

He slid down onto his knees and looked at the big cock in front of him and weighed it in his hand. He couldn't wait to see it fully hard. Without saying anything to Ken, he grabbed him by the waist and spun him around so that his ass was level with Gavin's face.

"Hey, wait a minute." Ken said.

Gavin put his hand on Ken's back and pushed him forward, then ran his cheek over Ken's hairy ass cheek.

"What are you doing?" Ken asked, alarmed.

Gavin leaned forward until his nose rested between Ken's meaty ass cheeks then he stuck out his tongue and licked his tight hole.

"Oh, fuck, stop that." Ken said.

Instead, Gavin nosed deeper between his buns and licked his hole. Ken groaned but didn't put up any fight. Gavin licked at the tight furl and pressed his tongue against it, driving the tip deep as he could into the resistant pucker. Ken spread his legs a bit wider, wanting Gavin to tongue him deeper. Gavin did.

He tongue fucked Ken's ass for a few minutes, loving how the stiff hairs in his crack felt brushing against his face and cheeks and how Ken thrust back his hips against his tongue. He reached in front of Ken and felt for his cock, which had grown to a degree of stiffness that probably ached. He whirled ken back around to face him so that he could see his prize.

Ken's cock was every bit as big as Gil's but the similarities stopped there. It might have been thicker but it was hard to tell because the whole shaft was covered with a network of swollen, pulsing veins. Gavin's ass hole puckered thinking what it must feel like to get fucked by that bumpy shaft. And whereas Gil's dick head had been bullet shaped, Ken had a thick helmet shape with a wide flange that flared out all around the head. The head itself was the size of a peach and the big hole that divided it had a steady stream of clear fluid running out of it and down his long shaft.

"Goddamn, you've got what's called a pillow biter." Gavin said, looking up at Ken.

"What's that?"

"It means a guy would have to bite the pillow to keep from screaming when this big thing stretches his ass hole open" Gavin replied.

He played for a moment with Ken's big hairy ball sack, measuring the big nuts inside. They were bigger than Gil's.

"Man, I wouldn't mind going to prison for a while if all of the guy's there are hung like this." he told Ken.

With a full ball in each of his hands Gavin looked up at Ken and said, "I have to taste what's inside of these big boys." Ken's massive meat was standing straight up in front of his face, precum still flowing out of the piss hole. He wrapped one hand around the thick base and pulled the shaft downward until he could take the enormous head in his mouth. Ken's knees were shaking.

The cock head was so big that he couldn't get much of the shaft in his mouth. He decided to concentrate on the sensitive head. He tongued the wide slit, tasting the sweet precum as it flowed out. It was delicious, sweet and musky. He swirled his tongue all over the swollen head, exploring it. Ken moaned. Then he really got down to business. Using his tongue to lick and caress the giant head, at the same time he moved his head up and down so that his mouth was a tight fuck hole for it. He could see Ken's hands on either side of his body gripping the edge of the counter.