Held for Ransom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was so cool." he told the men. "At first I got lost in the tunnels but I found my way. Then, when I had to open the hatch it was frozen and I had to use all of my strength to force it, I almost fell to my death off of the ladder. And when I did open it, they were waiting but I snatched the cash before they could grab me. I slammed the hatch on one guy's arm. I could hear the bone snap."

He fell back to reclining on the seat and began to sing:

"You can ring my bell-ell-ell

Ring my bell.

You can ring my bell-ell-ell

Ring my bell."

In the rearview mirror, Ken could see him raise his leg and his pants slide up and over his foot.

"What are you doing?" he asked, panicked.

"Just getting more comfortable. I still have my briefs on, don't worry."

Ken saw his bare legs waving in the air as he sang.

"They're probably bringing in welders and laser beams and all kinds of stuff to try to get that hatch open." Gavin told them.

After a few more miles, Gil said, "Can I ask you something? Now, don't get mad, but don't you feel a little strange about stealing your grandpa's money."

"That evil old fucker." Gavin replied. "He doesn't deserve any sympathy. If you knew half of what I know about him you wouldn't have to ask.

My parents died when I was 6, in a car crash. The old bastard didn't even come to their funerals, the only reason he took me in I guess was because it would look bad to send me to an orphanage. He never even ate dinner with me in all of the years since, I ate with the servants.

He's a crazy motherfucker, too. Politically he's somewhere to the far right of Josef Stalin, he hates everybody. He funds all kinds of right wing crazies and kooks. Behind the scenes, of course.

Did you wonder at all why he paid the ransom so easily? It wasn't to get me back, it was because of the way my trust is set up. If anything happens to me before I turn 21, my parents arranged it so that all of the money would go to leftist causes and environmental groups, they didn't trust the old bastard not to have me done away with to get my money. It's a lot of money. Grandpa would rather pay for me than allow that to happen.

He doesn't know that I know but he tried to break the trust twice. My lawyers were too smart though and ever since I go to their offices once a year and sign a paper that says I'm aware of the terms of the trust and I agree with it.

I'd love to see the old cocksucker's face when he hears that the money is gone and I'm nowhere around."

He began to eat his burger and fries and hummed the rest of the way back to the house.

When the three of them were safely indoors Gavin asked, "Want to spread the cash all over the bed and fuck me on top of it?"

"Why would we want to do that?" Ken asked.

"I don't know, I saw it in a movie once and it looked neat."

"No" said Gil.

"I know, let's divide the money, then. One of you can keep this bag and the other can have my shoulder pack." Gavin hurried into the bedroom and returned with the shoulder pack and minus the rest of his clothes. He began to empty the bag, taking items out and piling them on the kitchen table. The kidnappers saw him unload a couple of pair of underwear, an apple, a paperback book, a notebook and a handful of pens and pencils. They were totally unprepared for the last item on the pile.

"Is that a gun?" Ken asked eyes wide.

"A .45 revolver." Gavin replied and looked at the two men. When he saw their expressions he said, "What? I have a carry permit."

"You've had a gun all of this time?"

"I always carry it." Gavin said. It slowly dawned on him that the men were aghast and a little frightened. "I just assumed that you searched my bag. Why are you acting so weird?"

"You could have shot us at any time." Gil said. "The cops would have probably given you a medal."

"Don't be silly, I'd never hurt you two." Gavin replied. "I knew as soon as I was untied that you were a couple of sweethearts. Besides, I had to see what was making such a big bulge in both of your pants. But, you're right. If you'd been a couple of bad guys and hurt me or done something mean, I probably would have shot you both."

"Cover it up, it makes me nervous." Ken said.

"What a pair of sissies." Gavin replied as he buried the gun under the other items.

He poured the bundles of cash out on the tabletop and then separated them into two piles. On pile he stowed in the backpack, the other he returned to the canvas bag and then pushed the two of them across the table to sit in front of the men.

"Don't you...uh...don't you want some of the money? You did all of the work." Gil said.

"God, you boys are just so sweet." Gavin said. "No, it's all yours. I already have more money than I could ever spend; I got it for you two."

Gil and Ken sat speechless, as they had so often since kidnapping Gavin.

"You can show me your appreciation later with those big dicks." Gavin couldn't resist adding. He jumped up and began making a fresh pot of coffee. It wasn't even six thirty, yet. He poured a mug of coffee for each of them and sat back down at the table.

"Your grandpa is probably wondering if you're alright." Ken said. "It's just a matter of time until they start hunting for you again. What should we do?"

Gavin gazed into the air for a minute or two and then he said, "I guess you're right. I'm going to have to call the old fucker. Give me a phone."

Gil handed his over reluctantly and Gavin punched in a number.

When the other end was answered he said, "Helllllooooo Grandpa!" in imitation of The Big Bopper.

"It's me, who do you think it is?" he said next.

"Your money is sitting here right in front of me. Typical that you'd worry about that instead of asking how I am."

He listened a bit more and then he said, "That's why I'm calling. You have to fix this, grandpa. You weren't supposed to bring in the law and now my friends are in danger of being arrested."

He listened again and said, "Of course they really kidnapped me but we've become good friends in my time with them." He smiled over at Ken and Gil. "No you're not, grandpa. You'll do no such thing. They get to keep the money, they deserve it and you've got more money than God already. You've dug yourself out of deeper shit than this in the past; it's time to do something for me."

From across the table Gil and Ken could hear the sound of the raised voice going on in a tirade from the earpiece of the phone. Gavin listened for a minute, and then held the phone out at arm's length. The flow of loud words went on and on. Finally, Gavin held the phone back at his ear and emitted the same loud, bloodcurdling shriek that he had in the basement. When he's finished, there was silence from the other end.

"You just fix it." Gavin snarled in a whole new tone. "If anything happens to me or my friends, I'll make you pay."

He listened to the short reply and then said, "Really, you think not?"

He rested his eyes on the two men across from him and then said into the phone in a crooning voice, "Grandpa, did you know that I've been stealing paperwork out of your office for years? Every night I'd get up and go into your office and take the papers you'd placed to be shredded and replace them with stuff from the wastebasket."

He listened for a moment and said, "Oh, please, grandpa. I learned how to pick the lock my first week in your house. I didn't start taking things until I saw my name on one of the papers. Yes, you evil fucker, I knew about you trying to break my trust so you could get my money, who do you think informed my attorneys so that they could fight you on it?. After that, I stole every scrap that looked interesting. You've been a really naughty boy."

Gavin listened again and then said, "Don't even think about it. I have piles and piles and they're someplace that you can't ever get to them. They're not in the house so don't even bother tearing the place apart. My lawyers are the only ones with access besides me. Oh, and they kept copies of everything, just in case."

"Pay you back?" he said into the phone. "You'll have to talk to my lawyers but don't hold your breath; they can't stand your ass, either."

He listened and said, "I don't care how you do it, just do it. Maybe that slimy Senator friend of yours can help."

Gavin listened again and then in the same crooning voice as before he said, "Grandpa, I have a confession to make."

After another minute he said, "I know the combination to your safe. It wasn't hard to figure out; it only took me about a dozen tries. Anyway, I saw the videotapes you have inside. God, you really are an old pervert, aren't you. And I recognized your Senator friend in a couple of them. I especially liked the one where you're on your knees sucking his dick while that black guy with the elephant trunk for a dick fucks him in the ass. I bet he's hate to find that on the internet. I had copies made, grandpa, and my lawyers have those, too. Wouldn't it be terrible if some hacker downloaded all of those on to porn sites for the world to see? You know, some of your little playmates don't even look legal age. Oh, and I read your will you tight assed son of a bitch. Not a single bequest to me? That's really insulting. Maybe you should rethink that and leave me something appropriate. It would still do a lot of damage to your name if all of that stuff came out after you died. I bet they wouldn't name a public drinking fountain after you if they knew what you're really like."

He listened again and then said, "Grandpa, I'm not going to argue with you. You fix this and do it right away or I go to The New York Times. They already hate your guts, they'd probably put out a special edition. Then, I go to the tabloids, the talk shows and I write a book. You'll be spending a hell of a lot more time in prison than me or my friends and it will cost you every cent you have."

He listened again and then said, "I knew you'd see reason, grandpa. You just make this all go away. In six months I'll be 21 and we never have to see each other again."

He looked at Gil and Ken and said, "Grandpa, I was surprised to see what a nice body you still have. And a nice big dick, if we were friends I'd have probably tried to get some of that. Anyway, my two kidnapper friends? They're both hotter than hell and have big monster dicks. I bet, if you came up with a suitable cash reward, I could convince the two of them to tag team your crusty old ass hole."

He looked surprised and then held the phone up and looked at it.

"That old bastard hung up on me. Can you believe it?" he asked.

While Gavin had been on the phone, Ken had noticed the porn mags on the floor that had been in the cash bag. He picked one up and leafed through it while Gil looked at another.

"Where did these dick pictures come from?" he asked Gavin.

"Oooooooo! I almost forgot those. Those are mine, I used to use them to jerk off in the drains system and they were still there." He got up and came around the table so that he stood between Gil and Ken. "I brought them back to show you something.

He picked up one of the magazines and leafed through it till he found what he was looking for. He held the open issue under his arm, picked up another and did the same thing. When he found what he wanted, he laid them on the table side by side.

One magazine showed a handsome dark haired slim guy with a full moustache, his chest lightly haired and a long cock swinging between his legs. The page had a caption that identified him as Ed Wiley. The other magazine showed a black guy, milk chocolate colored with a smooth hairless body that all of his muscles showing under the skin. He was almost pretty and had short cut hair. His cock was a little above average and thin. His page read Joe Simmons.

"I must have beaten off looking at these guys a million times; I thought they were the hottest men on earth." Gavin said.

"They're nice looking but why are you showing them to us?" Ken asked.

"Because, dummy, they look like you two." Gavin replied.

Both men looked more closely at the photos.

"I'm better built than him." Ken said. "And he's got a long dick but mine's a lot thicker."

"And I'm darker than him and my cock is a whole lot bigger than that." Gil said.

"But you could be brothers, otherwise. They were famous porn stars in the '70's." Gavin said. "Those were my dream men all those years ago and now I've got their dead ringers sitting right in front of me." Looking at the old photos had made his dick stiffen and seeing it, both of the other men began to grow erections.

"We have all night to kill and I remember promising you two some Olympic grade cock service." Gavin said. "Time for us to go to the bedroom."

He walked across to the hall and the men got up and followed. In the bedroom, they stripped off their clothing and stood nude and erect as he looked at them from his perch on the edge of the bed.

"On the bed, on your backs like before." Gavin told them and they quickly complied.

"I'm going to tie your hands again." he told them.

"No, my dick still isn't recovered from you riding it earlier." Gil said. "I don't want to be tied up."

"I'm in charge of dick matters." Gavin said. "No tie up, no blow jobs."

Ken reluctantly raised his hands and Gavin secured them to the headboard. Gil was even more reluctant but he allowed himself to be trussed up, too.

Gavin sat between their hips and fondled and stroked the two enormous dicks and played with the heavy pairs of balls. Both men were super sensitive from the cock abuse they'd received earlier but both dicks were stiff as 2X4's.

They didn't resist his touch but when he rose from the bed and came back with their discarded underwear, they began to get nervous.

"We're just going to blindfold the two of you so you won't get distracted." Gavin told them. Neither man looked happy but allowed him to cover their eyes. He pulled each man's underwear over the other's head so that they had to inhale the aroma of each other's ass and balls.

Crouching between them again, he began to play with their cocks again, running his smooth cheek up and down the thick shafts and burying his face against their meaty ball sacks. When the two dicks were as hard as possible, he leaned over and picked up the two shoe strings again.

When Ken felt him starting to tie his cock and balls up again he said, "Oh, hell no, not that again."

"What's he doing?" Gil asked.

Gavin completed binding the cock and loose ball sack as he had earlier, then moved over and began the same process on Gil.

"I'm never going to be able to cum with my junk all tied up again." he said.

"That's where I come in." Gavin replied. The two cocks were standing up, swollen and vein covered, the heads straining and shiny.

Gavin decided to work on Ken first. He spread his legs wide and climbed between them. When his tongue began the journey up the underside of his cock, Ken let out a sigh. When the hot mouth closed around his bursting cock head, he let out a grunt. As Gavin licked and sucked on the swollen knob, he began to make a growling sound in his throat. He rocked his hips as Gavin devoured his big prong.

Next, he moved his mouth off of the cock head and began to lick his way back down the shaft until he came to the trussed up ball sack. Holding it in his hand, he licked at each of the balls that were forced tight in the stretched bag. Each ball was super sensitive and Ken thrashed his legs as the hot tongue swirled over them. Because he couldn't see, it seemed that his other senses were heightened and so his cock and balls were even more receptive.

After forcing both big nuts into his mouth at the same time and sucking at them until Ken cried out, he freed them and lifted Ken's legs to his shoulders. His ass cheeks parted and Gavin saw the tiny puckered ass hole that he'd eaten the day before. He bent forward and lapped at the little bud like a kitten lapping milk and Ken both groaned and thrashed at the feeling. He licked at the pretty little hole until it relaxed, and then he stabbed his tongue inside. Ken almost flew off of the bed.

Gil, feeling all of the motion, asked, "What's he doing now?"

Gavin's mouth was busy and Ken was incapable of answering.

He tongue fucked the tight hole until it was sloppy and wet and then he licked his way up Ken's taint to his balls and back up the long shaft to the enormous cock head, stroking his spit covered ass hole the hole time.

Sucking on the hot cock head, he held Ken's balls in one hand and stroked his ass hole with the other.

"Please, Gavin, I need to cum." he almost whimpered.

"You want me to make you cum?" Gavin questioned.

"Yes, please, make me cum."

"Anything you say." Gavin replied. He increased the suction and speed of his mouth on the giant knob filling his mouth and at the same time, his finger began easing its way into Ken's virgin butt hole.

"Hey, wait a minute, what are you doing?" Ken gasped and began to try to pull away. Gavin kept up the steady pressure of his finger in the tight hole. When his fingertip finally grazed Ken's prostate, Ken shouted "Holy Fucking Christ!"

Gavin began to stroke and prod the hard prostate, causing Ken's hips to rise off of the bed. Even with his balls tightly trussed, a thick flow of precum began to leak out of his piss slit into Gavin's mouth. Tasting it made Gavin suck harder and dig his tongue into the wide spread hole of his dick.

Gavin was rhythmically stroking the slick surface of the gland deep in Ken's ass, prodding it and pressing it. Ken was making nonsense noises and whipping his head back and forth on the pillow.

All at once, Ken let out a bellow and thick cum began to gush into Gavin's mouth. It wasn't separate spurts, it was more like a fire hose had been turned on and Ken made growling sounds deep in his throat as the juice gushed out of his balls. His back was arched so that only his feet and shoulders remained on the mattress.

When the cum flow finally ebbed, Gavin very delicately removed his finger from Ken's ass while sucking the last drops out of his dick. Ken collapsed onto the bed, panting.

"What did he do to you?" Gil asked the half conscious Ken.

"You're about to find out, sweetie." Gavin said with an evil laugh and moved over to position himself in front of Gil's straining cock.

Gavin's ministrations differed very little in Gil's case but he got a surprise when it came time to work over Gil's ass. Gil eagerly spread his legs and raised them to give Gavin easier access to his hole.

"Oh, yeah, tongue my ass hole, baby." Gil said as Gavin's tongue probed his tight pucker.

"You like that?" Gavin asked, looking up.

"It's making my dick jump. Make love to my hole." Gavin replied.

Gil's ass hole was slick with spit already when Gavin began to ease his finger inside.

"Baby, you're making my ass feel so good!"

Gavin began to rotate his finger in the tight opening and Gil raised his legs even higher and wriggled his hips.

"Tickle that hole and make me cum." Gil gasped as Gavin began to fuck his finger in and out of the open ass.

He finger fucked him until the hole loosened a bit, and then began to ease a second finger into the tight ring.

"Oh, hell yeah. You're making my balls boil." he gasped out.

Gavin grabbed the shaft of his stiff dick and began to lick and suck the swollen head, all the while fucking his two fingers in and out of Gil's tight fuck chute.

"I'm going to cum like a motherfucker if you keep that up." Gil said.

Bobbing his head on the big dick so that the sensitive head slid against the soft back of his throat, Gavin forced his fingers deeper into Gil's hole. When his fingertips found the slippery surface of his prostate, Gil let out a sound almost like a howl. He drummed his feet up and down against the mattress and rocked his hips back and forth on Gavin's fingers to ride them.