Held for Ransom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not about to kiss your ass." Ken said.

"Not even for half a million dollars?"

Ken looked disgruntled but he slowly bent forward and pecked a kiss on the shapely bun. Next to him, Gil snorted with laughter.

"What's so funny, Mr. Ho-Ho-Ho?" Gavin asked him. "My ass has two cheeks." He pointed to a spot on his left one.

"Half a million dollars." Ken said with a smile and Gil slowly kissed the smooth butt.

"Thank you." Gavin said. Then his excitement got the better of him. "This is so cool; I know a place absolutely made for this."

He sat down and said, "My family owns an old soap factory, it's been closed down for years. When I was younger, I used to bicycle over there and explore the place. One day I realized that there were huge drains underneath the whole plant, I guess to carry away the manufacturing waste. It took me three whole days to find my way into the tunnels and then I had to climb down a manhole and wriggle through one of the pipes. The whole system is absolutely huge; it goes on for what seems like miles. I know it like the back of my hand, I used to go down there looking for vampires, I was big into vampires back then. I never even saw a rat, the place is spotless. EPA was on their asses for years to clean it up. But the best part is that there are escape hatches that lead back up into the main floor. They each have a wheel like on a bank vault that you use to open them and when they're closed they can't be opened from outside."

"How does that help?" Gil asked.

"We have the money placed on one of the hatches, wait until the person walks away, open the hatch and grab the cash and then get the hell out of there."

But, won't they be waiting for us up above?"

"That's the best part. There's an opening that leads to a creek about a half mile away, a big grate. We climb out there, hop in the car and take off. Even when they eventually do get into the system, it's like a maze. It will take days just to figure out which way we went."

Both of the men sat thinking.

"It's perfect, dummies. My motherfucker grandpa is going to pay a million dollars and won't even know who took it. I'd love to see the look on his face."

"It sounds like it might work." Gil said to Ken.

"Of course it will work." Gavin said, peeved. "I should become a criminal. I could be a mastermind of a criminal empire. And I'd get people in my gang who appreciated me."

"We appreciate you." Gil said. "Just tell us what we should do."

"Finish your breakfast." Gavin said. "You don't think vampires might have moved in since the last time I was there, do you? I guess I shouldn't worry until the time comes, right?"

He jumped up again and retrieved paper and a pen then sat back down and began to draw as the men ate. He finished at about he same time that they did.

"Okay, here's the layout of the plant." he said, pushing his drawing across the table. "They call the main part building A, like I labeled it. I drew the floor plan. And see the circle that I drew in the middle that says 'Red'? That's a hatch. We have them place the money on that red dot and then we grab it. They won't know hat happened, even."

"What if they get the wrong hatch?"

"There's only one in that part of the place and it's painted red like I said. If they fuck it up, we'll make them do it over."

"How do we get the instructions to them?" Ken asked. "Mail them?"

"That's what the other phone is for. I'll send grandpa a text telling him what to do, with a photo of the floor plan. He ought to be smart enough to know what to do after that. While I was up earlier I added an app to this phone that will even tell us when he opens and reads the text."

Gavin got the phone from the counter and photographed the floor plan, then sat down and composed the text.

"Place one million dollars in unmarked bills in a canvas bag with handles. Take it to the closed down soap plant you own at 4 PM this afternoon and carry it into building A. You will see a large red circle in the middle of the floor. Leave the bag there on the circle and go back outdoors. Do not notify the police or the FBI or you will never see your grandson again." he read aloud when he'd finished. "How does that sound?"

"Really professional." Gil said.

"Let's send it." Gavin said and then he did. Almost immediately a pinging noise was heard and a window appeared that read "Message has been opened".

"He's already read it." Gavin crowed. "The game is on." He jumped up again and began his awkward dance, then as the two men watched he stepped outside through the back door. He found a rock, opened the phone and took something out of it and laid it on the concrete step. Then he used the rock to smash it into pieces.

"We don't want them tracking us by the phone." he explained as he re-entered.

"What do we do now?" Ken asked.

"We wait." Gavin replied. He walked over to where the men still sat and stood behind them, then leaned forward and grasped each of their long cocks in a hand. "I bet I know a way we can make the time fly by." he told them as he stroked their dicks.

Even after being drained several times the day before both dicks started to stiffen and Gavin pulled them toward the bedroom using their cocks as a handle. By the time they reached the bed, both were standing at attention.

"I was thinking about doing this all morning." Gavin told the men. "Get on the bed and lay on your back."

The men smirked at each other and then lay down side by side. Gavin made a few adjustments, moving their bodies into a more pleasing position and then he said, "Okay, put your hands over your head so that I can tie you to the headboard."

The men stopped smirking.

"We can't let you tie us up, you might run away." Gil said.

"Jesus Fucking Christ, if I wanted to run away I could have called Uber while you two were asleep this morning and already be home in my own bed. You guys are really insulting sometimes."

Ken raised himself on his elbows and said, "We don't mean to insult you. It's just that, you know, we're supposed to be in charge."

"You two are in charge, goofballs." Gavin told him. "At least, you're in charge of kidnapping. But I'm in charge of cocks so you have to do what I say in that department. Now, trust me, you're going to love this. Hands over heads."

Gil and Ken reluctantly did as told and lay still as Gavin securely lashed their wrists to the headboard. When he was satisfied that they couldn't get free, he crossed over to Ken's work boots and removed the laces from each one.

"What are those for?" Ken asked.

"You'll see, just be patient."

Gavin climbed onto the bed between Ken's legs and sat looking at his stiff cock. Then, he looped a shoelace over the top of his dick and pulled the rest down around and under his balls. He tied the cock and balls off and watched as the dick filled with more blood and expanded even further. Next, he began to wrap the lace around Ken's loose ball sack, forcing the huge nuts lower and lower. When they were laced tightly so that they couldn't even move, he looped an end of the lace around each ball individually and tied the ends together.

Ken's cock, tied off as it was, had continued to grow because of the trapped blood. The giant head had expanded until it was the size of an apple and just as red and shiny. His long thick shaft, always in the past covered with raised veins, now had a tracery of dark vessels over the surface that stood out from the shaft, engorged with trapped blood. His cock looked like it had grown and thickened by at least another third.

"Goddamn," Gil said, looking at his buddy's lassoed cock, "that thing looks like something out of a monster movie."

"It looks like something out of a porn movie that guys would line up to get a chance to swing on." Gavin said and then kissed the gaping piss slit. The cock was so tightly bound that Ken's usually overflowing precum was reduced to a thin trickle and Ken squirmed at the touch of Gavin's lips.

"It sure makes it sensitive, that's for sure." Ken said, looking down at his cock that was standing up and out from his body.

Gavin moved over so that he was between Gil's legs and repeated the same process. When he'd finished, Gil's cock was an even darker shade of black, the shaft swollen to twice its width, the bullet shaped head dark and shining. Gavin closed his hand around the swollen head and said, "Almost as big as Ken's now." Gil's hips involuntarily bucked from the pressure against his dick head.

"Now, just lay back and enjoy the show, gentlemen, I'm going to do all of the work." Gavin told them.

They watched him as he lubed his ass, fingering lots of grease deep into his hole. Both men's cocks were throbbing and standing up from their bodies, they were so stiff.

"I think I'll give Gil a try first." Gavin said. He got onto the bed and straddled Gil's petrified cock, then slowly sank his hole down on it. Gil bucked when he felt the pucker against his tingling cock and then began to thrash around as the hole opened to admit his cock. Gavin kept up the pressure until he was sitting on Gil's body, the enormous cock all of the way sunk into his guts.

"I don't know about this." Gil said. "My cock feels about a hundred times more sensitive than usual. I don't know if I can handle this."

"Too late to back out now." Gavin told him. "These cocks are mine until I let them go."

He began to raise and lower himself on the big dick in his hole. Gil gasped and tossed his head each time the tight ass hole slid up and down over his engorged shaft and when the long cock bottomed out against the back wall of Gavin's ass, he let out an involuntary grunt. For Gil it was almost torture, if having your cock raped by an expert could be considered torture.

Ken, watching his buddy's contortion and expressions said, "I think I'll skip this go round."

"Fat fucking chance." Gavin said. He slowly raised his body until the enormous black cock popped free of his ass hole, then he moved over to straddle Ken's hips. "You guys are my prisoners now and I intend to make the most of it."

Even Gavin's frequently fucked hole had trouble accepting a cock head the size that Ken's currently was and it took some effort to force it inside. The hole finally stretched though and Gavin began his descent on the bumpy, vein covered cock shaft. His toes curled as his ass lips rode over each distended vein. Ken was almost blithering by the time his stiff dick was lodged totally in Gavin's ass.

"Come on," Ken said, "you're going to make us lose our marbles riding our cocks like that."

"And you know what? With your balls tied up the way they are, it will make it impossible for you to cum just about. So I can ride your dicks all afternoon."

He rotated his hips so the giant cock head in his ass rubbed against the slick walls inside his fuck shoot and Ken squirmed even more. Over the next two hours, Gavin took turns riding both of the stiff dicks, sometimes facing the men, sometimes riding backward. The trussed up cocks never flagged. If anything, they just became more sensitive as the day wore on.

Ken had given up; he lay totally inert as Gavin's ass made love to his cock. The only response he made was to occasionally groan; otherwise he was too overcome to do much else. Gil still had some fight left and he still made feeble thrashing motions or tried to buck the ravenous hole off of his sore dick.

It was during just such a session, Gil bucking his hips, which Gavin began to ride his cock even harder. Gavin's cock had remained hard almost the entire time, too, and it swung and slapped against his belly as he rode up and down the length of Gil's prick. At last, he slammed his hips down on Gil's body and without even touching himself he began to shoot thick ribbons of cum that flew out of his piss slit and landed on Gil's chest and stomach. The hot cum glistened like opals on the dark skin and after the flow had stopped Gavin leaned forward and licked up each gooey drop.

"Whoo! Now that's what I call a fuck session." Gavin said as he slowly eased himself off of Gil's still rigid dick. He began the process of untying his cock and balls and when the strings were removed, Gil's dick flopped to one side and played dead. Ken just lay still and allowed himself to be untrussed and when his cock was free it began to shrink and gush precum at the same time.

Gavin moved up and began to untie the men's hands and Gil said, "Wait. What about us?"

"What about what?"

"Aren't you going to get us off?" Ken mumbled.

"Later. Right now, we have to go get your money. Afterward we'll come back here and celebrate and it will be all about your cocks being drained."

"My balls are aching like they've got cramps." Gil said. "Can't you just do us real fast?"

"Hey, we agreed I'm supervisor in the cock department. I said you have to wait. Besides, your dicks need to rest a little before I make them do more tricks and it will feel so much better then." Gavin said.

"It just seems kind of unfair." Gil said as he slowly sat up.

Gavin retrieved the fresh laundry from the dryer and they all three began to dress. Even though the two big cocks were no longer in bondage, they were swollen larger than ever and sensitive to the touch. It took some effort to get them comfortably stowed away and even after they were dressed both men sported very prominent mounds at the crotch. Gavin looked on, his eyes sparkling.

He led them outdoors and said, "I'll drive, I know the way." No one argued, mostly because they were both just too exhausted from the abuse they'd suffered.

"How do you know where you are?" Gil asked as they drove down the highway.

"I recognized this hellhole as soon as I looked out the door." Gavin replied. "I get around."

After about half an hour, Gavin pulled into the lot of a rundown Burger Doodle.

"I thought you were in a hurry." Ken said.

"I am. You two are going to wait for me here."

"Here? What about the money?"

"It's easier if I go alone. I know the way through the tunnels and I can move faster and quieter alone. When I've got the cash, I'll come back and pick you up. I don't want to take a chance on the two of you getting caught."

"Yeah, but what if you get caught?" Gil asked.

"I'll make up some Patty Hearst I-was-brainwashed kind of bullshit story. They're not going to arrest me and besides grandpa wouldn't let them. If anything happens and I'm not back in a couple of hours, just go back to the house and I'll be there later."

Gavin got out of the car.

"The drain into the system is only about a half mile up the road. Just sit tight here and I'll be back before you know it with a bag of delicious cash."

He picked up the flashlight he'd brought with them and started up the road. He didn't look back.

After about 15 minutes he came to the part of the road where he knew the drain was located. He peered over the edge of the berm, the creek flowing slowly by. It took several minutes for him to locate the opening; brush had grown up around it and entirely concealed it. He slid down the bank to the grating.

The steel grate swung open after a few tries, the hinges rusted from disuse, and Gavin scrambled inside. After the first few feet the pipe began to grow until finally he was able to stand upright. The system was still spotless inside and even smelled faintly of soap.

His sense of direction was unerring, he felt as if he'd just been here the day before and in only minutes he stood in the large round vat that lay under the floor of the main building. This had been his refuge as a child and young teenager, the place where he could get away from everyone. He saw that his pile of blankets was in the same spot beside the ladder and that his store of candles and matches were right where he left them. He moved the blankets and saw his stack of gay porn magazines were right where he's left them, too, and he picked up his old favorite and leafed through it. It fell open to his favorite photos and he suddenly had a realization. He decided that the magazines would go back out with him, too.

Even the ladder leading to the escape hatch was shiny from the years of soap fats that had bathed it; there wasn't a spot of rust on it. He laid the flashlight at the bottom of the ladder and began to climb upward in its beam. It was a long climb, the vat was a couple of stories high and when he reached the top he was out of breath. The hatch was over his head and stretching off in the darkness around him were the steel plates that made up the flooring of the factory. He began to slowly turn the wheel that opened the hatch, the six stanchions that secured it in place slowly retracting inward toward the middle. When he had pulled them back far enough so that just an inch or two of the stainless steel bars supported the hatch, he stopped and waited.

After 15 minutes or so, he heard footsteps on the steel plate of the floor/ceiling over him. The person was walking softly as though he didn't want his footsteps to be too loud. The steps walked across the steel plate and then stopped and Gavin heard a thud as something was placed atop the hatch. He waited and the steps slowly retreated. He heard the person retrace his steps across the steel plates until he stepped off of the covering and onto concrete.

Gavin reached up and very, very slowly began to turn the wheel holding the hatch in place. The steel bolts silently retracted until the hatch swung downward. Gavin saw the bag on top fall through and he heard it hit the floor below him. Using his shoulders, he pushed the hatch upward and began spinning the wheel that would seal it.

"Hey, the money's gone." he heard someone shout and just as he spun the six steel bars back in place, the first footsteps ran toward the hatch. It sounded like at least ten people from all of the noise they made, no longer even trying to be quiet.

He heard someone above say, "This thing must open somehow. Does anyone have a crowbar?"

Gavin laughed to himself and half slid, half climbed down to the floor below. Even with a crowbar it would take hours before they got even a portion of the hatch open. At the bottom of the ladder he shone the flashlight into the zippered bag. It was filled with bundles of cash. A million dollars sounds like a lot but it actually takes up surprisingly little space when the bills are in bundles. Gavin scooped up his porno magazines, stuffed them in the bag with the money and, swinging the bag by its handles, he followed the maze back to the exit grill.

Back at the fast food restaurant, Ken and Gil were so nervous that their food was almost untouched. They worried that Gavin might have been caught, that he might be injured or lost in the drain system.

"We never should have let him go alone." Gil said. They stared down at their food but a movement outside the window caught both of them off guard. When they glanced up, Gavin was standing outside looking in at them, making kissing motions with his lips.

Smiling and relieved they bundle their uneaten food back into its bags and hurried out to greet him.

"I must have aged ten years." Ken said. Without even thinking, he grabbed Gavin in a bear hug.

"I'm really glad to see your bossy ass." Gil said, and then he hugged him, too. "We got you a take out order.

Gavin took the bag, looked in and said, "You guys are so sweet. You knew I was coming back."

They walked over to the car and climbed in.

"You'll have to do the driving." Gavin said. "I'm just too exhausted after all of my work."

He climbed into the back seat and when both men were seated in the front the said, "Oh, yeah, before we go."

They turned to look at him and he was holding open the zippered bag, bundles of cash almost overflowing.

"I forgot to tell you that I got the money."

The men gaped at the money, more than they'd ever seen, and then Ken started the car. Before they were even out of the lot, Gavin was perched with his head between the backs of the front seats.