Held for Ransom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first big wad of cum squirted out of Gil's balls and went directly down Gavin's throat, the cock was so deeply buried in his mouth. The second and third load filled his mouth so that he could savor the flavor of his juice. He swished it around, over his tongue, marveling at the fresh taste. Gil's balls were like a dairy that only produced ice cream, his cum was so delicious. He had to swallow fast, the fourth and fifth loads were equally as voluminous and he didn't want to lose a drop.

When the final drops dribbled out of the distended piss slit, Gavin raised his head and said to Gil, "You're a fucking freak."

"Back at ya', cocksucker." Gil managed to gasp before laughing. "I think you drained some cum out of me that I've been storing since I first grew cock hair."

Gavin glanced at Ken, who was asleep with his mouth hanging open.

"I'm glad we didn't keep Ken awake." he said to Gil. "I'd hate to think we'd gotten him all excited."

He unlaced the bound cock and balls at Gil's crotch and licked up the final gush of cum that escaped from his balls, and then untied his hands. Ken didn't even awaken as his dick was freed and when Gavin unbound his hands, he turned over on his side with Gil's underwear still over his head.

"Looks like that fucker likes my crotch smell." Gil said. He sniffed at the underwear he's removed from his head and then said, "I've got to admit, balls smell damned good."

Gavin went around the house, locking doors and turning out lights. He came back to the bedroom and stowed the two bags of money under the bed and then climbed in between Gil and Ken. Holding each of them by the hand he said, "I've got the best kidnappers in the world." Moments later, they were all 3 asleep.

Shortly after dawn the next morning Gavin awakened the two sleeping men.

"Breakfast is on the table." he said as he tugged at their dicks. "We need to get up and get moving."

Neither man wanted to rise so early but they did as told, stumbling nude into the kitchen to sit in front of their breakfast.

Gavin sat down at his own plate and said, "No one came to save me in the night, I guess my fucking grandpa realized he'd better do what I said."

He looked at each man and then asked, "So, what's the plan now?"

Ken blinked sleepily as he chewed and then said, "We never really made big plans, we weren't sure we'd even get away with it. We talked about going to Canada and catching a flight somewhere, we even got our passports."

"Fuck that." Gavin replied. "I'm not going to Canada. It's always cold up there and they have polar bears that eat people. I'm not going anywhere that bears eat people."

Gil and Ken exchanged looks, unsure what to reply.

"I know!" Gavin said. "We'll go to Mexico. My family owns a house that's right on the beach; you can see the ocean from the bedrooms. It's beautiful there and it isn't that far. And my grandpa pays all the bills on the house, it'll be another 'Fuck you' to him."

"What would we do there?" Gil asked.

"Have fun, relax. You can fuck me on the beach. Oooooo, and you can fuck me in the ocean, I've never been fucked in the ocean, and you can take turns fucking my ass in the waves. And even better, I'll hire you to be my bodyguards so that you'll get paid to be there. Paris Hilton has a bodyguard and I'm worth more than she is, I should have two."

Before either man could reply, Gavin jumped up from the table.

"Eat, dick monsters, we need to hit the road. We need to rent a car. I hope they have a convertible; it would be so fun to drive to Mexico with the top down. I'll do all the driving so that you two are nice and rested when we get there."

He bustled out of the room and was gone for a few minutes. While he was gone, neither man spoke but Ken looked at Gil and Gil raised his eyebrows as if to say, "Whatever."

When Gavin returned he was dressed and had the other men's clothing as well as the bags of cash and his other belongings packed in a grocery bag.

"We'll get more clothes on the way. Now, chop chop, the day is a-wasting."

Late that afternoon the convertible pulled up to the Mexican border. Gavin was behind the wheel and the other two men were asleep in the back seat. Gavin was tired but he perked up considerably when the Mexican border agent approached the car. He was olive skinned with black curly hair and a big porn star mustache. His uniform clung to his body and even as he approached Gavin could make out the shape of a long uncut cock tucked down his trouser leg. He handed his ID to the agent who looked it over while Gavin looked over the shape of the big dick so close to his face.

"Would you pull over for a moment, Sir." the agent asked him.

Gavin pulled forward into the space indicated and got out of the car. Neither man in the back seat even woke up. They had stopped on their trip at a store where Gavin's family had a long standing account and had bought more suitable clothes for their vacation. Gavin had insisted upon gauzy shorts for all of them and had refused to allow them to wear any underwear. Subsequently, it was obvious to anyone looking that all three men wee almost nude.

The agent and Gavin eyed each other. The agent looked even better to him and Gavin enjoyed looking. When he was close to Gavin, Gavin asked, "Is there anything wrong, officer."

"No, no. There was a notice yesterday to watch for you, that you'd been abducted, but during the night another bulletin explained that it was all a misunderstanding. I just wanted to make sure that you are well and safe."

"Yes, just a big screw-up." Gavin replied. "But I thought it prudent to bring my bodyguards along, nonetheless."

The agent looked into the back of the car at the sleeping men and said, "They don't seem very vigilant."

Gavin stood beside him and looked into the back seat. Ken, nearest to them, was feeling the effect of the heat or dreaming because his cock was stiff and fully visible through his sheer shorts. The tip if the huge head even peeked out of the hem.

"They're very proficient at their duties, I assure you." he told the agent, all the while staring at his cock. It might even have been growing a bit.

"I can see they are well-equipped." the agent replied. "Is this your first trip to Mexico?"

"Oh, no." Gavin said. "My family has a house about a hundred miles down the coast. I come here whenever I can. I love Mexico; it has such beautiful wild life." He now was openly staring at the agent's cock which had swelled and lengthened.

"One should be careful" the agent said with a slight smile. "Mexico is known for its enormous serpents."

"I've never run into one big enough to scare me." Gavin said, also smiling. "My motto is, 'the bigger the better'. I'd love to find a big Mexican snake that I could handle and play with."

The agent turned his back to look at the approaching traffic and Gavin saw that his ass was every bit as gorgeous as his cock.

"I would like to spend more time discussing the advantages of Mexico with you but I must return to work." he said when he turned back around. His cock was now fully hard and it was every inch as big as Ken and Gil's.

"I have a great idea." Gavin said. He turned his back to the officer and leaned into the car over the side of the door. His barely covered ass was thrust out, the seam of his loose shorts deep in the crack of his ass and the thin material clinging to the lush buns. After he'd made sure that the agent had had a good look at what was on offer. He turned and handed the agent his card.

"This is my number." he told the agent. "Perhaps if you can get some time off in the near future, you can come and stay with us for awhile? It's a beautiful location, right on the ocean. And it's so private; you won't even need to pack swim trunks. It would be nice if you could stay for as long as you liked, I would want you to educate me very deeply regarding the beauties of your country."

"You will definitely be hearing from me as soon as I make arrangements. Meanwhile, enjoy your trip." he replied.

Several miles later, Ken and Gil both woke up.

"My God, you missed the best looking border agent that I've ever seen. He had a dick of death and you should have seen the ass on him. I invited him to come and visit us. While I'm going after his cock, you two can try to get his ass." Gavin told them. "And, I've been thinking. When we get tired of Mexico, we'll go to Los Angeles. I bet I could get some roles in movies. And you guys could try out, too. Of course, you'd be instant stars if you wanted to make porno films. Just picture it, when I win my first Oscar I could walk down the red carpet with a big dicked porn star on each arm. Hollywood would go crazy."

"We're not making porn films." Gil said, yawning.

"Well, we have plenty of time to discuss it later. We should be at the house in a few hours."

Late the next morning, Gil and Ken were laying on lounges, staring at the sea. Neither man had bothered to dress after an early swim and the servant who came with the house made frequent excuses to walk onto the terrace and inquire if the men needed anything from him. Each time he talked to their dicks, rather than their faces. Gavin had gone into the nearby village to attend the market but now they could hear him returning, singing "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" and frightening the local birds.

He bounded around the corner of the house laden with bags. He was wearing his gauzy new shorts, Gil's old shirt which was several sizes too large and unbuttoned to the waist and tied into a knot around his midriff. On his head was one of the huge woven hats that every tourist stand seemed to sell. This one had a woven blue bird with long tail feathers sitting on the crown.

"My goodness, you two look good enough to eat." Gavin breathlessly said. "I bought us wonderful things to eat, I'd forgotten how cheap things are here. Ooooooooo, and I brought you two a present."

He went back to the corner of the house, stuck out his arm and drew a young man around the corner.

"I met him at the market." he said as he drew him to stand in front of them. He was about the same age as Gavin, slim and dark and handsome. Even through his baggy clothes it was obvious that he had he kind of muscular body honed by hard physical labor. His eyes roamed back and forth, admiring each nude man and enormous cock.

Gavin drew the loose shirt over his head so that the young man's muscular arms and chest were on view, the curly patch on his chest trailing sown into the waistband of his loose trousers. Gavin ran a hand over the hairy chest and said, "What so you think?"

Neither man replied so Gavin grabbed the man's shoulder and spun him around so that his back was to them. He reached to the man's waist and loosened it and the loose trousers fell in a puddle around his ankles.

Gavin reached to his ass, kneading each of the melon shaped cheeks and parting them so that the men could see the forest of dark hair in the deep crack. The two big cocks began to expand and lengthen.

When Gavin saw that his intended effect had started, he whirled the man back around and grasped his cock around the thick shaft. The uncircumcised dick was big enough so that it hung over his hand several inches in front of his large balls.

"Look at the dick on him, that's what I noticed first." Gavin told them. "I was so excited I had to stop and suck him off on the way home. And when I saw that ass, I knew you two would want to fuck it and he has such a pretty and big dick that I thought we could use him when I give you guys lessons on how to suck a dick Let's go inside to the bedroom." He pulled the nude, smiling man into the house behind him.

As the two men slowly sat up, Ken said, "I guess it could be a lot worse."

"We could be looking at life in federal prison instead of looking at the ocean." Gil said.

"And my dick is getting more use than it's seen in all of the rest of my life." Ken replied.

He and Gil sat facing each other, their big half hard cocks lying between their thighs.

"Now he's going to teach us how to suck a dick." Gil said.

"We'll see how it goes, hell, you might like it." Ken said.

"Well, just remember, motherfucker, if you need some extra practice I'm always available." Gil replied and grasped his dick and shook it at Ken.

From inside the house they heard Gavin call out, "We're waiting. I've already lubed Chico's ass hole up and his cock is stiff as a brick. He's hot for dick."

"And we have money, besides." Ken said as they both rose to go to the bedroom.