Held for Ransom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, that feels good." Ken sighed.

While bobbing on the wide head, Gavin began to play with the giant nuts below his cock. Ken raised himself on tiptoe, arching his back. His hips thrust forward to feed his dick to Gavin.

Gavin worked the head over for a good five minutes before Ken's breathing started accelerating. He was panting, short breaths in and out as if he'd run a marathon.

Suddenly, the first big wad of cum gushed into Gavin's mouth without warning. It was followed by several more, equally as large and wet. Gavin could feel the force behind each spurt as it shot into his throat. The cum was thick and warm and tasted like nutmeg. Gavin sucked at the big head, trying to get more.

The geyser stopped and Ken's cock almost immediately began to wilt. Even softening, the big head filled Gavin's mouth until he finally let it free.

"Man, I could take a steady diet of that ball juice." he said to Ken. Ken looked embarrassed.

Gavin pulled himself upright and grasped the big dick in his hand.

"You could charge for the chance to swing on this fucker." he told Ken. "You'd have the cocksuckers standing in line."

Ken, embarrassed but clearly pleased, pushed Gavin away and began to pull his pants back up. "Go fill somebody else's ear with that crap." he said.

"I don't think you get it, that's a championship cock you've got there."

"Oh, buzz off." Ken said smiling and walked out to sit on the front porch.

Gil returned shortly after that, bags of fast food in each hand. They all sat around the table and ate their fill.

"Nothing to do but wait until tomorrow, now." Gavin said. "We'll just have to find some way to fill the time."

Later they all sat in the living room. There was no TV but there was an old radio that worked so they listened to that and read. Gil and Ken kept exchanging looks but not much was said. Not too long after dark, Gavin stood up and said, "I'm ready for bed."

He walked down the hall and when the other two followed him, he was laying face down on the big bed.

"Uh, Gavin, we need to tie you up in the basement so that you don't try to get away." Gil said.

Gavin propped his head up on one hand and said, "Are you on crack? I'm not sleeping in the basement; I bet there are spiders down there as big as tumbleweeds. I'm sleeping right here in between you two, there's plenty of room."

"But..." Ken began to say.

"Forget it, I'm sleeping here. You can sleep on the floor or the couch or in your car but I'm not moving!"

Ken and Gil went out and looked at the sofa and the floor, then turned off the lights and returned to the bedroom. They started to climb onto the bed but Gavin held up his hand and said, "Stop right there. "You're not getting in bed wearing the same dirty clothes you've worn all day. Were you brought up in a barn?"

The men looked at each other and then slowly removed their clothing until they stood side by side in their briefs. They were lean and extremely well muscled, each muscle group standing out and visible. Gil's dark skin was so smooth that it had a luster like silk but Ken was covered with fur over his chest and stomach. Even so the ridges of muscle in his belly were clearly visible.

"Oh, hell yeah, now that's what I'm talking about. You two are both built like brick shithouses."

"There's not much to do in prison except exercise." Gil said.

"Well, hallelujah for that." Gavin replied.

The two men again tried to climb onto the bed but Gavin said, "Briefs, too. Who knows when you last changed them?"

Both men stood at the edge of the bed, unsure what to do.

"Oh, hell, if you two shared a cell then I know you've seen each other naked. And I already sucked both of your dicks and ate your asses out today so you've got no excuse to act shy in front of me."

Gil and Ken looked at each other, realizing that they'd both been blown.

"Pants off and on the bed." Gavin said.

They peeled off their briefs, careful not to look at each other and each lay down on either side of Gavin. He was lying on his belly and they each kept stealing looks at his lush buns and the deep crack in between them. Finally, Gavin raised his head and said, "Well...?"

They stared back at him and he said, "Is someone going to turn out the light?"

Gil jumped up and flipped the switch and then lay back down. He and Ken, each on their back, could just make out the glow of Gavin's ass in the darkness. Soon, Gavin's hands crept up either side of him, over the men's tight stomachs and began to play with their big cocks. In almost no time at all, they were both standing stiff.

Eventually Gavin said, "Hey, guess what?"

"What?" they responded simultaneously.

"You've both got cocks that are harder than crowbars. We should play."

Gavin jumped up, flipped the light switch back on and then went to the corner where his shoulder pack lay. He rooted around inside for a minute then came back and flopped down between the two men who were studiously avoiding looking at each other's body.

"Look." Gavin said. "I've got a big tube of lube. Who's going to fuck me first?" He raised himself so that he was sitting on his knees and wrapped a hand around each of the swollen cocks and held them so that they stood straight up. "You two could be twins, as far as dick size goes." he told them.

The two men looked first at their own cock and then at the other one. It was true; they were roughly the same length and thickness.

"Look, we've never..." Gil started.

"I know, you've never had a guy suck your cock, you've never had your ass hole rimmed and now you're going to say that neither one of you has ever fucked a guy in the ass. Right?"

Neither man replied. Gavin pushed each aside and grabbed the pillows under their heads, piled them in the middle of the bed and lay down on top of them so that his ass was raised in the air and spread open

"I had a date all set up for tonight with one of my regulars." he told them. "He fucks my ass so long and so hard that it takes my hole a week to recover. You two are making me miss out on that so you're going to make it up to me."

"But..." Ken said.

"But nothing. I know that you both know at least what fuck means. Screw this. Ken, you're up first. After that big dick head gets through with my ass, I'm going to need Gil's sweet dick to make it feel better. Grease your dick up and get busy."

Ken looked to Gil and Gil nodded so Ken rose on the bed and climbed between Gavin's legs. In front of him the rounded buns were spread open so that the little pucker was in full view, waiting to be opened. He opened the tube and spread a thick layer of grease on his stiff prick He'd been wondering what it would feel like to slide into Gavin's hole all day, now he was about to find out.

"Gil, climb up here and let me suck on your big lollipop while your buddy opens my hole for you." Gavin said.

Gil moved to the head of the bed and sat with his legs spread, his dick in front of Gavin's face. Gavin's mouth closed around it and he shook his hips at Ken.

Ken guided his hard cock between the mounds of Gavin's ass until his cock head rested on the tiny hole. His cock head looked enormous in comparison.

"I don't think this is going to fit in there." he told Gavin.

"I've taken bigger. Put it in me." he replied around the hard dick in his mouth.

Ken pressed his hips forward, forcing the wide head against the puckered opening. It slowly unfurled, letting a scant fraction of the mass inside. He pushed harder and the opening spread a bit more. With another push, the head sank in up to the wide flanged edge of the head. Another push and the flange began to disappear as Gavin let out a long groan.

"Should I stop?" Ken asked.

"Not if you value your life." Gavin said. "My ass is on fire for that dick."

A bit more pressure and Ken felt his cock head clear the ring and pop inside of Gavin's fuck chute. Pressing more, the thick shaft slid into the hole and disappeared until it was fully sheathed in the tight channel.

Holding himself up on his arms, Ken began to move his cock around inside of the hot chute. It felt more fantastic than he'd ever imagined, tight and hot and slick. He glanced up to where Gil's long dick was being ridden by Gavin's lips. He's never watched a guy suck another guy's dick, another thing that made his cock harder than it had ever felt.

The tight channel gripped his dick and he began to slide it in and out.

Gil, looking down over Gavin's shoulders, watched his friend's enormous dick plow in and out between the pale buns, the thick shaft spreading the hole wide.

Gavin lifted his face from Gil's dick and said, "Oh, daddy, that big dick feels so good. Tear my ass hole up."

Ken could feel the hot muscles squirming inside of Gavin's ass, clutching his cock and playing over the shaft. His cock head was squeezed tight by the channel.

"Give me your load, daddy. Fill my little ass with your hot seed." Gavin told him.

He looked down and watched his thick dick slide in and out of the red ring of Gavin's ass hole, then looked up to watch as Gavin slobbered over Gil's hard dick, forcing it into his throat. The tight grip on his cock head soon had effect and he could feel his balls drawing up to shoot. He forced his dick as deep as possible into Gavin's ass as it swelled and he shuddered as his hot cum began to jet out of his slit. It was more intense than anything he'd ever experienced. He collapsed on top of Gavin and let his cock drain itself.

As he started to soften, Gavin moved his hips against him and said, "I could feel every squirt."

When his meat had shrunk a bit, he began to back it out of Gavin's clutching hole. When the head reached the ring, he had to pull to get it free and the hole made a pop like a champagne cork. He fell to the side.

"That was a great fuck." Gavin said. "Okay, Gil, now it's your turn in the saddle. Let me see how your big dick feels in my hole."

Gil, his stiff dick standing straight up, didn't hesitate. He moved down on the bed until he was between Gavin's legs but Gavin then said, "Wait a minute." He pulled the pillows from beneath his hips and raising his leg, he turned over so that he was lying on his back. He raised his legs, his hands behind his knees, and his ass opened so that Gil could look down between his buns at the reddened hole. Gil was surprised to see that Gavin's dick was hard now, too, and it was a whole lot bigger than he would have thought.

"Shove that pretty dick in me and make me love it." he said to Gil. Gil positioned his cock head against the hole and watched as it was slowly engulfed.

"I'm not done with you, yet, Ken." Gavin said as the long dick slid into him. "Get up here and sit your ass on my face so I can get my tongue up your hole."

Any last remaining reservations that Gil and Ken had about being sexually active in front of each other crumbled at that moment.

Straddling Gavin's face, Ken grabbed his ankles and pulled back on them so that Gil would have even better access to his tight hole. Feeling Gil's big dick sink even further in his guts, Gavin responded by sliding his tongue up Ken's tight hole.

"Slam that big meat up that fuck hole." Ken told Gil, watching the fat cock slide in and out. "Wear his fucking ass hole out."

Gil was slamming into the creamy guts, Ken's cum coating his dick and squishing with each thrust.

"Lean back and let me watch this hungry fucker eat your hole." He told Ken.

Gavin, hearing what he'd said, reached up and gathered Ken's low hanging balls up tight against the stiffening shaft of his monster dick, giving Gil a clear view of his wet tongue drilling Ken's ass hole.

"He's eating your ass like he's starving. Makes my cock even harder to watch."

Ken's cock had roared back to full stiffness from the soft tongue teasing his hole and Gil watched as precum leaked out of it and fell to Gavin's chest.

"We're going to change places as soon as you shoot your load." Ken told Gil. "I'm going to need to drop another load up his ass."

"I can feel your juice all over my dick. I'm going to make Gavin lick it clean after he eats my hole out. He's going to lick up both flavors of cum after I shoot my juice and fill his ass with a chocolate and vanilla swirl."

"You're fucking his hole like a pro, bud." Ken said. "It feels like his tongue is a foot up my ass."

"I never guessed that an ass could feel so good wrapped around my cock." Gil replied. "I'd have been fucking boy ass a long time ago."

Both men watched the other until Gil started pounding Gavin's hole with long thrusts, pulling almost his entire dick out and then slamming it balls deep back in his guts. Looking down his back Ken could see his hard ass cheeks flex and tighten every time his cock head bottomed out in the hot ass. Gavin was doing things with his tongue that made Ken's hole want to ride his tongue forever and that made his balls ache for release.

"It's coming, cocksucker." Gil panted. "I'm going to shoot my first ass fuck load in you."

He shoved his long cock into Gavin's hole until there was no space left in his ass and Gavin felt the flood of molten ball juice flood his ravaged ass. It felt soothing against the battered walls and he sighed with pleasure.

Ken watched the tremors shake his friend's body as his balls emptied in long streams of cum and when he'd finished shooting, Ken said, "Switch places, I need to drop this load."

Gil moved up and pulled his cheeks apart over Gavin's face, then sat on his stiff tongue. Ken moved down and slammed his massive cock head into Gavin's ass in one thrust. He stroked his cock in and out a few times and then he began shooting even more cum into Gavin's flooded ass hole.

"Don't pull your cock out, yet." Gavin said from between Gil's ass cheeks. He grabbed his stiff dick and began to beat it, his tongue fucking Gil's ass and the enormous head of Ken's dick still lodged deep in his guts. With only a few strokes, ribbons of cum blasted out of his cock head and coated his chest.

Gil slid off of his face and lay on one side of him and Ken backed his cock out of him and lay down on the other side. Gavin was humming a little song to himself while they all caught their breath.

"See, isn't this nice?" he asked his kidnappers while rubbing his cum into the flesh of his chest. He grasped each of their exhausted dicks when he'd finished and said, "My ass feels all nice and squishy inside from all of the cum you guy's shot up there. You fucked me real good."

Gil and Ken didn't say anything.

"Of course, it was your first time so I didn't expect you to last forever. Next time, I'll tie up your cock and balls so that you can't shoot until I let you."

Gil and Ken just exchanged glances over Gavin's head.

"Okay, time to sleep. We have a big day tomorrow. Gil, you turn on your side this way." Gavin turned onto his side so that he and Gil were facing each other and with one hand he cupped Gil's big ball sack while wrapping his other hand around his wet cock.

"And Ken, you turn on your side and rest your big fat dick in between my buns. This way, I can play with Gil's dick if I wake up in the night and feel your stiff cock trying to open my ass hole again. Good night."

In a matter of minutes he was breathing evenly in sleep. It took Gil and Ken a little longer but eventually they too fell into slumber.

* * * * * *

The next morning Gavin stood in the bedroom doorway, gazing at his two sleeping captors.

Ken was lying on his back, one arm flung up over his head. The thick hair covering his chest and abdomen sparkled in the morning light and his long penis lay draped to one side so that the enormous head hung over the side of his hip.

Gil was asleep on his stomach, one leg raised to the side so that his muscular buns stood up and apart. Gavin could see into the hairless valley between them and the tight dark pucker of Gil's delicious ass hole. He skin shone like satin.

Walking over to the end of the bed, he first tickled their soles and then tugged at both men's big toe.

"Wakey, wakey, it's time to get up." he said as he did so.

"What time is it?" Ken mumbled.

"It's almost eleven, I've been up for a couple of hours but you two looked so cute that I let you sleep in. But we've got things to do so no more napping."

Both men groggily began the job of sitting up.

Gavin looked at their lean muscular bodies and big cocks and said, "I just love being kidnapped. My ass hole is still humming from the workout you two gave it last night."

Both men, remembering the night before, suddenly became shy and reluctant to look at each other. Ken slid to the end of the bed and placed his feet on the floor.

Then, he looked around and asked, "Where are our clothes?"

"There's a washing machine and dryer so I did our laundry." Gavin replied. "I just put them in the dryer."

"What are we supposed to wear until then?" Gil asked.

"Oh, please. You hardly need to be shy in front of me, I've had my tongue in both of your ass holes and you both have stuck your dick so far up my butt I thought it would come out of my mouth. You can stay naked until your clothes are dry, it's fun."

Neither man looked pleased but Gavin ignored their looks and said, "I'm getting ready to fix breakfast. I'll give you 20 minutes for you both to get showered, you both smell like butt sex. If you aren't ready for breakfast I'll throw it out. I've already eaten anyway."

He turned on his heel and the men watched his plump bottom disappear down the hall.

"Last night was pretty wild." Gil said.

"Yeah, but it was fun. A lot more fun than I ever thought it would be."

"That boy sure likes the dick."

"The way you were pounding it, I'd say you liked his hole, too."

Gil laughed and said, "I'm not the one who went back for seconds, Jackson."

Ken laughed too at that and said, "I've got to admit, my dick likes what he can do to it."

"Any breathing man would." Gil replied. "Now, I'll let you shower first. Don't use all of the hot water and hurry your hairy ass up, I'm hungry."

When showers were done, both men appeared in the kitchen. Gavin looked up at their nude bodies and big swinging dicks and said, "Now, if I saw a sight like that every morning I'd never lose my appetite."

He rose, the men sat and he served them each a plate.

"What's this?" Gil asked.

"It's an egg white omelet and whole grain toast. It's good for you, just shut up and eat it."

Both men began to eat and Gavin sat back down across from them. After watching them for a few minutes he said, "You know, of course, that this is every fag's dream come true. Two naked, hot, big dicked men sitting across the breakfast table."

Both men couldn't help but grin at the remark and glance shyly at the other.

"But, duty calls, even if I would rather spend the day in bed being repeatedly raped. What's the plan for the ransom?"

The men lost their grins and Gil said, "We thought we'd have it dropped off somewhere and then go pick it up."

"Yeah, right, and have the cops and FBI jump on your asses before you even see the money. We need a better plan than that. We need something foolproof, a drop off place where we won't get caught but can still grab the cash..."

Gavin stared into space for a moment, and then leapt up from the table. He began to do a dance that resembled and Irish jig combined with kung-fu fighting plus a few disco moves.

"I'm a genius." he said as he danced. "An absolute fucking genius. I know the perfect place."

"Where?" Ken asked.

Gavin stopped dancing and gave the two men a long look.

"Maybe I won't tell you." he said. "Maybe I'll just let you find your own place."

"Come on, tell us." Ken said.

"I might. But only if you kiss me right here." Gavin turned so that his ass showed and pointed to the right cheek of his ass.