All Comments on 'Helen and Jim Vol. 02'

by ruwild

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story!

Love this! You're the best!

jonathan8739jonathan8739over 12 years ago
Beautiful

I would love to read more about Helen and Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

I too would like to hear more on the Helen and Jim saga. Please write another part or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ruwild delivers for Christmas!

Another awesome story from Ruwild just in time for Christmas! It is nice to see a story that is a different spin from the adventures of Angel but is still keeps the level of fun and sexyness we have come to know and love! Cant think of a single thing to criticize other than "become more prolific!" But I hear being a writer has its own muse and that authors have to write as the creativity hits them. So every 3-4months we hope to be treated to a new gem from the mind of Ruwild!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Hope to see a Vol. 03 soon.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 12 years ago
Next chapter please.

This was a very exotic, romantic and touching story. I totally LOVE their first time in bed and everything that lead up to it. I anxiously await your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW Please write more

Small penis or not the charactors come across as real people. Thanks for a fun read and again please write more.

reg_rochreg_rochover 12 years ago
Incredibly Erotic!!!!

RuWild adds to the already well written and erotic work of Helen and Jim Vol. 01 with this continuation. This was an amazing piece that had my head spinning. It's rare to find well paced stories that work on so many levels without becoming boring and Helen and Jim Vol. 02 is one of them. RuWild is an amazingly gifted writer! I'm smitten and cannot wait to see what comes next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YES!

I have been waiting for this for ages! Thanks. Love the characters too it's a proper story not just straight into the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing story

please add more chapters. i cannot wait until their relationship begins to blossom and they begin having wild sex. please ruwild continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A lovely story

Just BEAUTIFUL

Thank You

afrodita79afrodita79almost 12 years ago
MORE....MORE

Love it hope to see another chapter soon... to see were there relationship it's going... post soon about them... jis love JIM

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

This is the most well written story in here.

Please keep the chapters coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
need vol 3

I know that this was written over a year ago. But you need to continue the story. How their sex life will continue and their interest in the 50's and old cars. Plus with Angel who does not know how Helen and Jim did on their first date. Did you forget to have Helen call Angel that Jim had called her to go out on a date that Saturday? I did not see that happen. Also does Jim get told by Helen that Jim met her at a TS club, not a straight club? As for the next chapters, you could have a 3 way with Angel. And Jim's 30 the birthday is soon, so there could be a big night for him. And if he goes back to the club, the red headed twins will try to get him, so that might lead to a cat fight. And will Helen and Jim move in together since he can cook and she does not.

57j257j2about 10 years ago
Story has everything!

Extremely well written story! Fleshes Helen and Jim out as real people who you want to read more about. I've completely enjoyed reading and rereading this wonderful piece of erotica!

titsandwichtitsandwichalmost 10 years ago
wow

this is great, you've got me feeling real emotions about the characters.

sissymidasissymidaover 9 years ago

wonderful story I would love to have friends like Jim and Helen this is a story I can't even put myself in not sure who I would want to be thank you RUWild

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So Sweet...

This is about as heartfelt and lovely a story I've read in a while. Very touching with complex character development. 5 Stars!

daedricprince999daedricprince999over 9 years ago
Wow

You make me want to be Jim. I have always wanted to be taken by a gal like Helen. Guess it wasn't meant to be as I have never met a transsexual as of yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

awwwww

WestfjordianWestfjordianover 3 years ago
Fine work!

Another fantastic chapter!

totostorytotostoryabout 3 years ago
Yes this is love

Incredible story so far, unlike most of story Helen has a romantic side even she wants to be on top, but also she care about him ,and you made a good job to show the difference between making love and only fuck. of course I want to see Helen dominate and brutal side and makes Jim scream in pleasure. keep going Mate , you are a wonderful writer.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiabout 3 years ago

OMG... I'm in Love with this story. Every "Helen" out there needs to find a guy like this. I wish I could be two people (I'm already taken) to make someone like Helen feel that loved.

Skidoo800Skidoo800about 3 years ago

My dream woman if i ever get married that's the kind of woman i am going to marry

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

A marked romantic departure from ch-01, and still very good

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

Iā€™m so glad to se another chapter. I would love to find a woman like Helen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userruwild@ruwild
2342 Followers
I've been posting on this site for over 15 years now. It has been a great forum to hone my skills as a writer and I appreciate all the work done behind the scenes to keep this site up and running. It is a load of fun writing these stories and the best thing ever is the feedbac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES