Helen... Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
142 Followers

"No, not at all." She looked straight into Dahlia's eyes and smiled. "Infact, I don't think Harry and I are really working out together." She sat back in her chair and gazed upwards to think. "It's time I really moved on and left him, though I know I'd miss him like crazy."

"Helen, what are you saying?" Dahlia was surprised to hear Helen say such things. "You two are a couple. I was only chancing my arm the other night when I burst into your room. That's me. That's those stupid chances I take."

"No. I noticed the way he looked at you. He is only trying to convince himself he is in love with me." She looked out towards Harry again. He was teasing a teenager and flirting, not much younger than Helen and Dahlia. Dahlia watched too. "He's a relationship drifter. I'm holding him down. He's not ready to settle yet and..."

"And?"

"He has problems he is trying to run away from, which I won't go into. Too elaborate and boring. I too have a problematic life and past. I think it's time to move on Dahlia. If you like him, then it's up to you to show him when I'm gone." Helen put her hand onto Dahlia's to atleast reassure her. The next question was going to be obvious. Where was Helen going and when?

Sienna
Sienna
142 Followers
12