Helen Chases her Dream Pt. 02

Story Info
Young wife chases her dream to become a top model.
2.4k words
3.37
12.5k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orared
orared
61 Followers

Helen reaches her dream

This story is intended to be read as a follow on from 'Helen chases her dream' and would help the reader to understand her actions.

This is a fantasy and should not be taken seriously by the reader and hopefully enjoyed as such. To those who don't like this theme -- sorry but it isn't for you.

Helen and Johnny arrived at the studio for her second photo shoot a few minutes early. Johnny left the car first as he had to sign in as a new member of the camera club with Malcolm, the chairman. No one else knew that Johnny was with Helen. After completing the formalities with Malcolm, Johnny took his place among ten other photographers, trying to listen to the chatter around him, he heard snippets about last week's stunning model who had eventually been fucked by two male models. Questions were being asked as to whether she would get carried away this week too.

In his office Malcolm was chatting to Helen about tonight's shoot.

"What I've planned for tonight Helen are two short scenarios. Firstly a striptease with Susie here, ending with a bit of girl on girl action. That should make for some great pictures for the lads, then for a finale I thought about a scene where your boyfriend has been unfaithful to you and you get revenge by being unfaithful back to him." said Malcolm.

"What do you think Helen?"

The girls were just finishing off a large bottle of wine and Helen drained her glass before replying,

"To be honest I think your lads would get better pictures if me and Susie recreated the beach scene but with two girls. As there are no male models this week we could involve a couple of the photographers if the scene pans out that way" she replied, "And Malcolm we are still agreed that my fee tonight will be you pay off my debt to Len aren't we?"

Malcolm looked at her

"If the scenes are as hot as last week's, your debt will be paid in full and Len will start touting you round the modelling studios and agencies. As for the second scene I'll go along with your suggestion as only two of last week's photographers are here today."

A ripple of excitement ran around the room and cameras were readied as Malcolm introduced the girls, both dressed as secretaries to the group of photographers and told them about the striptease adding to shout any suggestions for better shots.

"Gentlemen I give you Susie the blonde girl and the brunette, Helen."

The girls entered from different sides of the scene and smiled at each other, both similarly dressed as secretaries, both moving in time to the slow background music. Susie began to strip first by undoing the buttons on her blouse allowing the front to fall open to show she was wearing a black bra. She moved slowly and sensuously down the line of photographers to ensure they would all get to see everything as and when it became revealed.

Helen began her strip at the other side of the room, undoing blouse buttons as she too moved along the line of photographers.

As the girls crossed Susie moved behind Helen and reached around her to pull open her blouse to reveal a small semi see thru bra barely big enough to cover her taut 34B breasts. After easing Helen's blouse off her arms, Susie began to stroke Helen's nipples through her bra. Helen moved away to pose for the other photographers as Susie cast aside her blouse, revealing a small front fastening black bra.

On the next pass, both girls shed their skirts and stopped to cuddle each other and let their hands roam over each other's bodies. Susie reached behind Helen and expertly un-hooked her bra then turning her towards the photographers she eased the bra down revealing her tits with hard pointy nipples to all.

Moving down the line so other photographers were in prime spots, Helen turned Susie to face the photographers and reached around her to play with her tits. Susie ground her arse back into Helen's pussy and Helen responded by unfastening Susie's front fastening bra and eased each cup back to show the photographers her pointed tits.

The girls moved apart again and paraded topless in front of the line of photographers. Moving back to the centre of the scene where a table had been positioned. Susie bent Helen over the table and told her to hold onto the back edge. Susie then moved behind Helen and slowly pulled down her panties and removed them, before spreading her legs for the photographers who were invited to come on stage and get a close up off Helen's holes. Susie then reached into a bag that she had positioned earlier and took out a large dildo with a pair of balls attached. Helen's cunt lips hardly needed any help parting as a wet creamy juice was leaking out of her cunt. Using thumb and fore finger on one hand to part the lips, Susie eased the rubber prick slowly into Helen's hole. She slowly worked most of the dildo into her welcoming hole as Helen moaned loudly and writhed with her tits squashed flat on the table.

After Helen had been well fucked for a few minutes both girls realised that it was time to change places so Susie withdrew the dildo from Helen's cunt and helped her stand up.

Susie was then sat on the end of the table and lowered back onto the table. Helen took hold of Susie's panties, removing them to reveal a nicely trimmed bush the same colour as her blonde locks. Susie's legs were then spread apart by Helen who moved away for the photographers to some close ups of Susie's pussy. As the photographers gathered around, Helen returned to the scene wearing a huge strap on prick and a bottle of lube. She then knelt between the spread legs of Susie and started licking and sucking her clit in preparation for what was to come next. Before standing up Helen eased open Susie's cunt lips and roughly began stuffing fingers into Susie's blonde furry hole. Susie was squirming and moaning,

"More." she said.

"More you asked for and more you're going to get girl." said Helen now standing between the blondes legs and after lubricating the big artificial prick, she used one hand to part Susie's cunt lips and the other hand to guide the prick into her hole.

Susie moaned loudly as Helen pushed all nine inches of the prick into her cunt then began furiously to fuck her with it until she screamed in ecstasy as a first orgasm washed over her.

Helen pulled the prick from Susie's cunt and looked down at the gaping hole.

"Finale time." she whispered.

As Helen took off the strap on, Susie returned from the bag carrying a large double ended dildo. The girls arranged themselves with their legs across each other and began by rubbing their pussies against each other's then Susie shoved half the dildo into Helen and fed the other half into herself. As they started humping each other the photographers were beckoned forward to record their fucking before both girls cum together.

Malcolm stepped forward quickly and helped both girls to their feet.

"Well lads that concludes the first half of the shoot, the girls need thirty minutes to get their breath back and clean -up."

As they chatted in the dressing room, Helen told Malcolm they would need four men to be prepared to perform with them in the second part of the shoot if things developed as planned. Susie pointed out that big cocks would be preferable!!! Malcolm scuttled away to have a word with the photographers to ask for volunteers, with big cocks. Not an easy subject to bring up with the guys.

Returning to the dressing room fifteen minutes later, Malcolm told them he had four volunteers and he'd placed them two at either end of the row of photographers.

As the girls emerged onto the scene from either side, Helen was pleased to see one of the volunteers was Johnny, who winked at her when she glanced in his direction. Both Helen and Susie were wearing bikinis, Helen in her white one again and Susie in a tiny black one which hardly covered her blonde bush or contain her pert tits.

Susie lay down first on the towel and Helen poured some cream onto her back and began to rub it in, then started on her calves and back of her thighs. Helen's fingers gently probed between Susie's thighs as her legs began to spread. Her fingers were working themselves under the edge of Susie's bikini bottoms and just touching her clit. As Susie's moaning grew louder so her legs spread wider. Helen unfastened the clasp of Susie's bikini top and rolled her over onto her back with her tits now on show again. Helen leaned down to suck on Susie's tits and shove her hand down into her bikini bottoms searching for her creamy slit. Helen then moved to the end of the row of photographers were and invited two of them onto the stage to rub some oil onto Susie's body. Johnny quickly began to strip off while Susie stood up to help his mate strip off. He then lathered Susie's body with oil and started to rub it in.

"Can I?" he said as he began to ease down her panties.

"Yes." she growled hoarsely.

"Just hurry up and get some fingers, or something up my pussy."

Johnny had finished getting out of his clothes and started to suck on her hard nipples as Susie stood with legs parted allowing easy access for his mate to jam three fingers up her cunt.

Susie then got Johnny to lie down and straddling his waist she began oiling his chest then working lower until she was lubricating his prick with sun oil. Easing herself up she easily let Johnny's prick into her waiting love hole and with all the lubrication his full length was quickly buried up to the hilt in her creaming cunt.

Meanwhile Helen, still in her bikini had coaxed two men from the other end of the line of photographers onto the stage and quickly got them naked. Standing between them she put an arm around each of their shoulders and said

"Pose me any way you want boys for your pals to photograph. I'm sure they will let you have copies of their pictures."

The men wasted no time in pulling the triangles of Helen's bikini top to either side and began sucking on a tit each. Helen almost had an orgasm as she delighted in the feeling of having her tits sucked by two different men at the same time. The men then unfastened first the string on her bikini top and tossed it aside then tugged open the ties of her bikini bottoms on her hips. The sides of her bikini bottoms fell away but the gusset was stuck up her hairy slit with the copious amount of sticky self-lubricant. Helen parted her legs and one of the men eased her bottoms away from her before shoving a finger into her hairy cunt. The other man attacked her pussy from the rear and he added two more fingers to his mate's.

Helen was then laid down and told to spread her legs and the man with the smaller manhood got between her legs and stuffed his erect prick straight into her waiting love hole and started fucking her for all he was worth. The other man with only a semi hard cock turned her head to face him and shoved his meat between her lips, Helen sucked him expertly and was surprised at his rate of growth.

The man fucking her then began to tense and she felt loads of spurts inside her before he withdrew.

"That was fantastic." he whispered

Helen stopped sucking on what had become an impressive weapon, then rolled over and got into the doggy position with her head on the floor and her arse up high. The man with the big tool spread her legs wider then started to push his prick deep into her cunt then began ramming her with long but fast deep strokes.

She looked across at Susie and realised that Johnny had the full length of his prick jammed up Susie's arse and with the globs of spunk on her nose and cheeks it was obvious that Johnny's mate had given her a good facial. It was also obvious from his expression that Johnny was ready to blow his load deep into Susie's bowels.

Although she was enjoying getting a good fucking, Helen managed to stop the man fucking her before he shot his load,

"Get it up my arse, fuck me in the arse now."

The man wasted no time swapping her cunt for her arse and ploughed her with a new vigour before erupting deep inside her.

As Helen's latest orgasm subsided she glanced at the photographers who were all stood with trousers around their ankles and pumping their pricks as they gazed at the scene in front of them.

"Wait." she cried out,

"Susie come here."

Helen lay on a table with Susie next to her facing the other way.

"Right boys, try to cover us with your spunk."

The eight photographers gathered around the girls and quickly started jacking off and spurting ropes of spunk across the girl's faces and tits, some of them even managing a second helping.

Helen and Susie had cleaned up as best they could in the cramped dressing room and were now sat in Malcolm's office.

Helen had already received the email copy of the evening's action.

"Well what a fucking shoot that was. Literally." said Malcolm, "consider your portfolio paid for Helen, and anytime you want to make a guest appearance with the camera club just let me know. Len has said he will start showing your portfolio around tomorrow, but I know he's shown your audition sun oil scene around and he has had two offers for adult shoots to begin straight away starting at a grand a scene. How do you feel about that?"

"I only did these shoots to pay for my portfolio, I never thought anyone but the photographers would see them. My dream was to be a top model."

Malcolm looked at her

"You will be a top model, love just it will be a top porn model, you loved it, we could all see that, you're a natural at it."

Helen reflected that she had enjoyed it, and now she had reached her dream.

"About these next two shoots..."

orared
orared
61 Followers