All Comments on 'Helen's Photoshoot'

by helen_surrey

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

https://www.literotica.com/s/emilys-photoshoot - seems remarkably similar.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding4 months ago

Helen, you minx!

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good writing - keep going!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"seems remarkably similar."

.

Yeah, as in stolen. I used the Report feature to inform the site of this theft.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If you are the author of emilys-photoshoot you should have said so. You didn't, so the assumption is you stole it. The Report button is a convenient way of reporting plagiarism. It will take a few days, but this story should disappear in a few days. In fact, your account might disappear.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; Now, that's what I call a `photoshoot', lucky, lucky girl, just wish there was a photo-studio like that near where I live. Five stars.

maddoggonzomaddoggonzo4 months ago

Discustingly fantastic what a set up so well written and evocative

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Epilogue: When hubby found out Helen had fucked six guys and was now nothing but a cheating skank slut anybody in her office could use any time of the day, he threw all of her shit out into the street, changed the locks and divorced the cunt. Helen cried and cried, but nobody gave a shit. The men in her office used her anytime they wanted and if she protested, they just spanked her before the bent her over the desk and fucked her. She ended up losing her job and going to work as a whore for Tiffany, who wasn't really a photographer. She was a porn producer and had tricked dozens of empty-headed married bimbos into her lair. Helen was just one more woman she used to make good money before the STD's got her and Tiffany just threw her away. Some bitches are just plain stupid.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit3 months ago

Now that's what you call a proper photo shoot.

Anna

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Reality is it photoshoot all arranged then nothing happened because Helen likes to waste peoples time. Fantasy is great, best not deceive people because that’s just not right.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Is this your original story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhelen_surrey@helen_surrey
Widow, looking to move on with my life My late husband was not an adventurous lover I enjoy roleplay and naughty chats

story TAGS