Helen's Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After only a few minutes, I could feel another orgasm starting to build and break, Eric's studded tongue was amazing, alternating between probing my asshole, plunging deep into my pussy and flicking my clit until he changed technique, sucking on my swollen clit. When aroused, as now, my clit gets very large and very hard, like an erect nipple, Eric sucked on this, the vacuum pulling it deep into his mouth, as he rubbed it hard with his tongue stud as he furiously pumped four fingers rapidly in and out of my sodden cunt, sliding the middle finger of his other hand deep up my ass.

I stopped sucking on Alan and started pumping his cock with both fists. Alan grasped my ankles, pulling them higher and wider, exposing my ass and cunt more than they'd ever been exposed before and granting Eric still deeper access. I released Alan's cock and pinched and pulled on both nipples, stretching them till they hurt. I closed me eyes to let my orgasm wash over me.

I heard myself howling, howling like a She Wolf; I felt, for the first time ever, myself squirt!

As I came round, opening my eyes, still with Alan holding my ankles high and wide above and behind my head, I found myself completely exposed to three new men, all with their erections in hand, and Tiffany who stood naked herself apart from heels, seamed stockings and a Merry Widow with her large breasts scooped out of the cups.

One of the new arrivals I didn't recognise. He was very tall, dark haired, heavily tattooed, and looked like he couldn't make his mind up as to whether he was a greasy biker or a hipster. The other was Noel, the third barber, and the last guy was Nick...

I didn't care, I needed cock.

"I thought we needed reinforcements" Tiffany laughed, "I've had an idea for some more shots; all this is free if you model for me and do as I ask." I growled my agreement and told someone, anyone, to fuck me.

Nick was straight in, slotting his cock in my pussy, telling me how much he'd wanted to do this for years and that he was wanted to try my ass and my mouth too before he decided where to cum; very romantic! He didn't feel very large, but the constriction of the corset meant I felt every inch as he slid into me.

"No fucking yet!" Tiffany barked, as she moved Alan out of the way. "First of all, Eric you're going to fuck me right here right now and make me cum, otherwise I'll never concentrate, secondly, I'm going to explain my concept for the rest of the shoot, and lastly, Alan and Noel are going to prep you, aren't you boys?"

As she said this, she bent forward over me to fondle and play with my breasts, in doing so, her full round D cups hung my face. I moved my hands to grab them, grazing my lips with her big, long, erect nipples, taking it in turn to suckle deeply on each one as she did the same to me.

I was unable to see anything but was aware of Nick withdrawing from my pussy and that my ass and cunt were being generously lubed with what I later found out to be a very expensive shaving oil. Girls, I can definitely recommend this. I could also tell from the quivering of her bosom that Tiffany was being vigorously fucked from behind by her boyfriend Eric.

Between grunts, squeaks, groans and sucks on my nipples, Tiff explained her idea, which was to do a shoot based on the same idea as the Stop Making Sense concert movie where I would start off solo then add one instrument (cock) at a time until all five men were playing with me. Ass, cunt and mouth stuffed with cock and one in each hand.

After only a few minutes, Eric announced, to Tiffany's great displeasure, that he was cumming. "I need to cum too," she howled. Too late.

To my horror, Tiffany nimbly climbed up onto the chair, straddled my shoulders and as Eric held my head steady, lowered her pussy onto my mouth. "Eat me Helen, make me cum, drink Erics cum." I've only eaten pussy once, after a drunken tryst in my sophomore year at university. It wasn't to my taste and I only finished my girlfriend off through a drunken sense of duty to return the favour after she'd licked me to orgasm.

This was almost as unpleasant, made more bearable by the copious amount of Erics semen gushing from Tiff's pussy. I feasted on Erics cum, smearing it over her labia and clit to disguise her taste, man was she turned on, her lips were swollen, her clit was red and tumescent, as big as the tip of my pinky finger, I sucked and flicked it for all I was worth for a few mercifully short minutes till she wailed she was cumming.

My hair and makeup were a mess.

Tiffany quickly fixed my makeup, primped my hair and then, surprisingly, moving swiftly south, applied rouge to my nipples and pussy lips. Catching a glance of myself in the mirror, I looked deliciously obscene.

"Play with yourself, Helen, while I photograph you, show these guys how much you want them."

I've never been much of a soloist but being surrounded by five men sporting erections of differing sizes ranging from medium to almost monster, all caused by me, brought out the inner exhibitionist in me. On the barbers' chair still I wiggled and writhed, spreading my ass cheeks, inserting my butt plug, cupping my breasts, asking them which hole they wanted to cum in, pouting...

Tiffany told me to lay on the chair as before with my head tilted back over the end of the chair. It was time for her to introduce the biker /hipster guy. His name, she told me, was Rod, short for Rodney, but his nickname was Piston; she explained she wasn't sure if that was due to the fact he owned and was a mechanic in his own custom motorbike garage nearby or his vigour and stamina during sex!

He was a very big boy. Long, thick, uncut, tattooed.

"Try to deep-throat him. I don't think you'll manage him but take him slowly so I can catch you trying," Tiff instructed.

Challenge accepted, Rod guided his tool into my eager mouth, I gripped his hips so I could control his rate of access. Inch by inch he slid down my throat till he was fully swallowed. I held him there for several seconds, his balls resting either side of my nose, to allow Tiffany to shoot from different angles. I wanted him in my pussy.

It was music to my ears when Tiffany told him to pull out and swap ends.

"Just rub your head over her cunt lips. Helen, pull your legs back and grip your ankles like before," I heard Tiff say. "Good, hold it there, now put just your cock-head inside her." Ooh that felt good. Click click click.

"Now slowly, slowly push deeper inside her, all the way if she's big enough to take you." I was in heaven as he pushed deeper; although extremely wet, aroused and lubed, it was the first time I'd ever been fucked whilst wearing an extreme corset and with a plug in my ass. It's a strange but rewarding experience.

I felt his cock bottom out against my cervix at the same time as I felt his balls nestle against my ass cheeks. I felt full; I squeezed my cunt on his cock which made him groan, and I felt his cock throb as if he if it was inflating, as if he was about to cum. I was excited; my cunt gripped his cock even tighter, I relaxed then squeezed again, and his eyes bulged.

He withdrew half his length as I relaxed then thrust in harder than before and faster, my pussy walls spasmed rapidly and involuntarily squeezed his cock ever tighter, he pulsed and throbbed even more and started to withdraw as I squeezed and started to hyperventilate.

Unaware of the near mishap and Piston not living up to his reputation, Tiffany instructed him to try my ass.

Removing my plug, Rod pushed it into my mouth for me to suck on again as he lined up his head against my asshole. In it slipped, gliding ever deeper and deeper. Tight but comfortable. In and out in and out, building up a rhythm. Fucking my ass, fingering my cunt.

"Now someone fuck her mouth," Tiffany instructed. Eric was there in an instant, and I tasted Tiffany's cunt on his cock. "Hold him there, Tiffany, just the head between your lips." Click click click. "Now slide it all in, Eric, she's good. Click click click.

"Now fuck her, boys." They built up quite some speed between them, I felt naughty, really naughty, turned on and wanting more, more cocks, more spunk, more orgasms.

"Get onto the rug, guys; Rod, on your back, Helen ride him." How could I resist. Piston was laying on the sheepskin, his member upright, stiff and proud. I impaled myself on him and started to grind my clit against his pubic bone. As I did, I felt his cock-head nuzzle against and massage my cervix, without being painful. It was wonderful, his cock fitted my cunt perfectly, like a glove.

"Give me a cock to suck," I growled. Alan's was duly proffered, and I inhaled it down to the root, sticking out my tongue and licking his balls too.

"Someone take her ass," instructed Tiffany. I was thankful it was Nick, the smallest of the five who was first to act on the invitation. Even though, the corset made me feel full!

Click click click.

I was being fucked, hard, in my ass, in my cunt and in my mouth, and it was wonderful. Without realising, I also had a stiff cock in each hand. Click click click.

I felt my orgasm building then consuming me, I felt my cunt and ass spasm on Rod and Nick's cocks. I let go of the cocks in each hand, pulled off from the one in my mouth and enjoyed the sensation of Nicks cock pumping out large amounts of sperm deep inside my butt as Rod's cock pistoned rhythmically in my vagina.

I told Tiffany I wanted Rod to fuck me senseless on the rug on his own while the others watched, and that they could all have their fun with me together later.

With Rods cock still buried right to the hilt in my pussy, I raised my knees from the rug, so my entire weight was on his pole, and spun round 180 degrees so I was now riding him reverse cowgirl. Tiffany and the other four guys must have got a great view of Rod's rod ramming in and out of my swollen pussy, my clit protruding obscenely from its hood, my tits bouncing and the look of lust and ecstasy on my face.

I heard myself wailing for someone to lick and suck my clit. The boys were reluctant due to the proximity of Rod's cock and balls, and Tiffany was busy with her camera. "Nick, please suck my clit, I'll suck you off at work whenever you want if you do," I pleaded. That did the trick. Not quite up to Eric's standard, it still felt wonderful to have my clit licked and suckled on whilst having the most perfectly sized cock glide all of its ten inches rhythmically in and out of my quivering quim.

Rod reached up and around and started to flick and tease my incredibly sensitive nipples, causing a high pitched, prolonged but quiet "oooooh" to escape my lips. Rod then cupped my swollen, over stimulated breasts, squeezing them from underneath, making my rouged nipples stick up and out obscenely. Eric and Alan stepped forward and suckled a nipple each deep into their mouths, sucking deeply and with such vacuum my nipples were stretched to almost an inch in length.

I groped for their cocks with each hand, getting a thrill of delight when I touched them and realised how hard they were, that it was me causing them to be this hard, that I would soon be getting fucked by these, too. I curled my fingers around them and started to caress their lengths then pump them vigorously.

I felt an orgasm that started in both nipples, spread through my breasts, down my belly to my whole vagina. I started to so sob gently, tensed, and went limp.

I felt myself being lifted off Rod, flipped over and placed face down on the sheepskin rug. The fur felt very erotic on my sensitive skin. I was then manhandled so my ass was up in the air, on my knees with my face and breasts buried in the rug, ass and cunt exposed. More oil was poured over my asshole and then Rod lined his cockhead against my anus, pushed past my ring and buried his cock in my ass all the way, held it there for a brief moment, gripped my hips with both hands then began pounding my ass harder, faster and deeper than I've ever been ass-fucked before.

He kept this up for well over five minutes as I took everything he gave me, loving the sheer strength and force of his pounding until he withdrew, lined up with my pussy and gave it that the same treatment for another five minutes. I was grunting and snorting, swearing obscenely when suddenly he stopped, announced he was going to cum and told me to squeeze his cock with my cunt like I had before.

I obliged, flexing my pussy walls, clenching his beautiful male member. As I did so, his cock seemed to throb and expand, I could feel his cock-head pulsing against my cervix. We seemed to settle effortlessly into a very slow rhythm where, as I clenched my pussy, he expanded his cock. I felt so full, so stimulated, it was like my pussy was massaging his cock; other than the throbbing, he remained perfectly still inside me.

After several pulses, I reached down and touched my clit, which elicited a long slow breathy moan of "ooooh" from my lips. I'd never felt it so large, protuberant and engorged. As I did this, Rod let out a deep growl and I felt the first jet of sperm spray my cervix from point blank range, followed by a second, third, fourth and fifth, each one seemingly lasting four or five seconds, depositing a huge volume of seed in my hungry womb.

We stayed still for almost a minute as I continued to squeeze his erection, which didn't seem to be softening, I reached further down and caressed his now spent balls, still extremely large.

As soon as Rod withdrew, Nick was in position behind me, sliding his smaller member easily between the slick walls of my still throbbing cunt, quickly building up a fast action.

The next hour or so was the most intense fuck session I've ever experienced. Most of the time I was being shared by three of the men. I'm not sure but I believe every guy came in every hole. Nick certainly did and claims everyone else did too. At the end, Tiffany drank every last drop of sperm from my pussy and lapped me, catlike, to a final, gentle orgasm.

The following day at work passed quickly but as I was just considering an early finish, Nick came into my office, closed the door behind him. Unzipping his pants as he approached my desk, he stood over me and pressed his erect cock to my lips.

A week later, despite my best intentions and resolutions, I found myself walking in my lunch break towards Piston Rod's chopper shop wearing a corset, suspender belt, stockings, a quarter cup bra, button down dress, heeled boots and no panties...

12