Helgate Manor Pt. 02

Story Info
The full moon brings a beastly visitation.
2.4k words
4.2
3.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pt2- The Full Moon

Emma had been living in the manor for the past month and had come to love the big old house. With every day that passed she was increasingly sure she wanted to live there. She'd cleared out her old apartment, bringing her belongings to the manor--not that she really had much of value, it was still nice to have her things. Her friends had questioned why she'd want to move out of the city, away from everyone and everything, but Emma just felt like she belonged there. Though she did still find herself avoiding the library, even if she felt ridiculous about it. She'd picked out a room and was slowly making it her own. Her favorite room was the solarium. Most of her time was spent there--reviving the green space by clearing out old dead plants and potting new ones. Sometimes she even took her laptop out there to work.

In contradiction to the past month of feeling at home, the past few nights she had felt oddly uneasy, though Emma was unsure why. She convinced herself it was likely just nerves and the longer nights as the seasons changed. The fact that it was storming tonight certainly didn't help. As she drank her tea in the parlor there was a sudden howling that sent chills down her spine. Emma could swear it was coming from inside the manor. In fact, she was certain it was coming from the direction of the library.

Telling herself she was being foolish, Emma got up to investigate. The property was fairly wooded so it wasn't impossible that there was a stray dog, coyote, or even a wolf out there howling in the darkness. That was certainly a more likely explanation than it coming from the library. Even still, she hesitated as she stood outside of the library. It made no sense and she knew it, but she was paralyzed, unwilling to go in. Just the day before Emma had been in there looking for a book, but that had been during the day. Now it was dark and it felt very different. As she stood there the howling started again, unmistakably coming from within the closed room.

She shook her head, "No, there's a wolf or something out there, near the window so it just sounds like it's coming from the library," Emma rationalized out loud. She still backed away, making her way back into the relative security of the parlor with it's inviting fire.

Emma sat back in her chair and tried to relax. Feeling uneasy and not wanting to be alone, she pulled her phone out and typed a quick text to James, asking him to come over. They weren't really dating, at least that they discussed and she was pretty sure he was seeing someone else, but he'd come to spend the night with her a few times over the course of the month. After a few long moments, he texted back that he'd be on the way with food. She breathed a sigh of relief, trying to push the sound of the howling out of her mind. Emma knew that James would tell her she was just letting the dark play tricks on her. And then he'd help take her mind off of it.

It would be a bit before James got there, but Emma unlocked the door so he could let himself in. Then made her way into the kitchen to busy herself. She got down some plates and started to pull a bottle of wine from the rack when she heard the clicking, like a dog's nails as it walked on a hard floor. Emma froze and sucked in a deep breath before turning around. Nothing was there, but she could hear soft panting. Leaving the plates and wine, she back towards the door--eyes darting around, looking for the shape from the library in the shadows. Nothing seemed to be there, she turned and darted out, shutting the door behind her--as she did there was a low growl from inside.

Emma couldn't convince herself that she had imagined what she'd just heard. She couldn't see anything, but it had been there.

She shook her head, "No, it's not possible," she scolded herself, "There isn't some sort of invisible dog creature--it's just the storm."

Her resolve faded almost immediately when the lights went out. The howling starting again, but this time it seemed to come from everywhere, to surround her. Emma could feel something behind her, could feel it breathing on her neck. She trembled, remembering her dream from the first night and suddenly questioning if it had really been a dream.

Emma heard the front door and ran towards it, startling James.

"What the fuck... why are you running?" he asked, "Is your power out?"

"Did you hear howling? Outside, before you came in, like a wolf or... something?" Emma asked in reply.

He looked at her oddly, "No? Emma, are you okay?"

"I don't know. I think I'm going crazy."

He smiled at her, "It's dark out, the storm took out your power--it's bound to get to you. The howling though, I don't know--it is the full moon, maybe it's a werewolf.. or the wind."

Emma laughed sheepishly, "The wind... that would make sense."

* * *

Emma had taken James out to the solarium to eat the takeout he'd brought. Even with the storm it was still brighter than the rest of the house. They'd finished eating and were chatting as she showed him what she'd been planting. He listened politely, though Emma was pretty sure he didn't really care about her lavender plants or the dead plants that she'd been clearing out. She was explaining what her plans were for the space when he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her neck.

Emma stopped short, forgetting what she'd been saying, she turned around and kissed him. They stood in the dark solarium, pressed together. James's hands explored as they made out, finding the clasp of her bra and undoing it. Emma pulled away briefly, ripping her shirt and bra over her head. James grabbed her and pulled her back, his hands finding her tits as their lips met again. He pinched and twisted her nipples, making her moan.

"I want you inside me," Emma moaned breathlessly.

"Not yet," James pushed her to her knees.

She undid his pants, eagerly taking his cock into her mouth--swirling her tongue around the head of his cock, teasing for a moment before sinking her mouth down on his shaft. Her lips and tongue slid against him as she worked his cock, taking him in so that her lips met the base of his cock before she slid back again.

James wrapped his hand in Emma's hair and pulled her mouth off of him, "Take me upstairs."

Emma climbed to her feet and made her way back through the house towards the stairs with him in tow. James grabbed her several times along the way, kissing her. When they reached the stairs Emma started to run up giddily, losing her footing and falling. James grabbed her and pushed her skirt up, tugging down her panties. The angle was a little awkward, especially with his pants around his knees and her panties keeping her from spreading her legs, but James was able to push his cock into her wet pussy.

As he thrust inside her Emma suddenly thought of the monster mounting her in the hallway. She shook her head, trying to clear the image from what she was still telling herself had just been a dream. She focused on the feeling of James inside her pussy. His cock felt fantastic and she tried to push back into him, to take him deeper. Movement in the darkness caught her eyes and Emma knew that the thing was lurking, watching. Startled, she pulled away from James and scrambled back to her feet, pulling her panties back up and smoothing her skirt down.

"What's wrong?" he asked concerned.

Emma stood there wordlessly, unwilling to tell him the truth for fear that he would think she had really gone crazy. "Bedroom," she finally said, turning to finish her run up the stairs and down the hall to her room.

James jerked his pants back up and chased her down the hall, catching her at the door to her room, backing her into the room while he kissed her. He pushed her onto the bed and pulled her panties back down, burying his face between her thighs as he pushed them apart. Emma watched the dark door frame behind him as James kissed her thighs and pussy, his tongue delving into her. Despite her distraction, Emma moaned, wrapping her legs around him and thrusting her hips as he ate her pussy. The pleasure clouded her mind, pushing away thoughts of the monster as she moaned and writhed, orgasm blooming through her, making her legs tremble.

Removing his clothes, James climbed on top of her, pushing her knees up as he rubbed his hard cock against her sopping pussy, "Do you want this?"

She nodded her head, "Yes."

James continued rubbing himself teasingly against her; slowly, shallowly penetrating her, "Here, or..." he slid his cock down, pushing the head against her asshole, "here," he finished. Emma made a small, pathetic noise, but James just teased her with his cock, refusing to penetrate her until she made a choice.

"James," she whimpered.

"Yes?"

"Fuck me," she panted.

"I will fuck you. I'll fuck you hard and pump you full of cum, just like you like--you just have to be a good girl and tell me which of your tight little holes you want me to fuck." She groaned in frustration and James pushed against her asshole a little harder, "I know you love having this ass pounded," he suggested before sliding into her pussy, "But, you're so wet, maybe you need my cock buried nice and deep in your tight cunt," he thrust slowly, going deeper than before. Emma moved her hips up to try and take more of him in, but he pulled back and tsked at her as he began to tease her ass with his cock again.

"Fuck my ass," she hissed at him finally.

James thrust into her pussy, burying himself deep inside her.

"No..." she whimpered, frustrated, but she moaned as he pounded her wet pussy.

James pulled out and she whined, exasperated, but he pushed his cock into her tight asshole and she thrust her hips greedily taking him in, "Is that what you wanted?"

"Yes," she panted, "Fuck me," she demanded.

He obliged--thrusting hard and deep. Her breathing was ragged and she grunted as he pounded into her, but he could feel her trembling. "Are you cumming for me?"

"Yes," she moaned, "Your cock feels so fucking good in my ass."

Emma came hard, pushing James over the edge, he came, pumping her ass full of cum--just like he promised he would.

They both lay on the bed, panting. Emma felt herself starting to drift, barely getting her self covered before falling asleep.

Weight shifted in the bed and Emma opened her eyes, unsure how much time had passed. She looked up to see James getting up and grabbing his clothes. He saw that she was awake and pulled an awkward face.

"I'm sorry," he kissed her forehead, "I have to get back to the city. Go back to sleep. I'll text you later."

Emma sleepily waved at him before turning over to go back to sleep.

* * *

Emma woke to the feeling of a hard cock nestled into her ass cheeks. "I thought you were leaving," she murmured sleepily and pushed her ass out invitingly, but instead of pushing into her he moved away. "Don't tease me," she pouted, thrusting back again--searching. He thrust forward to meet her, aiming for her battered little asshole. "Fuck yes," she moaned approvingly, "Shove that fucking cock right into my ass."

She felt claws grip her shoulders and Emma stiffened, realization dawning on her as the thick cock thrust into her tight asshole. She screamed in protest and tried to crawl away, but the beast grabbed her with it's clawed hands dragging her back. Emma fought to free herself again, but it was so much larger and stronger than her. Even as she struggled against the monster, it pinned her face down and drove itself into her, completely burying it's shaft inside her with one hard thrust. Its cock stretched her impossibly wide as it invaded her, making her cry out. It slowly pulled out and Emma let out a breath of short lived relief. She clawed desperately at the bedding, trying again to get away, begging it to let her go, but the thing showed no mercy, impaling her again.

"Please," she mewled, sucking in a ragged breath and squeezing her eyes shut in anticipation as she felt it pull out again, expecting it to plunge back into her and feeling an odd disappointment when it didn't, "Please."

The beast's hard cock slowly pushed back into her abused asshole, and Emma sighed in relief as it filled her again. A moan escaped her lips as the thing thrust in and out of her, slow and deep. She grunted painfully with each firm thrust into her, but she could feel the dampness between her thighs grow.

"Please," Emma heard herself whimper desperately, but she wasn't even sure what she wanted from it anymore. To stop? To fuck her harder? She found herself imagining what the monster's clawed hands would feel like on her body, nails scraping her skin. Wondered what it would feel like if it wrapped one of them around her throat. She tried to pop her ass out for it, to give it better access as it used her, moaning, "More."

Light was starting to filter into the room. Emma's face burned with embarrassment as she realized she was edging close to orgasm. She knew she shouldn't be enjoying it using her, but it just felt so good. She was just a hole for it to fuck and felt deliciously deviant. It built up speed, its assault of her poor asshole was brutal making her scream, but she didn't want it to stop. The monster savaged her in a way Emma wouldn't have admitted that she wanted.

Emma's orgasm crested as the sun hit the windows full on. Light filled the room and suddenly the thing was no longer inside her, its weight on top of her vanished. She sat up, confused, looking around wildly--searching for it, but it was just gone. Emma sat in her bed just as bewildered and disappointed by the beast's sudden absence as she had been scared of its appearance.