Helgate Manor Pt. 01

Story Info
Emma inherits a mysterious family manor.
3.3k words
4.54
5.8k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*

Pt1- Night One

"So, I've inherited Dracula's castle?" Emma scoffed, gesturing broadly around her, half expecting a bat to swoop down at her out of some dark, spider web filled corner.

Mr. Crane, the lawyer, cocked his head, a look of weary confusion on his gaunt face, "No, ma'am. This is Helgate Manor."

Emma took a deep breath, "No, I know..." she stopped and shook her head. Emma had heard the lawyer and had read the paperwork, several times, before making the trip out to see the old estate. "I'm still not entirely clear on how I am the Helgate heir when I've never heard the name before."

"It seems the late Mr. Helgate was your great great grandmother's brother. While Mr. Helgate was blessed to live a long and prosperous life, he was not blessed with children. You are the eldest living relative, as such you are his heir and inherit the estate and what remains of his fortune," Crane spoke as if he thought Emma were an idiot.

Emma nodded, "Right, so are the servants part of the package?" she chuckled to her self and smiled.

The lawyer was clearly not amused, "Towards the end of his life Mr. Helgate did not employ a full retinue, rather only a few essential personnel—housemaid, cook, groundskeeper, and driver—who have since been let go. If you require household staff, I can provide you with their contact information."

"No," Emma scratched her temple, "No, I think... No. Thank you though."

After wrapping up the last of the formalities, the old, gray faced Mr. Crane left the estate, leaving Emma alone in the sprawling, lonely, exceedingly creepy Helgate Manor. She'd toured the main floor with Mr. Crane, but Emma wanted to explore the manor on her own and get to know it better. She wasn't at all sure what she was supposed to do with the sprawling estate, but felt like she had to get to know it before making a decision.

She wandered the ground floor, peeking in on what she had been told was the parlor and the drawing room—though she wasn't sure which was which. One did seem smaller, was that the difference? The table in the dining room seemed large enough to seat every person she'd ever known and Emma couldn't imagine hosting a dinner party that filled it. The library drew her in when she came to it. Shelves and shelves of books. Emma was positive that it was larger than the library in her high school. Some of the titles or authors were familiar. Classical literature that she'd always felt like she was supposed to read, but really didn't want to. There were many more titles that she did not recognize. Some were clearly in other languages, she recognized French and German as well as what she thought might be Latin and possibly Greek. Old books. They honestly looked haunted, she expected that if she opened one and tried to read aloud it she would summon a demon.

She explored the library, touching the spines of the books—pulling out a few that seemed safe and flipping through them. Emma found herself reading one of the books she'd been leafing through, absentmindedly absorbed in it when a clicking sound, like the ticking of a dogs nails as they walked across hardwood, caught her attention. She whipped her head towards the sound. Nothing was there. Emma moved towards the direction of the sound, wondering if Mr. Crane had forgotten to mention a dog. Was someone coming to take care of it?

Emma looked around the room, behind and under furniture. She couldn't find the dog, but could hear it occasionally as she looked. She could hear the padded footfall and nails on the floor and the panting breath as it moved through the room, but it wasn't anywhere she looked and it didn't come when she called for it. Emma was beginning to be convinced that being alone in the big old, dusty, creaky house must just be playing tricks with her brain when she saw movement in her peripheral vision. She snapped her head towards it, catching a large shadow sinking into the darkness of the far corner of the room. It did not look like a dog. Emma dropped the book in her hand and fearfully backed towards the door, forcefully hitting the door frame; then turning to run.

She ran back through the house, to the great hall and out of the doors, down the front porch steps into the vast quiet darkness of the estate grounds. Emma kept running until she reached her car, flinging open the door, realizing as she went to start it that her keys were in her purse inside. She sat there for a moment—knowing that she needed to go back inside, but unable to convince herself to do so. Finally, hesitantly, she started back towards the house, but couldn't bring herself to climb the steps. It felt insane, but she was certain she had seen something in the library. The shadow had been similar to that of a dog, but wrong somehow. Emma stood there for what felt like an eternity, frozen in indecision, when the phone in her pocket rang.

Emma quickly reached for it and answered without bothering to check to see who it was, "Yes?"

"Hey, I was surprised you answered..." a familiar voice replied.

"James, can you come here? I'll text you the address."

"Yeah, definitely. Why? I mean, where is here?"

"Just come, please."

"Okay, I'm on my way."

Emma hung up and texted the address of the manor, barely recognizing that she had just asked her ex-boyfriend to come over without any context as to why. But, she couldn't bring herself to go back inside the house for her keys and honestly her car wasn't really far enough away. She knew it was going to be about an hour for him to get to Helgate from the city, so not knowing what else to, do Emma went to wait in her car. She locked the doors and told herself that before she knew it, she'd be getting out of there.

***

A knock on her window woke her and Emma realized that despite her efforts to stay awake she must have dozed off while she waited. She scanned the area before opening the door.

James looked confused, "Why are you in the car? And where are we?"

Emma wordlessly started towards his car.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked as she went to get in, "Emma, what is going on? Where are we?"

"This is Helgate manor... it's mine. There was something in there. I think it's haunted."

He laughed, "Haunted? And what do you mean yours?"

"James, I'm serious, there was something in there and I can't go back in. I ran out here and realized my keys were still in there and I couldn't leave, then you called, and... can we please leave?"

"Okay, okay. I believe that you saw something, but maybe you were alone in a big, empty, unfamiliar house at night and just saw a shadow or something and got spooked? Let's just go back inside. I didn't know what I was coming here for and brought a bottle of wine. We can pour ourselves some and I'll go through the house with you. You can't just abandon your car here."

Emma shifted awkwardly, realizing that he was probably right. She didn't actually believe in ghosts or demons or monsters, there was undoubtedly a reasonable explanation. Still, she insisted on James going ahead of her as they made their way up the step and towards the door.

The door was still open from when Emma had fled through it and James paused. "Go on," she urged him.

James led the way into the hall, taking a few steps in before stopping, "You didn't explain how this place is yours."

"Some uncle died; I'm his heir. honestly I don't really understand, but the lawyer said it's mine."

"That's some horror movie set up shit," he laughed, rolling his eyes when he saw Emma's displeasure. He held the wine bottle in his hand up, "is there a kitchen?"

"Boy, is there. This way," Emma led him towards the kitchen realizing that she had no idea where anything would be, but that there was probably more wine in there somewhere.

In the kitchen they opened drawers and cabinets until they found a bottle opener and some glasses. In the process, they found more wine. Emma practically chugged the first glass after James poured it. They stood in the kitchen for a bit, polishing off the first bottle of wine while Emma told James what she knew about the house and why she'd inherited it. They opened the second bottle before Emma explained what had happened in the library.

"What book were you reading?" James asked.

Emma paused before answering, realizing how it would sound, "Dracula."

He chuckled, "So, you were reading a spooky book in a spooky house?"

She laughed sheepishly, "Yeah... I see your point. Okay, lets do this."

Emma topped off her glass and led the way through the house, pointing out the various rooms on their way to the library. James made a big show of checking the room for monsters and Emma laughed.

"Okay, I overreacted. I guess, wanna finish the tour and the wine?"

James, nodded and motioned for her to lead the way. There wasn't much left of the the lower level that they hadn't already seen, but they still explored until they were back in the kitchen where they finished off the second bottle of wine.

"Thank you for driving out here. I'm sorry I let my imagination get to me like that,"

"It was an interesting night," James replied, "A good story to tell, and I can't think of any other way I would get to see the inside of a mansion."

"Manor," Emma corrected, "Though I don't know what the difference is."

"Okay, manor, not mansion. So... it's a long drive back and it's late. I'm assuming there are bedrooms upstairs?"

Emma giggled, "I am also assuming that there are bedrooms upstairs."

"Maybe I should check those for monsters too?"

"Couldn't hurt," Emma grabbed another bottle of wine and opened it, walking away with it.

"Do you want a glass?"

"I'll share, you just check for monsters," Emma took a swig from the bottle and continued out of the kitchen.

She led James up the stairs. Together they explored the upstairs rooms and drank the bottle of wine. Like in the library, James made a big show of looking for monsters, looking under beds, opening drawers and doors.

When they got to the last room and James had completed his monster check, Emma flopped onto the bed. She held the wine bottle out for James, offering him the last of it. James took the bottle from her and finished it. Emma pulled him on top of her and James kissed her. She yanked at his shirt. He broke away to pull his shirt off, giving Emma a quick kiss before removing his pants. Emma pulled him back to her. James undid her pants while they kissed and was tugging them off when Emma started to snore. He sat back for a moment and sighed before getting up to grab a blanket he'd seen in the closet, then climbed into bed with her.

***

Emma woke with a start; drenched in sweat, and parched. She sat up and realized her head was pounding.

"Fuck," she groaned aloud to herself as she forced herself out of bed. She was pretty sure she remembered where a bathroom was.

Emma stumbled down the hall to the bathroom where she splashed water on her face and drank from her cupped hands before wondering downstairs. She felt awful, but knew she needed ibuprofen and a glass of water so she pushed through, grabbing her purse from the hall before making her way towards the kitchen. She plopped her purse onto the counter and dug through to fish out a bottle ibuprofen. She popped two into her mouth, swallowing them as she tossed the bottle back into her purse before finding a glass. Emma filled the glass and chugged it, immediately filling it again. As she drank she noticed movement out of the corner of her eye. Emma closed her eyes and told herself that nothing was there, but the movement continued and she could hear the ticking footfalls.

"This isn't happening," she whispered to herself, keeping her eyes closed.

The ticking on the floor moved towards her. Emma dropped her glass and ran for the door. She ran towards the stairs wanting to be back in the room with James. Telling herself that she was just imagining it as the sound followed her. Emma refused to turn to look. As she ran down the hallway, she heard it close the distance between them. Suddenly, a weight fell on her, knocking her to the ground. Emma clawed the carpet trying to escape the weight on top of her. As she fought to free herself, she could hear the thing on top of her growling and could feel claws dig into her skin. As she twisted in it's grip she caught sight of its hands. They were inhuman, attached to heavily furred forearms.

Clawing and twisting, Emma managed to crawl free and scrabbled to her feet. She stood facing the thing, finally seeing it. Emma screamed. The beast was hulking and hunched so that its clawed hands grazed the floor. It threw back it's wolf-like head and howled, lunging at her again, pinning her. It clawed and scratched at her as Emma struggled to free herself again. It tore at her, ripping her clothes and scratching her exposed skin. Emma screamed for James, screamed for help, striking and clawing at the beast on top of her. She managed to twist and crawl free again, but the thing gripped her with its claws dragging her back under it. Emma tried in vain to free herself again, but it was so much larger and stronger than her. The beast had her pinned firmly in place.

In her struggle and panic, Emma had been oblivious to anything other than her need to get away, but suddenly her eyes widened in realization. The thing was mounting her like a dog. She struggled harder, nails digging into the carpet as she tried to pull herself away. She could feel its erect member pressing against her, its hardness pushing into her. She screamed and fought, but it was futile. The beast was inside her-- stretching and filling her as it pumped her pussy. Emma was ashamed as she felt herself getting wet, and a moan escaped her lips even as tears stained her face. She stopped fighting and told herself that it was because there was no point, but she could feel the orgasm building as the thing pounded into her. She had never been so full and it felt amazing as the beast's thick cock churned her sopping pussy. Her breath was ragged and tinged with desperation. Emma's body was limp in the beast's grip, shuddering with orgasm as it savaged her. Through the dark pleasure, she vaguely registered that she couldn't withstand much more of the thing's assault; her body just wasn't made for the abuse it delivered.

"I can't..." she started weakly, her words swallowed as another wave of orgasm crested over her. The feeling was overwhelming. Her head swam, and the world faded out.

***

The light filtered in through the window waking Emma-- her head ached and her body was sore. She lay in bed next to James, confused as to how she'd gotten there. James rolled over and snuggled into her, his hand sliding across her stomach.

"Mmm, when did you get naked?" he asked groggily, his hand drifting lower, exploring.

Emma turned to him, "I honestly don't know... we didn't have sex last night?"

James shook his head, "No, you fell asleep," he kissed her shoulder as he continued to caress her under the covers.

"It must have been a dream.." she mumbled to herself.

He slid his hand between her thighs, "Horny girl, I'm sure we can do something about that," he murmured as he kissed her. Emma moaned, spreading her legs for him, wanting him to continue his exploration. James traced his fingers along her slit, teasing her until she whimpered. She shivered in anticipation as James slowly slid a finger between her lips and circled her clit. James gradually increased pressure on her sensitive clit.

"More," she moaned, thrusting her hips, trying to take his fingers inside her wet, aching pussy. James obliged, slipping his fingers inside her. Emma winced, surprised to feel just how sore and bruised she felt inside. James had said they didn't have sex, but she certainly felt like they had. Maybe he was too drunk to remember-- they had both drank quite a bit.

He noticed her wince and James froze, "Should I stop?"

Shaking her head no, Emma pushed James back and climbed on top of him, guiding his hard cock in her bruised pussy. She rolled her hips as she rode his cock, her tits bouncing as she thrust up and down. She brought his hands up to cup her breasts and he palmed them, finding her nipples and rolling them between his thumb an index finger. Emma's legs shook as she felt her orgasm build and she collapsed as it shot through her.

James rolled her off of him, pulling her up to her knees and facing her away from him. He caressed her ass appreciatively before giving it a swat. Emma gave a little yelp, but wiggled her ass invitingly. James gave her another smack before spreading her cheeks and burying his face in her ass. She tried to pull away, but he knew what she liked and held her firmly in place as he lapped at her cleft. Emma moaned loudly as his tongue flicked across and circled her pink little asshole. James eagerly continued until he could feel her shaking again, then positioned himself behind her and rubbed his hard cock against her tight hole. Emma pushed back, wanting him inside her.

"Mmm, greedy girl," he tsked at her, "Do you want this cock?"

"Yes," she panted.

He slid his cock into her sopping cunt and she whimpered, "Oh is this not what you wanted? Did you want something else?"

"Please," she whined.

"Please what," he teased her.

"Please fuck my ass," she begged.

James obliged, slowly pushing his hard cock into her asshole, letting her adjust to him inch by inch. She impatiently thrust back, greedily taking his shaft into her tight pulsing tunnel, enjoying the feeling as his thick cock filled and stretched her out. He slowly pulled out before diving back into her, plunging in and out of her warm, snug hole. Emma grunted and moaned, edging closer to orgasm.

"Fuck," she grunted, "Fuck, me harder." James slammed into her harder and she screamed, "Yes!"

"I'm going to cum," James panted as he continued pummeling Emma's ass, their bodies meeting with loud smacks. Emma's moans were loud and ragged, her body trembled as she built towards her own orgasm.

"Yesss," she hissed "Cum, cum inside my ass."

James flooded her ass with his warm cum. He continued thrusting in and out of her until his body gave out and he collapsed on the bed. Emma fell next to him, breathless and satisfied.

"So, what was that weird dream?" James asked after awhile.

She laughed, "Oh, I don't really remember much, but I think I dreamt that the monster thing from the library attacked and fucked me. So fucking weird."

"That is weird."

"Right," she laughed and snuggled into him.