All Comments on 'Hell Week Ch. 04-07'

by medic45

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 9 years ago
Awesome still!

Looking forward to seeing how this ends. Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice

its one way to create sterile men with throat and ass cancer; when their dead only women will be around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
new and original

Please write more. You could even take it beyond hell week and explore relationships between the protagonist and other sorority girls

BalddudesrockBalddudesrockalmost 9 years ago
Man haters

Keep in mind, this is coming from a person who actually enjoys femdom.

Your women in this story, just plain hate men.

Punishing all men, because a few douche bags are in the area, and they certainly didn't get the ACTUAL douchebags in question, just turns them in to the very things they claim to hate.

I would go on a killing spree, my self, after the "pledging" was over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Abusive

Using hazing events to make people submit within the academic field is completely inappropriate. Sure stories can explore any fantasy world where rules are different, but to me this belond in the NC/Reluc category, and is a major turn-off.

ptebadenptebadenabout 6 years ago
Better

Better than previous chapters, very good, although I keep on tjinking you could make the whole thing very much longer and hotter uso.g many more details, not so quick. Still very good, 4 stars. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Even though the guys agreed to convent o the activities, the pegging was rape. Why do people think that raping an innocent makes things right. Using rape as a punishment is no better that the original perpetrators of the crime. The faculty overseeing the activities should have known this and as one of the previous comments pointed out this could end up as a revenge event. The other likely outcome would be that one of the pledges could be over come with emotion and contemplate self harm. Dangerous ground...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous