The Cottontail Restaurant

Story Info
Hot young boy-toys are forced to serve women.
1.8k words
4.01
39.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

The cottontail restaurant was a major success. For those of you who don't know the Cottontail is a hooters spin-off with sexy male waiters. It was founded by the billionaire businesswoman Heather Starwood. The now iconic uniform consisted of nothing, but playboy bunny ears a thong and a cute bow tie. The boys looked hilarious, and incredibly sexy. Their muscular chests, round butt cheeks and strong legs were visible for all to see. You could even make out the outline of the boys' cocks through their tiny thongs.

All the boys were between the ages of 18-27 and they were all incredibly hot. Because of this the restaurants were incredibly popular, and the Horney ladies were willing to wait in long lines to see some hot young ass. Due to the intense success of the business, there are now more than thirty locations throughout the country, with each restaurant being just as popular as the original.

Business student Lesley White decided to write a paper on the Cottontail Restaurant to find out what made the business so successful. So, she drove to one of the new locations to interview owner Heather Starwood and restaurant manager Mariah Martinez.

Leslie was a cute blond with a tall slender body. Mariah was a hot Latino woman with big boobs and a nice ass.

When she stepped into the waiting area of the restaurant, she noticed something strange. There was an upright empty bondage cross. "That's strange." thought Lesley, "I wonder what that is for." But she didn't think much about it and simply moved on. She told the female hostess that she was here for an interview. Mariah came out and explained that Heather would be a few minutes late and recommended interviewing one of the boys while she waited.

Lesley agreed that this was a good idea. So, Lesley sat down at a table and took out an audio recorder. Not long after Mariah introduced her to the boy she would interview, Mason. Lesley couldn't help but to laugh when she saw him. He really did look ridiculous in his sexy bunny outfit. But she couldn't deny that Mason was fucking hot. He was muscular, tall and he had gorgeous blue eyes. And by the size of the bulge in his super small thong, he had a huge cock. Mason sat down, and the interview began.

The first question Lesley asked him was how he became a waiter at the cottontail restaurant. The memories came flooding in. Mason was a football player in school. He was good at it too. He was also a bully. He and the other jocks would lock the weaker boys in their lockers and humiliate them in front of the hot girls in school. Speaking of hot girls, he was a player, he fucked every attractive girl in school and never called them back. Unfortunately, mason was also pretty stupid, his grades sucked, and his application for a full ride athletic scholarship was denied. With college out of the question he didn't know what to do with his life.

He saw that a new restaurant was opening, and he decided to go in and apply. The manager took him into her office along with the assistant manager. They were both hotties wearing short skirts. They sat on a small couch with mason siting in the middle of these two bombshells. Mariah started to slowly rub his thigh and the other women rubbed the back of his head. This made him so aroused. They told him that if he took this job, he and the other boys would be the center of attention and he would constantly be surrounded by women drooling over him. This sounded like the opportunity of the lifetime for mason, so he quickly signed the employment contract without even reading it.

When he came back to the restaurant to start his first day of work, he was horrified by what he found. Mariah wanted him to wear the goofiest outfit of all time. But he decided to try it on. When he looked at himself in the mirror, he almost started crying. This was the most humiliating outfit he has ever seen. He left the dressing room, still wearing his bunny outfit, to talk with Mariah.

"I can't go out there like this, my friends will never let me live this down." Said Mason.

"I sorry." said Mariah "But the uniform is nonnegotiable, besides you look so hot."

Mason replied by saying "I'm sorry but I quit."

Mariah laughed "You can't quit you signed a contract."

Mason forgot all about the contract he signed. Mariah gave him a copy and he started reading it. The contract required him to work as a waiter for 5 years. If he left, he would have to pay the restaurant $200,000. He didn't have that kind of money. Also, he was required to do anything his superiors told him to within the bounds of the law. In addition, he waived the right to sue the restaurant, his bosses, or the customers for any reason. Mason was in tears by the time he finished reading the contract. He was a fucking slave!

Mariah looked at him sternly and said, "Get the picture."

Mason looked up and meekly said "Yes ma'am."

Mariah then ordered him to get to work before slapping him on the butt hard as he left.

Mason hated his job. Most of the customers were middle aged housewives who loved to touch the muscles of the boys and grab their balls through their thongs. The boys only made minimum wage and he customers rarely tipped. He and the other boys were also required to shoot humiliating commercials for the restaurant wearing their sexy bunny outfits. One of the commercials Mason starred in involved him twerking with two other boys. The commercial aired nationally. Mason felt so humiliated by this, how could he face his friends ever again?

Mason meekly told Lesley that he loved working at the cottontail restaurant and that he was grateful for all the opportunities given to him by his female bosses.

At that moment Heather came into the restaurant wearing an expensive looking business suit. She just got done planning a new online commercial for the restaurant. The commercial involved a giant dildo being pushed into the ass of one of the sexy waiters, who would then explain the amazing deal the restaurant was offering. She later decided her brother Ryan would be perfect for this role.

They began the interview. Leslie began asking Heather and Mariah some standard questions about the business.

After those questions were answered, Leslie asked Heather how she kept the boy's in such good shape. Heather explained she has a business arrangement with a Helen, a mean lesbian fitness trainer. The boys are required to spend their days off working out at Helen's gym, in the nude! Helen is a notoriously tough trainer, she forces the boys to spend hours doing push ups, pull ups, lifting weights and running miles on the treadmill. The boys are also not allowed to eat anything except for the protein shake provided by Helen.

Mason was trembling as he overheard the conversation. The protein shake they were being forced to drink was indescribably disgusting. Especially, since he works in a restaurant that served some of the tastiest food in town. He struggled not to Drool over the pulled pork sandwiches he was serving. But even worse than the protein shakes were the nude workout sessions. They were harder then marine corps boot camp! Helen would constantly scream at the boys like a drill instructor, demanding that they put more effort into their excruciating exercises. He felt like passing out afterword's.

Part of the deal Heather had with Helen was to allow a few female patrons watch each workout. The women loved watching the sweating men doing jumping jacks in the nude, with their humongous cocks flopping in the air. Occasionally, Helen would even let the females be a part of the work out. For example, she would sometimes have the girls sit on the backs of the boys while they did push ups. Since they ate at the cottontail every day this was quite a difficult exercise.

The boys hated being exposed like this. But there was nothing they could do. Not even when the females took pictures of their cocks and posted them on social media!

Leslie then asked about the bondage cross in the waiting area. Heather explained it was a new gimmick. The cottontail almost never fires their waiters, due to the iron clad contracts the boys sign. Instead they have a better way of correcting bad behavior. They tie naughty boys on the cross, so they are completely helpless and then they allow the customers who are waiting for a table to tickle the poor boy.

Just then Mariah saw a bunny named James coming in a minute late. He sneaked into the changing room hoping no one would see him. 'What a great opportunity for a demonstration.' thought Mariah. So, when James came out of the changing room wearing his pink bunny ears, bow tie and thong, Mariah grabbed him by the balls and the three women tied him to the cross.

He was completely exposed, and the cross was strong, so he couldn't escape. Heather then took out some sensual oils and the girls rubbed him all over with it. And after that the tickling began. Mariah and Leslie started tickling his armpits and Heather started tickling his belly and ribs. James was laughing so fucking hard. He begged them to stop. But the girls didn't care.

Mariah began teasing poor James. "Ahh, poor baby. You want me to stop. Too bad!" Teased Mariah "I am having way too much time with this."

This was way too much for James. He would do anything for the tickling to stop. James hated being a slave. If only he had a time machine to stop himself from signing that fucking contract. But he didn't.

Heather started to tickle his cock and balls after striping him of his thong. He continued to whimper and cry. Tears started streaming from his eyes.

About 20 minutes later the dinner crowd started to come in. Mariah gave them some oil and electric toothbrushes and said, "Go get him girls!" They let the customers have their fun.

Unfortunately for James it was a busy Friday night and a long line of customers waiting for a table developed. But the customers didn't mind because they had a hot sexy boy-toy to play with. The tickling was torture of James. He continued crying and begging the ladies to stop, but they just laughed at him.

While James was being tickled, Mariah, Leslie and Heather were at the bar enjoying some cocktails. Heather was impressed by Leslie and offered her a good job at the company after she graduated. Leslie accepted. They were having so much fun they hadn't realized that four hours had past. James was still on the cross being tickled by the Horny ladies. They decided they would take him down after they finished their drinks. Unfortunately, for James the girls ordered large margaritas and wouldn't be finished for some time.