Hellie and the Pool Party, Pt. 03

Story Info
Hellie's punishment from Daddy and Officer Dill begins.
3.3k words
4.54
45.4k
30

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please let me know what you'd like to see for Part Four!!

Hellie woke up in a bed. She could see outside the window that it had gotten dark. She was deliciously sore between her legs, and as she remembered the day that had passed, she felt her pussy growing wet all over again.

Slowly, quietly, she got out of the bed. The door to the room was opened, and when she walked to the doorway, she could see directly into a living room where Officer Dill was sitting watching TV.

He looked over at her. "All that dick knocked your ass right out, didn't it you little slut?"

Hellie swallowed and nodded. Why was her mouth watering?

"Glad you woke up." Dill stood. "Let's get you cleaned up for your Daddy."

He came and led her into a bathroom with a large tub, but rather than drawing a bath he turned on a sprayer and washed her industriously. His hands were firm but not harsh, treating her as an object but an important one. He didn't speak much as he washed her, and didn't tell her how to move, just moved his hands to her breasts, under them, under her arms, on her ass, between her cheeks and thighs, etc, and she moved as needed to give him access. She shivered in the cool air and savored the relief from the hot water. She sat on the edge of the tub while he rubbed and washed her feet, between her toes, around her ankles, and sighed sleepily.

After the bath, he rubbed her body with lotion, taking extra care around her wrists which were red from the cuffs.

He lay blankets down on the floor of the small cabin's living room and lay her down with her head on a pillow.

He disappeared into the kitchen area of the cabin and Hellie heard him rumbling around drawers and cabinets. The lighting was low, but as far as Hellie could tell, it was a one-bedroom situation.

"What is this place?" Hellie finally asked.

"Heaven," said Dill. "Or maybe hell for you, bitch."

Hellie pressed her thighs together, then sat up. "Why hell? Is this where you and Mr. Noble murder people? What is this?"

Dill sighed. "I forgot you talk back when you're not filled up with cock." He re-emerged from the kitchen area, carrying a red rope and some other objects that Hellie couldn't quite make out. "Nobody's getting kidnapped, nobody's getting murdered."

He knelt down, letting the things in his hands drop to the floor, and held her chin.

"You're just getting punished, slut." He slapped her face lightly and Hellie made a desperate little high-pitched noise. He smiled. "So now I'm going to tie those legs open." He held her by the jaw. "Because I know you'd keep them open all day if you could. And all night. Wouldn't you, bitch?"

He began to finger her mouth and Hellie whimpered, pressing her ass and pussy into the blanket. "I know, you're already wet. I know." He moved his fingers in and out of her mouth and Hellie sucked them hungrily. "Oh, don't worry baby. We're going to fill that mouth up." He kissed her cheek. "We're going to fill all those worthless, pathetic, desperate fucking holes on your fuckdoll body," he said into her ear, and she panted. "You like that, slut? Are you just a fuckdoll?"

Hellie moaned and nodded, still sucking his fingers.

"Answer me with your mouth full, bitch."

"Yeh," Hellie answered as he pushed his fingers into her throat. Hellie whimpered, her thighs falling open as she rolled her hips desperately, pressing her ass into the blankets.

Dill pulled his fingers gently from her mouth, traced his fingertips over Hellie's full lips. "I should've gotten some mascara for you," he said.

Hellie frowned.

"Calm down, bitch, I'm not saying you don't have a pretty little fuckdoll face with pretty little dick-sucking lips." He stroked his hand over her cheek. "I'd just like to see you with your mascara running," he said softly. "While I fuck your pretty little throat."

"Ohh," Hellie breathed.

"You like that, bitch? I haven't even fucked that little pussy yet. I see you opening your little legs for me." He brought both his hands down to stroke her inner thighs. "That's good, bitch. Keep them open." Pushing her gently, Dill lay her down again.

"Bend your knees."

Dill took the red rope, which turned out to be soft, and he tied thoroughly it around each bent leg, configuring her legs in a frog-type shape, the juicy flesh of her inner thighs squeezed gently by the lines of rope. He rubbed his hands over her flesh and the rope, enjoying the feeling, and Hellie hummed in pleasure. She lay with her feet pressed together, her legs in a diamond shape.

"Now as long as you're good, I'll leave your arms free til your Daddy gets here."

Hellie swallowed. "You guys...you share this cabin?"

"Our families do."

Hellie blinked.

"Don't give me that fucking look. Ever heard of divorce? I wouldn't stick my dick in community pussy if I was going home to someone."

Hellie swallowed. "Sounds like a personal problem."

Dill slapped her again, and Hellie giggled. He shook his head. "Smartass."

Just then, they heard the sound of car tires on gravel outside. A car door shut.

"Perfect timing," Dill said with a smile.

Seconds later, the door opened, and Mr. Noble stepped in.

"Hi Daddy," Hellie said.

Mr. Noble grinned. "Hi baby girl." He took in her naked body and tied-open legs. "You got her doing yoga, Dill?"

"Think the spread is what comes natural to her," said Dill, and he slapped Hellie's pussy. She yelped.

Daddy sat on the floor on the other side of Hellie. "I have your phone, baby. And your clothes. We'll take you home just as soon as you've finished your punishment."

Hellie nodded.

Daddy cupped her pussy and she moaned. "How did you do today, baby girl? Were you good for Daddy's friends?"

"They weren't your friends," said Dill. "I had to finish my shift so your baby was taking dick from whoever was in the back of my car."

Daddy slid a finger into Hellie's pussy and she cried out in pleasure, her legs coming up, bent knees at her sides. "I think that's an appropriate punishment for my slutty girl." He fingered her slowly, thumb on her clit, motioning as though he were squeezing the front of her pussy, and Hellie moaned and shook. "That's what I didn't realize about you baby. You just need dick and that's that. Doesn't matter if it's your friend's father, doesn't matter if it's your friend's boyfriend, doesn't matter if you're cheating on your own boyfriend."

"Barry knows--"

Dill slapped Hellie's face again and she moaned.

"Oh she really likes that," said Daddy, musing at how her pussy dampened and squeezed on his fingers. He slid another inside, two fingers inside her as he thumbed her clit.

"She's a fuckdoll," said Dill.

"Oh I know that, Dill. You know I've used her in every hole, I don't fuck around."

"I think we should gag her. She's got a smartass mouth."

Hellie gulped and the men chuckled.

Dill shook his head. "Plus she gave me this LOOK because she thought I was cheating on my wife, and now you're telling me this bitch is a little homewrecker both ways?" He pulled out a ball gag from the pile of stuff he'd brought from the kitchen.

"You're telling me you're not cheating on your wife though?"

"We're fuckin separated, Noble. You'd fucking know that if you didn't only call when you need shit."

Noble chuckled. "Let's work this out on the girl, Dill. Okay?"

Dill nodded.

"But that's not the gag I had in mind," Daddy said. He slowly took his fingers from Hellie's pussy and ignored her moan in protest. He reached into his pocket and took out a ring gag. "Sit up baby girl. You need help?" They sat Hellie up, and very carefully, Daddy put the gag in her mouth and around her head and neck. Hellie's teeth rested on the ring, her mouth open. The ring was big enough for her to stick out her tongue, and Hellie knew that it would be wide enough for Daddy's cock to go through, if that's what he wanted.

The two men look at her for a moment, watching her pant and drool.

"Now you look just like the bitch you are," Dill said, pinching one of Hellie's nipples.

"Did she take it in the ass today?"

"Oh, plenty. I made sure of it," said Dill.

"Good." Daddy rose and from a bag somewhere that Hellie couldn't see, he produced a butt plug with a smiley face on the bottom. "I know you like that ass full, baby girl."

They carefully got Hellie onto her back, her legs up at her sides, her pussy and ass spread open.

Dill pulled out his phone and took a picture. "I need to remember these fuckholes," he said.

"You got lube?"

Dill handed Daddy lube from the pile, and Daddy lubed up the plug. "Ready baby girl?"

Hellie sighed. "Uh huh," she said around the gag. "Hah ryuh guh hoh huh?"

"I don't know what the fuck you're saying," Daddy said. "Hang tight for just a second." Slowly, he slid the plug into Hellie's tight butt, and she made a high-pitched sound as it filled her. The smiley face peeked out from between her ass cheeks.

"That's my good girl," Daddy said. He pulled Hellie up. "I can't keep doing this all night so you better say what you need to say now, baby girl." He undid the gag.

"I was asking if I was gonna choke on my spit? With this gag? I kind of can't swallow because my mouth is so opened."

Officer Dill rolled his eyes.

Daddy sighed and tossed the gag to the side. "Just get on your hands and knees."

Hellie did so.

Daddy took Hellie's face in his hands. "Now, Daddy was nice today and took out the gag that he was REALLY looking forward to, just so my baby wouldn't get worried. Since Daddy was nice to you, you're going to be real nice to Daddy and keep that mouth and throat open for him. Do you understand, baby girl?"

Hellie swallowed and nodded. "Yes Daddy."

Daddy knelt and took out his cock, which was already hard. "You suck Daddy, and you suck Daddy good."

Officer Dill held her head as Daddy fucked her throat, tears streaming down her face as she gagged and choked on his big dick.

"Gluk guh guhk glick," was the only noise that came from her mouth as he tapped the back of her throat again and again. Daddy slapped her face with one of his big hands. "You were a bad little whore today. Is that what you want to be, baby? A whore? You know we could make that happen."

She looked up at him as he fucked her face.

"That's right baby. We could rent those holes out. You wouldn't get the money because we know you're too desperate for cock not to take it for free."

Hellie moaned, sucking as he moved in her mouth.

"Good girl. You want Daddy to fuck that pussy now baby?"

Hellie moaned louder and Daddy grinned.

"Lay her down," said Dill.

Daddy pulled out of Hellie's mouth and lay Hellie down on her back. Dill pulled her arms up to rest on the floor above her head. He used more rope to tie her wrists together, and left a loop of rope so that her hands could be pulled.

"Keep that fucking mouth opened, bitch, because I'm in there next," he said to Hellie.

Daddy settled himself between her legs, pushing them up and back. Dill carefully knelt at her side and ran his cock over her cheek.

Daddy ran his cockhead up and down her slit. Speaking to Dill, he said "You made my slut look perfect. Tied those legs right open, just the way she wants them. Pussy all ready to get all filled up. We're gonna fuck that pussy. We're gonna cum in that pussy. We're gonna fist that pussy."

Hellie gasped.

"That's right bitch, your little hole is getting stretched tonight. And we're going to use her tight little asshole too, aren't we bitch?" said Dill. "You won't be able to sit down for days."

Daddy chuckled. "I know these holes are sore. Not gonna stop us, baby girl."

Hellie whimpered.

"You wanna knock one out on her face Dill? You know I love watching a slut with cum on her face."

Hellie moaned.

"Fuck yes," Dill murmured. Easily he began to stroke his cock above Hellie's face. "Look at that pretty little face. That's some real pretty fuckmeat you brought me."

Hellie whimpered and shook.

Daddy chuckled. "She likes that."

Dill rubbed the wet head of his cock on Hellie's face and lips. "She knows what she is. Don't you bitch? Cute little cumrag. Fucking cocksock. Pathetic little cumdump. Open up, bitch."

She did, and Officer Dill slid into her mouth. Hellie groaned as he slid to the back of her throat. Instinctively her thighs spread.

"Yeah, you wanted that dick didn't you little bitch?"

"Hmmmmfff!" Hellie groaned, her mouth full of cock again, her hips rolling, physically begging Daddy for his dick.

Daddy tapped the head of his big cock on her clit, once, twice, again and again, and Hellie whimpered, pressing her hips toward him even as Dill fucked her throat. Dill only took a few more seconds to start grunting and, pulling out of her mouth, cum all over Hellie's face.

"Aw fuck. I needed that." Dill grinned down at her. "And look how much prettier you are with cum on your face, bitch."

Hellie whimpered.

Daddy smiled. "He's right baby, you look perfect now. Daddy's going to use this pussy while he gets off on that pretty cum-target."

Hellie moaned. "Yes Daddy."

"Do you know what you are, baby girl?"

"I'm...I'm a fuckdoll, Daddy,"

"Good job, baby girl."

Daddy's cock slid easily into her pussy, opening her as he moved deeper. Hellie groaned, her pussy sore but still hungry. She shook as he began to fuck her, his dick moving in and out in sort strokes. His dick stayed deep, bumping her cervix steadily.

Hellie could no longer control herself and simply made noise, "ah-ah-ah-ah" as he fucked her. Dill had taken out his phone and was taking a video, sure to get close-ups of her cum-covered face, her opened mouth, her bouncing tits as Daddy fucked her, and her pussy stretching around Daddy's cock.

"Our new self-proclaimed fuckdoll," he murmured as he filmed her.

Daddy came in Hellie's pussy, and as he pulled his cock from her, he also gently pulled the smiley-face butt plug from her ass, making her whimper. Then, very carefully, he pushed her spread legs upward and pushed his dick into her ass.

"Daddy!" Hellie cried.

"Mmmm that ass is always so fucking tight," he muttered. "You were such a naughty little slut today baby. You can't just fuck up lives like that, there are consequences." He leaned forward and down to her, bringing his face to hers. He reached and grabbed Hellie's hair with his fingers threaded at the back of her head, right on her scalp. Hellie yelped.

"Daddy HAD to punish you baby. You know that, right?"

Hellie groaned. "Yes, Daddy."

"And how do you feel after punishment?" He pushed as deeply as he could into her ass, and stayed there.

"Ohhhhh my goddddd," Hellie groaned. "Daddy please-"

"Tell Daddy how you feel." He slapped Hellie with his other hand. "Daddy didn't know you were a nasty bitch." He slapped her again. "Daddy didn't know you were a fucktoy, I thought you were only Daddy's fucktoy." He slapped her again and she cried out. "And you like it, don't you slut?" Again. Hellie was panting. "You like being passed between cocks and having a used-up little pussy. And you REALLY like a dick in that ass, don't you baby?"

Hellie moaned. "Yes Daddyyyy I'm sorry."

He slapped her again. "Don't apologize, you little cocksucker." He used his fingers to scoop some of the cum from her face, then slid two long cum-covered fingers into her mouth. "You suck so good, don't you baby? Suck these fingers real good for Daddy." He slid his fingers into her throat, making her gag. "That's a good little bitch. Good little nasty bitch." He slid his fingers out, then reached down to slide them into her cum-filled pussy. Hellie cried out again, her bound thighs opening even more.

"Mmhmm Daddy knows you want all these holes filled like a real whore. Daddy knows you love that cum in your mouth, don't you?"

"Noble." Dill had spoken, still recording.

"Yeah?" Daddy didn't look away from Hellie's face as he fingered her pussy.

"Can you move so I can see her big titties again?"

Daddy grinned at Hellie, slid his hand out of her hair. He slowly, carefully leaned back upward, kneeling with his cock in Hellie's asshole and the fingers of his other hand in her pussy.

"Think we should bounce those tits for Officer Dill, baby?" Daddy said, and he didn't wait for an answer. He began to fuck her ass quickly, with short, hard thrusts to make her tits jiggle. Hellie grunted and Dill took videos and photos of her titties bouncing as Daddy fucked her ass.

"Bet that little asshole is real sore," said Dill, licking his lips.

"How many cocks did you take in your asshole today, you dirty little slut?" Daddy murmured.

"I--" Hellie couldn't think. "I don't know."

The men chuckled.

Daddy slid his fingers out and smacked Hellie's pussy. "Think, bitch."

"Oh god, I..." Hellie closed her eyes, feeling his huge dick in her tender ass. There was Daddy...the other Daddy, from the car...that strange old man, Gene...Dill's police officer friend. "Dill!" She looked up at Officer Dill. "You never fucked my asshole."

"Oh Dill, I think she's offended."

"Don't worry, bitch," Officer Dill said. "I'm saving that tight little asshole for another day. The day I take you in my car and keep you all to myself."

Daddy chuckled. "What're you gonna do, put her under arrest?"

"I mean, she is a whore."

Daddy smiled. "True." He looked down at Hellie. "You like that, bitch?"

"Yes Daddy!"

"You liked those handcuffs on your with your bigass titties out?"

Hellie moaned. "Yes."

"How many people touched those tits today?"

"A lot, Daddy! There was even...ahh...there was even a strange man who reached into the car."

"Oh yeah, our slut had a couple of unexpected visitors today," said Dill.

"Good," said Daddy. "Because she wants to be a nasty slut, and that's what nasty sluts do. Take any and every cock, every little fucking grope, every tongue in their mouth and every dick down their throat." He reached and pinched one of Hellie's nipples, hard, and then pulled it. Hellie yelped. "Isn't that right, bitch?"

Hellie bit her lip. "Yes, Daddy."

"Good. Good whore. Now that Daddy knows what you are, he can use you better." Daddy fucked her ass harder. "How's that dick feel in that ass?"

Hellie groaned. "It feels good Daddy."

"Is that ass sore?"

"Yessss Daddy!"

"Good. You gonna be Daddy's fuckdoll, baby?"

"Oh yes, Daddy."

"You ready for Daddy to cum up this ass?"

"Yes Daddyyyy."

He came deep in her ass, and they both stayed panting for a moment before he very slowly slid out.

Dill untied Hellie's hands.

"You're untying her?" Daddy said in surprise.

"Oh yeah," Dill said. "I need to see exactly how this bitch moves and struggles with my arm halfway up her cunt."

Hellie gasped.

Daddy grinned. "I got an extra bottle of lube in my car."