All Comments on 'Hell's Blonde'

by Schaefferous

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfle11 months ago

You have created an interesting foundation here. lots of places it could go. Thank you.

chytownchytown11 months ago

***Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

ok...I thought there was more than just one page here. What are we supposed to think here? There are many ways to go with this.

How about......since this is literotica....they get into a relationship of some sort. A little dance back and forth that leads somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Umm, no way. Her violent reaction toward the MC is just casually shrugged off because she is hot. It removes any conflict, any chance of an “enemy to lovers” type of situation. It would have been more interesting if she has blamed him for the pie on the wall, management had billed him, the two of them argued about it, they did petty revenge type shit, and then eventually fell into bed together due to the underlying sexual tension. Delay the revelation about the mother until later on. Adults don’t meet and ask each other to be friends like children do, they build up to it. And there is no reason for the MC to want to be her friend or vice versa.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove11 months ago

What N awesome start to a story! Look forewarn to more to come! Lots of clues to be had; lots of directions it can go!….

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Maybe move in the direction of romance and see where it might go

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSchaefferous@Schaefferous
Just a divorced 40-something that enjoys writing a story every now and then. This all started years ago as an outlet for unfulfilled fantasies and desires but has since become something I simply enjoy doing and that comes from a place of happiness and contentment. I love rea...