Help Me Help You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Session 10

"Hello Susan, please come in."

"Uh, wow Doc! I mean Irene, y, you look really nice."

"Why thank you Susan. I must say you look very nice too. Another new outfit?"

"Yes! What do y, you think?"

"I think it looks very good on you, shows off your curves."

"You, you don't think the skirt is too short? It kind of shows a lot of my legs."

"Mmm perhaps a tiny bit, but you do have great legs."

"I... I like your skirt. It, it's just the right length for your, s, se, um long legs..."

"Well Susan! Thank you very much. Come now, let's get you laying on the couch."

"Okay!"

"All right now, comfortable?"

"Yes."

"Okay then, just relax."

"Mmm..."

"Susan? Are you floating in your soft warm place?"

"Yess..."

"Does it feel good?"

"Mmm yess."

"You like being hypnotized, you went under very quickly. You are my eager, open and willing patient. And that makes me feel very good. Do you like making me feel good Susan?"

"Mmm yess, very much."

"When you bought your sexy underwear, did you ask for help like I asked?"

"Yess..."

"Was the sales lady pretty? What was she wearing?"

"A pretty blonde woman. She was in a blouse and a very short skirt. I could see her garter and panties when she bent over."

"And did you like that Susan. Did it excite you to see her like that?"

"Yess... Mmm"

"When you put your sexy lingerie on today, were you excited?"

"Y, yeesss..."

And did you think about me? What did you imagine?"

"I, I imagined your eyes staring at my stockings and my bra, and, and my... Then your hand. On my leg, caressing..."

"Mmm yes that does sound nice. I would very much like to feel your legs. Would you like me to run my hand slowly up the inside of your thigh? Like the woman in your dream does?

"Ooh, ummm. Yess!"

"Okay now Susan. I'm going to take you very deep today. Deeper into your soft relaxing place then ever before. Surrender again to my voice and let it take you away as you willingly sink deep for me. As you sink deeper and deeper your body feels better and better. Your thoughts are still and you are so relaxed. And still you are sinking further, so deep the pleasure is starting to make you a little bit horny. Your mind is wide open to me Susan. You are eager and willing and compliant. This also feels good. It feels very nice to be willing. It too, makes you a little bit horny. Are you horny Susan?"

"Mm..."

"Okay now Susan, you will listen to my words, feel them sinking into your mind and vanish. You are my willing patient and I am going to help you and you will feel confident and good when I am done. Does that sound nice to you Susan? Letting my words sink into your open compliant mind?"

"Mm..."

"When our session ends today, you will be more confident in yourself. You will know that you are a beautiful young woman. A very sexy young woman. And if your confidence ever fails, you will try your best to hide your self doubt and will seek out that which makes you doubt yourself. To learn what made you doubt. You will also be able to admit when you are wrong. This is most important Susan. Do you understand?"

"Mm..."

"Very good Susan. You are my very good patient, so open and willing. Susan, you will also enjoy the feel of stocking against your legs. You will not feel the urge to wear them all the time, however, when you do, you will experience that same quick flash of pleasure and think of me while you put them on. Do you understand Susan?"

"Mm..."

"Okay now Susan, one last thing. You enjoy being hypnotized by me. It makes you horny. But you will only ever submit to being this deep, this open and willing, to me. You will never willingly surrender under hypnosis to anyone else like you have with me. No else will be able to put words into your head. You are a young beautiful sexy woman and you may find that now, many men and women will be interested in being your lover. And those choices are yours. It is your future to choose as you wish. Do you understand Susan?'

"Mm..."

"Good Susan. That is very good. I am proud of you. You've come a long way. You have progressed now, where you no longer need my assistance. Today's session will be our last. You may feel free to contact me in the future, but it will be on a purely social basis. Do you understand Susan?"

"Mm..."

"Good Susan. Now float up, float up with my voice until you are in the lightest of trances. You will be aware of your surroundings, but still under my control. This will get you excited and you will be very willing and open. And so very compliant. Come up my good little patient. Come up and let me run my hand up your stockings."

"Mmmm, yes..."

*****

12