Help Wanted - 750 Word Challenge

Story Info
A hot summer tryst.
751 words
4.18
1.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caryn was immediately attracted to Vince the moment she walked into his pizza shop to inquire about the "Help Wanted" sign in the window. From her vantage point, she could see the swarthy man with greying temples and goatee working behind the counter was stocky and muscular. All these attributes, plus the friendly way he greeted her with his handsome smile, turned her on.

Vince was immediately attracted to Caryn the moment she walked into his pizza shop to inquire about the "Help Wanted" sign in the window. From his vantage point he could see the tanned woman with long, brunette hair walking towards the counter was lithe and athletic. All these attributes, plus the genial smile and assured confidence she emitted when she introduced herself, turned him on.

The interview, if you want to call it that, took all of about five-minutes. Caren's previous work experience at an apparel store, and her willingness for a flexible schedule that included weekend evenings, was all Vince needed to hear. Her desire to work a waitress job that would allow her to earn cash tips showed she was a go getter. The fact she would have to leave a week before Labor Day to return for her senior year of college could be overlooked. Before Caryn knew it, she was appreciatively shaking Vince's masculine hand as he welcomed her enthusiastically to "the team".

As Vince watched Caryn leave his small restaurant, he couldn't believe his good fortune. One of the difficulties of running his own business was hiring, training, and keeping a dependable staff. In the short time he'd spoken to Caryn, he got a good feeling about her. The fact that she was a very pretty 20-year- old was an added bonus.

Caryn was a quick study and within a week had memorized the menu, learned how to run the cash register, and wait on tables efficiently. Her bubbly personality made her a customer favorite. By Memorial Day weekend she was an integral part of the small staff. Durning that short time she'd endeared herself to all the employees, especially her boss.

Caryn and Vince instantly hit it off. Over the following days and weeks, back stories were exchanged and single dating statuses were established. Appropriate compliments on each other's appearance turned to overt flirting. Casual banter turned to more obvious innuendo. There were more occurrences of "inadvertent" touch or casual contact between the two. By Independence Day the heat between boss and waitress was at a rolling boil.

July 4th was predictably busy, especially after the local fireworks ended. Vince would need some help to close the restaurant and Caryn willingly volunteered. When the last customers left shortly after 11 p.m., Vince locked the door and turned off the dining area lights leaving only the two of them in the building.

Vince no sooner walked through the swinging door into the kitchen, than he was met aggressively by Caryn. She grabbed him around the waist and thrust her breasts into his powerful chest.

"I've been waiting to do this all night," Caryn said prior to pressing her lips to Vince's.

"I've been wanting to do this since the first day I met you," Vince said as the two came up for air.

"Then fuck me Vince!" Caryn implored. "Right here, right now!"

Vince didn't need to be told twice. He quickly removed his apron and put it, clean side up, on the hard, metal prep table next to them.

Caryn grabbed for his chef pants and boxers and pulled them down past his knees in one fell swoop, exposing his semi erect cock sticking out of a thicket of dark hair.

Vince swiftly pulled Caryn's skirt up to her waist, her panties down and off, and planted her beautiful bubble butt on the table's edge.

Caryn leaned back on her arms and spread her legs, displaying her comely coifed cunt.

Vince rapidly stroked his cock to full erection and placed the head at her gaping entrance.

"Do It!" Caryn hissed.

And with that, Vince thrust into Caryn's oven hot pussy. It was passionate. It was frantic. It was quick. Weeks of mental foreplay had them both at such a sexual peak that in less time than it takes to boil an egg, they were climaxing together. As he withdrew from her, they left a different type of stain on the apron.

That was just the beginning of a fiery tryst that would last the rest of the long, hot, summer.