Helpful Off Duty Police Officer

Story Info
Helpful officer helping an amputee in more than one way.
2.1k words
4.3
5.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeez it's too late to want ice cream! Hmmmm, nah! I'm just going to take the car since I don't have my chair. I'll leave it in the driveway then just go throughout the drive through. Shoot, I'm not even getting dressed up. I just showered and slipped on shorts and a tank top. I'm not going in so who cares.

We live rural so every craving is a haul to get. But it's ice cream! I'm driving along route 37 which is a two lane highway with hills and curves with ditches that run along side both directions. As I reach the peak I'm of one of the tallest hills I see a freaking stray Hereford standing in the middle of the road. I jerk the steering wheel over to avoid her but wound up in a ditch and my tires are just spinning. I'm stuck! I think I'm going to see if I can just shove some rocks under the tire.

I decide to grab the fold up cane under the seat. I'm going just hop because I don't have the money for a tow truck. I can do this! So i begin to hop and it's going well. Both drivers side tires are fine. I begin to hop towards the passenger side to check when a drop off from the asphalt shifts my foot and I fall. I fall hard and scrape up my nub. Oh no!! My left below the knee amputation took forever to heal and now it totally scratched up and it hurts. To make matters worse, my ankle hurts. I must have twisted it wrong.

I'm just about to pull out my phone when a vehicle pulls up behind me. You see. that there's a problem. You're just getting off work, still in your uniform but everything is loosened a bit after having a long day. You see me sitting on the ground with my head in my hands. You begin to approach letting me know you're offering assistance. As you get closer you notice that I'm an amputee with no prosthetic or sock to cover it. It's bare. You kneel down with me and ask if I'm alright. I say, "I am ok but I don't know how to get up because I twisted my ankle. I have no way to get up in my car except to crawl."

You tell me there's no need for that because the wheel is bent and I need a tow truck. You can see the frustration and sadness in my eyes. You ask if I'm ok again. I say, "not really". I'm sitting here in the dirt, beat up my legs, in my pajamas, with no way to do anything I need to do. I'm frustrated! I'm sad! I feel so helpless all over some stupid ice cream that I didn't really need to have. You stop me and say, " hey, it's ok! I have Triple A and a few tows left. I'll call them and get you towed. I just have to wait with you because the driver needs to see my card." I say,"that would be sooo nice of you! Are you sure?"

You reassure me that you're good. It's ok. You say' "Let's get you up off the ground"

You help me up onto my foot but my ankle hurts still and I lost my balance. You reach out to grab me under the arms like a parent would pick up a child. You caught me before I fell down and pulled me to your chest. I look up at you so grateful you showed up. I feel totally helpless and here you are fixing these problems. You hold onto me from the side acting as a leg like a three legged race. Oh my, I can feel your strong fingers touching my side boobs as you're helping me to the tailgate of your truck. We'll sit there to wait for the tow truck.

As we sit and make small talk you ask if you can get me anything. I asked for a few napkins to wipe the dirt off of my legs. I start wiping myself off but I can't see all around my nub to see if needs attention. You see me squirming around trying to look. You stand up in front of me and say "here let me see that leg. Or stump? What would you like me to call it?" I say to call it whatever you think is fitting. I never thought of a name. You're looking at it while you're holding it up. It feels so nice to have someone touching it. Really nice! Nice enough to let out a little moan but immediately realized I let it out. I look at you with a very embarrassed red flushed face.

You say. "it's ok. Don't be embarrassed. Want me to keep rubbing it if it's helping?" I'm kinda nervous to say yes because of the moan but because I'm feeling strange sensations running up my amputated leg. I've never felt this before. I say no but I'm shaking my head yes. You ask, "which one? Yes or no?" I get flustered because the feeling that ran up my leg has my mind on the fritz. You say, "Do you want me to keep rubbing it?" I can't speak. I nod yes but I'm wondering how much further those sensations are going and why is this massage turning me on. This is new!

Then you speak up and say "beautiful ". I say, "huh?"You say, "call it beautiful". I'm blushing so brightly that you can see what's happening. You instinctively know I'm turned on by my reactions. You slow down rubbing my nub a little more gently almost to a light tickle. I let out a little shiver as you trace your finger all along the scar. You ask if that hurt or felt nice. I say it felt really nice in a more seductive voice. You slowly trace all over and certain spots would send a shiver the me that made you chuckle each time.

By this time our eyes are locked on each other. There's no doubt you're tickling it because you're enjoying it too. Your movements are slow and deliberate. You're trying to find more tickle spots to make me shiver. Each time the sensations have run up my leg and it feels like it's getting closer and closer to my lady bits. I'm scooting closer by slightly rocking my bottom closer and closer to the edge of the tailgate. I've even spread my legs a bit without realizing I did it.

I can't talk. I'm biting my lips so hard because I want your fingers to slide up my leg just like those strange sensations did but I can't speak. Grrr, even if I did speak I don't think I could say it. You ask how MUCH do you like it? I nod while biting my lips and tilt my head back a bit but I rock a little closer. You say, " I can move but I need to know where" I put my hand over your strong hand and slowly guide your hand up. You stop at the hem of my baggy night shorts. I let out a gasp. I didn't want you to stop but I can't get the words out!!

You run your finger right under the edge of my shorts starting from the outside of my thigh slowly towards my inner thigh. As you're on top of my leg you ask if I like it. I nod my head a hard yes while my head has tipped back much further. You're teasing me! You put all four fingers under the edge now and I blurt out, " please". You smile! You slide you hand up and feel how my wetness has run onto my upper thigh. And you get a mischievous smile and say, " you REALLY, REALLY want to be touched don't you?" I say "Yes, please!"

I scoot forward one more time so my legs are shaped like the letter M. I pull my full leg up and rest my foot on the tailgate. You feel how slippery wet I am and start to use a finger to slide up and down my partially opened pussy slit. It's dripping and you begin to tell me how much you loved rubbing my beautiful nub. How you were trying to hide your rock hard dick because it turned you on. I say how much I like that you like it. I never thought anyone would find it attractive.

You're sliding your finger up and down running the full length of my clit and it feels incredible. I'm so wet and you start circling my clit and not quite touching the tip. You're teasing me and I'm starting to buck forwards just a bit trying to slip your finger inside me. I do want to feel you put it inside me. It's aching and feels extremely sensitive. You let me scoot onto your finger as you push into me. Omg that feels so good but I'm still speechless. You say " more?" I nod yes very hard. I reach down rubbing you over your pants while you're fingering such a tight, wet pussy.

You reach down to unbutton and unzip to let your hard cock pop up and out of your clothes. You don't drop them all the way down. We're sitting here on the side of the road which is also very arousing because if someone drives by, they can see what's happening.

I reach down and feel how hard you are. I slowly begin gently slide my hand up and down the full length of your cock. You're starting to thrust forward a bit to adjust my speed to your liking. I slightly twist my hand around as I'm sliding it back and forth sending your nerves firing off like crazy. You're letting out moan and low groans. I'm breathing faster and moving my hand faster as you've gone back to sliding your fingers up and down my clit. Your touch feels exactly how I touch it when am horny. It's absolutely perfect and my pussy is starting to feel like I'm going to cum.

The deep shivers and contractions of my pussy are intense as you keep a steady rhythm determined to make me cum all over your hand. I'm bucking to you over and over until I can't move any further. I'm cumming and everything is rhythmically shaking and you feel a rush of warm fluid run over your hand. You're shocked by how much there is.

I look you in the eyes as I lift up to take my soaking wet shorts off as you help grab them and fling them aside. I get back on the edge of the tailgate with my legs spread wide to let you fill me up with your cock. You take your cock with your hand and tease me with it. You slide it up and down my sensitive clit which makes me shiver again. You chuckle as you guide it inside of me. Oh you're filling my pussy up. I'm so full! You begin to move back n forth, back n forth. I wrap my full leg around your back pulling you into me. You grab my nub and hold it up behind my knee on my calf area. Fuck you're so strong and such a firm grip makes me feel so safe that you won't let me fall again. You keep thrusting in over and over. You're grunting saying how good I feel wrapped our your cock so I flex around you putting more pressure as you fuck my pussy. You're fucking me so hard and amazing. You say you're about to cum and I dig my foot into your back trying to keep you in me as long as I can. I tell you how bad I want you to fill my pussy up. Give me your hot load deep inside. I want you to cum up my pussy. With that you let out a louder grunt while your eyes are closed and head back jamming into me, filling me up. You shoot all of it inside my wet pussy.

As you open your eyes you see headlight's coming in the distance and we both look and see so we hurry up and fix our clothes trying to act as nonchalant as possible as the tow truck driver shows up. You show him your card. He goes about his business hooking the chains and pulling the wench. You look at me knowing how close we came to getting caught but see a look of sadness on my face and ask what's wrong. I point towards the side steps on the tow truck and know I'm not going to be able to climb up into the truck. You say " hey, it's ok, really. Let me give you a ride him now. Everything is good!"