Helping an Old Couple Get Hard

Story Info
He only gets hard watching me fuck his old wife.
1.4k words
4.22
13.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although only 29 I have been a dedicated lover and fucker of old ladies since being seduced by a lovely old lady and her hubby when younger. I tried going with girls my age, but nothing doing. To cum a lot and stay hard for a long time, I needed to feel nice droopy titties, fat, flabby tummies, wrinkly thighs, and fat hairy cunts. And even better if they are incontinent.

Over the past five years, I came across a few sexy old ladies who wanted me to help their bi-sexual hubbies, and to be honest it was interesting and stimulating. With one old couple, I was asked to role-play their grandson. This is how I helped Joan and Fred.

It was when she parked next to me in the supermarket car park. Being a typical overweight up she got out of the car by swivelling her arse around and, to my delight, opened her fat thighs briefly, got up, and smiled at me.

Of course, seeing a potential granny fuck, I returned the smile. Just as she was walking away, she said "Oh damn, forgot my purse."

She then reopened the car door and pulling up her skirt gave me a good look at her fat arse and cunt lips. If that was not an invitation I don't know what was. As she got out she looked at me and said: "Young man, did you enjoy my show?"

Of course, I did and told her that she was a very attractive older lady.

"You know, that's the nicest compliment I have had in years, especially from such a young person. Would you like to have a cup of coffee so can get to know each other better?" Sitting in a far corner at the supermarket café things got interesting. After we exchanged names, Joan said, "You know Paul, I must admit I deliberately showed off to you. It's like I have this compulsion to expose myself in public. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you."

" Oh Joan, don't fret. As you were honest with me, I admit I was turned on by your very erotic display. You see, unlike a lot of other young men, I have an extremely strong sexual fetish for old ladies like yourself. I think we could have a lovely friendship. What say you?"

I think Joan could not believe her luck. She then wanted to tell me about her husband Jack's problem. " You won't mind Paul if I use naughty words, will you?".

I told her to go right ahead. "Well, you see, my hubby Jack is a lovely man, slightly older than me, but he can only get a really strong hard-on when he plays with other men and then really gets off seeing them fucking me. And then he loves to spunk up my cunny afterward."

Hearing her talk dirty was making me hard.

"Joan, there are loads of old men like that. I think it stems from the fact that in their younger days, it was considered perverted for a man to want to wank, suck or have cocks pushed up their bum. I think he is just enjoying his newfound sexuality so don't think of it as a problem."

"You said that you had a compulsion to show off in public Joan. I would love to know how."

"In my younger days, I could attract men very easily. My 36D tits, fat arse, and nice legs saw to that. But after the kids, my figure went south. But it was Jack who saw how I could fulfil my showing off desires and his for men to fuck me."

First, he insisted I wear a shorter skirt about 2 inches above my knee and it had to be flared to give him access to my twat. Plus, I had to wear a see-through blouse with a balcony bra, and of course no knickers.

Then we would go out, to a nice refined garden centre, and start our very own playacting sex scene. Now, seeing a 60-year-old reasonable-looking old bird dressed like I was, was bound to attract attention.

Jack told me to keep crossing my legs to show off my stocking tops. So that is what I did, all the while demurely sipping coffee. Jack would be keeping an eye out for the guy looking at us and rubbing his crotch. Of course, I was just adoring showing off, but the best bit was when Jack parted my thighs and started fingering me. Then it was simple for Jack to go over to the guy and invite him home to play with us."

"Joan, you are making me very horny here. Why don't you introduce me to your Jack?"

"Oh, he would like that. We have not had a playmate in such a long time -- especially one so young and virile. I really can't believe you got turned on by us oldies. You'll have to tell us all about it on Sunday."

I arrived on Sunday afternoon and Jack let me in. He was small around 5"6" in his early 70s and from the tight trousers, he was wearing, had a nice package.

Joan on the other hand looked fucking ravishing. It appeared that the button-down dress she wore had been specially made with built-in tit holders that showed off her heavy and large, sagging wrinkled tits. And more to the point, there were only three buttons done up, leaving the lower half open giving a glimpse of the stocking top. I was getting hard just looking at her.

"Paul, I am so pleased you came. Come here and give me a nice kiss."

Letting her and Jack see my hard cock, I went over and started kissing her deeply and very wet, all the time pushing my bulge into her lovely soft belly.

Seeing my hard cock Jack chimed in: "She's hot for you, young man. I love that dress she is wearing because she always shows off her fat hairy cunt when she sits or bends down."

"Oh Jack, don't spoil it. We must cherish Paul. There are not many young men who love to fuck us oldies". Winking at me she added, "Now, Paul, you and Jack have a chat while I make us some tea."

I deliberately sat next to Jack on the sofa, gently placing my hand over his cock, and told him that Joan had told me all about his bi side.

"Oh, that's a relief, I'm getting a nice hard-on with you here Paul."

"So am I Jack", putting his hand on my now extremely thick 8-inch piece of meat.

At that moment, Joan reappeared with the tea. She told us to get our cocks out and " jerk off slowly" with a smile on her face.

Pouring the tea Joan added, "This is so fucking lovely. Now, Paul, you promised me to tell us why you prefer fucking old people like us. We are dying to know. Tell us all".

"Well Joan, I have been a dedicated lover and fucker of old ladies since being seduced by a perverted old lady and her hubby. I tried going with girls my age, but nothing doing. To cum a lot and stay hard for a long time, I needed to feel nice droopy titties, fat, flabby tummies, wrinkly thighs, and fat hairy cunts.

And another thing about old ladies that turns me on is the fact that when they have an orgasm they most often release a spurt of piss. It got me to the stage where I encourage all my old lovers to embrace it and have even stronger orgasms".

"That sounds a bit dirty," said Jack, who was releasing a lot of pre cum. He was not far off shooting his bolt and was ready to fuck as was Joan who was frigging her fanny with four fat fingers.

Getting up and taking off my trousers I pulled Joan up and took off her dress releasing her large titties which sagged down onto her lovely flabby belly.

With my fingers in her fanny surrounded by unusually soft pubic hair, I said, "I am so sexed up Joan, I am now going to fuck you to kingdom come."

"Oh, please do." Laying down on the sofa with her legs obscenely wide apart, I put my meat in.

"Oh Jack honey, look at him push his fat hard dick in. Bring me off, boy. I want you to bring me to a horny orgasm. Come on you horny fucker, I want a good screwing."

After I shot my bolt into her fat twat Jack then stuck his cock in and I could not resist but stick my cock right up his shit hole. He fucking loved it.