Helping Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some time passed, she stopped crying, pointing for a tissue. She insisted on doing it herself, but finally conceded when she wasn't able to grip it well enough. Discarding her dirty tissue, I took another one and dabbed at her cheeks gently.

She wasn't able to meet my gaze as she said, "Stupid fucking casts...I'd be useless without you..."

I smiled back at her, "You aren't useless...and besides I love you."

"I know you do...I love you too...but this is...it sucks...I'm so sorry."

"Hey Zoe?" I asked, waiting until she looked at me to add, "I'm happy to do it..."

She huffed a laugh, muttering "Yeah right."

"...and besides" I continued as I helped her to her feet, "You would do the same for me."

She smiled brighter than she had since the accident, "Yeah...I would...you big, lovable idiot."

***

After that day, she became more animated, still subdued somewhat by the meds, but she began to laugh again. She cracked jokes, and even complimenting me on my cooking, which was improving thanks all the practice.

Zoe was thrilled to discover on day 5 that she could grasp some objects with moderate pain, though her cast severely limited her dexterity. Still she viewed it as progress and that was important.

Whenever she became stir-crazy, we took a walk around a park nearby. She didn't feel well enough to be out and about around town, but she didn't seem to mind as we leisurely strolled through the neighborhood. Occasionally some of our neighbors would run into us, and after hearing what happened, we would find various baked goods and get-well cards on our doorstep.

She still needed help with various things though, and I had to lecture her a bit on asking for help when she dropped a box of fruit snacks on the ground, but otherwise things were great. It was almost like a vacation with my sister.

***

The weekends generally flew by quickly. My mom was there to help take care of Zoe most of the day, but she still preferred me for most tasks, which made our mom a little jealous. Our mother had made every attempt to connect with us in the years after the divorce, but had a hard time connecting with her fireball of a daughter. Camilla was more like me: calm, earthy and nurturing. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I guess. We inherited our mother's beautiful grey-green eyes from her, as well as her lovely black hair. My large frame was definitely not from her however, as our mother was similar in size to Zoe. She was short and fell somewhere between fit and average.

I used the first Saturday to check on my apartment and took the opportunity to grab some more clothes, books to read, and other things to do. I also decided to pack one of my weight sets, and my Nintendo Switch since I figured I had the time now to game. I decided against bringing my Fleshlight however, as I don't think I could ever live with the embarrassment if Zoe or our mother found it. I also took the opportunity to relieve myself of some stress. I could jerk off in my old room sure, but I was always worried Zoe would call for me, so it was never very relaxing. I had a pretty high sex drive, so it was nice to take the edge off.

When I was finished packing everything, I drove home knowing I had another week of taking care of my beautiful sister ahead of me. If I was being honest, I looked forward to it, even if I couldn't exactly place why.

Chapter 2: New Boundaries

When Monday rolled around, we quickly fell back into our old routine. I knew she wanted a shower by the way she fussed with her pretty black hair during breakfast.

Unprompted, I asked her, "Betcha wanna shower next?"

I expected her to sarcastically call me a genius, as it wasn't exactly an unpredictable routine, but instead she fidgeted with her thighs as she mumbled her agreement.

It wasn't long before the source of her fidgeting behavior was made clear as we stood in the bathroom. The process had become more normal, sure, but still not entirely comfortable.

"Jace..." I knew she was embarrassed just from looking at her heated cheeks.

"What's up?"

"I have a...favor to ask..." She couldn't make eye contact with me.

"Sure, anything." I said, trying to sound as relaxed as possible given the fact that I was currently removing her bra.

"Well...I need to..." the last word was so quiet I could barely hear it.

"Hmm?"

She groaned in frustration before half-shouting, "Shave! I need to shave! Ugh it's bad enough I have these itchy fucking casts on my arms, but now she's all...I can't stand it!" She squeezed her legs together for emphasis.

"Oh." I said, trying to keep my voice neutral, pretty sure I failed at it.

"Yeah..." she muttered, her voice trailing off.

I was surprised that she didn't ask my mother to help her with this, since she had the chance all weekend, but I knew my sister. She was crazy and impulsive at times, but usually had a good reason for most of her actions, even it wasn't always readily apparent what that reason might be.

I sighed to myself, realizing that if I hadn't shaved my balls in a full week, I'd be uncomfortable too. I could take another shower to do so without her...but she didn't have that option.

"Sure, no problem."

I thought her eyes would shoot out of her head, "Really?!"

"Sure, but don't blame me if I don't do it right!"

She pointed me to her trimmer and instructed me on where to trim. I still wore swim trunks in the shower as I got in with her. She insisted I shave her first as it was "pissing her off", so I lathered her up and began. At first, I tried to do it from behind, but it wasn't working very well. She sighed and turned around, spreading her legs as far as the tub's width would allow.

"Well, here I am...on display..." I thought I heard her end it with "...for my brother," under her breath, but I could've imagined it.

"Sorry Sis...I'll try not to make it awkward." I began lathering up her front again before kneeling down to start trimming.

"It's fine..." she said, but her head was turned to the side in embarrassment.

The trim itself didn't take too long but being so close to her puffy pink lips got to me more than I thought it would. Within moments my dick became erect, and I knew she would be able to see it through my trunks. My dick had a good length, but I was particularly proud of my girth, which the women I slept with usually loved. I never felt the need to be ashamed of my size until now, when I popped one while shaving my little sister.

I finished trimming her and asked her to check if I missed any spots. In an effort to buy time for my dick to go down I took a gamble, "Want me to shave your legs too?"

"You'd do that?!" genuine surprise shone on her cute face. I couldn't deny how good she looked with wet hair, though thoughts like that were certainly not helping me at the moment.

"Yeah, you know" I said trying to sound casual about this, "I'm already down here and all."

She was overjoyed and propped her leg up on the bathtub rim.

After making sure she wouldn't fall, I grabbed her razer and began shaving her. I soon realized the pitfalls of this game as the closer I got to her newly trimmed mound, the more my dick responded. I took in her scent, and I was briefly overcome with the urge to taste her. I glanced up at her but couldn't tell if she noticed my erection or not. She was looking down at me with a nervous smile on her face.

I switched legs and repeated the process, asking her to double check for spots I may have missed. She surprised me when she said, "Much better, feel how smooth they are!"

I realized she was serious after a moment, so I touched them. They were smooth indeed, but that wasn't necessarily all I was thinking about as I dragged my hand longer than I needed to across her wet skin.

Snapping out of my trance, I asked her to turn around for another scalp massage, and stood up after she had turned around, praying she didn't see my erection. I attempted to tuck my hard on into my waistband, but it wouldn't stay.

As I shampooed her hair, she cooed happily, "Seriously Jace, I owe you..."

"N-No problem" I said, reaching up to dig my fingers into her scalp.

She moaned softly as she leaned back into me, but this time she took a step back as well, bringing her round bubbly ass right in contact with my junk.

Shit.

She and I both froze. After a moment, I willed my hands to move again, hoping to not make a big deal of it.

She blew that plan out of the water when she asked, "Is...is that your dick?"

"Shit...and here I was trying to hide it. Sorry, Sis..." I panicked internally while she stood there in silence, letting me finish washing her hair.

After a bit she said, "I guess it's not surprising...it's not like you could get laid with me around..."

She was guilting herself over it? That wasn't exactly the reaction I was expecting, "They just happen sometimes...it'll go down soon. I didn't, I mean..."

"Jace it's fine..." I could have sworn her voice came out a little shaky, but I couldn't be sure. She slowly bumped back into me, wiggling slightly, "It's...big."

I laughed awkwardly, "T-thanks..."

I finished cleaning her up, trying to be mindful about where my erection was. She made no further mention of it, but I felt her bump against it a few times with her butt.

I cleaned myself up quickly before helping her out of the tub. She kept stealing glances at my slowly softening erection through my trunks. I got her dressed, though I was a bit surprised when she said not to put a bra on. "You've already seen them so what's the point...plus nobody actually likes wearing that damn boob cage."

I laughed at that, remembering that Melissa, my previous girlfriend, also hated wearing a bra. They certainly didn't seem like they would be comfortable.

I did as she asked, removing her cast covers before dressing her. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "I feel so much better now," was all she said before she bound out of the bathroom so I could change.

I thought about rubbing one out right there but decided against it. Zoe would definitely notice if I took that long; I'll just have to wait until she takes a nap or something. I tucked my semi-hard erection in to the waistband of my boxers and pulled the drawstrings on my shorts a little tighter than usual, so it wouldn't slip out. Then I threw on a shirt and walking into the living room.

Zoe was sitting on the couch, her skin looked amazing in the natural light coming from the windows. I got her some water and asked if she wanted a snack, which she declined. As I dried her hair, she sat in front of me as usual, though I did notice she sat a little closer to me than was necessary. Her back lightly brushed up against my softening erection through my shorts.

When I finished and turned the dryer off, she sat on the couch next me. I couldn't tell what she was thinking as I scanned her face, so I turned to the tv to watch tv with her. After a minute or so, she said, "You know, I can give you space if you need it..."

I was sure she was teasing me, so I replied with a sarcastic fake laugh, "Very funny" but was surprised when she didn't retort. She just kept her eyes glued to the screen.

She didn't speak up again until I began making BLT's for lunch.

"Have you ever shaved any of your girlfriends before?"

Her question caught me off guard. "N-no, I haven't. Why do you ask?" I asked unable to hide the nervous laugh from my voice.

"No reason..." She and I both knew that was a lie, so I kept quiet until she continued with, "It's just that...you weren't bad at it. It was getting really uncomfortable down there."

I turned over the bacon, "Yeah, I bet it would...it would drive me crazy too."

"So, you shave down there too?" There was no sign of the raised pitch she used when teasing me as she asked.

"Yeah, I don't like it on..." but trailed off realizing I shouldn't be telling this to my sister.

She finished it for me anyway, "...your balls? I'll bet that would itch."

"Yeah...it does," I replied simply.

"Thanks though..." she said before turning her attention back to the tv.

I helped her eat, which she still didn't like but had gotten used to. Shortly after eating she asked to lay down for a bit. I tucked her in to bed, which considering it was early summer, she usually only slept with a light sheet. I left her door open so she could call me if she needed anything.

I thought about returning to my room to jerk off but was worried she would call for me and I wouldn't be able to hear her, so I decided against it. Frustrating as it was, my sister needed me right now, and I wasn't going to be selfish. I decided to grab my weights and do a few sets instead.

***

On Wednesday, I was surprised when the doorbell rang. I opened it in time to see the mail carrier driving off and looked down to see a rectangular package on the doorstep. Right as I read that it was addressed to Zoe, I heard her say, "Oh that's mine! I've been waiting for that."

"Here, let me open it for yo-" I began to offer but was cut off by her.

"NO!" she shouted, her face draining of color. "Uh...I mean...it's not interesting, it's stupid...really!"

Curiosity's claws got a firm hold on me, "Oh? Then why don't I open it for you?"

She reached out and snatched it out of my hands, wincing slightly at the pain from the sudden movement. "It's...uh.... what if it was a surprise or something!"

"How are you going to open it?" I asked, crossing my arms and raising a brow.

"I'll figure it out!" She took the scissors and went to her room, closing the door behind her. I listened to make sure she didn't stab herself or anything, but when I stopped hearing sounds, I decided to leave her be.

About half an hour later she came out as if nothing had happened. She stood by the couch, watching me play my video game with fake interest. I put it down after a minute or two to look at her. Her face seemed slightly red, but I could've been imagining it. She seemed annoyed, her lips curled in a slight pout as she watched me play, but I figured she was just annoyed at me for teasing her about the package. I asked her if she wanted me to stop playing so she could watch something, but she just told me, "It's fine".

We went for one of our evening walks, and our conversations were pleasant, but I could still tell that something was off. Not enough to be obvious, and I doubted anyone but me would have noticed. I wondered if I was imagining it.

***

The next day we ate breakfast as usual, and I knew she would likely want a shower today, which she agreed to.

We went through the motions of undressing and binding her casts when she made an unusual request.

"Hey...um...Jace?"

"Hmm?"

"...You should..." she took a deep breath before starting again, "You should..."

I noticed how fiercely she was blushing. What could make her blush like this? Something more embarrassing that shaving? I simply waited for her continue, eager to see what could make her so reticent as I finished undressing her.

"...The trunks." She said quietly, "They're stupid."

I looked at her face through the mirror, since her back was facing me. I couldn't find any signs of a joke. "You don't like my trunks?" I asked carefully, trying to get a sense of what this was about.

She mumbled out the first part so quietly I couldn't hear, and all I caught was "...me anyway."

She sighed when I asked her to repeat herself, sucking in a breath before she loudly exclaimed "They are so dumb! You've already seen all of me...like, big deal."

I scanned her body language as I finished sealing her cast, but still couldn't tell if she was joking or not.

I decided to be blunt, "I don't know if that's such a good idea...remember last time?"

"Yeah well...whatever, a dick is a dick...it's not a big deal!" I'm certain her words sounded more confident in her head. "It makes me feel weird...I feel you are washing a pet or something...like I'm a fucking nursing home patient."

I laughed a little, causing her to get mad, "Don't laugh you ass!"

I couldn't help it. "Sorry sorry..." I took a steadying breath, "Okay...you sure about this?"

"Yeah...it makes me feel even more pathetic..."

My face softened when I saw her little pout. How could I say no to that face?

"Alright..." I put her in the shower before I removed my trunks, trying to remind myself to not make this weird.

When I hopped in, she scooted her butt back almost immediately, checking to see if I had really removed them. She happily sang, "Much better."

I decided to not draw attention to it, and instead began shampooing her scalp. She leaned back into me and asked, "How many ladies have you ensnared like this?"

I played it coy, "By showering with them?"

"No dingus...I mean that!" She said, gesturing to her hair.

I nervously laughed before I replied, "I'm glad you approve."

"You didn't answer the question..."

I smiled to myself, feeling up for a tease, "Should I stop?"

"That's mean." She said as her lips moved into a fake pout, "I was just curious..."

I finished playing with her hair before lathering up her body. I was so focused on not missing any spots that she caught me a bit off guard when she said, "For such a big guy...you're so gentle with me."

I stayed quiet as I felt my mind become filled with thoughts that weren't so gentle, thoughts that caused my cock to harden against her delicious-looking ass. I shook my head to clear them before I asked, "Is...that a bad thing?"

She ground her ass against me slowly, "I wouldn't say that...but I'm not going to break you know."

I knew my sister well enough to know that people who saw her casts and treated her like a delicate little flower pissed her off. Not only that, but stupid ideas often sound better when you are aroused. These two factors led me to lather up my hands and run them over her shoulders instead of using the loofah. She gasped at my touch but didn't lean away. I decided to put some pressure on my fingers, digging into the soft tissue of her neck and shoulders, feeling her tension relax as I did.

"Fuck..." she breathed in an adorable little moan.

I stayed massaging her a bit before I began washing her front. As I soaped her up, I couldn't help but linger a bit on her perky nipples, squeezing them gently. I waited to see if she would say anything, but she just exhaled softly. Eventually I finished her front and removed myself from her to wash her gorgeous back. My fingertips trailed down her spine, and I watched her shiver as I did. I spent a good bit of time washing her lovely ass, cupping her cheeks in my hands and massaging them deeply. I heard her breathing become heavier as I did.

Reason took over, telling me that this was wrong, that I shouldn't be taking advantage of the situation like this. I stopped and rinsed her hair before grabbing the conditioner to massage her hair again. Zoe ground herself into me more intently than before, but still slowly, as if holding herself back.

When I finished washing her, she and I traded places, but our bodies pressed tightly against each other as we did. Embarrassment flowed to my cheeks, and I couldn't quite look at her as we swapped.

I shampooed my hair and all that, but when I turned around, I found her staring intently at me. Her eyes narrowed on my cock and I heard a little groan escape her lips. As I washed up, she said matter-of-factly, "You know that explains some things."

"Oh?" I asked, knowingly taking the bait, "Like what?"

"Like the moans I would sometimes hear when you would bring a girl home."

I felt my face flush, I had always thought I had been stealthy whenever I did that. I wanted to say something witty, but instead I just laughed nervously, "Well...I mean...you know..."

"Yeah...I think I do know...now."