Helping Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked her to hop out so I could do some grooming. She hesitated for a moment as if she wanted to watch but thought better of it and climbed out. I tried not to take too long, worried that my sister would be cold standing in the bathroom.

Moments later I hoped out, and we were drying off. I was helping her dress. She had chosen lighter clothes this time around, and still refused to wear a bra. It made dressing her was easier, but I was no less distracted as I did so.

We didn't say much throughout lunch, and after we ate, she once again asked to lay down in her room. She asked me to leave her door cracked, instead of leaving it wide open. I obliged and soon found myself in my own room, stroking my cock as I imagined all the filthy things, I wanted to do to my sister earlier.

She was grinding into me there like she wanted more, and it drove my mind wild with fantasies. It would have been so easy to just slip my cock in her and fuck that bubbly ass. I couldn't help by imagine her begging me to fill her, telling me to fuck her till I came inside that gorgeous pussy.

Guilt flooded me after I came. She's my little sister, I'm supposed to be protecting her, not making a move on her. I shook my head. I went to the bathroom to clean up before checking on her. I didn't want to wake her so I tip-toed as quietly as my large frame would allow as I made my way to her door.

I barely made out her swearing, "Fuck this...damn it."

I decided I had better leave her alone for now and went to the living room. About 15 minutes later she walked into the living room, using the back of a knitting needle to itch the inside of her cast as she came in.

"Morning...sleep well?" I asked playfully,

Instead I got an annoyed groan back. Her face was slightly red again, but I was more focused on her furrowed brow, indicating her agitation.

Was it because of earlier, in the shower? It was hard to tell with her, because some days when she couldn't nap she also got like this.

Testing the waters, I asked, "Can I get you anything?"

She opened her mouth to say something but closed it, shaking her head. "No, I'm good for now..."

She asked to go for a walk a few hours later for some fresh air in the afternoon. Something was still bothering her, but she gave no further clues. As we talked about various things, I noticed she had an edge to her voice that I couldn't quite place. I told myself that if it was still there after a few days, I'd apologize for the shower. Just in case.

The rest of the day passed by without incident, and I was unable to discern the source of her irritation.

***

The next day she had a checkup with the doctor. She was told that her hands were healing nicely, but she still couldn't do any strenuous activity yet. She asked if she could get the cast taken off soon, but they said her arms needed more time to heal.

She was really upset about it, so I comforted her as best I could. She was trying to stay positive, so I supported her as best I could. That day she mostly pouted, spending a good hour bitching about how much it sucked to feel so useless. I just listened, letting her vent until she felt better.

I remember during this she ranted about all the things she'd rather be doing if her hands weren't all "fucked up". She eventually started saying, "Maybe then I could finally for once fucking..." but she paused, interrupting her rant as she stared at me, "Ugh...you know what, it doesn't fucking matter".

I texted our mom asking her to pick up one of Zoe's favorite takeout places for dinner to help cheer her up.

I wished there was something more I could've done.

Chapter 3: Confused and Frustrated

Zoe's mood improved a little bit over the next few days, but she still had bouts of annoyance that I couldn't understand. She denied it whenever I asked her about it, but she always looked as though she was debating saying something. She never did though. I just gave her space, knowing she would talk to me when she was ready. I'd be there for her.

The next weekend flew by as usual, with the only interesting thing being the discussion of whether my mother should postpone her business trip on Tuesday. I had to convince our mother three different times that we were fine, and that she didn't need to worry. Neither Zoe or I thought it was a good idea to postpone it, or necessary.

"I'll be fine mom. He may be a big oaf, but he's taking good care of me."

I smiled despite the backhanded compliment. "I can handle her" I said, earning an elbow to my side.

My mother sighed, taking a breath before she reluctantly agreed. I helped her pack while she ran through the checklist of all the stuff I already knew I needed to do. Our worry wart mother made sure I had Aunt Crystal's number if I needed help, I obliged her, but I would rather listen to Zoe rant for hours than listen my Aunt Crystal talk about her precious fucking cats for 5 minutes. We would be fine.

***

Monday passed without much incident. In the evening we made sure my mother was set for her trip, and she made arrangements for a coworker to pick her up and take her to the airport. I told her we wouldn't mind, but she firmly stated that it was "too much of a hassle" and lectured me for 10 minutes about caregiver burnout. It was a little annoying sure, but I knew she only did it because she cared. She spent that night making two different dishes, so we had leftovers, and give us some cash for food. She hugged us and told us she loved us, knowing that we likely wouldn't be awake when she left the next morning.

***

We knew she had left when we woke up by the note our mother left for us. We had the house to ourselves for a week, but I didn't really see how that was much different from usual, other than the fact that I'd have to make dinner some nights. As if that was such a travesty. I may not be a great chef, but I didn't really mind doing it. It gave me an odd sense of satisfaction.

Zoe woke up around the usual time, and I set about making breakfast. She didn't make a move to watch tv in the living room, she just came up and held me tightly.

"Hey, uh...good morning to you too" I said as she draped her arms across my torso in a lazy hug.

"Morning..."

After finishing her morning routine and eating breakfast, she predictably wanted a shower.

We stripped down and got her arms ready for the deep space expedition that showering entailed for her. I decided to bite the bullet and ask, "Hey, sis, do you want me to wear my trunks again?"

She whipped her head back as she looked at me in a defiant pout, "NO!"

I held my hands up in surrender, which caused her to laugh. "Okay, okay! It doesn't bother me, but...I just don't want to keep doing it if it's upsetting you."

She blinked at me, "What? Oh, no...no it's fine. Really..."

I finished undressing her, reading her body language. She didn't have anything more to say, so I added "Okay...but, I'm here for you...whatever you need."

She looked away from me as she hopped in the shower, "Whatever?"

I chuckled as I realized how strange our new boundaries had become, "Well yeah. I mean I've already shaved you...what else do ya got?" I tried to make sure she knew I was joking by my tone.

She huffed a laugh as I got in, her glances at my cock failing at subtlety. She mumbled something but I couldn't hear it over the water.

"What?" I asked, but she simply chewed on her lip before shaking her head. It frustrated me, but I knew better than to pressure her to repeat it.

I shampooed her hair with the usual scalp massage, earning a little moan as she slumped against me. She began grinding against my cock right way, and it began to harden against her.

I tried to tell myself she was just teasing, this was just a little game she played to boost her mood, but I felt my sense of reason slipping away each time we showered like this. I wanted more of her. How much longer before I wouldn't be able to stop myself?

I rinsed and conditioned her hair as she said softly, "I like showering with you."

I simply began massaging her scalp again as she tilted her head back. Her hips ground into me more intentionally now. When I was finished, I reached for the loofah, but she said, "Nooo... like last time."

That damn adorable pout would be my undoing.

I obliged and soaped up my hands before running them along her shoulders. I moved down her front slowly, admiring her soft skin. When I got to her breasts, she arched her back, so her chest rose a bit to meet my touch. She exhaled slowly as I massaged them, pinching and squeezing her nipples until I heard a little groan escape her lips. My hands continued to explore her, and as I got lower, she opened her legs wide. I moved my hand tentatively toward her mound, and I swore she bucked her hips softly as I did. I wanted to throw caution to the wind and work her pretty pussy to an orgasm right now, but I couldn't do it. I felt like I was forcing myself on her...taking advantage of her injury the way shitbags take advantage of drunk girls. I couldn't do that to her. She was too important to me to risk hurting like that.

So, I switched to washing her back, massaging her as I worked my hands down her shoulder blades. She leaned forward giving me a lovely view of her ass as I massaged it.

When we switched places and our bodies touched, I heard her groan as she pressed herself into me more than necessary. As I shampooed my own hair, I noticed she looked irritated, and her face was slightly flushed. When I asked her what was wrong, she mumbled, "I miss being able to use my hands." The way she said that while staring at my cock almost implied that she wished she could...I had to stop myself from thinking that. No, that can't be right. Surely this was just a teasing game to her. A way to pass the time. She would go and take one of her "naps" to relieve herself if she was horny, right?

As I was washing up, she came over to give me a hug, laying her head on my chest. She stood on her tiptoes, fully leaning into me, so I braced myself against the back of the shower, waiting for her to say something.

Instead, I noticed that my dick was almost at the right height for her to straddle. Curious to see what would happen, I bent my knees slightly and she let it fall between thighs. I knew she noticed but I couldn't see her face well enough to get a read on her. She began moving, very slowly, grinding into me despite the awkward angle. She stayed there for a while, slowly grinding on me, until my hand slipped on the slick shower walls and bumped the water handle. Seconds later we tried to escape the cold water that poured on us.

"Fuck...sorry." I stammered as I changed the water back and finished washing up

"It's okay..." she said, though her voice was distant.

As we hopped out of the shower and dried off, she said, "Your chest is comfy."

I smiled at her, "Yeah?"

"I really liked...that..." she trailed off, blatantly checking me out.

I tilted my head and opened my mouth to ask which part she meant, but instead her eyes shifted to my still hard cock before she asked a question of her own. "How often do you jerk it?

I blinked at her; confusion easily readable on my face. "It...depends." I said tentatively.

"Everyday?"

"Sometimes..."

"What happens if you don't?"

I didn't answer her for a while as I undid the bindings on her cast bags. When I didn't answer she pressed for more info.

"Does it hurt if you don't?"

"No, it doesn't hurt...it just feels...it feels like a dull pressure. Like your body is saying...'hey, sex is fun, you should do it'."

She chewed her lip, contemplating something. "Even when it's hard?"

"When it's hard...the pressure is...more intense. It sort of...nags at you to touch it, until it gets...you know...relief."

She muttered under her breath something that almost sounded like "I know how he feels...", but it was hard to tell, and she didn't repeat it.

She picked her outfit for the day and I noticed she picked a super thin yellow tank top. I gulped, knowing I would be seeing a lot of her breasts today, but said nothing as I dressed her.

"Do you ever think of me as you do it?" She asked, biting her lip after as if she could take it back a second after asking it.

I paused before throwing my shirt on, debating how much to tell her. "Sometimes...more so lately." This was only partially true, as I had fantasized about her off and on growing up, especially in my teen years.

She looked like she was struggling to herself back from saying something, but after a long pause, she simply shook her head.

It was maddening. Part of me wanted to block the door until she told me, but I knew if I pressured her, she would simply dig in her heels more. I was the same way after all.

I figured she'd want some time alone while she took care of her needs. Sure enough, moments later she told me she was going to lay down. I asked if her if she needed anything before she did, expecting her to shake her head.

Instead she stopped halfway toward her room, "Yeah...but..."

When I started to ask what I could get her she cut me off, annoyance flashing on her face, "Nothing, forget it."

I stayed staring long after she left, stunned. So many things about her current behavior didn't make sense. Why would she try to grind herself on me without saying anything? Was she trying to provoke, or arouse me? I knew she was trying to get some kind of reaction out of me, but I couldn't tell what. Sure, I figured there would be bad days with her, but this was different. She usually craved solitude on those days, but she was even clingier than usual. She had always been able to talk to me about anything, even the embarrassing stuff. Sometimes it just took her a few days to work up to it. Maybe she just needed more time.

My erection nagged at me, cutting into my thoughts. I slipped into my room, and as soon as the door was cracked, I began stroking myself. As I lay on the bed, I pictured my sister laying on hers, furiously working her pretty pink clit to an orgasm. I imagined her moaning my name as her hips shook. I imagined her walking naked into my room, her hair still wet, climbing over me while she rode my dick, telling me that she wanted to make her big brother cum.

It didn't take me long after all that teasing to cum, and my orgasm hit me with impressive force as my balls emptied. I lay there twitching slightly for a time before wiping the cum on the towel I dried off with. I went to the restroom to clean up, and my mind wandered back to the mystery of Zoe's mood.

Maybe it was the meds? But I knew that didn't make sense.

The more I turned it over in my head, the more I felt like I was missing something. I couldn't shake the feeling that the answer was right within reach, but I came up blank.

Sometime later, Zoe emerged from her room, her face slightly red once again. Irritation furrowed her brow, and her nipples were standing at attention through her thin tank-top.

"Hey, sis, hungry?" I asked, taking extra care to make my voice pleasant.

"No." Her words were clipped, and her tone was harsh. She sat close to me on the couch and leaned her head onto my shoulder. I let her lay on me for a while before she needed to adjust.

"Anything you want to do? Or watch?" I asked, trying to hide the worry in my voice.

"Whatever is fine...I don't care." The edge in her voice was impossible to miss, but I still couldn't tell what was causing it.

I tried not to stare at her tits through her thin tank top, but her nipples made them difficult to ignore as she laid on the couch.

Finally, I asked, "Zoe, are you okay?"

She sighed heavily, "Yeah...I'm fine".

"I don't believe you," I said carefully.

She changed positions so she could lay her head in my lap. She slowly turned toward me, trying to avoid bumping her arms into the couch. She hid her face in my t-shirt, pressing her face into my stomach as she muttered something into me, but I couldn't make it out. She laid there for a while, but never repeated her muffled words. I just gingerly played with her hair as she hid her face from the world.

***

I hoped her mood would have improved in the morning, but on Wednesday she was still acting strange. We did the usual morning routine, but her behavior would fluctuate wildly between cheerful and fun to glum and depressed. She was even more impulsive than usual.

When I asked what she wanted for lunch, her tone threw me for a loop as she said "Whatever, who fucking cares..."

After lunch though she sat on my lap without warning as we watched a movie, grinding her hips against my crotch as she sang a made-up song about how fucking bored she was. It wasn't really arousing, but I did notice a familiar scent around her. She gave me a kiss on the cheek after, asking "How the hell do you put up with me?"

"With much love and affection...but hey, Zoe?" I asked

"Yeah?"

"If there is anything bothering you...anything at all...you can talk to me. I don't care if it's embarrassing or-"

Her shout clipped my words off, "I know!!!" She grunted with exasperation before she got up and went to her room without another word.

She made no mention of it the rest of the day. She ate dinner and lounged around, but her irritation never went away. I apologized, saying I didn't mean to upset her, but she simply said "It's not your fault..." Shortly after she went to bed earlier than usual.

Chapter 4: Escalation

By Thursday her mood worsened, and I helped her eat breakfast while she ate in glum silence. When I asked her what she wanted to do today, she snapped at me. "I'll just spend all fucking day watching you do all the thing things I can't!"

She got up without finishing her breakfast and went to her room, leaving me speechless.

I cleaned up, saving her breakfast in the fridge, and prepared myself mentally for what was sure to be one of her bad days.

About an hour or so later I heard her enter the living room where I was playing video games. She draped her cast-bound arms over me from behind as I sat on the recliner. "Jace..."

I tilted my head back to look at her to find tears pooling up in her eyes, "I'm so sorry..."

Fear danced across her face as I gently moved her arms off me, but her face relaxed when she realized I was only getting up to walk around and hug her. Her face was red again.

It's not that I was angry. Hurt, maybe, but confused me more than anything else. I wanted to understand so I could help, so I could make it better. I couldn't stand seeing her like this, and I hated feeling so damn helpless. I would do whatever she needed to me too, but not knowing how to help her was really getting to me.

She rested her head into my chest as she sobbed, "I didn't mean it..."

"I know..."

"I'm so glad I have you...don't go away...I need you".

I held her face in my hands, "I'm not going anywhere. I'm here for you. No matter what...I love you." I said it and I meant it, and I know she saw that in my eyes.

After a bit she calmed down, but that edge to her voice was still there. Throughout the morning her words were often clipped and she answered questions impulsively, often attempting to take them back right after saying them. She claimed she was just "in a mood", and that she "was fine".

She decided she needed a shower, wondering aloud if it would help her mood. This time I asked for a few minutes to shave my face before we started, to which she replied, "I was actually going to ask for another trim too."

As I got her ready for the shower, I noticed she was so tense, but decided not to comment on it.

After stepping in, I quickly began trimming her, not wanting to further provoke her grumpy mood by stalling. I trimmed her pretty mound as quickly, but carefully as I could. She was grateful when I offered to shave her legs, which I happily did. When I finished, I needed a shave too, so I shaved my nether bits while she watched intently.