Helping Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a bit she pulled off and rolled over. I tucked one of my angled sex pillows under her, so I could thrust as deep as possible, before I climbed over her.

We kissed as I thrust the head of my cock teasingly into her. She whimpered after just a few moments, begging me to thrust deeper.

"Please..."

I kept thrusting slowly, bit by bit, delighted by her whimper's and pleas.

When I finally bottomed out, her legs began to shake.

I pulled all the way out before thrusting into her again at a slow, teasing pace. She shook even more. Her nails began digging into my back.

"Jace...that..."

I did it again, thrusting slowly into her until I was as deep as I could go.

"So...good!"

She gripped me tightly as she began to clamp down on me as I pulled myself slowly in and out of her quivering lips.

I kept up my slow pace, thrusting slowly in and out of her.

She came as I bottomed out, twitching and shaking as she groaned into my neck. Her orgasm was long, and my teasing deep strokes intensified her orgasm further.

We had no intention of ending this quickly. In fact, we wanted to do this as long as we could. Until neither of us could hold back anymore.

I settled into a comfortable, sensuous rhythm as I stared into her watering eyes.

"Fuck...I love you, Jace..."

"I love you too, Zoe."

Her lips quivered as I bottomed out again, her hands roamed my back and shoulders. She dragged her nails across my back as I thrust into her.

"Forever?"

I took her face in my hands, "Forever."

She bucked her hips into me to match my thrusts, groaning as she did. The slow pace made each thrust so intense, like nothing else existed except that feeling. We stayed thrusting like that for a while, as we ground our hips together. Moving in a perfect sensual rhythm.

She groaned into my neck as I felt her starting to tremble again.

I kept my rhythm steady as I whispered, "Show me how my little sister cums again."

She whimpered as her second orgasm coursed through her, the waves of her bliss passed through her body torturously, dragging out her pleasure as she used her hands on my lower back to pull me in deeper. Her hips trembled and shook as her legs wrapped around me, causing her to tighten around me.

I kept thrusting, keeping a consistent pace, kissing her neck and nibbling on her ears.

"Nobody fucks me like you do..." she moaned,

"Only with you does it feel this good," the last word came out as a growl that made her moan softly.

She stopped moving her hips and put a hand to my chest, whispering, "Flip over."

I rolled onto my back as she climbed on top of me. She guided my glistening cock into her as she straddled me teasingly. A slow groan erupted from me.

She kept the same teasing pace as she rode me, causing every bit of contact to send bolts of pleasure through me. My orgasm began to rise within me as she ground those delicious hips into me.

"I'm going to grind you till you fill me."

I groaned as I looked into her flushed, beautiful face.

"Your baby sister is going to cum on your cock as you erupt inside of me..."

I ran my hands along her skin, craving more of her.

Needing all of her.

She began to quiver and shake as she bit her lip, and my breathing became irregular as I began thrusting up to meet her.

We both knew that the other wanted to speed up, to pound each other senseless, and the tease made the buildup nearly unbearable.

I grabbed her hips as we thrust into each other. My orgasm was so tantalizingly close, and I knew she was struggling to hold hers back as well.

I held her gaze, knowing she could feel me trembling as she sank my cock deep within her walls. We both knew that the other couldn't hold out any longer.

Our orgasms hit with such wonderous terrible force that we couldn't breathe, shaking and shuddering as the most intense orgasm of over lives coursed through us. She whimpered and moaned as her breasts rise and fell, her hips did not stop their hypnotic rhythm as the torturous waves of pleasures enraptured her. I was unable to think as I throbbed and pulsed with each shot of my seed into my little sister.

I only vaguely remember her collapsing on top of me, my cock still buried deep within her.

I awoke sometime later; my dick had softened enough to slip out of her. She had fallen asleep right on my chest and was snoring softly. Apparently, our orgasm was so intense that we passed out, which was certainly a first for us.

I watched her sleep on me. I didn't care that it wasn't the most comfortable position, not when my lovely goddess slept so soundly.

I didn't know what the future held for us, or what sort of challenges we would have to face.

But I was certain of one thing:

No matter what happened, or what hardships we faced, my sister would be there with me.

My sister, my goddess, my world.