Helping Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shaving done, we moved onto the usual shampoo massage, and she cooed happily as usual. She ground her ass against my hardening dick more intensely than last time. When I was done with her hair, she leaned fully into me as I grabbed the soap.

I lathered up my hands before massaging her shoulders.

"You're so tense..." I tried to keep my tone calm.

Her groan was her only reply.

I was torn between wanting to take my time, and not wanting to further annoy her. I focused on massaging her with a bit more pressure than usual. She moaned as I did.

"You are so good at that..."

I grinned as I worked my way down to her breasts. I teased them longer this time, unable to stop myself as I cupped them. Her breaths became heavier as I began pinching her nipples, and she began grinding into me again. As my hands trickled downward, I decided to test the waters and move toward her pelvis again. She could easily kick me off if she wanted to.

During a light pass of her mound I discovered she was really wet. She moaned as I made another pass and moaned even more as I ran a finger on her clit. I wanted to work her little clit to orgasm before bending her over and burying my cock deep inside her...but I couldn't bring myself to do more. My protective instincts and my male instincts were directly opposing each other, and I hesitated in their crossfire.

Instead I knelt down to massage her legs before moving to clean her backside. As I worked my way down her sexy back, she pulled away from me slightly and adjusted herself so my cock was no longer between her luscious ass cheeks. Now, my cock rested just below her wet mound. I knew that if I pulled back and angled my cock, I could be inside her, even if the height difference would have made it a bit of an awkward angle.

She wasn't even trying to hide the fact that she was grinding against me.

"You're so big..."

"...You're not really helping it go down you know."

She chewed her lip, her breathing getting heavier. "Maybe I could..." I heard her mutter. I couldn't shake the feeling like she really wanted to add something, so I waited with bated breath, but she never finished the thought.

She arched her back as I continued massaging her, but I kept one hand firmly gripping her side to make sure she didn't fall forward. She whimpered softy as she ground her hips against me, and I couldn't stop the groan that escaped my lips. My head was getting foggy, and I knew the caring brother side was losing the battle. I wouldn't be able to resist fucking he if we didn't stop soon.

Agonizingly, I pulled away from her to begin washing myself. I heard her let out a little groan as I did. She kept her eyes on me as I cleaned up. There was no way this was just a game to her. It felt like she really wanted me to continue.

Questions flooded me as I rinsed my hair. Why did she want me to continue? Didn't she know it was wrong? Didn't she feel guilty?

My thoughts were interrupted when she spoke, "Hey...do...do you like my tits?"

My horniness overpowered my reason, and I replied impulsively, "They are perfect." Her eyes widened slightly when she heard my tone, which came out as almost a growl.

Somewhere a little voice in my head was saying "This is bad...this is bad, if you don't stop now, you won't be able to stop..."

She stared into my eyes as her bag-covered hands awkwardly fidgeted near her legs, waiting to see what I would I do. I knew that if I advanced on her, she probably wouldn't stop me.

When I finished washing the conditioner out of my hair, I knew I needed to decide...go for my gorgeous sister or do the responsible thing.

I shut the water off. I saw something like disappointment flash on her face.

As we stepped out the shower and I dried her off, I couldn't help but notice her scent of arousal, which certainly didn't help my throbbing erection. The whole time I dried her off, her lips trembled slightly, like she so desperately wanted to say something. She didn't, she just watched as I dried myself off before I moved to remove the bags from her arms.

"I hate these fucking things..." she said, anger dancing across her brow.

"I know you do..." was the only thing I could think of to say.

I dressed her, noticing she chose another thin tank top, and this time, a skimpy black thong. My mouth watered as I slid them over her smooth legs, I wanted to rip them off her and taste her. She bent over more than she needed to as I did, almost as if she was showing off her pussy for me.

She didn't bother to let me dry her hair before bounding to her room. A moment later I closed the door to my own room, leaving it cracked in case she needed anything.

Part of me wanted only to cum, and part of me desperately wanted to sort out what was happening. Surely, she couldn't be that horny. She would obviously just take care of those needs during one of her "naps"...right? That's what any sensible person would do...

But more than anything, there was one question that preoccupied my thoughts:

"What was she going to say?!"

My mind went into overdrive as I imagined all the things she could have said there...

"I want you to fuck me", "I need you, Jace", "Can I sit on your cock?" were a few of these not-so-brotherly thoughts I filled that blank with.

My fantasies were interrupted however as I thought I heard Zoe calling for me. It was hard to tell, since it was much quieter than she usually called for me.

I swore under my breath as I reluctantly tucked my insistent erection in my waistband and crept over to check on her.

As I got closer, I heard her swear "Son of bitch!" The anger and frustration in her voice was unmistakable.

I knew I should just leave her be, but I couldn't help it. There wasn't enough blood in my brain to make smart decision with my cock so hard. Adrenaline took over, I needed to help my sister. Needed answers.

Whatever was wrong, maybe I could help.

She froze as I opened her door, "Zoe, you oka-"

I didn't finish my sentence as I saw her face, which was cherry-red and her eyes were wide with shock. A simple sheet covered her.

My first thought was that she had a fever. I rushed over to feel her forehead, but she felt fine.

He expression was far from fine though, frozen as if I was the ghost of Christmas past. She finally shook her head and mumbled, "I'm...I'm fine, really."

"Zoe...something's wrong...I want to help. Was it what I did in the shower? I'm so sorry, I got carried away..." I was rambling but stopped when I heard a faint buzzing sound.

"Jace..." she called as I followed the buzzing sound, until I found something purple and phallic under the sheet.

The wheels in my head began spinning. Was that what I thought it was?

I remembered how bulky her casts were, and discomfort of moving her fingers.

Were they...preventing her from masturbating?

As soon as I had that thought, all of her actions started making sense. If her sex drive was anything like mine, she was probably terribly frustrated right now. Rather than admit it, she would likely seek reprieve by giving herself something fun to masturbate to, hoping the increased arousal would help her cum with less effort. Something like our showers...

But wouldn't the softly buzzing dildo work for that?

My thoughts were interrupted by her voice, "Jace...I'm...fine". Her voice shook as she looked at me.

My baby sister was so frustrated, it was all over her face now that I realized it.

"Zoe...I didn't notice..."

"I'm fine....I'm...fine...really".

"Should I leave then?" I asked but made no move toward the door. I had to make sure I wasn't imagining this. Make sure I wasn't being deluded by my own pressing needs.

She chewed her lip, "N-no...but I can't..."

I scooted closer to her, so I could caress her cheek. She loosed a breath as my fingers met her warm, flushed face.

"...ask you that..." she finished, unable to look at me.

"Zoe...just tell me what you need. I'll do anything for you...let me help you." I needed to hear her say it. I needed her permission, because I knew that if she gave it, I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

She just looked down at the sheet, and I began slowly pulling them off her.

She had shimmied her shorts down and had her dildo held lazily in her hand, but I knew just by looking at it that she wouldn't be able to comfortably grip it. She clicked it off and let it roll out of her hands, embarrassment flushing her face.

Now I understood...she was frustrated after those naps because she couldn't get off. She had been suffering like this for weeks...

What she said next as I looked back into those beautiful eyes broke me:

"Please...Jace...help me."

Within seconds my shirt was off, and I was leaning over to kiss her. She moaned into me as my hand roamed downward. I lifted her shirt up to reveal her perky tits and pulled off her undies and shorts, discarding them on the floor. I adjusted myself so I could move down to her breasts, pulling one into my mouth to suck on it.

She moaned as my lips wrapped around her puffy nipple into my mouth.

Zoe whimpered, "Please...don't tease me..."

I moved my hands toward her mound, amazed at how wet she was. I teased her clit for a few moments, marveling at how every touch seemed to electrify her.

I stuck a finger inside of her, watching as she arched her back up. The way she gasped for air made me crave to hear her more.

I began moving my fingers, searching for her G-spot as I lowered my lips to her cute little clit. The smell of her was intoxicating, and I needed to taste more of her. She shuttered as my tongue brushed her clit, and when I found her g-spot she began to whimper.

I had never heard a woman's voice so filled with desperation...and knowing it was my sister's voice did things to me you wouldn't believe. Unhinged and unchained, Jace the gentle older brother wasn't here anymore...only the awoken beast with one single mission: satisfy her.

So, I did just that, licking her clit, savoring her delicious nectar as my fingers ground against her. She began trembling as she muttered, "Please...please don't stop..."

I groaned into her as I picked up the pace, causing her to begin thrusting her hips wildly. I knew her orgasm was imminent. I let off of her clit so I could focus on assaulting her g-spot with my fingers more forcefully. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, as she groaned "Fuck..."

Soon panic flooded into her eyes for a moment, and she screamed "Wait...Jace, if you do it like that, I'll..."

But I couldn't stop, I wanted to watch my sister cum. I wanted to make her cum for me.

Her voice shook as she screamed "Jace!"

Her orgasm was intense, and I was surprised at the rush of juices that sprayed onto my face and chest as she came. My sister was a squirter! I watched as my little sister groaned and trembled under me, her moans were the most wonderful sound to my ears as the waves of pleasure coursed through her. Every muscle in her gorgeous body trembled as 3 weeks of sexual frustration echoed their release.

Hunger like I had never known coursed through me as I watched her release. I wanted to please her more. I needed her...I wanted to make her mine.

When she came down, her breathing was heavy, and her chest heaved. I lightly kissed her legs and stomach but didn't remove my finger from within her. Finally, she began laughing "Fuck...You don't know, how bad I needed that." She looked at me smiling, her happily flushed face was beaming.

I flashed her a wicked grin of my own that sent confusion dancing across her face. "Jace...? What are...?"

She never got to finish that question as I began attacking her clit with tongue.

"Fuuuuck...."

I lifted my head up to gaze at her, my voice came out as low growl, "My baby sister hasn't cum enough yet."

Her eyes widened at my words, and her walls clamped harder on my finger. Her cast-bound hands fumbled for my hair as she groaned my name. Her smooth legs clamped on my head as she writhed under my ministrations.

"I won't...be able to..."

I loved how sensitive she was, the long weeks of denial made her unravel with every stroke. It wasn't long before she arched her back up again. Her hips bucked as her moans became louder.

"Fuck...Jace...I'm..." Her voice was raspy and came out in jagged gasps. She let out the most delicious moan as she came again, spraying my mouth with her sweet juices as she twitched beneath me. She shook and writhed as I toyed with her clit, intensifying her orgasm. I was delighted to watch how each flick of my tongue shot bolts of pleasure through her body. I didn't let up until she stopped shaking.

I stood up, watching her recover from her orgasms. Pride flooded through me knowing I did this to her. It was almost enough to distract me from my own throbbing erection.

Almost.

Zoe took a bit to catch her breath. When she did, she looked at me with a smirk on her face that quickly faded as her eyes widened. She looked away as embarrassment caused her already flushed face to redden further... "I'm so sorry..."

My smirk instantly faded. "What's wrong?"

"Y...your face, your chest..."

I became aware that my face and chest was literally covered with her juices.

I realized that this was another reason she hadn't cum. Even if she did somehow get herself off...how would she have explained this mess on her bedsheets? That would've been mortifying for her.

I wiped my face on my shirt before throwing it unceremoniously back to the ground. I scooped her up in my arms to kiss her, "Fuck Zoe...that was so hot..."

"Y-y-you don't think it's weird? You're not...turned off?" She asked as she carefully scanned my face for signs that I was lying.

Instead of replying, I laid her back down and pulled down my shorts, drawing attention to my demanding hard on, "Does he look turned off to you?"

Hunger filled her face and I saw her mouth water a bit.

"B-bring him here..." I could hear the desire in her voice.

The head of my cock was engorged and red, eager for release. She adjusted herself on the bed, so her head hung upside down slightly off the edge of her bed. Her mouth hung open as she lowered her tone to a sensuous whisper "Your turn..."

As soon as I positioned myself, she licked and sucked my tip before guiding me deeper into her mouth. She could fit most of my cock in her mouth, but not all of it. She pulled him out to tell me "Fuck you are so thick!" She took my cock back in her mouth again, this time taking me deeper. I groaned as I felt her tight throat muscles wrap around my head. My sister was trying to deepthroat me, and it felt incredible.

I knew I wouldn't be able to last long. My body urgently demanded release. I began fucking her mouth faster. Her moans encouraged me to go faster and harder.

Before long I grunted "Fuck! Zoe I'm..." but I was unable to finish the thought as she took my entire head down her throat, the sensation knocking the wind out of me. I groaned as her tight mouth sucked pulse after pulse of cum out of my cock. She pulled me out of her throat but kept sucking me as I trembled into her. She played with my head, sucking me until I had nothing left to give.

When I pulled out, she sat up, those grey-green eyes stared hungrily at me. The fire I was so used to was back in her eyes as she looked at me. I crawled beside her and pulled her into a spooning position as I held her tightly as our breathing settled.

"Holy shit," I said as I nuzzled my face into her neck.

"Seriously though..." she said, her body still trembling lightly.

We rested for a bit, enjoying the forbidden sensations of incestuous skin on skin contact for a bit.

Once we fully caught our breath, she said, "Once my hands are out of these damn casts...I want to work you properly."

I propped my head up on my elbow as I raised an eyebrow in a silent question.

"What? You didn't think I was done with you, did you? I told you earlier...I need you."

Realization dawned on me as I thought back to that conversation, realizing the double entendre in her words earlier that morning.

She knew I understood, so she rolled over to kiss me. "Thank you Jace...I kept trying to ask you, but..."

"I know...sorry it took this big dummy so long to figure it out..."

She grinned at me, "The best big dummy ever though..."

The tender moment was interrupted by her stomach growling, and I remembered she didn't finish breakfast. I smiled at her. "Lunch time?"

"My stomach seems to think so!"

I got her and myself dressed before wandering into the kitchen so I could start lunch.

Chapter 5: Answers

Words cannot describe how good it felt to see her genuine smile again. She looked happier than I had seen her in a long time, even prior to the accident. She was like a completely different person. She refused to stop hugging me as I made lunch and didn't even complain when I had to feed her.

But her face was what I couldn't stop looking at. She was gorgeous before, but her smile was resplendent in the early afternoon light, and I couldn't help smiling back at her whenever I saw it. Something about the fact that her hair was messy made her cute smile look even sexier to me. I loved knowing that I was the one who did that to her...and it made me want to do it to her again. She cuddled with me after lunch while we digested on the couch.

"It's so good to have you back, sis..."

"It's amazing to be back...I needed that...so badly."

I tucked a lock of her smooth hair behind her ear before I turned away from her, unable to face her as I apologized, "I'm so sorry..."

I saw her looking at me quizzically from the corner of my eye, "You mean for the showers, right? Not making me cum all over you?"

I laughed at that, but guilt still gnawed at me, "Yeah, I mean...the shower part..."

"I thought you didn't want to...you kept stopping." She met my gaze for the last part, a silent question in her eyes.

"I felt so guilty, Zoe...like I was," I took a steadying breath, "taking advantage of you...of the situation...and it made me feel like such an asshole."

Her face softened as affection filled her eyes, "Jace..."

"I'm so sorry...I must've made it so much wor-" but she interrupted me by kissing my cheek softly, teasingly.

"It's okay...don't feel bad about it. I wanted you to continue but..." She paused, looking for the right words, "...if I didn't have these damn casts on I would've just grabbed your dick. That would've been waaaaaaaaay easier than...asking for help with...that...it was...really hard for me."

I smiled, knowing that her impulsively grabbing my dick sounded exactly like what she would've done. I turned to look at her, "I meant it when I said I'd do anything for you...if you ever need that again, you shouldn't have to-" but my voice trailed off as I saw the devilish grin that flashed across her face.

"Even right now?" Her eyes held a challenge in them that I was eager to rise to...in more ways than one.

She didn't wait for an answer as she kissed me, standing up and strutting down into the hallway, her hips swayed as she did. When I stood up to follow her, she gave me a come-and-get-me grin.

At that moment, I realized that my high sex drive might just be hereditary.

She stood in her room with her arms raised as she shot me a sexy little grin. I threw her shirt on the ground and slid her shorts and thong down her legs. She ran her fingertips lightly on my shirt and shorts before she whispered, "You won't be needing these."

They were off in moments as she flopped on the bed. She dropped her dildo on the floor like it was a piece of trash. She moaned her approval as I climbed over, my dick already hardening as I kissed her sensuously on the lips. Breaking the kiss only so I could nibble at her neck and ears, listening to her lovely little coos of approval as I did.