Helping Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed me as soon as I went back to her lips, and I grinned when I felt her grinding against me. Evidently, she still needed more of me, and that thought sent blood straight into my growing erection.

As I leaned back to start kissing a trail down to her breasts, I heard her say "It's not fair, you know..." she brushed her fingertips gently across my chest. "...you can't be hot, sweet and have a nice dick..."

I cocked a brow, "Says the gorgeous girl who deepthroated me."

Her grin turned villainous, "Just wait until I can use my hands to brace myself...I'll show you what I can really do."

I groaned as I took her nipples in my mouth, sucking on them. I spent some time giving both of them attention before she said, "Okay no more..."

I looked in her eyes then, and her confidence wavered as she murmured, "No more teasing...I'm so done with teasing..."

I felt myself grin as I slid down to her already-wet mound. She arched her back up as she felt my breath on her, "Fuck..."

I parted her lips to take a good look at my sister's most sacred place, admiring her cute pink lips before she reprimanded me,

"Less staring, more licking...you can do that lat-" but her moan cut her off when she felt my tongue drag along her clit. I began slowly and gradually sped up, admiring the fantastic view it gave me of her tits. I worked on her clit until her hips began rocking into me. It wasn't long before I knew she was close, but she surprised me when she pushed me off with her legs.

"Bring your dick up here."

I was confused, but I obeyed. She positioned herself so she could suck my dick. This was not the type of sucking a girl does to make a guy cum, this was the teasing, get him as hard as possible type of blowjob. She looked up at me from the bed as she sucked my dick, her eagerness was such a turn on. She removed my cock from her mouth to say in an adorably cutesy voice "Jace...Fuck me?"

I froze. Hesitation gripped me. Fooling around was one thing, but once we crossed that line...I knew myself well enough. I wouldn't be able to go back...I wouldn't want to go back to just being brother and sister...I wanted her too much. Cared too damn much.

"Sis....are you...sure?"

"Jace...I've waited 5 fucking years for this...I want you!....please?"

Comprehension dawned on me as I took in her words, and all they implied...

Something to think about later. For now, I couldn't say no to that face. That beautiful, dangerously cute face. I positioned myself between her legs, lifting her hips to slide a pillow under her hips. She grinned as I did it, knowing full well that I'd be able to go much deeper this way.

As my head prodded her entrance, I looked into her eyes. Giving her one last chance to back out of this.

Instead I got, "Fuck your baby sister senseless."

She sharply exhaled as I plunged inside her, not stopping until I bottomed out. Her entire body clamped around me as she swore.

"Fuuuck..."

"God, you are so tight..."

"You feel so...fucking huge!"

I kissed her intensely while she got used to me. The feeling of her walls enveloping me was breathtaking. Gradually her arms and legs relaxed, and I took her hips rocking as a cue that it was okay to start thrusting. He legs released me so I could thrust, but her arms stayed draped over my back as she held me tightly. The way we fit together was so natural, each of my thrusts seemed to hit all the right spots with minimal effort.

She bit my neck as I began thrusting more forcefully, and I growled as she did.

"Holy shit..." she moaned, "That feels...so good."

I bit her neck as I groaned into her, causing her to groan with me.

I hastened the pace slightly, making sure to thrust deeply each time.

I saw her eyes roll back as she began to tremble, "Fuck...I won't last long if you...keep doing that..."

Her breathing was heavy and irregular, and the faces she was making were awe inspiring.

I waited until her hips began bucking faster before leaning forward to whisper:

"Don't hold back...cum for me."

She erupted on my cock, shaking and shuttering as the waves of pleasure coursed through her. I groaned as I watched my little sister unravel herself beneath me. I felt the flood of her juices as she came on my cock and abdomen. Her mouth lay open as each thrust drew out another moan from those luscious lips.

When she came down, she just gazed into my eyes and swore softly. I looked down and kissed her, overcome with my need to show my love for her. Each of her little moans into me drove me crazy, and nothing else mattered except hearing one again.

She began rising her hips up to match my thrusts, encouraging me to go even deeper, and a groan escaped my lips as I felt how deep I was. I felt my own orgasm rising within me as she bucked into me.

"Jace..." she called; her lips quivered slightly as her breathing became irregular again, "So intense..."

I thrusted harder now, causing her to groan louder. I was transfixed by how incredible each thrust felt, savoring the wicked taboo sensations each time I bottomed out. I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer.

"Fuck...Zoe, I'm getting close," I warned.

A hunger flashed through her eyes, "Don't you dare stop...I want you to use me..."

I grunted at that as my hips began to buck frantically, my body seeking this forbidden release.

Her arms wrapped around me for leverage as she rocked into me. "Cum in me Jace...use my tight little pussy...to get yours..."

I felt her begin to tremble, her own orgasm was close, just as mine was fast approaching.

One single command passed her lips.

A command that sent me over the edge.

"Make me yours."

We swore as the explosive force of our orgasm trampled through us as I impaled her dripping wet walls. I growled, unable to do anything but tremble as her pussy contracted around me. I felt her juices flood my abs as she bucked her hips wildly, groaning my name into my neck as her entire body wrapped itself around me. I could feel her every tremble, a perfect accompaniment to my own as streams of my seed poured into my sister. All thought was overwhelmed by the sheer force of our orgasmic bliss.

After a moment that was both an eternity and fleeting, she stopped trembling, but neither of us moved as we lay there. I felt her deliberately contracting her walls to squeeze my cock, milking out every last drop. We said nothing as we savored our forbidden union, listening to our breathing gradually return to normal. She bit my neck and began sucking, hard enough that I knew it would leave a mark. When she finished, I brushed her head to the side to do the same to hers.

We both knew exactly what it meant:

"Mine."

We kissed until my dick began to soften, and the mess we made on the sheets when I pulled out was almost comical. Our stomachs and thighs were both wet with our combined fluids, but our naughty bits were slick with a thick coat of them. I kissed her again before getting up to grab a towel when she croaked, "Water...?"

I couldn't help but laugh. I'll bet if I produced that much fluid, I'd be dehydrated too.

I brought us some water and smirked to myself as she chugged most of it in one go. I cleaned us up, knowing full well I'd need to wash the bedsheets, but that seemed a small price to pay. As I dabbed at the considerable mess, she said "You...really don't mind...?"

I blinked at her, not sure what she was getting at.

She continued hesitantly, "Some guys...thought it was weird, or said it was a hassle...to clean up after."

I tossed the towel in the hamper before leaning over to kiss her, unable to hide my wicked grin. I lowered my voice nearly to a growl, "I think it's fucking hot."

She giggled and squirmed as I nibbled her ear. "God, Jace...If only you knew..." she paused as I laid down next to her, grabbing her waist and squeezing her into me, "...how long I've wanted that."

"You know...I'm sorry we waited so long."

Her smile was radiant enough to outshine the sun.

Soon after she got up to use the restroom but called for me while she was in there.

"Could you help me clean up some of our mess?" She asked, her voice an odd mix of embarrassed and proud.

I was delighted to see that some of our fluids had leaked down her thighs. "Damn...guess I came a lot huh?"

She smirked, "Wasn't just you!"

I grabbed a washcloth and cleaned her up before rinsing it out to clean myself up.

I used the restroom and got her more water before returning to cuddle with her.

As our naked bodies became entangled, I marveled yet again at how naturally we fit together, even having to avoid her casts. Cuddling naked with my sister felt so...right.

As if reading my thoughts, she cooed, "This is so...good. Where I belong." She scanned my face as if waiting to see if I would tease her about it.

Instead I nuzzled my face into her shoulder, planting a trail of kisses up to her neck, "We fit so well together."

She sighed so contently it made me my heart soar, "I always thought we would..."

I sensed she had more to say, so I said nothing as I ran my hands across her sensuous sides.

She leaned her head back into me as we spooned before she continued, "I've had a thing for you forever Jace."

"5 years, you said earlier"

She blushed a bit, "Yeah...You, big, sexy, idiot."

"When you were 15?" I asked after some quick mental calculation, with the gap between us I would've been 18 at the time.

"You seemed so...mature. All my friends wanted you, and hearing them talk about you made me realize how..."

"Good I looked?" I answered for her, unable to resist the tease.

She huffed at me, elbowing me in the stomach, "Cocky bastard...yeah," We laughed a bit before I let her continue, "But it wasn't just that..."

Zoe rolled so she could look at me, "I thought for sure you were going to forget all about me. Who has time for their bratty sister when hot girls want to bone you?" She looked away for a bit before she looked back at me, "But you never did...I'm not stupid, I know some of your girlfriends broke up with you because you chose me over them."

She had me in a box, and she knew it, so I shrugged

She nuzzled her face into my neck as she pulled me close, trying not to bump the casts too much. "I knew it was wrong...I felt so guilty...but I would intentionally do dumb things, or make up emergencies knowing you would ditch them for me. You would always drop everything for me..."

I had already suspected as much. I noticed her eyes watering but said nothing, eager to hear the rest.

"I couldn't stand it. Why should any other fucking bitch like Monica or Ally get to have you when I couldn't?? They didn't even treat you right!"

She wasn't wrong there. Monica and Ally were two of my exes that I dated primarily because they were freaks. Guys tend to think with their dick when they are single, and teenage hormones didn't help. I knew they were shit people, and they treated me like shit too, but I stayed with them since the sex was good. I'm not proud of it, but it was what it was.

I saw her tearful face turn angry, indicating a rant was incoming, "What gave them the right? You're my brother...don't fucking treat him like that! They are lucky I didn't fucking stab them...trashy ass two-faced bitches!"

I just held her tighter until her anger died away. The quiver in her voice made my chest ache. "I knew I couldn't have you...so I dated guys who were like you...but no matter how sweet they were, or attractive they were...they were just a shitty replacement for the one I really wanted. I felt so terrible...but what was I supposed to do?!"

I had noticed some similarities in some of the guys she dated, but never knew it was to this extend. Like me, her relationships hadn't lasted long. Unlike me however, she had dated far less than I had, which makes sense given our age difference. I just held her as I listened intently.

"When you moved out...I gave up completely." Her tears began streaking down her face, which I wiped with my thumb.

"Your partying phase." I said thoughtfully, remember than she started going to parties and getting shit-faced drunk right around the same time.

She nodded. "I tried to forget. I hoped I would forget. I wanted it to be just hormones, or a stupid fantasy...yeah it ebbed sometimes, but it always came back. Every time you picked me up from a party, carried my drunk ass to bed..."

I chuckled, remembering some of the stupid shit she had said and done while drunk.

"It was, a constant reminder. No one will ever care about me the way Jace does...Other guys just want to fuck me, marry me or just couldn't handle me...but not you. How did none of your girlfriends fucking get it?! This man," she waved her hands over me for emphasis, "is amazing! They should have been grateful to have dated you!"

Despite the silly, over-the-top delivery of her words, they hit home, and I felt my eyes watering. Had she really been holding this in all these years? Suffering like this...alone...all this time?

She began sobbing in earnest when she saw my eyes watering, "They didn't cherish you like I would, Jace...and there was nothing I could do about it!"

She took a breath to steady herself, "I was finally starting to get my life together. I stopped partying and got into mountain biking. I still masturbated like a fucking nymph-"

I burst out laughing before I could stop myself. I expected an elbow, but she laughed with me instead.

"-but I was happy. Or at least I wasn't fucking miserable. Then this shit happened," she shook her cast-covered-arms to punctuate her point, "and now I was going to be useless for weeks on end?! Like fuck me! I don't remember kicking any fucking puppies or anything!"

She kissed me on the cheek softly, "I knew you would take care of me, but there was no way you would view me as a woman if I was fucking useless and you had to do everything for me!"

I interrupted her rant, "You aren't useless. You are incredible and I love you."

Her sigh broke my heart and mended it all at once, "Oh Jace..."

I waited to see if she would continue, but when she didn't, I said, "You know, more than one of my exes said that I wouldn't be happy with any woman until I got over my 'sister complex'...and you know what? They were right."

She just blinked away a tear, waiting for me to continue.

"I know I can be a pain in the ass.... overprotective and all that...but it was more than that. I wanted you to know how special you were to me, Zoe. You weren't the only one who compared their partners to someone else..." I dragged my fingers across her cheek, unable or perhaps unwilling to look away from those beautiful eyes, "...They always came up short, didn't they?"

"Yeah, they did," she said softly. She kissed me again, clinging to me as if I would disappear if she let go. Suddenly she broke of the kiss and shouted to the celling, "But he's mine now! Stupid hoes can't have him! Back up!"

I chuckled, smiling at the amazing woman I was holding. When she turned away from the ceiling, her smile was ravenous enough to send a chill down my spine as she whispered, "All mine."

She nudged me onto my back before crawling over me. She winced once when she put her full weight on one of her hands, but I knew better than to say anything. "I wish my hands were free for this," she said looking at her casts, "but I'm not going to let that stop me. I've waited too long for this..."

I felt myself hardening as she ground herself onto me. God, she looked good, her silky black hair accentuated her creamy smooth skin, and the lust in her eyes was unmistakable. She leaned in to bite my lower lip as she whispered, "Wanna help your baby sister cum again?"

I felt my nether regions twitch as she said it. I just gazed into those grey-green eyes, the hunger in them mirroring my own. The devilish twinkle in them told me she was up to something, and a moment later she was scooting down, planting a trail of kisses down my torso as she made her way down to the prize that awaited her. She let out a little growl as she slowly dragged a tongue up my shaft.

I grabbed a hair-tie and sat up, grabbing her hair and throwing it on for her, grateful for all the practice I had over the past 3 weeks. She kept teasing the head of my cock as I did it. To show her gratitude, she took me as far as I would go, causing me to exhale at the sudden sensation. She began bobbing up and down on my cock, swirling her tongue around teasingly whenever she came upward. She couldn't get the leverage she needed to go as hard as she wanted to without putting pressure on her hands, but I didn't care. It still felt amazing.

Once my cock was fully hard and well lubricated, she crawled her way back up my torso until she could grind her clit along my shaft. "He is so meaty..."

I grinned as I watched her lovely tits softly bounce, "Want me to get you wet?"

She smirked at me mischievously as she ground into my cock teasingly. I gripped my cock at the base to hold it steady as she slid against it. Without warning she lifted up and sank me deep within her. I groaned as I felt her wet lips envelop me. I removed my hand and she bottomed out, causing both of us to moan as the sensation overwhelmed us. She made her voice toxically cute as she smirked down at me, "Wet enough?"

As if that were a question worth answering. I shot her a look that said as much before placing my hands on her sides, helping her lift off of me before sliding back down, savoring the electricity that shot through me with each slow, teasing thrust.

"Fuck...I feel so full with you inside me." She lifted herself off and sank back down a few more times before she positioned herself to grind into me. Her first grind must have hit her g-spot because she trembled slightly as she groaned, "Oh fuck..."

"You like that baby?"

"God yes..." she began grinding herself faster, and as she did, I grabbed a pillow and used it to prop my head up, eager to watch the show.

"Do you like watching me get off on your dick?" Her face was becoming flushed as she asked.

"Damn right, I want to see you lose it as you ride me."

Her breathing became heavier as she ground into my cock, unable to stop the moans from escaping her lips. My hands roamed across her torso, up to her breasts and down to her sides. Her eyes widened when she saw me begin sucking on my thumb, knowing what was coming.

"Oh..." she whimpered as I placed my thumb so I could tease her clit as she rode me.

I could tell she was trying to hold back her orgasm, her face twisted adorably as she closed her eyes. I pinched her nipple with my free hand as I chastised her, "I thought I told you not to hold back."

Her eyes shot open as she cried my name. She let out a disappointed groan when I took my thumb off her, but once I got it wet again, she groaned as I put it back, beginning to shake.

"Oh shit....baby...I can't...!"

I pinched her nipple again, triggering her orgasm as she began bucking wildly into me. I groaned as I saw her delicious juices spray my torso as she shook on top of me. Her breasts bounced magnificently as the the waves of pleasure shot through her. No other woman's orgasm looked so beautiful to me, and I wanted to watch my sister cum on me over and over.

When she recovered, she started grinding into me again, saying "I hope that feels as good for you as it does for me...God, you're so deep!"

I grinned up at her to answer, my voice coming out as half a growl, "You are so hot, sis."

"Oh yeah?" She took it as encouragement to grind faster.

"Use that dick, Zoe, it's all yours."

She groaned seductively as she ground herself into me. I could tell she would cum again if she kept this up for a bit longer, my own orgasm was beginning to rise as well.

She surprised me however, when she started slowing down.