Helping Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing a hand around his shaft, Chloe guided her head up and down his length, and Ollie placed a hand gently atop her head, and stroked her hair as she sucked. Thinking back on that first time she masturbated him, his words echoed in her mind:

"It'll take all day if you go that slowly. Go faster."

She followed the advice he had given her those many months prior. And she began to speed up, thrusting his cock down her throat with tremendous speed, all the while keeping her eyes affixed on his, hoping that she could make him feel as special as he made her feel every single day by just being there for her.

"It is time." He admitted. His cock began to quake. And he hit his own point of no return. He forced her head all the way down onto his cock. And she groaned in discomfort. But Ollie didn't let go. He came deep into her throat.

"Chloe!" He grunted, earning a high-pitched squeal out of her preoccupied mouth. Hearing that while feeling him cum into her mouth filled Chloe with a sense of accomplishment, she loved being able to do that for him. Feeling his hand release her, Chloe lifted her head and forced a fake look of disapproval in her brow.

"I could have choked!" Ollie didn't respond to that, not even with a change of expression. He simply waited for her review of his cum. "But it tasted good. Can we do that again sometime?"

"I'll never say no to having your lips around my cock, Girly."

"Will you make me feel good too?"

"Always. All you need to do is say the word. And don't forget this promise: When you can no longer live without the knowledge of how this cock feels inside your tight pussy, just ask. Well, beg. I'd like that."

"If you want me to fall in love with you, you'd better treat me right. How about you take me out to watch a romantic movie tonight?"

"Eww, no way. Not my thing."

"Then you'll never get me in that wedding dress, will you?" She commented. Ollie simply reached for his phone, and started fiddling away. She watched in confusion, but he soon passed it to her.

"What's that say?"

"Inevitable, adjective: Unable to be avoided or prevented."

"See? I don't even have to try to seduce you! But I'm a nice guy, so how about I treat you to a meal at the pub."

"Alright." She got up and started searching for her clothes. Ollie sat up on the bed and watched her for a moment. She had a fantastic body, he thought to himself. It wasn't the first time he had seen her completely naked, but he wouldn't forgive himself if he didn't savour every sight of her fine arse, beautiful tits, and everything else; her slender shoulders, thick thighs, and her perfect feet. Chloe kept sneaking in glances at his cut figure as well, and that big cock now resting lifelessly against her bed.

They didn't need to share any extra words. Whatever the future held for those two, it was certain to be a good future as long as they had each other. For as oafish as he was, Ollie had yet managed to find another way to help Chloe manage her stress: He had given Chloe a goal for the future. She wanted to love him. And to achieve that future, she would permit no panic attacks to stand in her way. That was her path forwards to a stress-free, happy life. And if she could achieve it, if she could become Ollie's queen, and he her king, then just being there for him would make Ollie happy as well.

That was what they wanted, love and happiness. As they finished putting on their clothes and left the room together, as Ollie slipped his hand into Chloe's rear pocket, she smiled involuntarily. If their happiness was predicated on their love, then that too, was inevitable.

12