Helping Jodi Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," both guys reply in unison with identical grins.

"Have you ever been in a room where other people are having sex? You know, actually watching."

Zach and Darren simply shake their heads in silent answer to my question.

"Neither have I," Bonnie truthfully interjects.

"Me neither," I lie, "but we want to."

The guys aren't stupid. What we're suggesting should be pretty obvious but they don't respond for a long moment. Finally, Zach swallows audibly and takes a deep breath.

"What do you have in mind?"

"A four-way get together. All of us in one room somewhere doing whatever we feel like doing," Bonnie replies.

"And doing it with anyone we wish," I add.

Instantly, they get the picture. Zach's attention momentarily shifts to Bonnie while Darren glances my way and then quickly drops his eyes. Bonnie looks over at me and winks. The two men know exactly what we're talking about.

"What you're suggesting is..." Zach begins.

"...that the four of us plan this out, find a suitable place, and then fuck each other's brains out. No holds barred. No questions asked. No guilt afterward," Bonnie says with her patented evil little grin as she finishes his sentence.

Both men remain silent for a long time after her little speech. Glancing back and forth between Bonnie and me, I know they have each formed a mental image of what will happen if they agree. I have little doubt that Zach is already mentally fucking Bonnie and Darren is having similar visions of screwing me.

"Look at this as an opportunity to do something very few people get to experience. And it may be the only opportunity any of us will ever get," I tell them.

"We know you have just been thrown a curve ball," Bonnie offers. "Jodi and I have had time to think this over. You don't have to decide today. Take your time. If you decide against it, everything will go on just like before."

The guys exchange looks for a few seconds. Then Darren shrugs and nods his head at Zach.

"I don't think we need to think anything over," Zach begins, looking directly into my eyes. "Darren and I have shared everything since we were little kids. This won't be all that much different."

"Good!" Bonnie and I both exclaim in unison.

"Have you thought any of this through yet?" Darren asks.

"Like where, when, and how to make it happen," Zach adds.

"No," I answer. "There was no point in taking the idea any further without your agreement. Now that we apparently have that, we can figure this out together."

"Then all we need to do is work out the details," Darren announces. Bonnie and I exchange a look and she winks at me. Her prediction that the guys would quickly be on board has proven to be accurate.

"In the meantime, we've been celibate all weekend too," I lie, looking Zach squarely in the eye, "and I'm pretty horny."

"Me too," Bonnie chimes in.

For some time now, we have been using our dorm rooms for sex when we're not going away somewhere for a weekend. Bonnie likes doing it in the guy's dorm while I'm partial to ours.

"Then let's go take care of everyone's problem," I suggest and we all rise to our feet. The guys pay the bill and we pile into Darren's Jeep. Twenty minutes later, Zach is on his back in my bed. I am kneeling between his legs, the head of his cock in my mouth, gently stroking his shaft while he moans with pleasure. When I'm ready, I reposition my body and lower myself into position. This time it's my turn to moan.

As I ride him, visions of Zach with Bonnie swirl through my head, replaced from time to time by mental pictures of Darren fucking me. Once again my mother's assertion that the mind is the body's most powerful sex organ is proven to be true. The images cause me to achieve a monumental level of arousal before cumming with a muffled shriek as some of the most intense orgasmic spasms I've ever experienced course through my body. My pussy clenching rhythmically around Zack's engorged cock triggers a series of violent contractions as he bucks hard up against my body and explodes inside me.

As always, he holds me in his arms while we recover. We don't talk, but I know we're both thinking ahead to what the four of us have decided to do.

Twenty minutes later, Zach adjusts the bedding to cover my naked body, kisses me, and departs for his own dorm.

I am asleep when Bonnie returns to our room but awaken briefly to smile at her condition. She's a mess. The buttons on her blouse are misaligned, her panties are hanging halfway out of her purse, and her hair is in wild disarray. Realizing I'm conscious, she grins back at me.

"I don't recall ever having an orgasm that sensational," she says. "I kept thinking about watching Darren fuck you and it blew my mind."

"I had the same experience, visualizing what we're all about to do. I'm pretty sure Zach was thinking along the same lines."

"Did you and Zach talk about it at all?"

"Not a word. I think we're both still getting used to the idea."

"We didn't talk about it either, but I doubt Darren was thinking about anything else," Bonnie responds as she strips off her clothes and slides beneath her sheets.

"We need to start some serious planning tomorrow," I tell her with a yawn.

"Yes, we do."

****

We meet the guys for lunch at the dining hall. There has already been a quantum shift in our relationships so everyone is a bit on edge. If we're going to make something happen before classes resume, we need to get busy. Zach and Darren seem particularly keyed up.

"What's wrong," I demand just as Bonnie opens her mouth, probably to ask the same question.

"Nothing's wrong," Zach replies, "but Darren and I were talking last night and we already know of a good place to do it.

"Really?" Bonnie responds.

"Where is it?" I ask an instant later.

"It's a resort up in the Sierra Nevada Mountains a couple of hours east of Sacramento," Darren responds.

"How do you know about it?" Bonnie asks, a look of innocent curiosity on her face.

"Well...uh...there's a guy we know in the Palisades who told us about it," Zach replies and then darts a glance over at Darren. Instantly, my antennae perk up.

"So you haven't actually been there," I conclude aloud. Bonnie is now staring intently at her boyfriend, clearly alerted by the guys' behavior.

"Not exactly," Darren responds.

"What do you mean, not exactly, either you've been there or you haven't," Bonnie says with a bit of an edge to her voice. "Why don't you two just tell us what's what?"

Zach and Darren exchange looks, squirming slightly in their seats. Finally, Zach clears his throat and begins.

"The place is called High Country Resort. It's off the beaten path. Apparently there are a dozen or so cabins scattered around a lake."

"Sounds nice," I offer, my face expressionless. "Keep talking."

"At least one of the cabins has been used for...uh...for unusual sexual activities," he continues. Bonnie and I exchange glances. I can tell that her temper is working its way to the surface."

"Why don't you guys stop fucking around and get to the point. What we've decided to do certainly qualifies as unusual sexual activity," she informs them, her voice now reflecting annoyance.

"This guy we know in the Palisades has a video," Darren says, picking up where Zach left off. "It's very explicit. There are multiple camera angles and it looks like it's been professionally edited." This gets my attention, having done some editing myself with a little help from my mother, who is a superb editor.

"Go on," I encourage.

"Two couples are involved. The guy knows one of them because they live in his neighborhood," Zach continues, "so they aren't professional performers. He also told us that the couple he knows isn't having sex with each other. It's a group thing like we talked about and the guys are screwing each other's wives."

"A few more details, if you please," Bonnie suggests, her irritation quickly morphing into curiosity.

"The video starts with two naked guys sitting in chairs at the foot of a king-sized bed. Their wives are sitting up against the headboard, naked except for panties that are later revealed to be crotchless like the ones you two have," Darren says, picking up the narrative. "Then the women perform all sorts of girl-on-girl sex acts while the guys watch. Eventually, they invite the guys to join them. The rest of the video shows the four of them fucking side by side on the bed using several different positions. It ends with the women on top."

Bonnie and I exchange a meaningful look, both of us clearly thinking about video recordings and girl-on-girl sex, two things we have been very careful to keep secret from the guys.

Oblivious to our silent exchange, Zach pulls out his phone, taps in a couple of commands, and holds the instrument out for inspection. Bonnie grabs it immediately.

"This is quite a place," she announces as she scrolls through several photos.

"Gimme that," I demand as I snatch the phone out of her hand. "Oh, my! These cabins are really nice. Which one was being used in the video?" I ask as I hand the phone back to Zach.

Clearly, the guys have already checked this out, because Zach swiftly makes a selection and holds the phone out for Bonnie and me to see. "This one." Several photos show a sitting area with a stone fireplace, a dining alcove, a galley kitchen, and a small but efficient bathroom. The king-sized bed sits against one wall and is featured prominently in a couple of the photos."

"Did your friend happen to mention how he came into possession of that video?" I ask.

"He wouldn't say, but we know the guy and it's unlikely that any of the participants willingly gave him a copy," Zach replies.

"Does anyone see a reason why this resort won't meet our needs?" Bonnie asks, looking at each of us in turn. Obviously she's ready to move forward. "Assuming they have a vacancy."

"Only one way to find out," Darren responds as he pulls out his phone while Bonnie and I continue to look at various cabin pictures on Zach's. A moment later he announces that we can book on line, or call 'Nikki' for special offers.

"I think we should talk to Nikki, whoever she is," Bonnie declares. "I'll call. Might as well find out about the special offers."

The rest of us observe in quiet curiosity while she uses Zach's phone to place the call.

"Hi Nikki. I'm looking at your website right now. I'm interested in renting one of your cabins as soon as possible if you have any vacancies. The cabins look really nice and the 'special offers' part caught my attention."

A short pause...

"There are four of us. Two couples looking to get out of the Bay Area for a day or two," Bonnie responds and then there is another short pause.

"The guys are twenty-one and we girls are nineteen. Why?" she answers and then a small expression of surprise quickly crosses her face. A glance at the guys tells me they didn't notice, but I've known her forever and it's clear to me that something Nikki said has startled her.

Bonnie remains silent for a couple of minutes. I can hear a female voice on Darren's phone but can't make out any of the words. Whatever Nikki is saying has Bonnie's complete attention. Eventually, the voice stops.

"I...uh...uh...nothing like that had occurred to me. I'll talk to my friends and call you back if we're interested," she tells Nikki.

"Well?" the three of us prompt in unison as soon as she terminates the call.

"You're not going to believe this. I'm not sure where to start."

"How about at the beginning," I urge.

"Okay," Bonnie responds after a long moment while she sorts out her thoughts. "Most of the cabins are available. Nikki says it's still early in the season. We can have our pick of several."

"Sounds good to me," I declare, "but that doesn't account for the look on your face."

"Out of the clear blue, she wanted to know if we were interested in bondage," Bonnie tells us. No one says anything for a few moments while we try to wrap our heads around something that had not occurred to any of us.

"Go on," I eventually prompt. Both guys appear to be struck dumb.

"Most of the cabins are normal rentals," she answers, "but two are specially equipped. One of them is apparently the unit used by the couples in the video you watched because she says several permanently installed and strategically located cameras are focused on the bed."

"And the other Cabin?" Zack asks.

"Apparently it's brand new," Bonnie replies, "better suited for two couples staying a night or two, specifically set up for bondage, and ready for occupancy. It has two identical master suites and dozens of ring bolts mounted on walls and overhead beams throughout the cabin.

"Ring bolts?" I ask, truly puzzled.

"So we can constrain each other." She answers, a slight smile slowly appearing on her face. "There are lots of ropes, straps, blindfolds, masks, and cuffs for ankles and wrists. A couple of cat 'o nine tail whips made of soft rope are also included."

Bonnie looks at me with raised eyebrows. I know what she's asking and I give her a slight nod of agreement. We are on the same page.

"I must confess," Bonnie begins, "Jodi and I never considered anything like that when we started thinking about group sex with you guys. But being tied up and fucked sounds pretty exciting."

"I agree," I announce my concurrence with a smile and then decide to pull Zach's chain a little.

"So, tell me Zach, does tying Bonnie up and then fucking her appeal to you," I enquire with a straight face.

"I...uh...uh..."

"I thought so," I interrupt with a grin and then wink at Bonnie. "Call Nikki back."

A minute later Bonnie is back on the phone. Mostly she is just listening and nodding to herself, completely absorbed in what Nikki is telling her. Finally, she makes a writing motion with one hand. I quickly pass a pen and small spiral notepad across the table to her.

"Uh huh," she murmurs as she writes. "How about if we arrive tomorrow and check out on Friday? Two nights ought to give us plenty of time."

Darren grins at Zach, reaches for his wallet, and hands his credit card to Bonnie who provides the information to Nikki.

"Perfect. We'll see you tomorrow," she says, ends the call, and slides the card back across the table to Darren.

"That's settled, so how should we spend the rest of the day?" asks a clearly expectant Zach. I'm betting both guys think they're going to going to get laid.

"You two can go amuse yourselves until time to pick up us tomorrow morning," I reply. "Bonnie and I have a lot of thinking, talking, and packing to do."

"Text one of us when you figure out what time we need to be ready tomorrow. Nikki says we can check in anytime," Bonnie informs two clearly disappointed guys who remain seated at the table as we exit the dining hall.

****

"What did you write down," I demand the instant we enter our dorm room.

"Hold your horses," Bonnie retorts. "We have a lot to talk about. Nikki told me that there are two fucking machines in the cabin."

"Fucking machines?" I yelp, truly astonished. "Never heard of such a thing."

"Me neither," she responds, but she told me how to access a video of the machines. I can get to it from her website using a special password. That's what I wrote down. Seconds later we are both hunched over her laptop.

"Oh my!" I exclaim as the first of the two machines comes into view resting on a thick piece of carpet. A gorgeous raven-haired female narrator is pointing to a small device that resembles a Quonset hut covered in Naugahyde. Some sort of flexible pad, perhaps made of rubber, sits on top. A short, fat, ribbed dildo is mounted on the pad. A small hump is visible an inch or so in front of the little cock.

The narrator flips two switches on a small box attached to the device by a short electrical cord and the machine comes to life.

"This machine is commercially sold under the Sybian brand name," the narrator informs us. The entire pad is gently vibrating and the little prick is slowly rotating like a finger circling in the air.

"Now I'll speed everything up," the narrator says. Bonnie and I watch intently as the rotational speed increases sharply while the vibrations quickly blur the image of the small cock and the little hump.

"Sybian is actually a sophisticated vibrator rather than a true fucking machine," she informs us as she cuts power to the device. "The phallus provides vaginal stimulation while the small hump vibrates against the clitoris. Although there is no thrusting, the high speed rotation and vibration will quickly produce an intense orgasm in most women. I will now demonstrate its use," she announces and the screen fades briefly to darkness.

A moment later the narrator, now completely naked, appears on the screen and strolls toward the machine. She has a stunning body; slender hips, narrow waist, perfect legs, and high firm breasts. Kneeling alongside the machine, she applies lubricant to the phallus and the little hump. Apparently satisfied that all is ready, she slings one leg over the machine and lowers her body onto the small cock until it is completely buried in her pussy.

"With this machine size doesn't matter," she informs us with a smile into the camera. "It's all about rotation, vibration, and speed," she adds as she rotates a couple of knobs and then lets out a sharp cry of pleasure in response to what the machine is suddenly doing to her.

Her cries soon increase in frequency and volume as her arousal mounts. It is clear to Bonnie and me that she is already approaching orgasm even though she's been on the device for less than a minute.

"Oh God!" the woman cries and then adjusts the controls to maximum speed. A repetitive mechanical sound and a buzzing noise are now faintly audible. Seconds later she lets out a high-pitched wail as her body trembles visibly from a prolonged series of orgasmic spasms. When her climax has run its course, she turns the machine off and the screen slowly goes dark.

Bonnie and I are momentarily speechless. Both of us cum easily, but neither of us can recall ever having experienced a climax that quickly.

"I want to ride that thing!" I eventually announce to Bonnie.

"Me too," she responds with a grin. "Now let's check out the other machine."

Seconds later, the same narrator, still naked but apparently fully recovered from her orgasm, is describing a device that slightly resembles the first machine. It looks a little bit like an English riding saddle mounted on a rounded enclosure similar to the Sybian. There is a hole in the middle of the saddle through which an impressive dildo is protruding. A pigtail leads to a control box with a single switch and control knob.

"This device is a custom design. It is a true fucking machine. Thrusting speed is variable from zero to three strokes per second and the stroke is five inches in length," she informs us as she applies power, loosely grasps the dildo to hold it steady, and turns the speed all the way up. "As you can see, a speed of three strokes per second is quite vigorous. A human male can maintain such a pace for only a few seconds. This fella never suffers from fatigue," she tells us with a smile after killing the power. "Since its function is clearly obvious, no more explanation is needed so I will go ahead demonstrate its use."

The narrator kneels at its side as she did with the Sybian. After applying lubricant to the huge synthetic cock she once again slings a shapely leg across the device. Reaching down, she positions the head of the dildo at the entrance to her pussy and then slowly lowers herself into position with a low moan. Looking directly into the camera, she smiles as she immediately turns the control knob fully clockwise.

Vaginal stimulation is typically slower to produce arousal than clitoral manipulation, so it takes a little longer for the thrusting to produce visible results. The woman moans softly as the machine begins to do its work and her arousal increases at a slower, but still obviously pleasurable pace. Three or four minutes later she is finally teetering on the edge of what is clearly going to be a sensational orgasm. Her cries are continuous now and she is frantically rocking her hips. Bonnie and I watch, fascinated, as she is launched screaming into the abyss before the screen once again fades into darkness.