Helping Jodi Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little sound from Bonnie gets my attention just as Darren sets aside the whip. Zach is wielding his own cat, lashing it across her upper thighs. Pretending to struggle against her constraints, she protests weakly as the ropes begin to strike her body from knees to breasts. Writhing in fake agony, my best friend and secret lover continues to cry out as her punishment continues for a minute or so. Finally, Zach sets his whip aside, turns and nods to Darren.

When I turn my attention to Darren, his robe is gone and his engorged cock is on full display.

"No! No! Please don't!" I cry out, not meaning a word of it, as he applies a generous amount of lubricant to his cock, stroking it slowly as he looks directly into my eyes. He is only doing it for effect. I'm sure he knows that I'm already lubricating heavily. After all, I have made it plain to everyone that the idea of being constrained and fucked turns me on.

"No!" I cry again as he kneels between my open thighs. Bonnie is about to get her wish.

Darren takes his time, slowly rubbing the head of his cock up and down my slit, pausing occasionally to encircle my clitoris. I want him inside me now, but I have to play the game so I continue to implore him to stop.

After a minute or so, I am about to lose my mind. If he doesn't fuck me soon, I'll abandon the charade and demand that he enter me. My only hope is that he wants it as much as I do.

Apparently he does, because suddenly he thrusts his cock deep into my pussy, his hips sharply striking the back of my thighs. I let out a sharp cry of pleasure in response to the sudden penetration.

"Fuck me!" I demand. The playacting is now over. A soft cry from Bonnie briefly gets my attention. I glance in her direction long enough to note that she is hyperventilating, her breasts rising and falling rapidly as her breathing spirals out of control. I wink at her and then return my attention to the man who is now beginning to move inside me.

Darren has leaned forward to place his hands on the mattress just above my shoulders. He is holding his body weight on outstretched arms so that everything he does to me is clearly visible to Bonnie and Zach.

Within seconds, I am lost in a sea of both physical and emotional sensation. I have experienced being fucked with cameras rolling, but this is the first time I've done so with others present. The feeling is beyond description. As Darren slowly increases the speed and power of his thrusts, my cries fill the room along with the sounds of his flesh striking mine. Through hooded eyes, I can see my nipples dancing in syncopation with the tempo he has established.

As much as I want this to go on forever, I know I am going to cum soon. The beginnings of a crushing orgasm start somewhere deep in my womb and quickly radiate outward to completely engulf me in almost unbearable pleasure. My cries become a high-pitched wail of release as Darren's pounding cock flings me over the edge, my body trembling violently as my pussy clenches rhythmically around his shaft. A loud roar announces his loss of control as he spurts hot cum into me with a series of powerful contractions.

"Oh God," Bonnie murmurs. "Oh my God."

"Holy fuck," Zach answers, his voice charged with emotion.

Darren lowers his body onto mine, gently pressing me into the mattress but allowing both of us room to regain control of our breathing. A minute or so later, he withdraws his dripping cock to lie by my side. For a few moments, the labored breathing of the four of us is the only sound in the room.

That doesn't last long. Darren moves to the edge of the bed, rises to his feet, and releases the straps that are holding my legs in the air. As he releases the cuffs on my wrists, I hear a small sound from Bonnie. Glancing toward her, I see Zach standing by her side. Now free, I roll onto my side and face the wall where Bonnie is still fastened, crucifixion-like. Something is about to happen to her and I'm being encouraged to watch.

Bonnie looks at me and returns my earlier wink with a smile. She has been granted her primary wish and will now become the object of everyone's attention.

Zach is still robed, but the effect of what he just witnessed and anticipation of what he is about to do has produced the splendid erection I have enjoyed countless times. How he plans to use it with Bonnie tethered to the wall is a mystery; fucking her will be awkward.

But that's not his intent, at least not now. I watch as Zach slips one hand between the wall and the small of her back and the other begins to fondle her perfect breasts. Bonnie lets out a low moan of pleasure as he brushes his thumb across erect nipples that I know from experience to be very sensitive. Zach has no way of knowing that, but is clearly pleased with her reaction to his touch.

Bending his head downward, he sucks one of her nipples into his mouth and Bonnie moans more loudly in response. Continuing to stimulate her swollen nipple with his lips and tongue, Zach releases her breast and slowly slides his hand down between her open thighs. Bonnie reacts by thrusting her pelvis sharply forward against his hand. Her message clearly understood, Zach slides his two middle fingers deep into her pussy. Bonnie's low moans quickly morph into a sharp cry of approval.

My boyfriend takes his time finger fucking my best friend, probing her pussy and sliding his fingertips around the perimeter of her clit. Bonnie's arousal quickly ramps up to the threshold of orgasm but Zach denies her release for several minutes. Her cries of both pleasure and frustration are now filling the room.

I steal a glance at Darren who is now sitting on the foot of the bed, breathing heavily as he watches Zach push Bonnie closer and closer to the edge of what is certain to be a sensational orgasm.

Months ago, Bonnie and I subtly coached our boyfriends into mastering Mitch's G-spot technique. Sensing that she has suffered enough, Zach pushes his fingers up behind her pelvic bone and begins to firmly and rapidly stroke the sensitive area.

Bonnie's response is nearly instantaneous. Letting out an uninhibited scream of pure pleasure, her body begins to tremble as wave after wave of orgasmic spasms course through her body. Zach continues stroking for a few seconds until she telegraphs the end of her climax by collapsing against her restraints, her knees buckling, her head falling forward, her body weight held solely by the cuffs on her wrists.

"Help her!" I demand, realizing that she is only semi-conscious. Darren springs into action, holding her upright while Zach quickly releases her constraints. Lifting her into his arms, Darren carries her to the bed and lays her naked body alongside mine.

"Leave us," I tell them as I gather her into my arms. "Just for a few minutes, and then we can continue," I add with a smile of encouragement when I see that Zach is still fully erect.

"Are you okay?" I whisper into her ear when they leave the room.

"Oh God, yes," she whispers back. "I'm just a little weak right now. I mean, I've had plenty of G-spot orgasms before, but watching Darren fuck you and then Zach doing that to me just about did me in."

"Just rest for a while," I murmur.

"Was it good?"

"Was what good?" I enquire with a mischievous smile, pretending ignorance.

"Darren fucking you while I watched, you moron," She answers with a smile of her own.

"Oh yeah," I reply, still smiling at her. "The guys are now in Mitch's league and knowing you were watching us just about drove me out of my mind. It was a first for me too, you know, having someone actually in the room with me while I'm being fucked."

"I know," she answers, "but now I feel sorry for Zach. He's the only one who hasn't cum yet. How 'bout I give him a blow job?"

That gives me pause. Not because I object, but because blowjobs as part of this getaway hadn't entered my mind. The idea intrigues me.

"That'll be another first," I tell her with a grin. "I've never witnessed a blow job. Make it a good one."

"Then let's go out there. I've recovered enough."

"Ready?" I ask as I return from the bathroom where I retreated to wipe away the stream of Darren's cum that has been running down the inside of my left thigh.

"I am," she replies as we don the robes that the guys had stripped from our bodies earlier.

The men are sitting in the two chairs, robed again themselves, in the cabin's common area. Darren looks a bit dazed. Zach's erection has subsided but his face is a little flushed.

Bonnie wastes no time. Crossing the room, she grabs a pillow from the sofa and drops it on the floor in front of Zach. Without preamble, she falls to her knees, pulls his robe aside, and opens his legs.

"What the...oh!...oh!" is all he can manage as she grasps his cock with one hand, smiles up at him, and lowers her face toward the object of her attention.

I don't think I've ever seen an erection appear so quickly. Bonnie seems equally impressed.

"My, my, what have we here?" she murmurs and then takes him into her mouth.

A picture suddenly flashes through my mind; Bonnie blowing our dildo months ago when we decided to treat the guys to oral sex but had no idea how to go about it. I smile to myself as I watch her go to work. Within seconds I realize that she is no longer a rookie. Nor am I for that matter.

"Oh God!" Zach exclaims as he melts into the chair and rests his head against its back. "Oh God!"

It doesn't take long for her to bring him near the edge. I am fascinated by two things; Bonnie's technique which is a near duplicate of mine, and the expression on Zach's face as he nears the point of ejaculation. When I blow him, I can't see his face. Assuming he looks like that when I do it, I'm quite pleased with myself.

Suddenly it's over. Letting out a primal howl, Zach's cock pulses visibly four or five times, filling Bonnie's mouth with cum.

Neither Bonnie nor I are swallowers. Our technique, discussed but never viewed until now, is to let our boyfriends ejaculate into our mouths and then let it dribble back out onto their quivering shafts. They couldn't care less and none of us minds the mess it creates.

"Oh fuck," Zach breathes. "Oh fuck."

****

"I believe I'd like some wine," I announce.

"Me too," echoes Bonnie. Zach can't move yet, so Darren rises to his feet with a grin.

"White or red?"

"White please," we reply in unison.

Moments later we all have a glass in hand, Zach's held precariously while he continues to recover. No one seems to have anything much to say, other than an unnecessary comment or two about the quality of the wine. Finally, Bonnie has had enough.

"I don't know about everyone else, but I think round one was a smashing success. Is it safe to assume that you guys have more in store for us?" she enquires with an expectant look on her face.

"We certainly do," a now-recovered Zach responds with a grin that is matched by Darren's.

"Well then here's an idea," I offer. "Why don't we clean up a bit, get dressed, and go into town for a bite to eat. When we're finished with dinner, we can return, take showers, and then you guys can show us whatcha got."

"Don't eat anything too heavy," cautions Darren with another grin.

****

It's after sunset so we aren't required to sit out on the porch. Instead, we're banished to one of the bedrooms while the guys make preparations for whatever they are going to do to us next. Showered and robed, we impatiently await their next move.

"I haven't been fucked yet," Bonnie announces the obvious. "I hope they're aware of that," she adds with a scowl.

"I'm sure they are," I assure her with a smile. "They...

The door bursts open before I can complete my sentence and the men head in my direction. Apparently, I'm to be taken away first. If they follow their earlier pattern, this should work in Bonnie's favor. I'll probably be restrained in some fashion and then Bonnie will brought in, tied up, and fucked by Zach. All of us have enjoyed one orgasm, but only Darren and I have actually done any screwing. Bonnie is likely to get crabby if she perceives that she is being short changed.

As before, I am blindfolded and hauled to my feet. The guys spin me around a couple of times and then aggressively usher me out of the room. The spinning disorients me so I have no idea where we are. I don't bother to pretend resistance this time around. I'm much more interested in getting down to business. Within a few seconds we come to a halt and my robe is stripped away.

Someone roughly pushes my legs apart. Moments later, wide straps are fastened around my thighs and then my wrists are firmly attached in some manner to the straps. I am now bent slightly forward and my hands are tightly held against the outsides of my thighs. From the coolness of the material and the speed with which everything was applied, I suspect that nylon and Velcro have are involved. Testing my constraints I conclude that, whatever is in use, it is more than enough. I am unable to pull my wrists away from my thighs.

Four hands grasp my upper arms and I am forced to sit in an upholstered chair. This doesn't help identify my location because I know that there are identical chairs in both bedrooms and the common area. The instant I'm seated, hands grasp my ankles and my legs are lifted upward and outward to be draped over the padded arms of the chair. This position is familiar to me, Mitch having used it to give me my first experience with oral sex. Something else is added to my restraints and I realize that, unlike with Mitch, my legs are being held in some manner that prevents me from moving them off the arms should I wish to do so. Of course I don't. Good things happen to me when I'm in this position.

The men leave the room. A few moments later they return and, and from the slight creaking noise I can hear, Bonnie is being forced onto one of the beds. My location now identified, I relax, content to wait for whatever is going to happen next.

Bonnie has chosen to play the resistance game again, so there is some minor scuffling and it takes a few moments for the guys to finish their work.

Suddenly, my blindfold is removed. A downward glance confirms that my constraints are deceptively simple. The nylon bands around my thighs are four or five inches wide and my wrist cuffs are securely attached. A thin strap attached to one cuff leads over the side of the chair arm, crosses underneath the seat, and is fastened to the opposite cuff. This strap is the only thing actually confining me to the chair.

When I shift my attention to the bed, I am looking directly at Bonnie as Zach, who is still robed but fully erect, removes her blindfold and tosses it aside. Her head is resting on a small pillow, just as mine had been, giving her the ability to observe her own condition and mine. Her arms and legs are spread, eagle fashion, on the bed. Straps attached to wrist and ankle cuffs lead to the four corners of the bed.

I can see that she has far more range of motion than she had when she was crucified against the wall earlier today. There is enough slack in the leg straps to allow her to draw her knees back and open her legs wider than they are at present, giving her plenty of freedom to counterthrust when Zach fucks her. I'm certain the arrangement is by design.

Bonnie looks over at me and winks. She has seen the video of Mitch making me cum with my legs draped over the arms of a chair in his bedroom. I wink back and give a slight shrug, which is about all the movement I am able to make. There are several things that can be done to me in this position, any of which would be extremely pleasurable. I have no doubt that Darren, who has taken up a position behind my chair, intends to take advantage of my helplessness after Zach is finished with Bonnie.

As I watch, Zach removes his robe and drops it on the floor, his erection now fully exposed. As Darren had done earlier, he is applying unnecessary lubricant. I have little doubt that Bonnie is already sopping wet and ready to receive him in more ways than one, having already drawn her knees back and opened her legs as far as the straps allow.

Positioning himself on his knees between those perfect legs, Zach leans forward to support his weight on one outstretched arm, grasps his cock with one hand, and begins to slide the head up and down Bonnie's slit as Darren had done to me earlier. Desperate to be fucked, Bonnie indulges in none of the false protesting I had engaged in with Darren.

"Fuck me," she demands. Complying with her command, Zach immediately thrusts his cock sharply into her pussy and begins to move.

I have watched Bonnie being fucked before. At the time, although she had had sex with a couple of different boys, she had not been able to achieve orgasm during the act. Mitch was providing a service, just as he had done for me. His efforts on Bonnie's behalf produced several orgasms over the space of an hour. Although watching everything unfold was incredibly arousing, I had no emotional attachment to Mitch, and Bonnie and I had not yet started having sex together.

What's happening now is entirely different. Four or five feet in front of my eyes, Zach is fucking my best friend and bisexual lover. It is the most arousing event I've ever witnessed. As I watch my boyfriend establish a rhythm I have enjoyed countless times, Bonnie begins to match his thrusts with perfect timing, announcing her approval with sounds of pure pleasure that are music to my ears. As Darren had done with me, he is supporting his body on knees and outstretched arms in order to provide an unobstructed view of what is happening on the bed.

Zach knows nothing of Bonnie's response to sexual stimuli, but he soon realizes that her arousal is quickly building so he increases the speed and power of his thrusting. The sound of his flesh striking hers is now competing with her sharp cries as she begins to fight her wrist constraints.

Suddenly, hands slide down my shoulders to cup my breasts. Focused on what was happening in front of my eyes, I had momentarily forgotten about Darren. He is now making his presence known by gently massaging my nipples with his fingers. I add moans of pleasure to the other sounds filling the room.

I know that Bonnie is going to cum soon. Zach senses her impending orgasm and begins to pound his cock into her with the same incredible force he often uses to drive me over the edge. I watch, enthralled, as she stops fighting her restraints and begins to claw at the sheets. Moments later she lets out a piercing wail as she is thrown into the abyss. Two or three gentle thrusts later Zach spews cum into her pussy with a series of powerful contractions that I know so well.

The only sounds in the room now are soft moans from Bonnie as she responds to orgasmic aftershocks and similar moans from me as Darren continues to caress my breasts. Through glazed eyes, I watch Zach withdraw his cock, still oozing cum, and roll to the far side of the bed.

Darren abruptly abandons my breasts, walks over to the bed, and unfastens Bonnie's restraints. Now free, she turns on her side to face me with a heavy lidded smile. We both know that I'm next and he is the guy who will service me in some fashion while she and Zach watch.

As if reading our minds, Darren returns to my chair, drops to his knees, lowers his face to my pussy, and runs his tongue up my slit. My first yelp of pleasure echoes off the bedroom wall. All of us know more will follow.

I watch what he is doing to me for as long as I am able, announcing my approval of his technique with an unbroken stream of murmurs, moans, and cries as he expertly employs his lips and tongue to quickly push me up the slope to what I know will be a crushing orgasm. Watching Zach fuck Bonnie already had amped me up and now the added eroticism of helpless constraint is adding a new dimension to what Darren is doing.