Helping Jodi Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Au contraire," Bonnie responds with another grin. "More will be demanded from both of you before the night is over."

"Refreshments first, though," I announce. "Let's all get cleaned up and have some wine. Then Bonnie and I will tell you all about these wonderful devices."

Ten minutes later, robed once again, we reconvene in the great room with wine glasses in hand. The guys are examining the two machines like engineering students and are listening with rapt attention as we tell them the whole story.

"You've known about those things since you talked to Nikki the other night?" Zach asks with a look of amazement on his face.

"And you didn't tell us?" Darren chimes in.

"Yes to both questions," Bonnie replies. "We wanted them to be a surprise if we decided to use them."

"Well, as surprises go," Zach responds with a grin, "what happened is right at the top of my all-time list of favorites."

"Mine too," Darren agrees with a grin of his own. "I didn't know such things existed."

"We didn't either, so we all have Nikki to thank for an extremely interesting and pleasurable afternoon," Bonnie declares.

"Is anyone interested in a bit more wine and a nap?" I suggest and get murmurs of agreement from everyone.

****

It is late evening and the four of us have just finished dinner in town. Bonnie and I excuse ourselves and retreat to the ladies room.

"I want one more bondage experience before we leave in the morning," Bonnie begins.

"Nothing wrong with that idea, but we're still in charge of the festivities," I remind her. "Do you have anything specific in mind?"

"Yes I do."

"Let's hear it."

"I want the thigh cuffs," she responds.

"You'll like them. I promise. Now we need to think of something for them to do to me."

"I checked and there are two complete sets in that closet. I want you wearing them at the same time."

"Oh good, I didn't know that. So what how do you want to do it?"

Bonnie explains, in considerable detail, exactly what she wants. I enthusiastically agree and we rejoin the guys at the table just as they finish paying the bill.

****

Bonnie is naked, thigh cuffs installed, and kneeling on the edge of the bed in her room. Because her hands and arms are of no use, her torso is resting on the mattress and her head is turned to one side. She smiles at me as her eyes focus on mine.

I am in an identical position by her side. Our faces are no more than twenty-four inches apart, our knees nearly touching. I return her smile as we await the evening's finale.

The guys are behind us somewhere in the room. Because of the nature of our restraints, they had to help us attain the position we are now in. Our knees are widely spread, our wrists are tightly held against the outside of our thighs, and our round little bottoms are in the air.

The first blow of the cat startles us both. We didn't include the whips in our instructions to the men, so they are improvising, which is fine with us. The soft ropes are applied with just enough force to capture out attention in a most pleasurable fashion. But of course we play the game, crying out in pretended pain and begging them to stop. They ignore us and the thrashing continues.

I lose count, but believe we each receive about twenty lashes before our flogging ends. Neither one of us cares which guy is going to fuck us, just as long as somebody does it soon. I've been lubricating heavily since my constraints were applied and I'm certain that Bonnie is now sopping wet as well. Confirming of my conclusion about her readiness, she makes a small sound that I recognize as an expression of frustration. If someone doesn't fuck her soon, she will make her wishes known in no uncertain terms.

The men must be mind readers. Bonnie lets out a soft moan and gives me a heavy lidded smile just as I feel the head of a cock sliding up and down my slit. I return her smile and let out a small sound of pleasure of my own. Seconds later the full length of the stiff cock is buried in my pussy and I cry out sharply in response to the delicious penetration. Bonnie follows suit a moment later and the vigorous fucking we've been craving begins.

Kneeling on the side of the bed has always been a favorite position. Zach and I employ it often, as do Bonnie and I when using our dildo. I have no idea who is inside me now and I don't care. All I know is that the head of large cock is forcefully colliding with my g-spot for the second time in less than twenty-four hours. Every thrust sends a thrill racing through my body as the magic spot is struck and a hefty pair of testicles slaps into my vulva. My cries compete with Bonnie's as we are both propelled swiftly up the slope toward what are certain to be crushing orgasms, our arousal amplified by the idea of being helplessly constrained.

And suddenly it all comes to an end as the pounding ceases and that glorious erection is removed from my pussy.

"Wha...what...the...?" I murmur.

"Oh God! Don't stop!" Bonnie cries, her eyes tightly shut and her face twisted into an expression of extreme vexation.

"Please! Please!" is all I can manage and then I realize that the guys are switching positions. Whoever was fucking Bonnie is now going to fuck me.

"Oh God yes," I moan as my pussy is once again filled with an engorged cock and the powerful thrusting resumes. We briefly look each other in the eye as our bodies react to the incessant pounding. Our cries once again fill the room, and then we lose our focus as we approach the brink.

Perhaps sensing our impending orgasms, the men respond to our piercing cries with still another increase in speed and force. The heavy sound of flesh striking flesh is now competing with our incoherent yelps of pleasure.

I am seconds away from going over the edge when Bonnie announces that she has already done so.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! God! I'm cumming," she screams in concert with a primal male sound of release. "I'm cumming!"

Seconds later, whoever has been fucking me launches me into orgasmic freefall with a loud, guttural growl as he shudders against my body and spurts hot semen deep into my pussy. The sound he makes reveals his identity. It is Zach who has just fucked me into a state of pure ecstasy, triggering a series of exquisite aftershocks that leave me nearly unconscious.

****

Two days later...

Bonnie and I are just finishing a reenactment of the final bondage encounter with the guys at Nikki's resort. Just for fun, we have added the mask and blindfold into the mix. The vision of her naked, masked, and brandishing the cat o' nine tails lingers in my mind after she places the blindfold over my eyes.

My flogging is more intense than the men administered, stinging sharply as she applies the cat with more force, repaying me for the whipping I gave her less than an hour ago. As she had done earlier, I struggle against my thigh cuffs and beg her to stop. After twenty or so lashes, she finally complies by suddenly pushing our dildo deep into my pussy and beginning to thrust rapidly. I cum quickly, wailing in release with my face pressed into the bedclothes.

When I can breathe again, Bonnie removes my constraints and pulls me into her arms. Together we drift off into a light sleep.

"Now what are we going to do?" she whispers in my ear after we awaken.

"I don't know," I whisper back. "But it seems we solved our boredom problem."

"Only for the moment," she responds, "but we both know it won't last forever."

"Then let's find an apartment. We're going to need more room and more privacy."

"Really? What for?" she responds with a grin.

"Because we're going to get back in touch with Nikki," I reply with a grin of my own. "I know we can learn a lot from her."

"Like where to get one of those custom fucking machines?"

"For starters," I answer with a smile and then press my lips against hers.

*****

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated. If you prefer to provide feedback privately, I answer all e-mails.