Helping Jodi Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," Bonnie murmurs.

"Oh fuck," I echo. "Gonna ride that one too?"

"Oh yeah," she concurs, "but right now I need to cum."

"Me too. Sixty-nine?"

"I'll get on top. Take your clothes off."

It doesn't take long. Within a couple of minutes, both of us let out muffled screams as deliciously orgasmic tremors slice through our bodies.

Eventually, Bonnie rolls to one side and reverses her position in the bed. I gather her into my arms, pull a comforter over our naked bodies, and we drift off into a deep sleep.

****

When we awaken, I glance at the clock on my bedside table. It informs me that the time is four o'clock and a sudden thought races through my head.

"It's four o'clock," I announce as though a major milestone has been reached.

"I can see that," Bonnie comments with a smile. "What's your point?"

"Four hours ago we were having lunch with the guys. The only thing on our minds was finding a place to have group sex. Then they mention that video and the resort where it was recorded and suddenly we're in business as far as location is concerned. Minutes later you talk to Nikki and bondage is thrown into the mix."

"Are you having misgivings about the bondage thing?"

"Not at all," I reply. "The idea of being constrained and fucked is a turn-on. But now it looks like those fucking machines might be on the agenda."

"Only if we choose to use them in front of the guys. You may have noticed that I didn't tell anyone, you included, about that part of my discussion with Nikki. The guys would be all over the idea in an instant if they knew about those machines. I wanted to talk it over with you privately."

"I can definitely see those machines, or ones like them, in our future but not necessarily with Zach and Darren watching."

"I agree," Bonnie responds, "but there's more."

"More?"

"Nikki told me that some sophisticated video equipment is available at the resort if we want to record what we do for later use." This gives me pause, so I hold up one finger to silence Bonnie while I do a little thinking. I know she'll wait patiently for my response.

"The guys' description of what was on that video has generated a lot of mental images, particularly the girl-on-girl part," I begin. "Everyone fucking side by side in the same bed got my attention too. I am completely comfortable with group sex, and the bondage idea is intriguing, but I have a lot of misgivings about revealing the relationship you and I share. I'm also reluctant to record what we do with the guys."

"I agree with you about the girl-on-girl business, but I'm a little surprised at your video concerns. You know how much we enjoy watching the videos of Mitch fucking us."

"My only concern is who ends up with copies," I respond.

"Why? You told me that you gave a copy of our recordings to Mitch."

"Mitch is a professional. He works with and respects my mother. They are also friends of a sort. His copy will never be seen by anyone else. We have no such guarantee that'll be the case with Zach and Darren."

"I can't imagine they'd pass copies around," Bonnie declares with a frown.

"You and I have already acknowledged that our relationships with them probably aren't going to last forever. When they eventually end, Zach and Darren will still have copies."

"I think they are honorable guys," Bonnie responds, still frowning. "Surely you don't think they'll post the videos on YouTube."

"No I don't, but they might eventually show them to friends they want to impress."

Bonnie just looks at me, expressionless, for a long moment. I can tell that wheels are turning in her head.

"I see what you mean," Bonnie finally acknowledges. "Although I think the risk of exposure is minimal, there's no point in accepting any risk at all. I also think we're getting ahead of ourselves. Group sex and bondage, with the possibility of using those machines in front of the guys, ought to be enough for our first attempt at 'unusual sexual activity' as Darren put it. If we ever do anything like this again, we can reconsider the video idea and whether or not we're ready to expose our special relationship to anyone else."

"I agree. Let's just stick to group sex and bondage. At least for starters," I offer.

"Then we need to get a lot smarter in a hurry," she responds as she starts tapping keys on her laptop. "I don't know shit about bondage."

A couple of minutes later, we're viewing a startling array of whips, masks, gags, blindfolds, hoods, straps, cuffs, dog collars, and a variety of implements, some of which that look like torture devices from the Inquisition.

"No gags," Bonnie announces firmly.

"And none of that stuff that looks painful," I add just as my phone chimes.

"It's Zach. He says they'll pick us up at eleven o'clock."

"Perfect. Let's see if there are any videos out there that feature bondage."

It turns out there are lots of short video clips on the net. Bonnie and I watch a few, commenting occasionally on what we see.

"I'm not doing any of that dog collar shit."

"Me neither," Bonnie responds. "The whole master-slave thing turns me off. Let's find something more low key."

A couple minutes later we have what we're looking for. A nice looking couple is demonstrating various ways to constrain a woman. The guy is wearing a Lone-Ranger mask and the woman is blindfolded. After a restraint is applied, the guy fucks her for a minute or so. Then they change everything and he fucks her some more. From time to time, the man flogs her gently with a cat o' nine tails and she cries out in mock distress. Everything looks comfortable for the woman while still holding her immobilized. Padded wrist and ankle cuffs are employed in most of the scenarios. Some feature straps configured in creative ways. All ensure that the woman's pussy is perfectly positioned easy access.

"This is more like it," I declare. "I would enjoy all of that except I don't want to be blindfolded, at least not for long. Watching is a big part of what we're going to do."

"I agree," Bonnie responds, "and I like the masks. They won't conceal anyone's identity, but they add a hint of drama to what's happening."

"Ten-four Kemo Sabe," I respond with a grin, "but I see a problem."

"What problem?"

"The whole idea is for the guys to do the constraining. I'd feel silly having to instruct one of them how I want to be tied up so he can fuck me." Bonnie looks at me owl-eyed for a long moment and then breaks out into a wide grin. Her face has 'Eureka' written all over it.

"Well, spit it out," I demand.

"All we have to do is send the web address for this video to the guys right now and tell 'em the rest is up to them. You know they've been thinking about bondage ever since the subject came up. Just like us. They'll watch the video and know immediately what we want."

"You're a genius!" I exclaim as she forwards the link to Darren.

"I know. Let's go get something to eat."

****

The guys arrive in Darren's Jeep right on time. Tossing our Vera Bradley bags into the back with their gear and what looks like a full case of wine, we climb inside with wide grins. Bonnie and I have a secret.

After returning from dinner last night, we decided that we needed to know more about the fucking machines, logistically speaking. Their operation seemed simple enough, but we didn't know how to arrange for their use.

Since it was only seven o'clock, we felt comfortable giving Nikki a call. She was most accommodating, informing Bonnie that the machines were already in the cabin, stored in a locked cabinet in the common area. For sanitary reasons, we would be required to purchase a dildo for the one machine and a rubber phallus with clitoral hump for the Sybian. We would be given a key for access, either when we checked in or at any point during our stay. After a brief discussion she was told that we'd talk it over and decide later if, and when, we would incorporate the machines into our plans.

"Nikki said to bring plenty of lubricant," Bonnie informed me with a smile. "I could almost hear her grinning over the phone."

Everyone was very chatty during the drive eastward up into the mountains, covering a variety of topics but pointedly avoiding discussion of what we are about to do, in spite of the likelihood that all of us were thinking of little else.

For our part, Bonnie and I are hoping that the guys took the hint when we sent them the bondage video. What we don't know is what, if anything, they might have done with the information. We'll just have to wait and see.

The resort's website had informed us that there was a small town with a couple of decent restaurants nearby, but only coffee is supplied in the cabins. After a brief discussion, we stop at a convenience store for supplies; munchies for evenings, donuts for breakfasts, and some beer just for the hell of it. For lunch and dinner, we'll take advantage of the restaurants.

Eventually, the jeep's navigation system leads us to a long, tree-lined dirt road that works its way further up into the mountains, finally arriving at a small lake with evergreens spilling down to enclose the water on all sides. Cabins dot the shore at intervals of a hundred yards or so. One near the road is marked by a carved sign that declares it to be the office for High Country Resort.

After we stop at the office, Bonnie declares that she'll check us in since she was the one who had the discussion with Nikki. Everyone else bails out of the Jeep as if to accompany her.

"You guys stay put," she orders. "Jodi, come with me."

We enter the office to find it deserted. A small bell on the counter invites us to ring for service. At the sound, a woman's voice calls from an adjoining room.

A moment later a beautiful woman appears. Dressed in jeans and a long-sleeved blouse in keeping with the cooler mountain temperatures, she is truly stunning. Bonnie and I exchange open-mouthed glances of surprise. She is very clearly the woman who demonstrated the fucking machines in the video.

"Yes, that's me in the video," Nikki says with a smile, apparently accustomed to being recognized for her performances, "and I assure you that my orgasms were genuine. If you choose to use the machines, you won't be disappointed."

"Uh...um...we're new at this," Bonnie informs her, blushing furiously.

"We...uh... haven't decided about the machines yet," I chime in, matching Bonnie's facial coloring, "but we will not be recording what we do."

"Your choice. If you change your minds about the cameras, call me. Now let me offer you some advice," she responds. "Go inspect the cabin. If it meets with your approval, call me and I'll run the charges on the credit card number you gave me yesterday. If you don't like it, there's no obligation."

"You'll find the bondage equipment in a closet in the great room," she continues. "All of it is simple to use. First-timers are usually a bit tentative but quickly warm to the idea. I would suggest that you experiment tonight and have fun. If you decide to try the machines, drop by the office tomorrow. Since you're booked for two nights, you'll have ample time to explore their potential."

Bonnie and I exchange glances once again, grin at Nikki, and nod our concurrence.

"Here are two keys," she says as she hands them over. "Your cabin is the last one on the south side of the lake. You can't miss it."

"Thank you," we tell her, blushing anew, as we accept the keys.

"Enjoy yourselves," Nikki responds with a grin. "I'm sure you'll find everything to your liking." Five minutes later the four of us are exploring what will be our residence for the next two nights.

"Wow! Look at this place," Bonnie exclaims as she completes a high-speed tour and then begins to examine everything in greater detail. "Shall I call Nikki and tell her we like it?"

"Absolutely," I reply and the guys enthusiastically nod their heads in agreement. Bonnie makes the call and we're committed.

The cabin is truly spectacular. The common area is a great room with a huge stone fireplace at one end. A seating area with a sofa and two comfortable looking arm chairs frame the hearth. A well-equipped galley kitchen and dining area occupy the other end of the room. Several cabinets along one wall form a credenza or sorts with a closet at one end. A vaulted ceiling exposes several large wooden beams, each of which has ring bolts every two or three feet along their length. Lots of recessed lighting fixtures look like they'll provide many options to set whatever ambience might suit us.

Having a pretty good idea about what I'll find, I open the closet to reveal a large selection of cuffs, ropes, straps, little black masks, and silken blindfolds, all hanging on wall mounted hooks. Two identical cat o' nine tail whips, hanging side by side, briefly get my attention and a little shiver runs up my spine.

"Let me see," Bonnie orders, nudging me aside. She is flanked by both guys who quickly exchange grins. Apparently, the guys did their homework with the video we sent and their minds are already at work.

When our inspection of the closet is finished, the men start opening the cabinets. All are filled with extra blankets, sheets, and other boring domestic supplies. One of the cabinets is locked.

"I wonder what's in here," Zach muses. Bonnie looks at me and winks.

"Beats me," I lie, deadpanned, as I head toward the bedrooms for a more thorough inspection. "Obviously something that guests like us don't need."

There are two identical master bedroom suites with king size beds that feature brass head and footboards. More exposed beams display additional ringbolts, as do all the walls. Each room has an armchair identical to the ones in the great room and a triple dresser with a single large mirror. More recessed lighting promises to set a variety of romantic or erotic moods. A spacious bath with a huge shower stall completes the accommodations.

"Let's bring our gear in," Darren suggests with a glance in Zach's direction, "and get cleaned up. I could use a shower after the long drive."

"Yeah, me too," echoes Zach, trying to look nonchalant. Bonnie and I exchange little smiles. It is late afternoon and the guys are apparently hot to get started, which is fine with us.

Ten minutes later Zach and I are in our shower stall, suddenly sharing an awkward moment. Normally, we would be soaping each other up and fooling around. Acutely aware that everything is now different, we each tend to our own hygiene. As I wash my pussy I glance up and find him intently watching, his cock fully erect. Neither of us says anything, but we both know that Darren will soon have his cock inside me and Zach will be screwing Bonnie. I find myself wondering if Bonnie and Darren are having a similar experience in their shower.

Awkwardness aside, I have no misgivings, no second thoughts. I have been committed to this since Bonnie and I agreed to approach the guys with our proposal. As I am drying my hair, Zach grins at me and I am relieved to know that he is fully on board. Our new adventure is about to begin.

****

Bonnie and I have been banished to the front porch and instructed to remain seated on the swing until the men are ready for us. Our thick robes provide more than enough protection against the cool temperatures. We are trying to be patient, but we've been out here for about half an hour.

"They'd better not keep us waiting much longer," Bonnie finally proclaims.

"I guess it all depends on how complicated our restraints are going to be," I respond with a smile.

"I just want to get started," she counters with a smile of her own.

"Me too."

They must have been reading our minds because the door opens and both guys, now masked, approach the swing. They are wearing the same short robes that we've seen countless times and both are clearly aroused by what they are about to do. Partial erections are making their presence known through the thick terrycloth.

Without preamble, they pull Bonnie to her feet and place a blindfold over her eyes. Both men are pretending to handle her roughly, but I can see that they're taking great care not to hurt her. Bonnie knows it too so, just for fun, she puts on a good show of resisting their efforts. I am ordered to stay put. I have no idea what they are going to do to her but, whatever it is, they don't yet want me to watch.

Several minutes pass before Zach and Darren return to the porch, now fully erect judging by the size of the bulges in their robes. Quickly blindfolding me, they grasp me firmly by the arms and haul me to my feet. As they did with Bonnie, they manhandle me across the threshold, feigning roughness. Once inside, I am marched quickly to what I assume is one of the bedrooms.

Seconds later I am stripped of my robe and thrown naked backward onto a bed, my head landing on a small pillow. One of the guys pins my shoulders down while the other quickly attaches cuffs to my wrists and ankles. I don't know where Bonnie is, or whether she can see me, but I put on my own little show of resistance just in case. I don't fight too hard; the last thing I want is to impede their progress.

As soon as the cuffs are in place, my arms are pulled to the side and, one at a time, a metallic noise informs me that the cuffs are now attached in some manner to the brass headboard.

Testing my restraints, more metallic sounds confirm my condition. I have enough freedom of movement to avoid discomfort, but not enough to touch my own body with either hand or to interfere with whatever they have planned for me.

With my wrists secured, the guys turn their attention to my ankles. Seconds later, my feet are slowly pulled into the air with my legs widely spread. I understand the position I'm in and it thrills me. An arousing mental picture quickly forms in my head. I hope someone fucks me soon.

I am now fully constrained so I want the blindfold removed. Watching is important. Just as I'm about to demand its removal, it is stripped away and I find myself looking directly upward. A strap attached to the cuff on each ankle is threaded through a ringbolt mounted one of the heavy wooden ceiling beams, the bitter end tied off somewhere out of sight. My legs are pointed straight up and held open at an angle of about forty-five degrees, perfect for being fucked. I am quite comfortable, so I hope it'll last a long time.

Now it's time to examine my surroundings. When I see what they have done to Bonnie, I understand immediately that she is to be primarily a spectator, at least for round one. Her blindfold has been removed, she is completely naked, and she is smiling at me as I look her up and down, admiring what I see.

Her wrists and ankles are held firmly in cuffs identical to mine and fastened to ring bolts mounted on the wall near one side of the bed. Her arms are straight out from her sides and her feet are spaced about three feet apart.

As always, she is gorgeous. Her thick mane of dark wavy hair is cascading down over high firm breasts with prominent pink nipples. Her small waist showcases slender hips and perfect legs. The small triangle of carefully groomed fur draws my attention. With her legs spread, her pussy is easily accessible. I doubt that the exposure is accidental.

Just as I return her smile, I am startled by a sudden stinging sensation on the backs of my legs and let out a little yelp in response. Darren is standing by the other side of the bed, cat o' nine tails in hand. Before I can protest, he lashes me again. And again. And again.

The slight sting is actually pleasurable, so I engage in a little playacting. Whimpering after he lands each blow, I hope to encourage him to continue flogging me. He gets it, and my little cries of fake pain fill the room as the soft ropes repeatedly strike the backs of my thighs and my bottom. The occasional flick of a rope across my partially exposed labia sends a thrill coursing through my body. Darren's efforts have caused his robe to part, presenting my first glimpse of the impressive erection that, hopefully, will enter me soon.