Helping Jodi Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mitch made me cum this way I remained mostly still, letting the sensations wash over me, until he pushed me over the edge into what was only my second orgasm induced by another person. Now I feel an urgent need to move, but my bonds leave me with only one option. With my legs draped over the arms of the chair and my wrists locked in place against the sides of my thighs, I am still able to lift my butt up off the chair and thrust my pussy sharply into Darren's face to send him an unmistakable message.

Message received, he sucks my clit in between his lips and begins to rapidly flick his tongue across the most sensitive part of my body. Wailing with pleasure, wave after wave of exquisite contractions seize control of my body as I am flung over the edge into orgasmic freefall.

Nearly unconscious, I'm having trouble remembering how to breathe. I am vaguely aware that Darren has been licking the insides of my thighs, but suddenly he stops. As my eyes flutter open, I see his muscular body looming over mine and then feel his hard cock entering me.

"Oh God, yes! Fuck me!" I command.

He is grasping the arms of the chair near my waist with his knees pressed against the front of the seat, a position that gives him plenty of leverage. Within seconds he is thrusting powerfully into me. I have not yet recovered from my first orgasm and he is now propelling me toward a second. The angle of penetration is perfect, each stoke causing his pelvic bone to collide with my hypersensitive clit.

His body is blocking my view of the bed so I can't see Zach and Bonnie, but I am aware that they can see my legs draped over the arms of the chair and Darren's muscular back, legs and the surging hips that are the motive force behind the cock his is now pounding into my pussy.

This is the first time I have been fucked within seconds of being made to cum orally and my constraints are adding another erotic feature into the mix. I've never felt anything like this and my incoherent shrieks are clearly telegraphing the intensity of my arousal to everyone within earshot.

I want this to last forever, but my body betrays me within a minute or so of penetration. With a prolonged scream of almost unbearable pleasure my pussy begins its deliciously familiar rhythmic contractions, announcing my own exquisite release and triggering Darren's as he pumps hot cum deep inside my body.

His arms quivering from fatigue, Darren withdraws his cock and sinks to his knees in front of my chair as we both try to get control of our breathing.

"Bravo!" exclaims Bonnie. "Bravo!" When I glance over at the bed, Bonnie and Zach are lying naked side by side and grinning widely.

"Enjoy the show?" I ask them weakly when I can form words.

"You bet!" replies Zach with another grin as Darren, now recovered enough to release my constraints, begins pulling on the various Velcro tabs to set me free.

"Help me to the bathroom," I order Bonnie as I rise unsteadily to my feet with Darren's assistance. For the second time today, cum is oozing down the inside of my thighs. "You guys can have the other one. We'll meet you in the great room and there had better be an open bottle of wine when we arrive."

****

Bonnie and I have finished cleaning up, run a brush through our hair, and surveyed our appearance in the bathroom's mirror. We have not yet put on our robes.

"We don't look like we've just been fucked half to death," Bonnie ventures with a grin.

"Yes we do. We're still flushed," I respond, then pull her into my arms and press my lips to hers. The kiss lasts a long time, our tongues probing, our hearts beating against each other's breasts. When we finally break apart, I slip one hand between her thighs, searching for her clit.

"Oh fuck," she breathes as she parts her legs to give me better access. "What are you doing?"

"Shhhh," I whisper, "I'm one orgasm up on you for the day. Hold onto me tightly and try to be quiet."

It doesn't take long. Like me, Bonnie is multiply orgasmic and she is still in a heightened state of arousal from watching her boyfriend fuck me. Alternating between stimulating her clit and G-spot, I have her on the edge in near record time. Pressing her face hard against the side of my neck, she lets out a series of muffled cries as her body trembles in release. I hold her tightly to keep her upright for a few moments until she can support her own body weight.

"Oh God," she eventually breathes. "Oh. My. God."

We take another couple of minutes to compose ourselves before we don our robes and join the men in the great room. Zach is building a fire and Darren has just opened a bottle of prosecco when Bonnie and I make our appearance.

"What took you so long?" Zach enquires as Darren hands each of us a glass.

"Girl stuff," Bonnie responds with a dazzling smile as we take seats on the sofa with our feet tucked under our robes. "Mind your own business."

****

One would think that we'd all be fully sated after what has transpired over the past few hours, but that doesn't prove to be the case. Our earlier activities have only served to raise our sexual demands to unprecedented heights. I love mirrors. Bonnie and I have only small ones in our dorm room so the only time I get fucked in front of a mirror is when we all go away for a weekend. That's only happened four or five times since we started having sex with the guys. Mirror fucking is the only time I get to watch my face as my arousal grows.

Zach has me bent over the dresser in our bedroom, my legs widely spread and my upper body supported by my forearms as I gaze into the mirror. Standing behind me, he is fucking me with shocking force, my breasts bouncing in syncopation with his powerful thrusts.

I am crying our continuously as he slams the head of his cock into my G-spot, my face contorted by raw sensory overload. Finally, I let out a final wail as he launches me over the edge into oblivion. My knees buckle and he holds on to me while he cums. Moments later, I high-pitched shriek from the other bedroom informs us that Bonnie has apparently suffered a similar fate.

****

"Where are the guys?" I mumble as I shuffle into the great room only half awake. It is late morning.

"They found a canoe alongside the cabin and they're out on the lake," Bonnie replies as she paws through the box of donuts we bought yesterday before selecting one coated in powdered sugar. "Want some coffee?"

"Who do I have to kill?"

"I have a list, but I'll advance you a cup until I decide who I want you to assassinate first."

"How far out are the guys?" I ask as I take my first rejuvenating slug of caffeine and a bite from a chocolate covered selection from the box.

"Last I looked they were on the other side. Why?"

"Let's go talk to Nikki about the machines." Bonnie just looks at me for a moment, then grins and stuffs the remainder of her donut into her mouth.

Five minutes later, we're dressed in jeans and hoodies to ward off the morning chill. Bonnie grabs the keys to the Jeep and we're on our way to the office at the other end of the lake. I'm sure the guys can see us but they don't have a clue about what we're doing. When we stop at Nikki's office, I can just barely make them out as they paddle along the far shore several hundred yards away.

Nikki, standing at the check-in desk as we enter, breaks out into a broad grin.

"Let me guess, you're here about the machines. Right?"

"Yes we are," Bonnie replies, "and we don't have a lot of time. The guys have been out on the lake in a canoe for a while and are probably getting tired."

"This won't take long. I've been expecting you," she responds as she pulls a large tray from a shelf beneath the desk and sets it down in front of us. An assortment of dildos and two different sizes of the rubber gizmo for the Sybian are now on display, each sealed in a clear cellophane wrapper.

"The Sybian decision is easy," Nikki explains. "I recommend the one with the larger dick because it provides better vaginal stimulation. The dildo is a matter of personal choice."

"None of them have testicles," I point out.

"Can't mount them on the machine with balls," she responds as she lays a sheet of paper on the desk that provides instructions for installation. A minute later, Bonnie and I nod our heads as the simple procedure becomes clear.

Bonnie looks at me, raises one eyebrow, and shrugs. She is leaving the choice up to me.

"This one," I tell Nicki as I point to one that is about the same size as the dildo Bonnie and I keep in our dorm room.

"Good choice," Nikki tells us with a smile, "That's my favorite too."

I give her my credit card and we complete the transaction. Nikki places our purchases in an opaque plastic bag and hands me a key to the cabinet where the machines are stored.

"I guarantee that you're both in for an awesome experience," she tells us with another smile as we depart.

"And your men too!" she calls out as we close the door behind us.

Zach and Darren are still fooling around on the far side of the lake when we return to the cabin so we have time to open the cabinet and inspect the machines. They are just as they appeared in Nikki's video but without the most important parts.

"Keep an eye on the guys while I get these things ready," I order Bonnie as I pull both machines out of their hiding place and set them on the floor. Both are heavy, but not unmanageable. The Sybian is easy and I have the little ribbed dildo in place within seconds. The fucking machine takes a bit longer because I have to lock the much larger cock in place with a threaded collar.

"Better hurry," Bonnie advises. "They're on their way back."

"Done!" I exclaim as I shove both machines back into the cabinet.

"So now what?" Bonnie asks with a serious look on her face as I put the key in my pocket and rise to my feet.

"I have no idea," I admit with a frown. "We need to come up with a plan."

"Might be hard to do," Bonnie responds. "They're pulling the canoe up on shore now."

The guys have been awake for a while, had a couple of donuts each, and now appear fatigued from their adventure on the lake, which might provide the opportunity Bonnie and I need.

"You guys want to get a canoe from another cabin and go back out?" I ask, trying to keep a hopeful tone out of my voice. "Bonnie and I want to go canoeing too."

"Hell no," Darren responds. "I'm tired."

"Me too," affirms Zach. "But I'm willing to sit on the porch with a beer and watch the two of you paddle about."

That's exactly what we need. Five minutes later Bonnie and I have launched the canoe and are propelling it rapidly across the lake. When we are out of earshot, we slow to an easier pace to glide along the shoreline.

"That was good thinking," Bonnie tells me.

"Of course it was," I agree with a smile. She's in the bow and can't see my face, but she knows I'm pleased with myself.

"Before we discuss using the machines, there's something I want to tell you," Bonnie says, surprising me.

"That sounds ominous," I respond.

'"Not at all. It's about the way Darren constrained you in the chair last night."

"You mean with my legs draped over the arms? You've seen the video of Mitch doing that to me countless times."

"It's not that, it's about the way your wrists were secured to the outside of your thighs. While you were sleeping the morning away, I looked up the constraints on the internet. They're simply called 'thigh cuffs' and they're available from several sources. I ordered a pair."

I get the picture right away; Bonnie lying back on my bed like she usually does when I fuck her with the dildo, but with her wrists held tightly against her thighs, helpless as I thrust the huge cock in and out of her pussy.

"I also ordered a cat o' nine tails just like the one the guys used on us," she continues, "along with a mask and a blindfold. All of which is being shipped by overnight service. It'll be waiting for us when we get back to the dorm."

"Stop it! You're making me wet," I exclaim as I squirm a little on my seat in the stern of the canoe.

"Good." she responds as she turns to grin at me. "Now, let's talk about using the machines.

Five minutes later we agree on a plan and turn the canoe back toward the cabin.

****

We're on our way back from lunch in town with the men when Bonnie lays the groundwork for our plan.

"You guys were in charge yesterday. Jodi and I are in charge today. You will do what we tell you to do when we tell you to do it."

"Yes ma'am," they reply in unison.

"Since neither of you is particularly bright, the instructions will be simple," she continues with a straight face. Zach and Darren just grin at each other.

"If you fail to carry out our instructions to the letter, you won't get laid," I interject. "Understand?"

"Yes ma'am," they reply in unison again, still grinning.

"Good. As soon as we get back to the cabin you are to shower, put on your robes, and be seated on the sofa in the great room. One of you at each end," Bonnie orders.

"Yes ma'am," they echo.

Twenty minutes later the men comply with Bonnie's command and I hand them each a blindfold. They are seated about five feet apart which is perfect for what we have in mind.

"Put these on," I tell them, "and do not remove them under any circumstances until you're told to do so. We'll be a while, so remember that patience is a virtue."

Bonnie and I retreat to separate showers, bath, dry our hair, and the put on the crotchless panty outfits we've brought with us. Mine is green to complement my red hair. Bonnie's is black. The guys have seen them only a time or two before because we hold them in reserve for special occasions. What we are about to do most certainly qualifies as a special occasion.

Having agreed on our plan, we have no reason to converse, each of us knowing exactly what to do. Without delay, I unlock the cabinet and remove the two machines while Bonnie approaches the men and pushes their knees wide apart. I can see that they are both partially erect, their imaginations apparently having been working overtime.

"Don't move," she orders.

"Yes ma'am," they reply with wide grins.

Bonnie and I know from experience that I respond a little more quickly to vaginal stimulation so she'll use the Sybian and I'll employ the fucking machine. Within seconds, I have my machine positioned on the floor between Darren's legs and Bonnie has placed the Sybian between Zach's.

The guys have no idea what is about to happen, but they know it will be something good and their cocks visibly rise beneath their robes. Bonnie and I grin at each other as we apply lubricant to our pussies and to the appropriate parts of the machines.

Placing a hand on one of Darren's knees, I straddle my machine and use my other hand to hold the dildo into position. Lowering myself onto the large silicone cock, I let out a soft moan that I know will sound mysterious, but arousing, to the men. Bonnie makes a similar sound as she mounts the Sybian. Both of us wiggle our butts a little to settle into a comfortable position and then smile at each other.

Since we have not had the opportunity to try out the machines in private, we have to rely on Nikki's assurance that the devices will do what they were designed to do. A thumbs-up from Bonnie tells me she is as ready as she'll ever be.

"You may now remove your blindfolds," Bonnie announces.

"But don't move a single muscle," I add.

"What the..." Zach begins,

"...fuck" Darren finishes.

"You can look, but keep your hands to yourself," Bonnie warns.

The men have no idea what we're sitting on, but they are clearly aware that something highly erotic is about to happen. Bonnie and I know that we present an alluring picture. The tops of our outfits are so small that they leave little to the imagination, exposing a lot of cleavage and allowing our nipples to create prominent bumps in the filmy material. The guys are more than ready, each now sporting a fully erect cock.

"Ready?" I enquire of Bonnie with a smile.

"You bet," she replies as we both reach down for the control boxes attached to our machines to switch on the power. Bonnie has two control knobs, one for rotation and one for vibration. I have only the one for thrusting speed.

Turning my control to about half its range, I let out a loud moan as the large phallus begins to move. Seconds later Bonnie emits a little yelp as her machine comes to life.

As part of our plan, we agreed to completely ignore the men while we experiment with the controls, so for several minutes we do just that. Our intent is to bring our arousal up near, but not over, the threshold of orgasm. At that point we'll execute the second part of the plan.

Now we are both making a lot of noise as the machines drive us to where we want to be. Bonnie gets there first and glances in my direction. I'm behind her a bit, so I turn my control all the way up.

"Oh God!" I cry and then back off a fraction so I don't inadvertently go over the edge. I quick nod tells Bonnie that I'm ready and she nods her head at me in return.

In unison, we pull aside the guys' robes, grasp their cocks in both hands and take them into our mouths.

"Jesus!" exclaims Zach as Bonnie begins her work.

"Oh fuck!" counters Darren as I gently stroke his shaft while I apply my lips and tongue to the sensitive flesh.

Our intention is to make them cum as quickly as possible and try to time our orgasms with theirs. We know it's iffy because this is new territory. Although we've each given our own boyfriends enough blowjobs to know how they respond, I have no experience with Darren and Bonnie has blown Zach only once.

Within a couple of minutes I decide that Darren is on the verge of ejaculation and I believe I can cum whenever I wish. From the sounds at the other end of the sofa, Zach is close. Bonnie's cries are muffled because her mouth is full, so I can only guess at her condition.

Running my machine back up to full speed, I intensify my focus on Darren, stroking his shaft more swiftly and bobbing my head faster.

My timing is pretty good. Darren explodes into my mouth with a roar while I'm still teetering on the brink. There is just enough time for his cum to dribble out of my mouth before an orgasm of unbelievable intensity seizes control of my body. Releasing my hold on his cock, I arch my back and let out a piercing shriek in response to the high speed dildo that continues to fuck me. Seconds later, Zach lets out his own familiar bellow followed by a keening wail of release from Bonnie.

My machine is still fucking me. I need to make it stop. It takes a couple of seconds for me to locate the control box that I apparently dropped when my orgasm struck and kill the power, but those few seconds are enough to tell me that another climax would not be out of the question if I chose to continue.

Bonnie seems to be having the same issue. I can still hear the faint sounds of rotation and vibration and she is moaning softly. Just when I think she's going to keep going, she shuts the Sybian down.

No one moves. Bonnie and I are still impaled on our machines and the guys are lying back against the sofa cushions. We are all gasping for air.

Eventually I am able to rise to my knees. As I do so, the dildo slips free.

"Good Lord," Darren croaks, attracting Zach's attention.

"Jesus H. Christ! What is that thing?"

"It's a fucking machine," I reply, faking nonchalance. A giggle from Bonnie tells me she has rejoined the land of the living and, to prove it, she dismounts from the Sybian.

"And what the hell is that?" Darren asks, a look of disbelief on his face.

"This sir," Bonnie responds with a grin as she gestures toward the device, "is the world's most sophisticated vibrator."

"Darren my man, it appears as though we have been displaced," Zach observes with a frown. "The ladies no longer have any use for us."