Helping my Grandparents Pt. 02

Story Info
Daddy stops by for a brief visit.
3.6k words
4.42
36.5k
57

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in shock. After coming over to my grandparents house to discuss a summer job helping with their business, I had ended up naked on their bed with my Gran's face between my legs, followed by Grandpop plowing me with his massive cock, taking my virginity.

My head and body were still slow and heavy. Weighed down by something my Gran had given me in her tea and cookies. They drugged me and fucked me and I wasn't sure how to think about it. I felt betrayed. I trusted them as my grandparents to always look after me. But nothing they did to me had hurt me. It had felt so good. A part of me knew it was wrong, but another part of me was excited by the possibility of feeling those sensations again.

I remained in my position on the bed, my legs draped over the edge and still spread wide.

Gran was gently cleaning my Grandpop's cum from my sensitive pussy with a soapy washcloth. She hummed a tune while she moved the wet rag, dragging it against my clit and making me moan from the stimulation.

"Are you ready for round 2 already Lizzie?" she laughed at my discomfort. "I knew you'd be the perfect little slut when you came of age. You were always the first to crawl into Grandpa's lap on that porch swing. We'll have to try that again with one of your little sundresses."

Gran got lost in thought as she stroked my pussy, slipping a finger inside me again, probing a soapy hand into my sex. After a few more strokes and my hips raising to meet her hand, she abruptly withdrew from inside me and tapped me on the clit.

"Enough of that. You have a big day tomorrow." She urged my tired body to climb up to the top of the bed and tucked me under the covers. My eyes were heavy as I fell into a deep sleep.

***

I woke up naked and clear-headed, although it felt like I had banged my head against a wall a few times in the middle of the night. I was in my grandparents bed, alone.

The smell of bacon and coffee made my stomach growl. I threw on a t-shirt and shorts that were laid out at the base of the bed before walking down the hall towards the sounds and smells coming from the kitchen.

"Thanks Irene. We'll see you in a little bit." Gran finished her conversation with my mom on the phone as she pulled crisp bacon from a tray pulled out of the oven. She smiled at me and waved towards my usual chair. "Morning sweetheart. How are you feeling?"

I stared at her awkwardly. The woman had drugged me and licked me until I came. I decided to go with a safe topic. "What did my mom want?"

"Oh. She's sending your Dad with your things so you can settle in here for a few days." Gran poured some coffee into a mug in front of me and poured a large dollop of my favorite french vanilla creamer. "I told her we needed time to get you trained and it would be easier if you didn't have to commute for now."

I stared at the coffee wondering if it was drugged. Gran saw my look of apprehension and laughed. She lifted my mug to her lips and drank a gulp before setting it back in front of me.

"I'm sorry about the drugs but I needed you to stay loose so your Pop didn't hurt you the first time. Plus it made it easier for you to accept our arrangement." She went back to prepping breakfast.

"Our arrangement?"

"Yes. We knew you may have reservations about your new job."

"I thought I would be answering phones or doing paperwork."

She laughed again and put a plate of bacon and eggs in front of me. "Why would I need you to do that when I already take care of those tasks?"

"So what am I going to be doing?" I picked at the food on the plate in front of me. I couldn't imagine helping my Grandpop on jobs. I was not handy with tools in any way.

"What you're good at," she answered, sitting next to me and placing a cup of coffee in front of her. "You'll be offering that sweet pussy and mouth whenever we need it."

"You want me to sleep with you guys as a job?" I looked up in horror.

"Of course not. That would be such a waste of a perfectly good business asset. Your pussy is our bargaining chip." She sipped her coffee and licked her lips. I couldn't help but stare at her mouth. My Gran's mouth had been buried between my legs, licking and suckling me like her favorite treat. Gran was in her mid-50's and still slim and beautiful. Her brunette hair was cut in a bob that hit her shoulders. Now that I was looking at her in a different light, I realized she was attractive and looked young for her age. Right now she was wearing a loose t-shirt and I could see the small mounds of her breasts and taught nipples.

"See something that interests you?" she asked me with a smile and sip of her coffee.

Shit. Was she flirting with me? My own nipples tightened. "No," I answered quickly, staring down at my plate again.

"Oh Lizzie. What you're feeling is completely natural. You're young and fresh and made to be fucked." She leaned in closer to me, brushing my arm with her breast, and tucking some stray hair behind my ear. I could feel her breath on my neck as she continued tracing a path gently over my face and neck. Her hand trailed down my chest and circled teasingly over my nipples that I realized were visible through the thin shirt. I gasped as she continued teasing the sensitive bud.

"You're my Grandparents."

"The better to make sure you are taken care of and get everything you need. We are caring lovers and will make sure that everything you experience is exciting and enjoyable." She gently raises my t-shirt and leans in to suckle on my bare tit. I lean back in the chair, the sensation of my Gran's mouth drawing on my breast causing an involuntary groan. She was right. I loved everything she was doing to me. Content that I wasn't going to fight her on being touched, she released my nipple with a pop and gently pulled my shirt back in place. "Finish your breakfast and I'll pull out something for you to wear."

I finished eating the eggs and finished my coffee. Unsure of what to expect. I met Gran in the bedroom and tried not to blush when looking at the bed.

"Here baby." She handed me a sundress with spaghetti straps and little polka-dots all over it. I recognized it as one of my own from a few years ago. I thought I had lost it.

I pulled my borrowed t-shirt off quickly and pulled the dress over my head. The dress was stretchy on the top and tight enough to give me a little support in the chest, but I was acutely aware of the air flowing around my bare bottom under the skirt that only came down to mid-thigh. A slight breeze and my pussy would be on display to everyone nearby. "Do you have underwear for me too?"

Gran giggled. "You won't be needing underwear for the rest of the week. Grandpop wants to make sure you're ready for when we need you."

I felt dampness between my legs at her words. "Where is Grandpop?"

"He's bringing our new hires back to the house to meet you."

"To meet me?"

"Yes, dear. You're about to start earning your paycheck."Just then the doorbell rang. "That must be your dad." She grabbed my hand and pulled me along after her.

My Dad, Joe Jr, or JJ as everyone called him was in his thirties and built like a football player. He loved working out and it showed. Gran was positively miniscule next to him.

"Hey baby boy." Gran rose up on her tiptoes to hug her son, giving him a kiss on the lips. "You get more handsome every day."

My Dad blushed at Gran's compliment before skimming his hand down her back and patting her on the ass the same way Grandpop liked to do to me. "You still look absolutely radiant, Mom."

"Hey Dad," I interrupted, watching the interaction with a new set of eyes. Did Gran brush her hand against my Dad's dick?

"Hey peaches. Are you having fun?" Dad pulled me up in one of his bear hugs, lifting me off the ground and making my dress ride up over my bare bottom. As soon as he put me back down I scrambled to push the skirt back in place.

Gran led us out to the porch where my Dad sat on the swing. I loved the swing on their porch and had always scrambled into the lap of my Grandpop or Dad whenever they chose to sit there. I only stopped when my mother chastised me that I was too old to be doing that anymore. But whenever my mother wasn't around, my Grandpop would pat his lap and welcome me to climb on top of him again.

I sat on the bench next to Gran, gingerly trying to tuck my skirt around my naked pussy.

"Aren't you going to sit on the swing with your Dad?" Gran asked pointedly.

I was confused. She knew I wasn't wearing any underwear. I glanced at my dad who smiled and pat his lap. He was wearing gym shorts and a t-shirt. If I sat on his lap, he would notice my lack of underwear.

"Come sit with Daddy," he repeated and pat his muscular thigh. The way he was looking at me...it was like he knew what had happened.

"But-"

"I said you would do whatever we required, didn't I?" Gran interrupted me.

"Gran and Grandpop have big plans for you, but I only agreed to let them use you if I made sure my babygirl was ready for it." He patted his leg again. "Come sit here with me so I can make sure you're ready."

I rose from the seat and walked over to my Dad, standing in front of him in my little sundress. I spun around to face Gran and let him draw me back into his lap. He immediately drew a leg to each side of his thighs so my ass pressed right against the bulge in his shorts, my skirt riding up my thighs and leaving my pussy completely uncovered. My slit nestled right up against his cock, only separated by a thin piece of cloth. A muscular arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me back against his chest.

"That's my sweet girl. Do you feel how good you make me feel?"

He began to rock the swing as his cock grew harder beneath me, rubbing along my pussy. Daddy was as big as Grandpop, or at least it felt that way through the shorts. I relaxed back and let the swing rock our hips together. Daddy's cock pressed deliciously against my aching sex as I felt myself get wetter. There would be a wet spot on his shorts from the contact.

We continued rocking for a bit, my Dad shifting me on his lap to create more pressure. His hand began toying with my breast, palming my full tit through the sundress before deciding that it was in his way. He pulled my top down baring my breasts to my Gran who merely watched with a smile and chatted away about this and that with my Dad. It was like a normal day except my Dad was pinching my nipples and grinding his cock against me.

"Lizzie is such a good girl, JJ. You should let her fully feel your cock." Gran smiled sweetly at my Dad.

"Lean forward sweetheart."

I did as my Dad asked me to, leaning forward as he raised his hips and lowered his gym shorts and underwear to his knees before letting them drop down to his ankles. I settled back into position, my bare skin settling against his warm thighs. His cock, free from any constraints, was standing at attention and now poking at my entrance. If I sat down completely he would slide inside me.

"Daddy?" I didn't know what else to say. This was my dad.

"Shh baby. Just let it happen."

My Dad wrapped his arms around my middle and pulled me gently onto his lap, bracing his legs on the ground before lifting his hips and sliding the head of his cock into my sex. He was big and I had nothing to brace against. I leaned back as he raised his hips again and angled me better to start working his length inside me.

"Oh God!" Even after feeling Grandpop's huge cock, my Daddy felt too big to fit.

"Relax babygirl. Daddy wants to feel you. You need to let me in." He kissed my neck, my weak spot, dragging his mouth along my skin and nipping me with his teeth. He gripped my hips with his strong hands and rocked my ass against him, sliding the rest of his cock inside.

The swing started moving again and I leaned back against my father as he slowly rocked in and out of my pussy. It was slow and torturous. My juices flowed from feeling so full of my Daddy's cock. Daddy was fucking me.

"You're right mom. She's so tight."

"I told you JJ. She's perfect."

Gran lifted my sundress to get a better view of her son fucking his daughter. She reached out to play with my clit as Daddy continued rocking in and out of me with the swing. I could feel myself clench up with the orgasm building inside of me.

"Cum for me Lizzie. Daddy wants you to cum on his cock."

"That's not an easy angle to cum. Turn her around," Gran directs.

Daddy pulls me off his dick and whine at the loss of feeling full. He twists me around and I climb back onto the swing, straddling his lap and facing him before I sink down onto his cock again. We both moan at the sensation. His hands curve under my ass, lifting and lowering me on his length.

He kisses my neck again as I slide up and down feeling him pump faster inside me. The swing moves and he pulls me to him, holding me still to grind against me with his dick buried deep inside me, putting pressure on my clit. I cum hard, rocking against him and sobbing at the release.

"That's it baby girl. Daddy loves you."

My skirt is lifted again from Gran and I feel her probe at my other hole. I tense up against my Dad. He merely holds me still as Grans hands dip into the slick juices flowing from between my Dad and I and starts coating my puckered hole.

"Did you want to be the first to take her ass? Grandpop said you two talked about it. Although I'm surprised he didn't fight you harder. Your Dad has always been an ass man."

What? I struggled against my Dad as he ignored my discomfort and pulls me tightly against him. Daddy continues rocking inside me, deep and slow, allowing Gran to keep moving my juices back towards my ass.

"Let's move inside. She needs more lube."

Daddy stands up, still inside me, as he kicks away his shorts and walks us into the house. I'm removed from his dick and deposited on the couch before Gran disappears down the hall, presumably to get lube.

"Daddy?" I ask him in a nervous voice as I watch my Dad stroke his cock in front of me.

"Yeah baby?" He moves to stand in front of me, rubbing the tip of himself against my lips. I can taste myself on him.

"Do we have to do this?" I ask him. I'm not sure I can handle anal. And I definitely feel some kind of way about it being with my Dad.

"Didn't you love my cock inside you, princess?"

My pussy clenches at his words. Yes. Yes, I did love my Daddy fucking me.

My expression must give him my answer because he rubs his dick against my mouth again. "Open," he demands. I open my mouth and he slides inside, resting his engorged head on my tongue. "Suck your Daddy's cock."

I lick and suck on the silken skin. I twirl my tongue around the large ridge of the head before trying to fit as much as possible into my mouth. I look up at him hoping I'm doing a good job. I want him to like it. I want him to like me.

Daddy sinks his hand into my hair, watching me suck him. "Good girl. Get it nice and wet."

Gran returns and claps her hands at the sight of my Dad in my mouth. "I was going to tackle blowjobs later this week, but it's good she's getting practice now." Gran leans in and cups my Dad's balls while he continues to pump in and out of my mouth.

"That's enough. Turn around and kneel on the couch honey."

I climb onto the couch and my Dad pushes on my shoulders until I am leaning forward on the back of the couch with my ass facing him. Gran lifts my dress and pulls it over my head before pushing me back into position. I feel vulnerable with my sex open and dripping behind me and I can't see what's about to happen.

Fingers slide into my pussy and I sink backward chasing the feeling. "She's so responsive JJ. You really have raised her beautifully." I can tell by now that it's Grans slender hands working me. She's so gentle in her touch and it feels so good, like a massage. She pulls away after a short while and again I'm left with my sex open and vulnerable.

I feel Daddy's cock slide against my wetness. He grips my hips, slides inside my slick pussy and begins to pump me. I can hear the sounds of my juices and flesh smacking as he fucks me harder in this position. This angle is different and he feels so deep. I hold tightly to the back of the sofa as I'm worked hard. I can feel the orgasm coming and I close my eyes enjoying the out of control feeling. Just when I'm about to cum, Daddy pulls out again.

Cool slippery stuff is rubbed into the crack of my ass before I feel my Dad's big digits start pushing past my puckered entrance. I immediately tense up.

"No baby. You need to relax."

Something cold and hard is pushed inside my pussy and I almost weep from wanting to come. More hands and pressure and the thing inside my pussy starts to vibrate. I immediately go over the edge and cry out as I find my release. Fingers return to my ass and this time they slide in easier. I lean my cheek down against the back of the couch, giving in to the pressure as the toy is worked in my pussy and fingers work in my ass.

"That's right Lizzie. Just let it happen."

I feel the finger leave and the press of my Dad's cock return. The head of him slides right into my now loosened hole. Every time I start to tense up, I hear my Daddy whisper "Let it happen." It becomes my mantra. I close my eyes and let my Gran and Dad do whatever they want with me. Daddy has worked himself inside me completely and has started to move in and out.

"Whenever you're bad Lizzie, I'm going to fuck you in the ass. This will be your new punishment." Gran continues to work the toy in and out of my pussy which helps distract from my Dad now ramming his cock inside my tight asshole. He begins jerking harder and I can feel the brush of my Gran's hair against my upper thigh. I can only imagine what her mouth is doing to my Dad as he continues to spasm and eventually buries himself deep in my ass, cumming inside me.

"Stay there while I get some towels. Lizzie, you'll need to get a quick bath before Grandpop gets back. I can't have you smelling of cum when the workers arrive."

Gran returns and cleans off her son, stroking his now semi-flacid cock in her hand. Once she cleans him she gives his dick an open-mouthed kiss before turning towards me. I hold a towel against my now leaking asshole.

"Let me see," Gran says, pulling the towel away. She presses her fingers into my ass, mixing with the semen leaking out. "Good thing it was in your ass or you may have gotten pregnant. Your father has super sperm."

Shit. I'm not on the pill and Grandpop came inside me.

Gran sees my face and pats me on the ass. "Grandpop had a vasectomy. He can't get you pregnant." She pushes me towards the bathroom. "Go run yourself a bath. I'll be in to check on you shortly."

Daddy stops me before I can walk away. He leans down and kisses me on the lips. He lingers making it feel sweet and almost romantic. "I'll see you in a few days baby girl. Remember to be a good girl for your grandparents or I'll have to punish you." His eyes gleam at the possibility.

I walk towards the bathroom, feeling sore and violated, and already wondering if maybe next time Daddy will spank me too.

...to be continued.