Helping Neighbor's Fantasy

Story Info
Party helps neighbor fulfill her threesome fantasy.
1.9k words
4.53
8.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a standing tradition in my neighborhood to take turns hosting parties at both the beginning and end of summer. Never anything necessarily fancy or expensive, just fun (e.g., we don't try to one-up each other). This particular party was being hosted by my neighbors across the street, Bob and Bobbi (short for Roberta).

As the the party began to break-up a few folks still wanted to party so I invited neighbors Tom, Nadine, their daughter Tonya and her work friends Ann, and Cary, along with neighbors Doug and Candy to walk across the street to my house where we could enjoy the pool and some more drinks.

Tom and Nadine were in their late 40s and were both certified personal trainers (fit, trim, and tanned). Their daughter, Tonya and her friends Ann and Cary were all physical therapists in their mid to late 20s. Tonya was shapely like her mother but slightly taller with larger breasts. Ann and Cary were incredibly beautiful and quite flirty.

Doug and Candy were mid 30s and typically the life of every party. In part because they were funny, but also because they were swingers who were well known for flashing people (Doug with his 9" dick and Candy for her 36F tits).

After placing fresh towels by the pool and providing brief directions on where to find restrooms, I encouraged everyone to simply help themselves to the outdoor bar.

After the drinks began flowing, I overheard some people grumble about wishing they had brought swimsuits so I announced the pool was open for swimsuits, street clothes, or no clothes at all. My announcement was met with many cheers and some laughter.

As was expected, Doug and Candy were the first to tear-off their clothes and plunge into the pool. To my surprise, Ann and Cary soon followed suit. Once in, Ann and Cary were in, they started goading Tonya to join them.

Tonya, wanted to, but out of courtesy and respect she looked towards her parents for approval.

Nadine looked at her husband Tom, then back at her beautiful daughter, rolled her eyes, shrugged her shoulders and told Tonya to go for it!

Wow, I didn't see that coming, I thought to myself!

Tonya smiled and stripped naked, revealing her sexy body to the cheers of her already naked friends. I heard soft giggles and cheers from Tonya, Ann, and Cary as they splashed about in the pool. The three girls seemed quite enthralled with the size of Doug's prick and his open groping and kissing of Candy's massive tits bobbing up and down in the water.

I excused myself briefly to use the restroom in the house and upon my return to the patio, I passed Tom on his way in. We made small talk and I asked him if he was okay with his gorgeous daughter and her sexy friends being nude in front of Doug and Candy?

Tom winked and said, "Personally I think it's hot! Not only because their bodies look so good, Nadine has been getting hot and bothered by all of Doug and Candy's groping!"

I said, "Wow, that's great! I had no idea Nadine was such a voyeur. That makes me like her all the more! Congratulations, Tom, I'm guessing you are definitely gonna grt blown, laid, or both tonight!"

Tom slapped me on the back saying, "I'm definitely hoping you are right about me getting lucky! Nadine has always been sexy looking and very sexually active, but her libido seems to have kicked into overdrive lately. In fact, Nadine's been telling me for months now that she'd like to try having two cocks at once! Who knows, maybe tonight will be her lucky night!"

I returned to the patio to fetch my drink and continue talking with Nadine. Our chairs were on the far opposite side of the patio from the pool in a little sitting area behind the outdoor bar. My cock, which had been semi-hard since the skinny dipping began, was now fully erect! I already thought Nadine was sexy looking but after hearing Tom's comments, my lust for her was definitely peaking. Nadine had changed chairs so I had to reach over her to reach my drink, effectively placing my cock directly in front of her lovely face.

Nadine didn't say anything but I clearly saw her gaze fixed to my now bulging crotch.

I made some small talk with Nadine before asking, "As your host, I have to ask if you are okay with all the nudity and frolicking since your beautiful daughter and her sexy friends are here?"

Nadine smiled and said, "To be honest, I think it's hot and it's making me horny as fuck!"

I smiled and said, "I happen to agree that the flashing and frolicking is hot too. There is something just so liberating about being nude! Whenever I'm here alone at the pool, I'm usually buck naked. And while I'm being honest, I have to say that your honesty and openness about being horny is equally hot! I've admired your sweet ass and jutting tits for years, so the thought of possibly of seeing you go skinny dipping, has got me quite me hard!"

Nadine took a big swig of her drink. After she set her cup down, she reached her hand up to firmly grab my cock through my swim trunks as she purred, "I can definitely see that and I approve!"

Nadine was still grasping my bulge when Tom returned.

Before I could say a word, Tom laughed and said, "Looks like I was right, that tonight might be the night that Nadine gets to fulfill her threesome fantasy!"

Nadine cooed gleefully, "Oh, Tom, really? Oh, thank you baby! Thank you!"

Tom smiled and said he preferred to be the first to fuck Nadine's pussy but everything else was up for grabs so long as she consents.

Not even waiting for my answer, Nadine stripped out of her clothes and then yanked the shorts off Tom and me before climbing onto all fours on top of a lounge chair. Nadine urged us to make it quick, so as not to shock or embarras Tonya's friends!

I found it incredibly hot that Nadine was not actually worried about her daughter, Tonya watching us fuck as much as she was concerned that it might shock or embarrass Tonya's friends!

Tom knelt behind Nadine to lick her pussy before stuffing his stiff cock fully inside her while I enthusiastically fondled Nadine's tits.

Nadine leaned back to meet Tom's thrusts and pointed one long, slender finger towards her gaping mouth signaling she wanted me to put my hard cock there.

I stepped forward and graciously accommodated Nadine's erotic request! I had heard Tom tell me in confidence that Nadine was a gifted cock sucker, and now I was seeing for myself just how right he was!

It took a few moments for the three of us to get in synch, but once we did, things got increasingly more exciting. Tom was railing Nadine hard doggy style and the sounds of her pleasureful moans were fairly well muted thanks to her mouth being wrapped firmly around my thick cock. It was readily apparent that Nadine was enjoying having her multi-cock fantasy come true!

Tom was first to whisper he was going to cum. He drove Nadine hard and fast for a few more thrusts before using his hands on her hips to pull her tight as he blasted his load deep inside her! It appeared his sexy bride had a powerful climax about that same time!

This in turn made my heavy balls begin to boil, so I mentioned I was going to cum soon too. Because this was unplanned, and my first time with Nadine, I was uncertain as to where I should actually cum so I started to pull out.

Nadine whispered a throaty, "No! I want to taste it! Cum on my tongue!"

So, as Nadine opened her sexy mouth wide and thrust out her tongue, I feverishly stroked my cock and proudly pumped multiple powerful jets of hot cum directly towards her flushed face. The first blast hit the corner of her mouth and streaked across her cheek but all the rest went right Nadine's horny mouth!

Nadine looked me in the eye with her beautiful lips tightly shut before proudly opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue to prove she had indeed swallowed my cum. That was extremely hot!

Just as Tom was pulling out and standing-up, he noticed his daughter, Tonya walking towards the bar (note: we were directly behind the bar). Always a good improviser, Tom stripped off his shirt and started walking toward the pool as he said in a loud, clear voice, "What the hell? Everyone else is skinny dipping, we might as well join them!"

As Tonya met up with Tom about halfway to the bar she said, "Well hello, Daddy! Look at you! Glad you are deciding to join the fun!"

Tom, who was already rather drunk, hugged his beautiful daughter and said, "Oh, hello baby! Don't tell me you're done? I was just coming to join you and your friends!"

"I'm just grabbing another drink, Daddy. I'll be back to the pool in a bit!" Tonya said with a giggle.

Tom replied, "Sounds great, baby girl, see you in the pool."

As Tonya reached the bar, I was unsure if she had seen the threesome with her mother, father, and me so, I attempted to greet her nonchalantly as I said, "Well hello there, Miss Tonya! Can I get you anything from the bar while I'm here, sweetie?"

Tonya had a mischievous smile and said, "Well, aren't you a great host! Hmm, I think I'm tired of wine coolers. Have you got anything harder?"

Nadine stifled a laughed as she walked to the front side of the bar and said, "Hello my beautiful daughter! So, you are wanting something harder, huh? Well you've come to the right place. Our gracious host has a number of hard selections to choose from!"

I chuckled as I mentioned that I pride myself on having quite the well-stocked bar.

Nadine stifled another giggle, winked, and said, "So I've seen tonight. We will take two screwdrivers, please, bartender! Oh, and make mine a stiff one."

I told the ladies it would be my pleasure to serve them.

Nadine hugged Tonya again and made small talk about how inviting the pool looked and asked whether she and her friends were having fun?

"I have been having a blast! Looks like you have already had a blast too, Mommy!" Tonya said as she leaned-in to lick a long string of my cum off her cheek!

Nadine and I did a double take as we looked at each other and then back at Tonya.

"Don't worry, I don't think anyone else saw you three back there!" Tonya grinned!

Nadine asked how Tonya could be so sure?

Tonya explained, "Doug was busy fingering my friend Ann while fucking his wife, Candy. My other friend Cary was so hot watching them that she fingered herself to an orgasm and then started making out with me. So, yeah, Mommy, I'm pretty sure I was the only one who got to watch Daddy fuck you while you gave our handsome host a blowjob!"

I replied, "So you did see us, huh, kiddo? And you are not mad?"

Tonya smiled seductively and squeezed my cock as she whispered, "Oh, yes, I saw! And no, I definitely was not mad because you three were really fucking hot!"