Lost my Job, Went into Porno

Story Info
I lost my job so went inro porn movies. Ended up screwing 5.
1.2k words
3.95
9.1k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is 2008 and a huge recession has hit America. I lost my job as a Project Manager, and had no luck finding another one. Thankfully my savings were considerable but would not last forever.

I looked for jobs. Nothing out there. Except for porn star. With the failed economy porn had a huge up tick.

I moved to California where most of the porn was filmed. I found a studio. I am a pretty good looking guy and was hired.

First day. I was asked if I'd ever done this, I said no. They said they would start me slow. I said I needed the mo ey and knew how to fuck, so they started me as a regular.

On the set, I was told to strip. No foreplay in this one I guess. On the set was another guy, huge cock, and two beautiful women, both blonde and huge tits.

We started. The other guy and I expose our cocks. One woman would suck both. We put our cocks in her face and she alternated sucking us off.

Next, the other guy and a blonde started fucking. Other blonde and I watched. He screwed the hell out of her. Pulled out and blew his load in her face.

I was next with other blonde. She started sucking my cock. Other make started fucking her from behind. He blew his load on her back.

The other blonde approached me, said "Fuck my ass". I lubed my cock and shoved it up her asshole. It was so tight. I felt like cumming, and she pulled away from me and started sucking me off. I was close to cumming, she pulled my cock out and started jacking me off. I blew in her face.

We took a break. Blonde I fucked is named Amber. She is from Iowa. Said she was innocent and became unemployed and started this. She loves sex, loves being fucked on the set. Loves anal, likes giving prostate and licking assholes. She said Anal is her favorite. Asked where I was from. Chicago I told her, not too far from her home. She said she would like to see me outside of work, liked to fuck and liked fucking me. I said sure.

Next set I was with Amber again. I started by fucking her, hard. She came. I was told not to cum inside or in mouth, they wanted to see me cum on the girl.

I withdrew. She grabbed my cock and jacked me off. I blew on her tits.

Half hour later I fucked the other blonde. Fucked her tits, then sucked her tits, went down on her pussy. Amber came behind me and put her finger up my ass, gave me a prostate massage. I was about to cum. Both women knealt in front of me. I blew my load onto both faces. Amber licked the cum off of Chelsy's face. "Yummmm... I love eating cum"Amber said.

We were done for the day. I hadn't cum that much in one day in my life.

Amber and I were off the next day. She came over to my apartment. I fixed her a sandwich.

"So, have you recovered " she asked.

"Yes" I said

"Good. I want to have some ass play"

We both got nude. She produced her vibrator. "Shove this up my ass " she commanded.

I lubed it and shoved it up her asshole, turned on the vibrator. She moaned. "Eat my pussy ". I went down on her, licking and sucking. She came, screaming.

Amber came behind me. She started licking my asshole, trying to insert her tongue inside me. I was in heaven. I'd never done ass play. It was great.

I wasn't cumming. She put her finger up my asshole and started prostate, then ate my cock. I was close to cumming.

"Fuck my pussy".

I shoved my cock inside. I slammed into her. A few minutes later she came. I blew my load inside of her, something I'd been wanting to do.

We were off the next day. She came over with Chelsy.

"OK, you are going to do both of us. We both want orgasms" Amber said.

I went down on Chelsy's pussy. Amber started to mastbate.

A few minutes later I shoved my cock into Chelsy. A few minutes later she came.

Next I shoved my cock into Amber's ass. She really liked having her ass penetrated. I slammed into her. Chelsy sucked her tits. Amber came.

"You are something else. I almost never cum being butt fucked. It was great".

Both women approached me. Amber told Chelsy "You don't do much ass fucking. Ass fuck him".

Chelsy started licking my asshole. Amber started sucking my cock. Chelsy then finger fucked my ass. I blew my load in Amber's mouth. "God you taste sweet. I want to eat a lot of your cum" Amber said.

Next day back on the set. Amber and Chelsy went to another set. Barbie, Trixie and Sarah. Barbie blonde and Trixie a red head Sarah a brunette.

No other men on the set. Me and three women.

Barbie liked being eaten out. Trixie and Sarah loved fucking. All three liked eating cock and drinking cum.

So I started with Trixie. Mounted her and fucked the shit out of her. Next Barbie, went down and ate her pussy. Fucked Sarah next.

Sarah took me in her mouth. Trixie licked my asshole. Barbie mastubated. When I was about to blow Sarah picked up a cup and captured my cum in it. They took turns drinking my cum from the cup. Kinky.

I was done for the day. Went over to Amber's apartment. Amber, Chelsy, Sarah, Barbie and Trixie were all there.

"Ever fucked five women at the same time" asked Amber.

"No. Do you think I can"

"Oh yea" said Amber.

Amber started licking my balls. Trixie started eating Amber. Chelsy ate Trixie. And Barbara ate Chelsy. Man, I was blown away.

Amber sucked my cock for a few seconds. "You are going to have to hold your load for a while. It will take time to fuck 5 girls" Amber said.

I mounted Amber. Her hips were elevated by a pillow. Barbara put a vibrator up her ass, Chelsy put one up my ass. Trixie ate out Chelsy.

I pulled our of Amber. Vibrator still up her ass and mine. I fucked Barbara. Sucked her tits. I was getting close to cumming. I pulled out and started to eat Chelsy. She came. I then fucked Trixie. She came.

So, I hadn't cum, and neither had Amber or Barbara.

Amber was my girl. She took my cock in her mouth. She withdrew and said "I want you to blow in my mouth. I want to swallow your cum".

She took my cock in her mouth. Chelsy grabbed the vibrator up my ass and began to pull and thrust. Barbara kissed and kicked my balls. Trixie teased my nipples. Sarah mastubated.

I had never been serviced by four women. It was amazing. I was completely turned on. I withheld as long as I could to enjoy the sensations. Finally I blew my load in Amber's mouth. She swallowed my cum.

I was notified by my former employer that they would re-hire me. Meant I had to leave California and five very sexy women. Amber asked if I made enough to support 2 people. I did. Amber came to Chicago with me.

We found a couple of horny women in Chicago and the party continued.