Helping out a Friend

Story Info
I help a friend discover sex again.
3.6k words
4.22
5.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James262
James262
12 Followers

I work around 40mins from home so it's an easy commute for me each day. Monday to Wednesday I have a ride share with one of the young ladies at work, her name is Bree. The other two days I go solo but miss a passenger to chat with.

My name is Danny, a fifty plus guy, divorced and living in my own home. A regular guy that just seems to blend in everywhere. Medium height and build, starting to go bald up top but I have an above avg thick cock. Length of my cock is only about 5 1/2" so not long by any means but very thick.

Bree, nearly thirty years old with two young children under five. Married to her husband Adam for nearly ten years. She is average height but that's the only thing average about her. I think she is drop dead gorgeous, still carrying a few extra kg from the birth of her kids but an awesome set of long legs. Her breasts would be C cups that suit her nicely. Face, OMG, so pretty and she has the most amazing smile.

We chat about everything with little boundaries on conversations. Most are work related and the bitches she works with. Lately I have been realising from our conversations that her husband Adam is paying less attention to her than she deserves which is a shame. They have been together half her life since school and I suspect things need to change soon with their relationship.

Monday she jumped in the car and was very quiet. I pressed her for some small talk about what they got up to on the weekend and it seems it was just her and the kids as her husband spent the weekend with mates at the golf club. I just did the talking most of the trip to work as she was clearly upset.

On the way home we chatted and she told me about a girlfriend she caught up with at lunch time that was having an affair and that she was having the time of her life. Her lover was fulfilling some aspects her partner was not. Now we talk openly but the way she was describing some of the activities that her girlfriend was having was very open.

"Sounds like a change has really sparked her life up", I replied.

Bree explained how it started as a one off but now they meet up several times a week for sex, and that it's really good.

A car braked suddenly in front of me making me jump on the brake to avoid a rear end crash and the conversation switched to this for the next few minutes.

Without warning Bree said "Maybe I need follow her and do the same".

"Your girlfriend ", I asked?

I saw Bree nod in affirmation and I have to admit I was a little taken back as I never expected Bree to be unfaithful as she has always been in love with Adam since they were school kids.

Bree stared out the side window and was obviously in deep thought as we drove the last few miles home.

"See you tomorrow", I said as she got out of the car.

"Yes my turn to drive tomorrow", she replied and walked up her driveway.

Her mum and dog greeted her at the door and I waved by to everyone as I reversed back out onto the road and drove off. Her mum looks after the kids a few days a week and the other work day they are in day care.

I got home and grabbed a beer from the fridge and started preparing dinner. My mind kept going back to what Bree said about potentially having an affair. I was in lust of her but she was also a great friend so I could never jeopardise that friendship so I knew it was never going to be me she had an affair with if she ever did.

The next few days of travel that week were uneventful with random chatter.

The following week on the Wednesday as I drove us home Bree again gave me details on her girlfriend as they had caught up again for lunch that day.

I couldn't help myself and before I knew it my mouth opened and said "I think any guy would jump at the chance to have an affair with you".

A few seconds went by before Bree replied with"Pardon"?

Damn I thought, how do I back out of that remark now. I didn't have to wait long to think about it before Bree spoke again.

"Are you saying you would be interested in an ugly thing like me"?

"C'mon Bree, you are underselling yourself, I think you are hot as hell".

No words were spoken for the next few miles. Have I upset her? Will she forgive me? These are the thoughts going through my mind whilst being to scared to speak of it.

Bree broke the silence with "I don't feel attractive anymore, I think I am most to blame for our relationship flattening".

"Nah, Adam is to blame not you Bree, everyone knows how attractive you are, you just need to remember that", I said.

We drove for another few miles before Bree spoke again.

"I can't believe I am saying this but what are you up to on Friday"?

"Actually I have a fair bit of work on but I do have some flexi time up my sleeve. I guess I could take the day off though if there was a good reason".

Bree was shifting around in her seat as I drove and a few seconds later a pair of red panties hung before my eyes.

I looked across at Bree who with a wicked smile said "Here is a reason"!

I nearly hit a guide post and had to swerve back into the traffic lane in response. I reached up and took them from her outstretched arm and held them to my nose.

"Um...I guess I could drop by", I said.

Bree smiled as we rounded the corner into her street and I pulled into her driveway.

"See you at 10am, you can keep those", she said as she got out of the car.

I just watched her walk up to her door, she turned waved and entered the house.

A few minutes later I'm in my driveway. Bree's panties pressed to my nose and an erection you wouldn't believe.

I rushed in side, dropped my pants and had a glorious wank at what just occurred. I couldn't believe she had done that and what might be to come.

Friday took forever to arrive and at 10am as promised, I pulled into the driveway. I walked up the path and rang the doorbell. Bree greeted me with a hug and her amazing smile before inviting me inside.

Bree was wearing a nice button up floral dress to just above the knees and showed an ample amount of cleavage. Gosh she looked nice, her old man must be insane to not be keeping this happy.

"Sit down if you like, I have just put the kettle on", Bree said and pointed at the sofa in the living area.

As I sat down I offered an out to Bree and suggested we didn't need to do anything either of us might regret and ruin a great friendship.

"No regrets from me, I really want this if you do", she responded.

I nodded then whilst she fussed around in the kitchen I made myself comfy on the sofa.

Bree came over and sat next to me and our eyes just locked together. A look of lust and an element of fear was on her face. I reached over and put my hand on her knee and smiled.

"Relax, you are so beautiful you know", I said.

She touched the back of my hand before holding it tight. I began to slide it up her thigh and under the hem of her dress.

Her breathing quickened in response.

I leant forward a little and could feel her breath on my face, I continued until my lips kissed her cheek. Her head turned so her lips met mine and we shared our first kiss.

I felt her tongue touch mine ever so gently as her hand cradled the rear of my head to hold me to her.

My hand continued higher until I reached her panties. I moved my hand to the right so I could feel her mound. Her panties were quite damp.

As we continued kiss my hand continued to explore her dampness and muffled groans came from Bree.

"Don't stop...please...", Bree groaned in my ear.

Her legs gave way and parted to allow access to her panty covered pussy. It was time to show this young lady some love and passion that she has been dearly missing.

My fingers rubbed up and down her wet soft pussy through her underwear as Bree continued her groans.

I got up and dropped to my knees on the floor and I lifted her dress to expose some bright pink lacy underwear. My hands went to each side of her waist and tugged at her panties sliding them over her hips and down along her thighs. Her butt lifted marginally to assist them to slide free.

I slid them off her beautiful legs and brought them up to my face and savouring her scent.

Siting back she began to unbutton the dress until she could open it fully.

I released the panties from my face and smiled as I took in the sight of her amazing breasts snuggled nicely into her pink lacy bra. The lacy material patterns covered some rather pointed nipples that were trying to break free from their confines.

"Wow, you are simply stunning Bree, I am going to give you a day to remember for some time", I said as I gently rubbed my hands again up along her thighs.

Bree responded by cupping her breasts with her hands and rubbing them over her nipples.

I leant forward and gently kissed the inside of her thigh, repeating these kisses until my face reached her crotch. The scent emitted from her pussy was wonderful and a deep inhale sucked an amount in to savour.

My hands now cradled Bree's that were still working her breasts. She allowed her hands to release so my hands could take their place. My nose now pressed into her wetness and my tongue darted out to taste her.

"Ahh... Uhm... Uh... hell y-yes Danny, don't stop", Bree groaned as my tongue toyed with her pussy and my hands caressed her prominent nipples.

She tasted so good, and I lapped up her slowly releasing juices.

Her lower body was coming to life and gently thrusting up and forward to meet my tongue which was exploring her inner folds.

I used a my thumb and index fingers to simultaneously tweak each nipple as Bree writhed in response.

Bree lifted her knees up now so her heels sat against buttocks and allowed full access to her pussy which my tongue continued to play with and stimulate.

"Hnnghnngg... Fucck... Ahhhh...", Groaned Bree.

A small release of fluid dribbled from her pussy and her hands grasped my shoulders. A shudder followed from her as she continued to ejaculate onto my tongue.

I lapped as fast as I could whilst her liquids flowed. Her crotch pushed forward strongly to make sure my tongues contact was maintained with her pussy.

When her gyrating spasms subsided I took a quick breather to gather myself. Bree's hand released from my shoulder and grasped the back of my head pressing it back into her crotch.

She shuddered and moaned again but this time much more vigorously.

I let go of her nipples so that I could reach behind her and unclasped her bra. I bit of a fumble with the clips until the tension released.

Bree's hand on my head released as she came down from her orgasm and allowed me to sit back for a moment.

I took in the sight of her beauty. Heels pressed against her buttocks, knees spread, pink glistening pussy lips and a small trimmed triangular patch of hair sat above her pussy. Dress hanging off her shoulders, bra loosely hanging below her C cup breasts with her very pointed nipples poking out above her bra.

A thing of beauty I thought to myself.

"Stand up please Danny", Bree asked.

I got up to my feet as Bree put her feet down, leaned forward and gently squeezed the crotch of my shorts. My cock was super hard and the expression on Bree's face was enough to see she could feel something thick and solid down there.

Bree grasped my shorts by the waist and in one go pulled them and my underwear down in one go. My rock hard cock bounced up in response.

Bree let out a "Wow" as she stared at my thick and very hard cock.

"Not bad for a fifty plus year old is it", I chuckled.

"Damn, biggest thing I have ever seen", Bree said followed by a gasp.

Her hand reached out and felt it's hardness, her fingers only got about three quarters of the way around it and her jaw dropped. She placed her other hand on it and began a slow movement up and down its length. Her hand slipped over the knob and grabbed some precum which she used for lube.

A few more tugs along my cock and then she leaned forward to kiss my knob. She licked along the side a few times before pushing her lips onto the head.

I felt her mouth stretch open to allow it to enter. Bree got about two inches in before she paused, pulled back then took it almost all the way in in one go. The wet warmth of her mouth was amazing. She retreated again before repeating and taking me all the way in.

Bree released my cock from her mouth and said "You are fucking huge... and tasty".

She leaned forward again to take me in again whilst using her hands in conjunction with her mouth to give me a full service. Her head bobbed back and forth in perfect unison with her hands giving me the ultimate sensation. It had been a few months since my last sexual encounter so this was much needed.

Bree then stopped, stood up and shrugged her shoulders to allow the dress and bra fall free before grabbing me by my cock and led me to the bathroom.

The bathroom was very large with a big corner spa where some candles burned around the outer edge. Bree had gone to some trouble to prepare this I thought. She walked over and pressed some buttons on the side of the tub and some more steaming hot water flowed and bubbles began to rise all over the tub.

Climbing in she offered me her hand as an invitation that I willfully accepted. I climbed in and sat down in the warm bubbly water. Bree then squatted over me and put her arms around my neck and we kissed some more. I reached up and fondled her breasts, cupping them gently and feeling their weight.

After a minute we broke off the kiss and my lips went to one of her breasts whilst I continued to fondle them both. My tongue flicked around the nipple and a moan escaped her mouth.

Bree's head swung back as she enjoyed my action on her breasts. My cock was nestled against her pussy and was just aching to get in there. Not yet I said to myself, this young lady needs some more loving first.

I released my mouth from her breast and asked her to sit on the other side of the tub. She did and I slid over and kissed her some more as my hand found her pussy. I inserted a couple of fingers into her pussy whilst my other hand rekindled the love with her breast.

Bree reached out to make contact with my cock and gently rub it along its length as we continued to kiss and explore each others mouth with our tongues.

With two fingers in her pussy my thumb stretched out and pushed against her butt hole. I heard a small gasp escape her as we kissed. I gently applied some pressure and my thumb slid in to the first knuckle. She gasped again then began to shake and convulse in an orgasmic response.

I kept my lips pressed to hers and my tongue foraging inside her mouth then she bit my tongue by accident. I pulled back momentarily in surprise and she tried uttering an apology but it was muffled by her groaning orgasm.

Once she had finished bucking I withdrew my hand and slid over to the other side of the tub. I grabbed my cock and gave it a couple of tugs then with my index finger I beckoned her over.

Bree slid over and pressed her breasts against my chest as I felt her hand join mine on my cock. She inched further forward until I could feel her pussy nudge against my cock. Our eyes were locked on each other as I felt her direct my knob to her opening. She paused smiled and pushed her hips forward a little so I could enter her. She slowly adjusted to my girth and I felt her pussy stretch over my cock.

Well she has had two kids I thought, this should be a piece of cake. Her facial expressions said otherwise.

She continued to gyrate her hips back and forward until I was all the way inside. Each movement took me a little further inside.

Damn she was tight.

She grabbed the edge of the tub on each side of me and used it to assist her thrusts. After a few minutes I thought she would begin to loosen up but her muscles were being challenged. It was a little painful in hindsight but the sensation was awesome.

Can I fuck your tits please", I asked?

"You sure can babe", Bree replied before she slid down and wrapped her C cups around my cock. She held her breasts each side and shook them up and down my length. Every now and then she would stick her tongue out to meet my cock head as it poked through the top of her cleavage.

"Is this working babe, you having fun", she asked?

"Oh yeah, it's fucking great", was my response.

A few minutes went by and it was time for a new position.

"Let's switch around a bit. Get on your knees and hold the side of the tub so I can enter you from behind", I said whilst gesturing with my hand.

I pressed my cock against her opening and slid all the way in. I tried to build a rhythm of fucking Bree from behind but was struggling to keep grip with my feet in the slippery tub base so I made the decision this wasn't working.

"Let's get in the shower", I suggested as I looked at the double shower Bree had.

Bree agreed that doggy style wasn't working in the tub so we got out and cranked the shower on. It was tile on the main wall side with a glass panel opposite allowing entry from either end. I directed Bree to face the wall and I lifted her right leg up so I could enter he easily. I supported her weight as I thrust away.

Her pussy stretched over my clock was sensational and incredibly tight. The way she was able to use her internal muscles to keep a solid grip was astounding. In this position I was able to reach around and strum her clit as I thrust away. It soon had a response from Bree who was soon orgasming again and when that subsided she dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth again.

She sucked my rock hard cock for a minute max before I announced I was about to cum. Bree didn't break stride and continued to suck me until she heard me start to really moan and my cock to twitch. She withdrew my cock from her warm mouth and jerked it a couple times until my first spurt hit her breasts. The second one hit her on the chin and the subsequent bursts hit her belly.

I was spent, legs shaking, trying to not fall over.

Bree stood up and we hugged and kissed some more before returning to the tub to lay in each others arms.

"Do you and Adam use this tub much, it's a good size", I said.

"Unfortunately not anymore, I don't think we have had sex for a few months and possibly a year since in here", Bree despondently replied.

"Fuck, what's wrong with him. Do you think you got together too young"?

Bree thought for a moment before replying "I don't know anymore, he just doesn't seem interested in me".

"Well he has rocks in his head", was all I could respond with.

We lay together in the tub talking like best friends do for another hour before we got out.

Bree had to pick the kids up soon and then Adam would be home a little later so it was time for me to go.

Before I left I suggested that it might help their relationship if they talked about everything and if needed I am happy to help her cuckold him so he can see what he has and what others would love to have.

"Gee, I'm not sure about that but hey it's something to consider" Bree said as I kissed her and left.

James262
James262
12 Followers