Helping Out Nursing Students

Story Info
My girlfriend and her roommate need a patient to practice on.
1.7k words
3.89
13.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctorwes
doctorwes
133 Followers

My girlfriend Abby is a third-year nursing student at a major university. She lives in an off-campus apartment with two other girls, Barb and Carla. While Barb is a biology major, Carla, like Abby, is also a nursing student. While I attend a different university where I am majoring in engineering, Abby is only a couple of hours away meaning that I get to spend most weekends with her.

The first few weeks of the academic year went really well. On Friday afternoons I would drive to Abby's campus where we would spend the weekend together, but the best part was having sex on most Friday and Saturday nights. Barb and Carla really treated me like a brother and we all got along great. They didn't seem to mind having a guy around and wouldn't think twice about walking down the hall between their rooms and the bathroom in just bra and panties, or on occasion even less.

The first semester was a good time as we really enjoyed one another's company on the weekends. However, nursing students have other issues and one in particular has to do with the practical aspects of what they are studying. Being the only male, or should I say male with whom they are comfortable, Abby and Carla would frequently use me as their patient. The first occasion happened in January when they needed to use a stethoscope to listen to heartbeats and lung functioning. Sure, they could have used one another, but as long as I was nearby why not have some fun. That went OK as they did the homework assignment using a sphygmomanometer to check my blood pressure. No big deal here either until Carla wondered whether my seeing Abby topless would have any effect. Abby was highly amused by all this and shortly thereafter took off her shirt and bra as Carla took the measurement—and, yes, the blood pressure as well as heartbeat both did increase somewhat. I think Abby was pleased that the sight of her boobs got me excited, but nevertheless I was happy that Carla didn't want Abby totally naked, but just to determine that my feelings for Abby were genuine, Abby had Carla take off her shirt and bra. My heartbeat and blood pressure were not as high as when I saw Abby—whew! Good thing, too!

Some weeks later the girls had an assignment concerning temperature. They had to compare the electronic forehead scanner with the traditional oral and, yes, the rectal thermometers. Two out of three wasn't bad, but then I had to succumb to getting my temperature taken in my butt. There was some discussion of who would perform it, but they did agree that since Abby was my girlfriend that she should do the honors. For the most part it was a professional experience. Abby put on a pair of latex gloves, lubed my anus, and inserted the thermometer. To say that this occurred without some joking about my butt would be too much of a stretch.

I'm not sure why the focus was always on my butt, but it might be because the girls took more than a little pleasure in teasing me—in all honesty my butt isn't that big and Abby thinks it's just plain cute. The next exam was a prostate one, but now it wasn't which girl was going to be doing what, but for the purposes of their homework assignment, both had to do the exam.

Now I had never had one of these done before and when they explained what they were going to do I had to have turned multiple shades of red. Again, it was the latex gloves and both Abby and Carla teased me by showing the length of their index fingers. Fortunately, neither had long fingernails. Abby went first and well lubricated her finger before inserting it in my butt. She had to wiggle it around to find my prostate, but when she did, I immediately got a firm erection, which neither girl failed to notice.

"Oh, wow. Look what that does!" said Carla. "I like it better than when it's limp."

"Yeah, so do I, but now that I've succeeded in being able to find his prostate it's your turn."

Carla then tried it. Again, it was lubrication and insertion of her finger. Like Abby she had to wiggle it around to find the right spot and the two had an ongoing discussion as to how to find what they were looking for and what it should feel like.

"I never in a million years thought that I would ever be fingering my roommate's boyfriend's ass," she said giggling all the while.

"So long as you don't really like doing it that much," replied Abby.

"Hey, are you forgetting that I am not enjoying this all that much," I chimed in.

"Really?" asked Carla. "Then how come you have a huge erection when I do it?"

"It's involuntary."

"Sure, you just like women playing with you," Carla replied as she withdrew her finger and proceeded to peel off the glove.

"Generally speaking, I think I do," I admitted with a dirty grin.

The invasiveness of the weekend homework assignments seemed to increase over time. Moreover, I was still the patient, no, let me say victim, of choice. Towards the end of the semester came the crowning touch and I was glad that the girls would have to be studying for exams instead of looking for me to be the guinea pig yet one more time. But there came the occasion when they each had to give an enema. Yes, you just read that right—the original plan was that I would get two enemas: one from Abby and then one from Carla. It certainly wasn't going to be my favorite experience as the subject of two nursing students.

The girls were a bit cagey about breaking the news to me. It was a Friday evening, Abby, Barb, and Carla all had arrived home, and I had made my usual huge pitcher of pina coladas. We weren't anywhere near sloshed, but the alcohol had made us all much more, should I say, comfortable. I was the one who brought it up, at least thinking that it was a joking matter.

"And what do my two favorite nursing students have for homework assignments this weekend?" I asked.

"Good question," began Abby. "Carla and I are each going to have to give you an enema."

"A what?"

"You know, an enema. We're going to shoot some volume warm soapy water up your butt to make you have a huge bowel movement."

"No way!" I replied. "Why does it have to be me?"

"For one, you have been such a good sport all semester. Plus, we know that you won't hold anything against us no matter how private or for that matter, gross, that it just happens to be."

"So, no good deed goes unpunished? Is that what I'm hearing?"

"No, that is not it at all. We just like having a male patient. Let me rephrase that, we just like having YOU as our male patient," Carla replied just about going into hysteria that was of course at my expense.

As this conversation continued, I looked over at Barb who had decided to stay totally out of it and not wanting to get involved. So, I said, "Why is it always me? What don't you use Barb as a patient sometimes?"

"Well, we just might. Each of us has to administer an enema so one of us could give it to Barb and the other one to you."

At this Barb replied, "I really don't like the sound of this. I had a couple of enemas growing up and didn't like the experience all that well."

"But we really can't go giving Wes two enemas. Come on, Barb, you can help us out, can't you?"

"I suppose so. Besides it's just one of those little squeeze bottles."

"Well, not exactly," replied Carla.

"Huh? What do you mean by not exactly?" asked Barb.

"No, the assignment says that it's going to have to be a bag containing two quarts of a warm soapy solution."

"You're kidding?" chorused Barb and me.

"No, that's what our assignment is. We even bought a bag on the way home from campus," replied Abby pulling a box out of her knapsack.

"If you two are going to be nurses, don't you think it's a better idea if you gave each other an enema so you know what your future patients will be experiencing?" asked Barb thinking this through in the most rational manner. Moreover, it was solution that sounded really good to me.

Carla looked at Abby, "Hmmm, Barb does have a point. I hate to admit it, but I think maybe that's what we should do."

"OK, so when do you want to do this?"

"There is no time like the present. I'll see you in the bathroom in five minutes."

After Abby and Carla were gone, I looked to Barb and said, "I can't thank you enough for that great idea. I've been on the receiving end of too many of their homework procedures all semester."

Barb looked over to me, "Trust me. You weren't the only one. There are certain things that nurses happen to want to do to females, too. Let's just leave it at that."

"You want another pina colata?" I said holding up the pitcher.

"I thought you'd never ask," she replied. I poured us each a second drink and then we toasted the fact that we had both dodged being patients for the two budding RNs.

Or so we thought because we had no sooner drained the second drinks when Carla and Abby came back downstairs.

"Well?" Barb and I chorused.

"Well! We gave each other enema and it went really well. I had never had one before and it is amazing what they make you do. I've never had to make so much poop in all my life," explained Carla.

"Oh my!" I thought of Carla with a tube first up her naked butt, but then having to sit on the toilet as the enema flushed her out.

"No, really. These things work like awesome and are plain incredible."

"Yeah, so?"

"So we came down to say that you have to come upstairs to the bathroom and we can give you each one to show how good they work."

"No, we'll just take your word for it," replied Barb.

"Oh, come on. It isn't all that bad. You'll see."

"No, thanks. I think Barb and I will just have to have another pina colada," I said picking up the pitcher and pouring another round.


doctorwes
doctorwes
133 Followers