Helping the New Neighbor Ch. 05

Story Info
Chuck gets a little Pussi.
3.1k words
4.67
5.7k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pussi
Pussi
71 Followers

Chuck pulled his pants up, and said, "Fuck, I need a cigar after that!"

"Go get one." I said, stirring my drink. "I'll meet you outside."

He went back to his place, and I sat down with my drink. He came back out, sat down beside me, and lit his cigar. He sat there silently puffing away, then took a pull of his beer. "That was fucking hot!" I said, putting my hand on his leg. "I came so good!"

"Yeah, I did too." He replied softly. "I have to admit, it was hot watching you cum."

"Yeah, I was really turned on doing it while you watched. I always love that. And I really liked you playing with my nipple. That always makes me cum really good."

"I didn't even know that was a thing." He admitted. "Guess I've never thought about guys' nipples."

"Oh, it's definitely a thing!"

"I guess. I've never tried it."

"Hmmmm well maybe next time I'll play with yours, and see if you like it."

"Ok." He said, sounding a little unsure of that. He puffed on his cigar. "So, um, was that your boyfriend that picked you up last night?"

"Jason? Oh, no! He's just a friend."

"But you guys, um, have sex though right?"

"Oh yeah we do." I giggled. "He fucks me like I'm his whore! But he's not my boyfriend. I'm not into all that. I'm way too slutty to be committed to someone."

"Damn!" He said, turning a little red. "Sorry, I'm still getting used to someone calling themselves a whore, slut and cocksucker."

"Well, I do have a filthy mouth! But you seem to like it."

"I do like it." He chuckled, then puffed on his cigar. "Ok, well, I was a little worried he would catch me staring, and think something was up."

"Fuck, he wouldn't care. In fact, if he caught you staring he would like it, and probably ask you to join us."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah. He loves sharing his bottom bois with other men."

"Damn!" He replied. "And you're ok with that?"

"Fuck yes!"

"Wow!" He said, shaking his head and chuckling again. "Sorry, I don't mean to be nosey. I was just wondering."

"No need to be sorry." I said, sipping my drink. "I did notice you staring. I liked it."

"Yeah, um, you looked pretty hot." He said softly, turning a little red.

"Pretty hot? Honey, I looked fierce!"

"I have no idea what that means." He laughed. Then he sat there puffing his cigar, and thinking. "Well, you did look sexy. Fuck, that feels weird to say."

"Why does it feel weird?"

"Oh, you know, I can't say that I've ever told another guy that he looked hot before."

"Well, I'm not exactly a manly man, Chuck."

"Yeah, I know."

"I was wearing fishnet stockings and booty shorts. I wiggle my ass when I walk. I shave my body, paint my nails and wear make-up. I act pretty girly. If you think I look hot, it's because I am feminine. Relax, Chuck, you're not attracted to men. You're still straight."

"Oh, thanks!" He replied, laughing. "Yeah, I know. It just still seems a bit weird."

"I know it does." I said reassuringly. "And that's ok. But you shouldn't feel weird or guilty about anything. We're just having fun, and doing what feels good. There's no need to even label anything. Trust me Chuck, you're definitely not the first straight guy to get head from a sissy like myself."

"Yeah, I know." He said, taking another drink. "So, can I ask you something?"

"You can ask me anything."

"Well, um, so, what, uh, made you be like this? Have you always been this way?"

"Be like what? Femme acting?"

"Uh, yeah. Um, I hope I didn't offend you or anything. I'm not trying to be nosy. I was just curious. Uh, I've never met anyone like you before, and, well, uh, I've just kind of wondered why some guys, uh, act like girls."

"Oh, you probably can't offend me Chuck. So don't ever worry about that. I walk around looking like I do with my wild hair, nails, and tattoos, so I've probably heard it all. I've got thick skin.

"I've always been this way. Even when I was younger I was really girly acting. I didn't like the stuff that boys liked, I wanted to look pretty. Then when I got a little older, I realized that I liked guys. I knew that guys liked girls, so I began acting a little more femme. I was into emo fashion, you know, tight black clothes, long hair and that stuff, and it made me look feminine. After a while, I met a guy who basically treated me like his girlfriend, and I really liked it. I started wearing stuff like stockings and lingerie for him, and it really turned me on. I loved the way he looked at me when I was dressed sexy. After that, I kept meeting guys who liked that I was feminine, submissive and they liked me to dress for them. I really got into it. It felt natural to me. Like I said before, I'm not trans, I've never wanted to be a woman, but I do love feeling girly and sexy.

"So, I learned how to do make-up, and got into drag. I really liked that. It felt good being sexy and glamorous on a stage like a star. I also got into some really wild sex, BDSM and kinky stuff, and learned that I really don't have any inhibitions.

"I'm also just still into punk and alternative music, and love the fashion that goes with it. I like looking a bit outlandish, and I hate when I have to tone it down, and try to be normal and masculine."

"You can tone it down?" He laughed.

"Well, no, not really." I said, giggling. "I mean, I always have wild hair, and of course I can't hide my ink and piercings. But I do work for tips, so, I try to dress more like a man, and not be so swishy. Lots of people don't like that. Now I really don't give a fuck if they like it or not, unless I need their money."

"Yeah, some people are assholes." He said. "Like my brother."

"Oh, he's not an asshole. I mean, I do look like a freak, and I act like a queen. Some people just don't understand that. And that's ok. I kind of like shocking people honestly. I don't care as long as they don't get violent."

"Does anyone get violent?"

"Occasionally. Not so much anymore. I did get beat up pretty good years ago. But I learned some martial arts techniques so I can usually defend myself pretty easily now."

"Oh, you know Karate?" He asked, looking surprised.

"A little." I giggled. "And some other stuff. I like it, and it's a great way to stay in shape. I may look and act like a sissy, but I don't take any shit!"

"That's awesome." He laughed. "So, you like kinky sex?"

"Oh, fuck yeah. The wilder the better."

"It looks hot." He said. "I've never tried anything kinky. My ex definitely wasn't into that. But I like watching it."

"It's very hot. So, what turns you on about it?"

"Um, well, I uh, kind of like when a guy ties a girl up, and um, that kind of stuff." He said, sounding a little embarrassed. "I've always wanted to try something like that."

"Mmmmmmmm, I love being tied up and helpless while someone has their way with me."

"Really?"

"Oh, yeah. Definitely. I love when someone makes me their sex slave." I said. "It's so fucking hot."

"Damn!" He said, turning a little red. "Yeah, uh, I've kind of thought about that kind of stuff."

"Nice!" I replied, fantasizing about Chuck tying me up and ravishing me. His phone rang, snapping me out of my fantasy.

"Shit, I have to take this." He said, picking up his phone.

"No problem!" I said with a smile. He answered his phone, and went inside. I finished my drink, then went in and took a nap.

I didn't wake up til around ten, and I had several texts from Jason, and some other friends wanting me to come out to a club. I definitely didn't feel up to that. I replied that I was in for the night, and went into the living room, thinking about watching a movie. But when I saw Chuck sitting in his usual spot, wearing nothing but his shorts, I changed my mind. I took a quick shower, then went into my bedroom, and put on a pair of black stockings, a lacy black thong, a garter belt, and a silky black and pink corset. Then I put on a pair of ankle high pink boots, with stiletto heels. I teased up my hair, then started to walk to my door, but stopped, went back to my bedroom, and pulled my thick, black leather collar out of my toy drawer, and clipped the gold chain to the ring. Then I dug out my leather cuffs, and wrapped them tightly around my wrists, leaving the clip unhooked. Tonight, I wanted to show Chuck how pleasurable owning a sissy sex slave could be. Then I went back to the living room, and opened the door. "Hey." I said in my best seductive voice.

"What's up." Chuck replied, then looked over and saw me. His jaw dropped.

"I'm all yours, if you want me." I whispered, holding the chain out to him.

"Fuck!" He said, then looked around nervously.

"I hope this isn't too weird for you."

"Uh, no, no, it's not weird at all." He replied, looking me over. "Fuck!"

"Well, I'm all yours Daddy!" I moaned, making a pouty face. He grinned then stood up and followed me inside. "Sit down." I instructed, then I turned on some R&B music. He sat down on the couch, grinning away, and I started dancing slowly. "So, do you like this?" I asked, looking into his eyes.

"Fuck yes!"

"Good." I purred, turning around and wiggling my ass for him. I danced a little more, then sat down on his lap, and ground my butt on his crotch. "Well, Daddy, what do you want to do with me? I'm all yours tonight. You own me."

"Shit!" He whispered, his breathing heavy. I stood up, turned around and then got on my knees in front of him. He looked down at me, with lust in his eyes and a smile on his face.

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked, looking up at him with bedroom eyes. I put the leash in his hand. "There you go. I'm all yours now. You now own a sissy faggot, who will do anything to please you. And by anything, I mean anything. You can treat me like they treat the girls in those videos."

He just sat there, smiling, but unsure of what to do next. "May I suck your cock sir?"

"Uh, yeah." He said, with his goofy smile. I pulled his shorts off, and licked the shaft of his cock, which was fully erect. "Fffucck!" He groaned, as I slowly worked it down my throat. "Fuck that feels so good."

"Oh, Daddy, I love sucking your massive cock!" I whispered, after coming up for a breath. "It's so big!" I went down on him again, and he put his hand on the back of my head.

"Oh yeah, suck my dick." He whispered in a tone that made me go a little crazy. I took him slow and deep, getting his meat all wet. "Yeah, just like that." He groaned, gripping the back of my head tightly. He pushed me down, and made me take it all. When he let me back up, I went down and sucked on his balls. "Oh yeah!" He said, pulling my hair. "Fuck, I love when you do that." I reached up and gently rubbed one of his nipples, and his moans indicated that he did like that. I went back down on his dick, and resumed sucking him slowly.

"So, how do you like owning a submissive sissy?" I asked, running my tongue around on his swollen purple head.

"Oh, I think I like it quite a bit!" He said, grinning.

"I thought you might!" I replied, then sucked him a little more. "Want to get a little nastier?"

"Uh, ok."

I stood up, and took his hand, then led him to the bedroom. "Cuff my hands behind my back." I instructed. He grinned, then snapped my cuffs together. "Yeah, fuck Daddy, I'm so turned on now. I'm all helpless, and you can do anything you want to me."

"Fuck!" Was all he could manage to say.

I smiled, then laid down on the bed. "Fuck my mouth sir. Please!" I begged. He grinned, then climbed onto the bed, put his cock in my mouth, and rammed it down my throat.

"Fuck, this is so fucking hot!" He groaned, ramming his cock down my throat while I lay on my side, cuffed and helpless. He shoved it deep, making me choke and squirm around, but he kept doing it, sliding his thick, throbbing cock in and out of my mouth. Then, I felt his big rough hand squeeze my ass. I moaned, with his cock deep down my throat. He gripped it a little harder, and then held my head, while he continued fucking my throat. He wasn't so shy now, and he seemed to be enjoying having a helpless, submissive sissy to use.

"Shit!" I gasped, when he finally let me catch my breath. "Oh, fuck Daddy, this is so fucking hot!"

"Oh yeah it is!" He agreed. "Damn, I'm about to cum already."

I moved my head back to his dick, and sucked on it a little more. Then, I looked up at him, and said, "Do you want to fuck me?"

"Uh, do you want me to?"

"Chuck, there's nothing I want more right now, than for you to fuck me. Shove that big dick up my ass, and make me your bitch, Daddy!" I begged, still cuffed and helpless with his wet cock in my face.

"Shit, yeah, ok." He said.

"Would you mind uncuffing me for a minute?" I asked. He reached behind me, and un-clipped my cuffs. I got up, and grabbed my lube.

"Um, do I need to use a condom?" He asked nervously.

"You don't have to. I might be a slut, but I am on PREP, and I test every month. But you can if you want. Whatever makes you comfortable."

"Oh, um, I don't really like them."

"Well, then we won't use one." I said, squirting some lube on my hand, and rubbing it on his cock. After getting him ready, I layed back down on my stomach, and stuck my ass up in the air, then slipped two wet finger into my hole. "My pussy is all wet and ready for you Daddy. Take me and make me your bitch!" I pleaded.

"Fuck, yeah, ok." He said, getting behind me. I felt the wet tip of his cock touch my hole.

"Just shove it in." I said with my face down on my bedspread. He pushed his cock against me. Jason had destroyed my hole the night before, so my wet pussy opened up for him, and he slid into me. "Oh, fuck yes!" I squealed, feeling his thickness fill me. "Damn, Daddy, that feels so good!"

"Fuck, that's tight!" I heard him say. "Damn, that feels amazing."

"Oh God, fuck me hard!" I moaned, bucking my ass against him. "Fuck me like they fuck the porn sluts!" He started thrusting, and I kept bucking against him, meeting him halfway. Then he spanked me, not too hard, but making my ass sting nicely. "Fuck yes Daddy!" I screamed. "Yeah, slap my ass and show me who's boss! Make me your bitch!" He spanked me again, this time a little harder. "Oh, fuck yes!" I cried, reaching down and grabbing the front of my panties, and edging myself. His thick cock rubbed me just right, so I barely touched myself, knowing much more would make me explode. Chuck held nothing back, and pounded my pussy like I was a cheap whore. His breathing got heavier, and he went a little faster, spanking me again. Thay was all it took, and I started quivering, then exploded, drenching my panties and screaming with pleasure. His thrusts became even harder, and his fingernails dug into my hips.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" He grunted.

"Oh yeah, Daddy, breed my pussy!" I screamed.

"Oh yeah, oh fuck!" He groaned. I felt him tense up, then felt him fill.my hole with his hot, sticky cum. "Damn!" He grunted, then pulled out quickly. I remained in position, feeling his cum drip onto my taint, then fell down onto my stomach, and rolled onto my side so I could see him.

"Fuck, that was amazing." He said, plopping down on the bed, trying to catch his breath. shoulders heaving.

"Oh, did you like that?" I asked, in a teasing tone.

"Shit." He said, then started laughing. "Yeah, you could say that."

"I thought you might." I said, smiling. "I'm told I have a hot pussy!"

"Well, you were told right." He replied. "Shit, um, yeah, that was fucking unreal. Damn. I'm not sure that I have ever came like that."

I smiled, feeling his sticky cum around my hole and between my ass cheeks. "Yeah, you filled me up pretty good!" I said, admiring the stud that had just ravished me. "I love it."

"Damn, you are so fucking hot. The lingerie, the leash, the cuffs. Fuck. It got me so hard. I really liked it."

"Mmmmmm so did I." I replied. "You fucked me so good!"

He sat there grinning, and finally catching his breath. "I'm ready for a drink." He said finally, with a goofy grin.

"That sounds wonderful." I said. "Want to go outside?"

"Yeah, sure. I'd love a smoke to."

"Ok, Daddy!" I giggled. "Let me clean up and I'll meet you out there."

He got up, and I took off my cuffs, collar, stockings and wet sticky panties, and slipped on a pair of shorts. I didn't clean up my ass though, I wanted to enjoy that messy, just been fucked feeling as long as I could. I went outside, and found him puffing a cigar. I sat down beside him, took a big drink, and put my hand on his hairy thigh.

"So you know, now that you've bred me, that makes me yours, and you can do whatever you want to me, whenever you want."

"Oh yeah?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Ooooohhh yeah." I replied, giggling. "Of course, you could've anyway."

"Nice!" He said, puffing his cigar, looking deep in thought.

Pussi
Pussi
71 Followers