Henri Towns Artist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Peter completed the call with Henri, Peter went online to figure out what Henri was worth. When he found Henri's bio. "Oh, my lord, his worth is three hundred and seventy-billion dollars conservatively it stated. If I could land this, I would get a big raise." He thought.

Peter went home in a daze. Janice just came home from the gym. "Peter, you look like you've seen a ghost, want to talk about it?"

"Yes, but not here let's go to Zucchini's, my treat."

"Okay, but I want to shower first as I just got back from the gym." Janice said as she stripped out of her clothes to go to their bedroom.

Peter followed her and picked up her garments as he went. He went into their bath and watched his wife shower. "She is a beautiful woman, but so shy. How can I get her to be more outgoing" He thought 'which means how can he get her to be nude in front of other people'.

Janice exited the shower and saw her husband look intently at her. "What's the matter? It looks like you're staring right through me!"

"You're so beautiful naked, it's a shame to cover your beautiful body." Her husband expressed with reverence.

"Heni contacted you today didn't he." Janice commented as Peter dried his wife's back. He turned red, which confirmed her suspicions. "So, what did he say, Peter?"

"Put on a dress and we'll go to dinner." Peter said without an answer to her question.

There was a blue dress on the bed, it went to just below her knees, and buttoned in front from the waist up, it was modest, but made of a light material. Janice went to her garment drawer. "I want you to just put on the dress my dear, the undergarments detract from your beauty." His wife looked at him and there was reverence in his eyes.

"Okay, my dear for you I will do this, but we need to talk." Janice said as she slipped on the dress and donned a pair of blue shoes to match her outfit. The dress fit her snug at the waist but flared out at the skirt part, the top was loose so when she bent down if she wasn't careful her boobs would be exposed to anyone above her. IE the servers.

It was a quiet two-minute ride to the restaurant. Peter jumped out to open the door for his wife. They walked arm-in-arm to the hostess station and were seated immediately in an end booth. His wife slid in, and Peter sat next to her. A tall young server came over for their beverage order and noted that he had a perfect view of the older woman's breasts from his vantage point. He had a smile from ear to ear. After they ordered he walked over to another server and whispered something to him.

"Okay Peter when did Henri call you and what did he say."

"He wants me to be his accountant." Peter said with his face red.

"Okay Mr. West what is the rest of the story?" Janice asked with suspicion that it wasn't the whole truth.

"He's worth about Three hundred and seventy billion dollars. He wants me to be his accountant." Peters face was red and his hands sweating.

"And that's why you're in such turmoil to tell me this. I don't think you told me the rest of the story yet?" Janice said, Peter could see she was aggravated with his avoidance of the truth.

"Damn I'm an open book to Janice." He thought. "Best just lay it out there for her and get it over with."

"The hook is Henri wants you nude when he meets with me, and he wants to watch our sons examine you." He whispered to her.

"No way, are you crazy even to entertain something like that, you should have said no right away." She screeched louder than she thought as everyone turned to look at the couple.

"Okay, I will call Henri tomorrow to tell him I'm not interested." The conversation was dropped.

Happy that Peter didn't cause a fuss, Janice let him rub his hand on her thigh and she spread her legs for easy access to her honey pot while she looked around to make sure they were not watched by other dinners. The scent around them when you came close to the booth indicated Janice was excited.

Another server brought their drinks. He noted the sexual scent at the booth and noted the man had his hand on the older woman's thigh under her dress. He was more interested in a look at the woman's breasts, but wasn't as tall, so he had to move closer, to look down her bodice to see her breasts. Janice looked over and accommodated the young man. She bent forward! When he looked at her, and saw the smile on her face, he turned red, and left with his head down. He knew he was caught. The original server came back to take their order and Janice accommodated him so that he could see her breast included were her erect nipples by this time. This game made her horny and Peter reaped the reward.

Janice was ecstatic that she foiled another attempt by Henri to get her naked. This made her more excited, and she let her husband play with her pussy while they waited for their meal. She pulled her dress up and sat on the cushion of the booth so she wouldn't have a wet spot on her dress when she got up. Their meals came in the nick of time or Janice would have had a loud orgasm in public, but she was now extremely horny.

It was very difficult for Peter to eat as his wife continued to grab his right hand to put it on her pussy and he was not ambidextrous, so he looked like he had a problem mentally as he ate, because he was right-handed. His right hand was busy diddling his wife's pussy.

When they finished dinner, Peter paid, and the couple walked out of the establishment arm-in-arm. He chivalrously opened the car door for his wife, and she honored him with a look at her engorged pussy as she entered the vehicle.

"I don't want to go home yet, let's go for a ride like we used to do." Janice said.

It was odd that Janice wanted to drive around, but Peter said. "Sounds like a great Idea we haven't done that in a long time." He pointed their SUV north on route seven passed the lake toward Vermont.

Janice giggled and said. "I'm getting warm." She stripped off her dress and rode nude to Peter's amazement, but he didn't say anything as he didn't want to break the mood.

She leaned against the door, spread her legs, then Janice asked. "Do you really want me to model for Henri? Tell me the truth Peter!"

Peter was mesmerized by the sight of his wife spread out in the car. He had trouble with the control of the vehicle and the view of his naked wife by his side totally exposed for his voyeuristic pleasure. "I would love to see you model for Henri, have your image out there, but I don't know what other people would think? You're too precious to me to have you scandalized because of the nudity. What do you think my dear?"

"I would do it for you, but isn't it illegal to be nude in public in this city?" Jan asked as she didn't know about the change in rules yet.

"Good point I will check that out at some point." He then settled down to drive and watch his wife diddle her pussy which caused him a hard problem in his pants.

"IIIII'MMM CUUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!" Jan screamed and her orgasm escaped her box and coated the seat. It was difficult to see her pussy in the twilight.

They were in Vermont on their way to New York on route three thirteen. It was dusk when Jan noted a sign that signified a rest area. It was off to the left and large at the base of a mountain. "Pull into the rest area Peter."

Peter turned into the rest area not sure what his wife had in mind. "Hopefully she will be willing to take care of my hard problem." He thought as he pulled into the area as far off the road as he could.

Jan reached over and unbuckled her husband's belt, unzipped his pants, and struggled to pull them with his shorts all the way off. She threw them in the back seat. "Move your seat all the way back like we did when we were dating." Janice giggled as she straddled him and plugged herself in for a horsey ride to orgasm.

After the successful completion of the act, Janice sat back in her seat satisfied, Peter had a smile from ear to ear as he thought. "My wife doesn't have to model for Henri just the thought brought on a wonderful union tonight."

The next day Peter called Henri and informed him that he couldn't take him as a client with the stipulation Henri insisted upon.

After Henri hung up with Peter, Henri called Janice's boss. When Henri connected with him on the phone he said. "Hi Carl, I talked to you a few weeks ago. I have Five hundred and fifty million to invest and I want Janice to be my contact person. She will have to be nude during all our transactions if you want my investment." Henri, in frustration, came right to the point.

"I will set up a meeting for you with her to explain your request." Carl stuttered.

"Don't bother setting the meeting up unless you can guarantee Mrs. Ward will attend it nude with you." Henri nearly shouted and hung up.

Meanwhile, Peter received a message from his boss Bill Sturn's. "I need to talk with you."

Peter went to his office. "What's up Bill?"

"I just received notice that Henri Towns wants us to be his accountant with you as lead, and you turned him down. Why?" Bill said in an aggravated voice.

"Well, there were stipulations that he put on us becoming his Accountant that I didn't like." Peter explained.

Will Peter explain to his boss the challenge? What will Janice's boss do? Will Henri get Janice's panties off and will she spread for photos? Let me know if you want to know what happens!

A good review will tell me you want me to continue!

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica

12