Henry I Ch. 02

Story Info
King Henry fucks Lothar for the first time.
1.5k words
4.19
8.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the coming weeks, Lothar and I had grown closer together; we were inseparable. He would sit at my feet in the throne room as I counselled my people, fetched whatever I wanted. He'd learnt to pleasure me, wherever and whenever I wanted, dropping to his knees with his mouth wide open for me.

We were sat together in my quarters, in front of the fire, him sitting between my legs with his eyes on me. I stared into the fire, squinting, thinking hard enough to forget he was there. He sighed, running his hand across my chest, burying his fingers in my hair.

"Sire, what troubles you?" He asked, pouting, trying his hardest to gain my attention. I furrowed my brow, pursing my lips, watching the flames as I thought out my troubles.

"Sire." His hand wandered down to my crotch, playing with my cock, knowing that that would rouse me from my.

"Everything troubles me." I stroked his head, squeezing his cheek. I lifted his chin up, tracing his lip with my thumb, he sucked on it. "Perhaps you can help me, and perhaps I will reward you." I smirked, he rolled his eyes.

"I need a successor. I would like one to arrive sooner, rather than later. I have no inclination whatsoever to have relations with a woman, but, I must in order to get my heir," I guided his soft hand, up and down, "I have been sent portraits of many young women, yet there are none that I wish to choose."

"Let me help you. I can help you choose." He cooed, licking his lips. I leaned down to kiss him, breathing out heavily as his hands worked their magic. "If I might add two new damsels into your roster. You have two princesses sitting idle in your dungeon, you will be pleased to know that neither desire to be wed. They wish to join the convent on the outskirts of the city. They will be out of your hair, yet ready to serve you whenever you want." He said.

"I suppose that that would be a quicker way. I need not wait for some young woman to be shipped across the sea."

He smiled as I pinned him to the ground, he cackled, tightly wrapping his legs around my waist, my hips bucking gently. I liked to tease him, give him the false sense of hope that I was finally going to take him; I had already decided that tonight was the night. I had been holding in my urges, gaining his trust, earning his loyalty; he was mine, and mine to use whenever I felt like it. "I have a proposition for you." I said, planting kisses across his bare skin.

"Go ahead." His voice was breathy, my kisses sucking it from him with, he squirmed beneath me.

"Open your legs for me tonight, and I will have Burchard purchase that horse you wanted."

"The sickly one tied to the post outside?" He asked, squinting.

"The very one."

I had made my way down to his stomach, the pale skin glistening, I nibbled greedily as he giggled. He untangled his legs from my waist, parting them greedily, running my hands up his body, tugging gently at his semi. "I do not want to hurt you, you will tell me won't you?" I asked, he nodded, lip tucked behind his teeth.

There was no way my cock was going to get anywhere inside him if he was not loosened up, I had to ease him into it, work his tolerance up; a great man had done the same for me, and I was certainly going to pass on the favour. I put my finger in his mouth, he suckled on it gently, before brought it down to his ass. I circled his hole for a moment, he was moaning already, his eyes closed; I slowly delved inside, knuckle deep, moving rhythmically. I smiled, going a little faster, before graduating him to two fingers; his eyes had widened, he tried to lean forwards to watch but I pushed him back down, shushing him. I loved watching him squirm, his mouth permanently hanging open.

"How does it feel Lothar?" I cooed, his hands balled into fists by his side.

"I love it sire." He breathed, I fingered him deeper, earning louder moans; I chuckled, pulling my fingers out.

"Can you take three?" I asked, gently stroking his cock as I awaited his reply.

He nodded.

"Use your words."

"Yes. Sire."

I placed three of my fingers into his mouth, inviting him to lube them up, he did so obediently; I pushed them inside him slowly, his toes curling, moans turning into pleasured yells. Luckily for the both of us, my guards knew not to pry when a young man squealed behind my closed door; they had followed me around for a decade, and new my activities far too well. My hand laid firmly against his chest to stop him from leaning to watch me.

At this rate, I wasn't going to last very long. Sticky, sweet precum was already leaking from my cock, and it certainly wanted to explore his insides personally. Spitting into my hand, I slathered it onto my cock, lining it up against his hole. His eyes were still closed tightly, his hand wrapped around his cock, jerking slowly.

Pushing in, I moaned loudly, matching his pitch, his ass so tight that I didn't know what to do with myself, his eyes staring deep into my soul. Rocking my hips slowly, I went in deeper, Lothar's face twisting with delight, I reached down to kiss him, tasting the blood that had come from him biting his lip with such force. Jerking my hips, he moaned into my mouth, again, his moans grew louder; I helped his hand, rubbing his precum all over it.

"Please, Sire. More."

His wish was my command, my cock sank deeper inside of him, down to the base. He begged for more, he got more, I thrusted as fast as I could, getting closer and closer, the pressure building in my stomach.

"Oh." I moaned, biting my lip. "I think I'm close."

I dug my fingers into his hips, holding myself deep inside him as I released, filling his belly. Panting, I leant down, resting my body against his, his chest slick with his own cum; I licked it clean, squeezing his cheeks, spitting his cum into his mouth. He swallowed, sticking his tongue out, an invitation for me to kiss him again.

"How did that feel?" I asked softly, my face inches from his.

"I loved it Sire. I want to do it again."

"Oh, you want to do it again?" I purred. He was pawing at my chest, twisting my nipple between his finger and thumb. He nodded his head slowly, tongue between his teeth. "On the floor? On the bed? On the green outside for all to see?" I teased, he pulled a face.

"Surely we would be flogged, castrated and thrown into jail."

There was a beautiful look of confusion spread across his face. I was the rule maker, whatever I said was law. I could do whatever I wanted, wherever I wanted, at whatever time.

"Lothar. I make the rules, I pass the laws. Anybody that dares question my actions will meet the the axe." I smirked, he pinched my nipple harder, I hissed through my teeth.

"They would be repulsed. They would riot in the streets."

His mouth formed an 'O' shape, I had pushed myself back inside him, my cock hungry for more of him. "Fuck." He closed his eyes.

"I would have them," I thrusted hard, pulling out slowly, "Their family," I thrusted again, "And their neighbours culled by my men."

He was mewling beneath me, unable to keep his mouth shut, his legs shaking. "Then I would have their heads put on spikes on the bridge just outside the castle walls." I whispered in his ear, hand resting on his throat, being gentle this time. I rocked gently, my cock so sensitive that my legs were going numb. His hole was so tight, warm, he was clenching and relaxing, making my eyes roll back. The pressure was building up in my stomach again, I was so close, his hands guiding me in, resting on my ass.

A wave of ecstasy washed over me as I released inside him a second time, my seed flowing from him as I pulled out. I kept his legs open, feasting on the cum dripping from him as he moaned, jerking his hand. "What a pretty hole." I said, sticking my tongue inside, eager to tase him.

"Sire, I think if anybody was to lay eyes on us they would be emphatically jealous."

I chuckled, standing up, leaving him on his back in front of the fire. I stretched my arms above my head, letting out a yawn. He took a moment, his legs still shaking from our intimate moment together; I laid in wait, watching him pad across the room to join me, his little pink cock swaying. Yes, it was not as impressive as mine, yet it was so pretty and petite that I constantly longed to hold it, kiss it, put it in my mouth. He blew out each of the candles, leaving the fire burning before curling up in my arms. I stroked his hair, he let out a deep sigh, before drifting off to sleep.