Henry's Cold Fusion Pt. 02

Story Info
Boobs and short haircuts.
1.7k words
4.5
10k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers

Except for Roz' need to sleep next to someone, Hank was impressed with her being her own person. She seemed to take to isolation as well as he did, and she did her assigned duties day in and day out without missing a beat or voicing a complaint. She dug into several research projects, one of which was assigned by McMurdo Station. The other was her own.

Her own project involved taking core samples through the layers of snow beneath them - about 40 feet down. Several times, he found himself helping her, rather than the reverse.

She even took an interest in his ham radio setup, sometimes listening through headphones, and even taking a stab at learning the Morse code. This was a whole new world to explore.

If there was one area where they diverged, it was politics. Roz was an out-there liberal who wanted stuff like a guaranteed annual income for everyone. Hank was a middle-of-the-road fiscal conservative who deplored those things and federal deficits. After a while, they realized they'd never change each other's views and avoided bringing them up.

Another area where they differed greatly was television programming. She liked documentaries, especially nature shows, and Nova. He liked quiz shows like Jeopardy and historical dramas, especially involving royalty. His one sin was watching American Idol, where he loved to applaud or criticize the contestants. "It's because I'm a virgo," he pointed out.

So, they compromised.

As so often happens, people in such close proximity over such a long time either grow increasingly distant or increasingly close. Hank considered it lucky that they were in the latter category. And, she hadn't yet applied for a transfer! Yet.

One day in the crossover season between summer and winter, with the wind again buffeting their abode, as he prepared one of those reconstituted ham and egg breakfasts for the two of them, Hank noticed her attire for the day - a thick gray sweater and loose trousers. The Norwegian fishman look, Hank thought.

Roz out of the blue suddenly deviated from their usual banter. "Hank, does it drive you crazy when I'm in the bed with you? I mean, I'll bet 99 percent of the other guys in the world would have come on to me by now. You're the perfect gentleman, as they say. When I came out here I had some reservations. If you'd been a younger guy, I surely wouldn't've come."

"You're probably beginning to think of me as a father figure."

She laughed. "Yeah, there's some of that for sure. My daddy. You're certainly easier to get along with than my real dad."

"Say," she said, shifting her position in their eating nook, "I want to ask you something. You know, I have C-cup tits." She smilingly cradled them with her hands and shook them. "Ever since I've been here, I've worn a bra, because that's what women do, right? Well, I wonder if you'd mind if I just burned my bras, so to speak, and didn't wear them anymore. I would be a lot more comfortable."

"Fine with me. I've always enjoyed looking at braless women with that certain jiggle."

"Oh, so you aren't passionless about women after all."

"Just to say, I am a guy, and stuff like that does catch my eye. But please do go ahead. As for me, I absolutely like the feel of bras and the shape they give me. For sure."

"But of course! Maybe I should give my bras to you! No, they'd be much too small for you."

Several days later, this time at the evening meal, after both of them had spent several hours outside with maintenance and research work, and were warming up and quite hungry, the topic of conversation drifted around to gender.

Roz: "I have more to tell you, Hank. You may have guessed by the way I dress?"

"Is that what they call unisex? The rugged outdoors look?" Hank wondered what she was leading up to.

Since I've been here I've had time to take stock of myself. And I've observed you, knowing that you like to dress en femme. You open up to your feminine side. I can see that side of you the more I stay here. You are gentle, unaggressive, and there's a real nurturing side of you. Have you ever wanted to transition, totally?"

"Oh, in my fantasies, for sure. When I was younger, and better proportioned and better looking, I tried valiantly to transform myself into 'Lisa' and go out in public. And I did a couple times. But now . . . I don't know, I just enjoy the clothes, the lingerie, and tell the truth, it does get me going sexually. I feel good, very good, dressed. But not into makeup anymore!" He laughed.

"Well, you have inspired me," said Roz. "Part of the braless thing is wanting to dress more and more like a guy. I want to experience my masculine side. I want to wear men's underwear and wear work clothes. Does that shock you, surprise you?"

"I admit that I think of you as a woman, and would hate for you to lose all of your womanly attributes."

Roz: "And that was exactly why I didn't want you dressed as a woman around me when I first got here! I wanted a male presence. Isn't that interesting, dude!"

Now that this was all out in the open, their relationship evolved further. Roz had Hank carefully cut her hair boy-short. She could now use a comb instead of a brush. She exclusively wore her guy-ish clothing, except for a special occasion or two when she might appear in a dress.

Several weeks later, Roz again spoke up. She had begun to cultivate a somewhat lower-register voice and wanted to be called Eric. She no longer wore nighties to bed. Hank loaned her some of his boxer underwear.

"Hank, I'm in a better place. I finally have the space to be whoever I want to be. That's so freeing, so e-man-cipating, if you don't mind a pun. And you know what, I've decided I've come to the place where I think I'd be comfortable having you be Lisa whenever you wished. Isn't this all so clever and ridiculous? Eric and Lisa, the happy household amid the swirling snows of Antarctica!"

"You're sure? I mean, a bearded Lisa? Hairy arms?"

"Oh, you'd have to shave, Hank. Why not?"

"Well, this is intoxicating, to say the least. Not in my wildest dreams did I ever figure this would happen."

Roz: "Remember we're scientists, first and foremost. We can move forward slowly, with all due care and consideration, and accept each other. What do you say?"

"Yes." And with that, Hank gave Roz, or Eric, a fleeting kiss on the lips.

Roz, or Eric, had transformed herself into a himself, gradually, in stages. But for Hank, the change would happen overnight. They planned an evening weatherpersons' party with some long-stowed wine to celebrate their new relationship. Along with crackers and some cream cheese.

Hank was rather nervous about presenting as Lisa. First, he had to shave off his long beard, which was major. Then he slipped into nice panties and black leggings. He tugged himself into a tight girdle to nip in his waist and shape his buns a bit. That was followed by a sexy, lacy black bra with silicone inserts.

On went a long maroon skirt that nearly reached the floor, followed by a slinky and formfitting long-sleeved black top that nicely displayed his boobs. To top all that off, he clipped on silver hoop earrings and dropped his favorite pendant necklace around his neck. The final touches: a dark brown, long-hair wig; lipstick; and black pumps.

He was strongly turned on by the tightness of the girdle and bra. The feeling of earrings dangling from his ears made him feel suddenly rather feminine.

Oh, if the boys at McMurdo could see me now!

Eric had been waiting with bated breath for almost an hour for Lisa to make her appearance. She/he really didn't know if the change would be pleasing and nuanced, or gross and pathetic.

When Lisa finally swept in, Eric was temporarily stunned.

Eric: "Hank - so sorry, I mean Lisa - all I can say is wow. You really have good taste. Who'd have thought?"

What Eric didn't say was that the clothing was splendid, but Lisa's face was incongruously angular and male, and beyond that, Lisa's skin where her beard had been was white, while the remainder of her face was tanned from the Antarctic sun. Eric hadn't expected anything close to perfection, so the defect was bearable.

"I haven't done this with anyone since my wife so many years ago," Lisa said in a soft, higher-pitched voice. "One thing I didn't mention is that when you flew in and I got those Amazon parcels, most of them were women's things. Like, I'm wearing my new bra, shoes and earrings."

"Wonderful. I should avail myself of the same opportunities!"

"So, other than 'wow,' how do you like my appearance? No, that's a leading question. I should ask, 'How does my appearance strike you?'"

Lisa sat down next to her weather roommate.

"I see you as a Lisa. Really, I do think we can make a go of this." Eric pondered the future, and chuckled. "Of course, out of doors we're just two bundled-up scientists. Indoors, we can be Eric and Lisa."

He reached out to touch Lisa's boob. "That's pretty close to the real thing, girl," he said.

"Only the best. And now," announced Lisa, "it's time to uncork that wine and celebrate. Shall we try the cabernet or the Riesling?"

"Oh, definitely the Riesling. I only want sweet wine for my sweetie friend."

After two hours of finishing off the liter-size bottle, and watching a made-for-TV movie, they decided to retire. Lisa had been ready to kiss Eric while on the couch - a big, wet, smoochy kiss - but it wasn't about to happen. They merely gave each other a peck on the cheek as they turned in, very inebriated - Lisa in her slinky and nearly transparent nightgown, and Eric in his boxer shorts and T-shirt, with breast shapes pushing through from underneath.

Each of them, at different times of the night, managed to masturbate without waking up the other.

The sound of the wind outside always lulled both of them to sleep.

*****

Note to the reader: So far, this story has been rather tepid sexually. That is about to change in part three. Your patience will be rewarded.

ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers