Henry's Cold Fusion Pt. 03

Story Info
Finding a way to stay warm.
2.1k words
4.57
5.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers

Now that they'd switched roles, sparks flew between Eric and Lisa.

At first, they were more silent with each other. Then, gradually, all-new avenues of conversation opened up. Eric had taken to sometimes affectionately calling Lisa "Leese."

Eric: "I love your dress tonight. Your boobs fit it perfectly. And love your earrings. Sexy, if I may say so."

"Why, thank you. It's so relaxing to be with someone who accepts Lisa. To be honest, this whole new scene brings my sexuality to the surface. It's like, my male sexuality flows through me and blossoms out like a flower into Lisa."

Eric: "Funny, I've noticed too. And what do you notice about me - if anything!"

"You've really transformed effortlessly, Eric. You seem so at home in guys' clothing - and I love that you still wearing those tiny Roz earrings. But why don't you order a new wardrobe, 'cuz your choices are so limited now, and of course, my clothing's too big for you."

Eric: "I'll confess something, Leese. I wish I had a dick. There, now I've said it. I wish I had a healthy-sized dick to make a bulge in my trousers. Maybe I should stick some socks in there. Just how is it, lovely Lisa, to have a dick?"

Lisa laughed. And laughed again. This was hilarious. And then she figured Eric was serious, so she replied, "My dick was just a dick before puberty. One was expected to keep it hidden. Once after I'd taken a leak in my high school's rest room, and was zipping up, my dick got caught in the zipper. You wouldn't believe the pain. Oh my god. And I couldn't cry out, 'cuz that would've caused immense embarrassment. So I just had to yank it out, and that was excruciatingly painful.

"But after puberty, everything changed. One night I was camping in our backyard with my older brother and I was secretly wearing an elastic jock strap. I was playing around with it in my sleeping bag, feeling my dick under the soft pouch and the most massive, overwhelming sensation took hold of me. I was so scared, and I had no idea of what was happening, so I got out of the tent in the middle of the night and walked around.

"The first time I actually came, with that same onrush of super sensation, was when I was wearing my mom's swimming suit in secret, and I came in it. I ever so carefully washed it, because by this time I realized I was spurting sperm, and I was afraid of getting her pregnant."

Eric: "Love your stories."

"So, over the years, when I haven't been sleeping with a woman, and even sometimes when I was, my third leg has been very kind to me. We have a special relationship. Just before I come, my body suddenly has a tiny little sweat, and then it's heaven all over again."

Lisa: "So, Eric, you don't have a dick, but have you ever used a strap-on dildo with anyone?"

"With one other. Well, two. The first time with a guy who wanted it in the ass, and that was an eye-opener, 'cuz he really got off on it. I was kinda shy about it then, but the second time, I really got into it and humped away like a stud.

"The other time was when I had this fling with a girl in college, when we shared an apartment with one other woman. She was attracted to me insanely, not sure why, and she used to drop by my room late into the night and want to make it.

"Eventually one thing led to another and she wanted to be on the receiving end of my strap-on. Now, this I especially enjoyed! I fucked her in every position imaginable, in her cunt, in her mouth, in her asshole. Wow. And I had it rigged up so I climaxed too. This probably shocks you."

"Turns me on, actually. . . . . . Do you have the strap-on with you?"

"Didn't bring it. Too afraid someone would see it, in transit. It's in my storage locker back at McMurdo. . . . . . Why, you want to be fucked?"

"Hmmm. Looking at porn, it crossed my mind a couple times. Exciting, I'd think, especially when dressed for the role."

And so, that was the conversation of interest for the evening. There was a big moist spot in Lisa's panties when she removed them before bed.

The daily banter now often revolved around their gender desires, clothing, ways of acting and speaking, and so on. They would coach each other on the fine points of acting femininely or masculinely. But actually, Lisa didn't want Eric to become too masculine. When there were a few evidences of breasts under Eric's clothing, she wanted a little femininity to go along with it. Lisa liked a mix, maybe 70 percent male, and 30 percent female (just the way a scientist would think).

Gradually Lisa's face (which she now dutifully kept closely shaved) lost its tan line.

Lisa couldn't swear to it, but from time to time it seemed that the way Eric looked at her, it was with desire. Like he wanted to touch Lisa, but something always stood in the way. When they accidentally brushed bodies (while not in bed), there was a little thrill for both of them.

When they communicated with McMurdo via video phone, they were ever so careful to eliminate any traces of Eric and Lisa. Scientists to the core. Steadfastly holding down the fort on the snowy and windy plateau. Platonic.

Once the commo operator at McMurdo asked if they needed anything - if they were running out of anything - and Eric and Lisa over-emphatically declared that everything was absolutely perfect and they had no pressing needs.

A month and a half later they had to eat their words. It was now the beginning of May - deep winter on the frozen plateau, when the sun barely rose above the horizon. One evening while in bed, they noticed the bedroom was getting unusually cold. They didn't pay much attention until they got up, when they found the temp in the entire building was close to freezing. This was a worry, definitely. The temp outside was 40 below and the wind chill worse.

They soon discovered their electricity had nearly failed. They bundled up and made their way with flashlights to the generator, in a small attached building. There was plenty of gasoline, but the motor wasn't turning on, and wasn't charging the main lithium battery bank. Also, elsewhere in the utility shack, there was apparently plenty of propane, but the outpost's heating unit wasn't igniting the gas. They were, as Lisa said, "Up shit creek."

They tried, in the near dark, in the extreme cold of the unheated shack, to start the heater manually, but they couldn't get the propane to flow properly and ignite.

The fur lining around their parka hoods was soon fringed with ice from their labored breathing. Back in the main building, they had to continue using flashlights.

Eric looked to Lisa for solutions. She'd lived there a lot longer and was much more familiar with the utility systems. A few hours later they made another stab at starting the heating system. They were defeated.

Inside, Eric asked, "How long can we exist without heat?"

"If we bundled up a whole lot, and ate cold food, and so on, maybe we could last a month. Have to find a way to melt snow for water. We've lost our communications, too. If things really got dire I could try to reach someone on the ham radio, since it has its own separate battery. Then someone could reach McMurdo and see if they could make an emergency air drop for us. Maybe drop a new heater. But in the meantime, let's try to solve this ourselves. Goddamn it, we're smart people and we'll figure a way."

Eric: "Yeah, if anyone could do it, we should be able to, Leese."

Their meal that evening, when for the first time in weeks they weren't enjoying their new-found gender roles, was cold beef chili from a pouch, cold carrots from a can, and cold sweet rolls for desert. They went to bed a mite thirsty, but didn't have the heart to go outside, scoop up snow, and melt it in their mouths. So they swigged some whiskey.

As they went to bed, with only a flashlight for illumination, they anxiously chuckled, and then laughed uproariously at their predicament. Well, when you signed up for Antarctica, said Eric, you had to be prepared for a little of this.

They threw every blanket in their closet on the bed and stripped down to underwear - Eric in boxers and Lisa in panties and camisole - and took their usual positions under the covers. The flashlights were turned off. After only a minute, without giving it any thought, Eric moved over to be spooned by Lisa's larger body, to stay warm.

Lisa soon reached around to cup Eric's breast. Eric shimmied even closer to Lisa's midsection. Soon, Lisa's dick sprang into action. She began breathing faster. Eric turned over and searched for Lisa's mouth. He smelled the vestige of perfume Lisa had used the day before. In the darkness, he first kissed Lisa's neck, then clumsily her ear, then her nose, and finally her mouth.

Not a word had been spoken.

They wrapped their arms around each other in a tight embrace as their lips, which had waited so long for a union, frantically and wetly came together. It was, said Eric later, like his first passionate kiss in high school.

Then, they started hip thrusting against each other. Lisa got her leg between Eric's and put pressure against his cunt. In turn, Eric began thrusting his cunt against Lisa's leg. Eric soon exploded. After he collapsed next to Lisa for a while, he returned to life and reached for Lisa's cock.

It was rewardingly hard, with that cock curve he loved, and was slippery with pre-cum. As Eric grasped it, Lisa loudly moaned. Eric knew it wouldn't take much to get Lisa over the edge too, so he backed off a little in the dark.

"What shall we do with this?" Eric whispered.

"Jesus," agonized Lisa. "This puppy of mine is hot to trot."

"We need all the heat we can generate here, Lisa." Eric laughed.

"Well, ideally, I'd like to fuck you," Lisa admitted.

"Yeah, I've thought about that."

But Eric had his own plan. With a hand on the head of Lisa's hard cock, he carefully licked her shaft and balls, and even briefly sucked each ball separately. To Lisa, the sensation was beyond divine. Pre-cum continued to leak into Eric's hand, and finally, he hand-pumped her penis quickly and made Lisa in turn explode. Eric's hand was now full of sticky sperm, as was part of the bed.

"Oh my god, Roz, I mean Eric. Oh my god. We're like two teenagers having petted and made out for months - like being totally frustrated - and then one night the parents are away and they go wild."

"Just to say, Lisa, we can have a whole lot of fun together - if we don't die first here, don't you figure?"

With this burst of energy and the blowing away of their brains' cobwebs, the next day they smartly figured out a way to get the heat going. And after poring over their generator's instruction book, they were able to get the thing running again. It turned out a fuel filter had become clogged and needed cleaning out.

Life at their outpost, which they took to lightheartedly calling Rosewood Manor, took on a whole new pleasure. Sometimes Lisa fucked Eric nicely, and with a strap-on dildo they fashioned out of wood and nylon straps, Eric fucked Lisa - quite carefully. They really came to believe that they were man and woman, in reverse, and were supportive of each other's needs.

After two more years, the possible happened: Eric got pregnant. To the staff at McMurdo, the joke was that Henrietta somehow had the right stuff and that in fact was a rooster. There were jokes about the various scenarios that may have led to the pregnancy.

At any rate, Lisa and Eric completed their Antarctic tenures and adventures with a baby girl born at McMurdo, flew back to the U.S. together after a vacation stopover in New Zealand, and took teaching positions at the University of Colorado in Boulder, where they had two more children and melted into the college community.

They weren't about to tell anyone, though, about their at-home lives once the curtains were pulled.

ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers