Her 45th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
775 Followers

I managed to get her alone for a bit and Pamela was a delight to talk to, besides David was busy schmoozing with a group of Electra's head office people who had shown up from New York to check in on things, Allison later told me. Pamela said that David made enough money so she could be a stay-at-home mother to the girls and now that they were both in school, she was going to college to become a physical therapist or something along that line, plus she enjoyed being able to use the large gym there.

"So, I guess you like it that David makes enough so that you can enjoy being a stay-at-home-mom? Huh?

She laughed and I asked her what was funny. She said, "He doesn't know it, but I have over 5 million put away with my financial adviser and it's under my maiden name. It's from my modeling career. It's for our girls and our retirement, if we can last that long. I have my suspicions about my husband. Please keep this to yourself. I don't want this to get back to him." I said I would and continued mingling and taking pictures.

Through some casual talking with people, I managed to get Pamela's personal email address. There was a lot of good food and drink. And even though the city didn't allow any alcohol at the city park, several people had smuggled in flasks or had fixed up 'special' bottles of their favorite soda pop.

David had a cooler full of his 'doctored' sodas and was handing them out right and left, though I noticed none of the New York people accepted any drinks from him. There was another cooler with canned beverages out under the big elm tree where most of the picnic tables were. It was a big one with Electra Advertising stamped on the front. The group from New York and over half the adults were using that one if they hadn't brought their own.

I had brought my Nikon with the 18-300mm lens and took a lot of pictures of everyone. I took pictures of the volleyball, tag football, egg toss, potato sack races and sack toss event. I even made them wait until all the desserts were on both of the picnic tables so I could take a few pictures before the tables were swarmed. I did manage to get a small piece of carrot cake and a chewy caramel covered brownie that made me wish I had a quart of milk to wash it down with.

I also made sure to get pictures of Brenda and Tonya every time David brought them over bottles of his special pop, which was quite often. Then to put icing on the cake, after most of the people left, including Pamela and her girls, they were sunning themselves in their bikinis and David was taking turns applying sun block or tanning lotion to the girls and his hands were going under their suits. I'm really glad my zoom lens has that anti-vibration mode for the close-ups I took. That was perfect for my plan.

Hoping I would get pictures like did, I had made arrangements to travel to New York on business the following week and looked up Electra Advertising's main office. Just two doors down, there is a nice cyber-café and deli. I walked in and using a new cheap laptop I purchased for this, I set up an anonymous email account and mailed the pictures of David with Brenda and Tonya to Pamela with a note that said: David has been having an affair with these two, and someone in the head office knows of it and there may be even more he had played with. He has also been known to be making advances towards other women in his office, even married ones. If you can't get him under control, David would most likely lose his job and be out on his ear.

It ended, 'This is just a friendly piece of advice from one woman to another.' I signed it, 'Been There.'

Allison not knowing what I had done, told me when I got home that David didn't make it into work for two days and when he did, he had one hell of a black eye and a couple of bandages showing. He claimed he fell off of his bicycle. I just smirked and took her out to dinner then home for a long evening of some good love making. Now we're back to several times a week and we have Friday night date nights.

Oh, my appointment at Genevieve's Garden with Zeta, all I have to say is that I told my wife it was very enjoyable. She has never asked for more information, thank goodness. And for everyone's information, we didn't have penetrative sex, though the way she made me orgasm, was so close to it, I felt somewhat guilty about it later on.

R69runner
R69runner
775 Followers