Her 45th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David caught me, though one hand was on my breast and one was on my thigh between my legs, close to my wet pussy, and his thumb was right against the garter suspender that held up my stockings that I had worn that day. He quickly righted me removing his hands, then looked up and had this very sexy look on his face as he said, "Still an old-fashioned girl, are we? Although, a very sexy one I might add." He then handed me the paper in question and I took a step away and went over it with him. Even though I was trembling, I could feel my juices running down my thighs.

All I knew was my pussy was gushing and I could feel the warmth seeping out of my pussy, then cooling as it ran down my legs. David told me to have the billing department send Baxter a demand letter and if it wasn't paid within 10 days, we would be filing in court and make sure billing notified him of that. He also told me to write him a personal letter saying that I would be more than happy to work with him once his bill was satisfied. As he finished, he was looking me up and down as if he was sizing me up.

I got nervous and told David that I needed to finish up the things he wanted me to do on the Baxter account before closing, plus I needed to use the bathroom. He walked me to the door with his hand on my waist and I thought he was going to kiss me before he opened the door. I walked out on a cloud and headed straight to the Ladies room to clean up. I was leaking so much; I bought a pad to put on to catch all my juices. I was glad I had an extra pair of panties in my desk. Thankfully I got home before you and showered and douched."

Allison broke out into huge sobs again so I rubbed her back. When she stopped, I asked her to continue.

"Babe, I found myself dreaming about him making love to me, and sometimes him just fucking me hard and fast, like in his office over his desk. Hell, I even dreamed about bringing him home on our lunch break and letting him have his way with me. For a while he was all I could think about. When you wanted to have sex, I felt so guilty, I, I, I just couldn't do it. I'm sorry hun."

Honey, said you were getting horny, well so was I. So, I decided I'd make it up to you that one Friday, but you called telling me those Taiwanese investors were in town so you worked late and came home tired and we just ate then went to bed. When I got up on Saturday, you were already gone to meet with them again and again you didn't come home until late. Dinner then bed. I was so frustrated and pissed. But I figured we would have Sunday to ourselves so I could show you how much I wanted you. I got up early, made coffee and started the hash browns, bacon and toast, waiting on the eggs until you woke up.

Then you walked into the kitchen dressed and I asked you where you were going. You said you had a golfing set up with your investors but should be back right after lunch. I asked you to sit down and have breakfast with me but you filled your travel coffee mug, grabbed a piece of toast and threw two pieces of bacon in between as you folded it and left me standing there. Oh, well. At least you'd be home by 1:00 or so and we'd be able to play then. At noon I got all dressed up in my sexy undies and put a robe on over it.

1:00 came and you weren't home. At 2:00 I tried calling, but your phone went to voicemail. God I was so pissed at you. By 3:00, I had had it and went up and got dressed and went grocery shopping. I figured I'd fix you a nice dinner and then we could play after dinner, though I had hoped for a lot more from you. By 6:30 I had the lamb chops, stuffed baked potatoes, asparagus, and my cheesy biscuits ready and a chilled bottle of our champagne waiting for you but you still weren't home so I began to drink the champagne. At 7:00 I put away the food and by 7:30 I had finished the bottle of champagne and headed to bed. I thought, 'Fuck it, if Matthew doesn't want to spend any time with me when I want to have sex with him, tomorrow I'm going to ask David if he will take me out and fuck me.' I cried myself to sleep.

In the morning, you told me you had gotten home just before 8:00 only to find me asleep. Your investors wanted to play a second round of golf, then afterwards, negotiations began and once those were finalized, your boss took all of you out to dinner. But you never called."

I choked a little as I said, "Honey, I'm so sorry. I had my phone in my jacket and after lunch it was getting warm so I put my jacket in the car, not thinking about my phone. I had forgotten to charge it the night before and it had died and I didn't realize it until I went to call you when I got back in the car after dinner." 'Damn, why hadn't I charged my phone and kept it with me?' I thought

This revelation from my wife was breaking my heart so I asked, "What did David say when you told him you wanted him? Was he excited? Did you two come here while I was at work? Did you get a hotel room?" Did he take you in his office or yours?" My mind had all these images of my wife being fucked by this young, hung, stud, her being pounded by his big fat cock, while screaming out in orgasm, over and over, even though she was here with me squeezing my hand. Again, I waited for her to continue. She grabbed another tissue and wiped a few more tears away.

"Matthew, my love, nothing ever happened between us. You see, on Monday, I came to work dressed to kill. I just knew David couldn't resist or turn me down today. I was glad you had left before me. My gray soft wool skirt barely covered my ass and I wasn't wearing any panties. I wore a semi-shear blouse with no bra and used my sexiest perfume. I had just parked and was heading into our building, determined to ask David to have sex with me because I was so pissed at you. But honey, as you know, we have an espresso stand in the lobby of our building and I had forgot my coffee after taking so much time dressing. And as I was standing there, waiting in line for my order to be brought out, I noticed two of my young, fellow co-workers, Brenda and Tonya, sitting at a table behind me and I could easily overhear their conversation:

Tonya asked, "So how did your weekend with our boss go?"

Brenda, smiled and rolled her eyes back in her head, "You wouldn't believe it. We didn't even make it up to his cabin before he had me out of his car and was fucking me over the fender with that big fat cock of his. God, that's the biggest cock I've ever had. I must have cum ten times before he filled me with his spunk. God, we were right there along the highway and were getting lots of people honking and giving us the thumbs up. David said it was a back road with little traffic. Yeah right!"

Tonya smiled and nodded, "You mean he fucked you right there along the roadway? I would have been scared to death that a sheriff or highway patrol might have come along and arrested you."

Brenda smiled and said, "Anyway, after that stop, he wanted me to take off my top and give him a blowjob. I did only I hadn't realized he had slowed down to give every passing car and truck a good look at what we were doing. He finally came down my throat and held my head down so I had to swallow. Then he had me move back into my seat and buckle up, still without my top on. Then he told me take off my shorts. I tried to talk him out of it but he reminded me that he was my boss, so I did. He really liked what he saw, so he moved his seat as far back as he could, then he had me straddle him and guide that monster cock of his, deep into my pussy again.

God Tonya, in this position, it was hitting my cervix and hurt a little, so I just sat still, my head on his shoulder until I could begin moving without any pain. You see, in this position, all of him was now inside of me. Since he had already cum twice, he stayed hard and I rode him all the way to his cabin, orgasming over and over.

He fixed us a marvelous dinner, then we cuddled in front of the fire and he had me give him head until he was hard, then he took me doggy as I had several huge orgasms, then turned me over, moving my legs over his shoulders, pounding all of his huge cock deep inside of me, causing all these fireworks to go off in my body. Then he ate me to several more orgasms. I came so hard that I passed out. When I woke up, I was in his bed and it was morning. My thighs were nearly stuck together with crusty cum. Being as quiet as I could, I used his bathroom to pee and wash up, then went back and looked at him, lying in bed, his morning wood, tenting his comforter. I couldn't help myself and pulled the comforter back and straddled him, sinking my pussy down on his long, thick, love stick. I orgasmed just getting all of him inside of me. Damn girl, you don't know how good it feels."

Tonya, who is the youngest secretary in our office, smiled at her and said, "Sorry to tell you this babe, but I was the first one in our office to bed David, though it was in my own apartment after he took me to lunch. I do know how good his cock feels and yes, he is the biggest man I've ever had inside my pussy too. It took him quite a while to stretch me out to get it all in but, wow! I'm going to enjoy it while I can as I'll probably never find a man built like him to marry. Those lunches with him were fantastic and if that's all I can get, so be it. I love that cock of his, but I'm not sure how it's going to be once his wife and kids get here next month. I don't want to be named in a divorce suit, do you?"

I turned and looked as Brenda seemed shocked, "Married? He's married? That FUCKING BASTARD! The way he was talking, I thought he was hinting at me moving in with him." Brenda nearly shouted.

"Matthew, once I heard these two girls talking about him, I knew. I was so ashamed. He was telling me I was beautiful, not because I was, but because I think he wanted to get into my panties. I was just another notch on his bed post. It crushed me. Now I felt like I was ninety years old. I went home and changed.

Yes, I avoided coming home because I felt so bad about thinking of having an affair with him. I couldn't make up my mind whether or not to tell you or just to keep it hidden but the more I tried to bury it, my guilt and feeling old was killing my spirit. I would either drive around aimlessly, or go to a park and walk. I'd see young women walking their children, or see families playing together and it just made my heart break.

Part of me wanted to tell you and beg your forgiveness, part of me was trying to keep my mouth shut and ignore it and yet another part was telling me that I should file for divorce and let you find a younger woman, because you deserved a woman that's younger, sexier and more beautiful than I am. I may have not cheated physically, but I did in my mind, I wanted it and you shouldn't be married to a woman like that."

Although my heart was aching, I reassured her she was still a very beautiful woman. I pulled her up and into my arms, giving Ali a very long, deep kiss as I softly played with her nipples. I swear they are connected directly to her pussy and when we were younger, I was often able to get her to orgasm, just by playing and sucking on them. I bent over and started sucking her nipple which got me her vocal appreciation. My hand went to her inner thigh, not to her pussy but just up to it. I could tell she was getting extremely turned on and even when she asked me to go up to our bedroom, I kept up the nipple play and thigh rubbing until Ali began begging even more for me to take her up to our bedroom and make love to her. Of course, I enjoyed making her beg, and after she was almost frantic about it, I finally I obliged her. We had what was some of the best sex we've had in years.

The next morning, just before we left, I suggested to her that she call Dr. Northam and ask about getting some anti-depressants and explain why she needed them. After Ali filled her coffee travel mug, she said she would call her. I filled mine and headed into work.

To say I was worthless that morning, would have been an understatement. I couldn't believe she was actually thinking about cheating on me, plus I didn't know how to get my wife out of her funk. My travel mug is normally all the coffee I have but today, at break-time, I walked into the coffee room and had just filled my mug when Amy and Diana came in to fill their cups. I had taken the last of the coffee, so to be nice, I filled their cups from my mug and began to make another pot of coffee. As soon as it began its chunk-a-chunk, Diana, our thirty-five-year-old bookkeeper, pulled me over to the table to be with her and Amy. She sat next to me with Amy directly across from me. Amy is in her early twenties, and honestly quite sexy, though I really don't dwell in it.

Diana grabbed my arm so I turned to look at her and when I did, she said, "Matthew, I've known you for years and something is bothering you. I hope you know that we are here for you. Anything you say to us will never leave this room, right Amy?"

Amy nodded, then added, "I swear. I want to help if you will let me."

I hung my head for a moment, trying figure out what to say about my situation and how much I wanted to disclose to my underlings, finally deciding to tell them the whole story. When I was done, they both smiled and Diana started suggesting things like a weekend get-a-way, a massage, a Caribbean vacation, a new car, fur coat, jewelry and things like that,

Then Amy looked at me with this cute but evil smirk and said, "I doubt you would like it but you could always find her a guy to have sex with. If you set it up and know about it, it really isn't cheating, right?"

I was trying to jump up but Diana held me down. "She's kidding, Matt. She's kidding, I promise. Right Amy?"

I looked at Amy with venom in my eyes. Then she said, "Oh, right, but on a little milder note, how would you feel about having her getting a massage?"

"Allison loves massages."

Amy asked with this mischievous smile, "Does she like erotic massages?"

Now I was at a loss for words. I looked at both of them, then was able to get out, "I don't know if she's ever had one."

"What about a spa day, you know, a full make-over? Has she ever done that?" Amy asked. So did Diana. I just shook my head and shrugged my shoulders.

Amy had this Cheshire Cat smile and said, "Problem solved. When is her birthday? Matt give me your credit card and I'll take care of everything."

I know I had my mouth open in disbelief but I managed to get out, "June 27th, Friday, next week, and what exactly are you planning for my wife?"

Amy smiled and said, "You're going to give your lovely wife total make-over at Genevieve's Garden and afterwards, I'm going with her and buy her a new outfit, then you will take her out for dinner and dancing at the downtown Marriott. I'll reserve a top floor suite and there will be iced champagne for you two to enjoy. Well, what do you think, Matt?"

Before I could say anything, Diana said, "If she won't take it, pick me. I'll gladly go with you."

I looked over at her and said, "Diana, you're married and Peter is a good man. You want to go and have sex with me?"

She got red faced then said," Sorry Matt. I've just heard a lot of wonderful stories about Genevieve's Garden and have always wanted to go but we can't afford it. I've tried saving up for it but something always comes up, a transmission goes out, the dishwasher motor burns up, Macie needed braces and glasses. It's just one thing after the other. My savings account has the bottomed out more times than a fat man on a kid's trampoline." After a short pause, she said, "Not that I'd cheat on Joe, but you are a very handsome man." Amy smiled and agreed with her, which floored me.

I took her hand in mine and said, "If this works, I will see about sending both of you there, OK?" They both squealed with joy. I handed my credit card to Amy and she took care of making the reservations for Allison. At least at home, things were better and she seemed in a better mood. Amy later came in with a list of websites for me to look at possible dresses for Ami that I might like. She wanted me to print them out wit notations and make sure the websites showed on the printouts. To be safe, I did that while I was in my home office while Ami was reading in bed. I often have work to do at home so it didn't raise any suspicions.

Next week, when I got home on the 25th, I was met at home by a very appreciative wife in a sexy mood. We didn't even make it upstairs. She had me on the couch in the front room. When we finished, she crawled off and I asked her what had gotten into her. She produced the formal invitation she had received from Genevieve's Garden. She was bubbling over with excitement.

"Oh, Matt. I've heard about this place and from what I've been told, it's something you would expect in Hollywood, or London, or Dubai. Every woman that I know of that's ever been there, has told me it was the most satisfying time of their lives. What in the world made you decide to give me this for my birthday?"

I smiled and pulled Amy's card out of my wallet and handed it to her and said, "Actually, this was Amy's idea. In fact, she will be taking you there. She has been there before and knows a few on the staff and wants to make sure you have a wonderful time. Plus, she wants to help get you a new dress, shoes, a new hairdo and whatever you need for your birthday dinner. I'm taking you out for your birthday so you need to pack an overnight bag as we won't be home until sometime on Saturday. Her eyes lit up then she popped out of my arms and headed into the kitchen to check on the pot roast in the oven and get us some wine.

We had a very pleasant dinner with Ali asking me all sorts of questions about what type of dress I wanted her to get. I smiled and said, "I've already picked out the style I want and Amy has a copy of it, plus three others that are runner's up if she can't find you the one that I liked. That evening in bed, we made slow, beautiful, passionate love, falling asleep in each other's arms.

Even before the alarm went off the next morning, Ali was going down on me, something she hasn't done in many years. I felt myself getting ready to blast off and let her know, thinking she would climb on but she just kept sucking. Hell, I think she was even sucking harder and when I came, it felt like she was going to pull my prostate and balls out with every last drop of cum I had. She absolutely drained me. I was quivering and laying there with this big Cheshire Cat grin.

Ali smiled, moved up and French kissed me, sharing some of my cum with me for the very first time. Then she threw her leg over me and grabbed my semi-hard shaft and worked it into her very wet pussy. It took her a bit but she managed to get it in. As she began rocking, I started to get harder and Ali began building up to her orgasm. I leaned up and took a nipple in my mouth which caused her to scream out loudly as her first orgasm shook her body. I moved to her other breast and sucking on that nipple brought out another orgasm, even bigger.

Allison rolled off of me, saying she needed to shower and get ready for work.

"I'll join you, if you'd like."

"You do that and we'll both be late for work. Why don't you brush your teeth, shave, then get dressed? Afterwards you can go down and fix us some breakfast, ok sweetheart?

Boy that day really dragged on for me. Allison was at home early as she had taken a half day off to get ready for her birthday. When I got home, she had my favorite take out from San Wu Chang's with a couple of chilled bottles of Saracco Moscato d'Asti 2018 ready for us. After dinner, Ali just wanted to cuddle in the family room under our big comforter and watch a rom-com while we finished the second bottle of champagne, though she drank most of it. The champagne hit her and she fell asleep before the end of the movie so I carried her up to our room and put her to bed. I stood over her for a while, thinking how lucky I was to have her for my wife. At least she hadn't cheated on me, even though she had been tempted. I was both worried yet glad she hadn't.