Her 45th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison's got her birthday off with pay. I had arranged for Amy to get away from work with pay too, saying she was doing some research for me. I was as nervous as a cat on the proverbial hot tin roof. By lunchtime, I was too nervous to work so I put in for comp-time, left and went home. Amy had taken my wife with her early that morning so I was alone. I shaved, showered and got my suit laid out. I put it on and looked in the mirror. I took it off and put on my tux. Checking myself out in the mirror again, I wasn't happy and took that off. I put on an Arrow shirt, Dockers, penny loafers and a sports coat. That felt the best but if Amy got the dress I wanted, I'd better dress fancier than this, so off that outfit came.

I looked at my suit and my tux laying on the bed, then looking at the pants, I realized that the suit pants only had one button and a zipper, where the tux pants had four buttons and a zipper and I had always hated trying to get those tux pants off in a hurry, those buttons always seemed to fight me. Yep, suit it was. I put my tux back on the hanger and back in the bag to keep it clean.

It was almost 4:00 and I got a phone call from Amy. She said they had finished at the hair dressers and were on their way back to our house. She asked if I was home, and when I said I was, she asked me to leave until 6:00. I asked her to give me 10 minutes and I finished getting my suit on, then hanging my coat in the back of my car I left.

I drove to the florist and bought Ali a dozen red long-stemmed roses. I knew she loved them. That took all of 15 minutes so I still had an hour and 35 minutes to kill. I sat there in my car thinking and the sun was making my car hot and me thirsty, so I started it up and drove to the nearby Hilton to grab one drink. For some reason, I threw on my suit jacket and realized the roses would wilt in the hot car so I grabbed them before going in. I set the alarm on my iPhone for 5:45 so I would be home in time. I walked in and the bartender gave me a funny look. I told them the roses were for a date I had in an hour and a half and asked if he could please put them in his cooler. Maybe handing them to him with a $20 bill helped but he took them from me with a smile. The bar was full so after taking off my coat, I sat down in one of the booths. I ordered a rusty nail and the cute waitress brought it over.

That first sip tasted so good I was finally able to relax a bit. I was about halfway through my drink when suddenly, this very beautiful redhead slid in next to me, setting her drink down next to mine. She turned to me, smiled and before I could say anything, she pulled my head to hers and French kissed me as her hand went between my legs and grabbed at my cock. My mouth was agape in shock but she kept kissing me. Eventually I broke free and was able to say, "Pardon me, who are you?"

Her head went back and she took a good look at me. Now she was very embarrassed, turning very red and said, "I'm so sorry. You look so much like my former boyfriend Lowell, I thought you were him. We broke up months ago and I haven't seen him since. This used to be our favorite place to catch a drink on Friday nights after work. When I saw you sitting here, my heart jumped and I just assumed that.... Oh, crap! Please forgive me."

She started to get up but I patted her arm and said, "Apology accepted. It's not very often a beautiful unknown woman comes up to me and kisses me." I looked at this gorgeous woman then added, "Truthfully, this is the first time a gorgeous mystery woman has ever came up to me and kissed me. By the way, my name is Matthew O'Connell, to whom do I have the pleasure of being kissed by?"

She finally looked up from her lap and at my face before saying, "Sandy, Sandra Johnson. Nice to meet you Mr. Matthew O'Connell. Matthew, I see by the ring, you're married. Is she with you or are you here alone?"

She touched my face, then her hand rested upon mine as she asked, "If you're alone, are you looking for company?"

"Nice to meet you Sandy, and yes, I am very happily married and even if I were alone, I've never cheated on my wife and after 25 years I don't plan on starting." Sandy looked like she was going to cry. "What's the matter?" I asked.

She looked over at me with her sparkly hazel eyes and said, "Where were all the good men like you when I was looking for a husband. Both of my husbands couldn't keep it in their pants and I've always thought all men were like that. I'm so sorry I let you think I was cheap. But honestly, I'm just very lonely, well and horny. I haven't had sex since Lowell left me."

I patted her hand and said, "Well I have to be going in a little while as today is my wife's birthday. She's been feeling old so my young secretary set up a spa day at Genevieve's Garden and then took her to shopping for a new dress and other stuff she needs for our date tonight. I'm taking her out to the Marriott for dinner and dancing, then we have a penthouse suite for the night of romance. She has been so worried about turning 45 and feeling old."

Sandy began laughing. I asked her what was so funny. "45, just wait until she turns 50 like I did a while back, then she'll have a right to feel old."

I was in awe, "You can't be 50, you look younger than my wife. What's your secret? Hell, I thought you were in your late 30s' or so." Her eyes lit up and she pulled me in for another kiss before I could stop her.

The DJ had cued up a slow song and Sandy pulled me out of the booth and said, "Matthew, please one dance before you go. Just one, to make this old woman happy."

I reluctantly took her in my arms but she molded to me, her head on my shoulder and it felt very nice. I said to her, "Sandy, you're not old, you are still a vibrant, sexy woman and any man that you allow to share your bed with, will be one lucky son of a bitch. I do know that if I didn't love my wife so much, I sure would have taken you up on your offer."

I could feel her crotch rubbing against mine and it was starting to have her desired effect on me. My hand was on the small of her back and she moved it down to her ass. I was beginning to feel my shaft rise and began feeling very awkward. The song ended so I turned towards the booth, but we hadn't gotten off the dance floor when another slow song started and she pulled me back into her arms. Sandy looked up into my eyes and said, "Matthew, you're a very good dancer. Your wife is very lucky to have you. What's her name?"

"Allison, though at home I call her Ali. When our daughter Emily turned eleven, she became a little hellion and instead of calling my wife, mom or mother, she began calling her Ali, so I think to piss Emily off, my wife just went with it and around the house, it's been Ali ever since. Once she married, Ali became mom to her again."

"Well, she is still a very lucky woman." Sandy put her head back on my shoulder and we made two more passes around the dance floor with her pressing her crotch tighter to mine each time. Thankfully the song was almost over when my alarm went off. I told her I had to go, walked her back to the table, gulped down my drink, and put my coat on. As I went to pay my bill, I told the bartender to cover Sandy's earlier drinks plus send her another one on me. He brought me the roses, then I headed home.

As I was about to open my front door, Amy opened it and waved me in. Seeing the roses, she winked, and gave me the thumbs up." She told me to stand in the living room so I did, holding the dozen red roses waiting for my lovely wife to appear. Walking down the stairs, she took my breath away. The dress Allison had picked out wasn't exactly like the one that I had chosen, it was sexier.

I had chosen a black one and this one, was a sparkly red fabric that clung to every curve on my wife's delicious body with a slit on the left going up to her hip. The front was cut low, showing off her lovely cleavage and even the edge of her areolas showed, and as my eyes moved down, not a trace of any underwear could be seen. Her hair had been cut shoulder length on her left side and to above her chin on her right, and tapered in between with an inward flip. The stylist had added some copper highlights which made her look 10, maybe 15 years younger. Her exposed neck looked so sexy. She wore the single strand of pearls and matching pearl earrings that I had gotten her for our 10th anniversary. She was wearing a pair of 4" red patent leather heels. Just seeing her had me hard as can be.

Allison was absolutely glowing and she began gushing over the roses. She gave me a light kiss, so not to smear her lipstick, then turned and walked back into the kitchen to find a vase to put the roses in. I thanked Amy for what she had done and she said, "I'm glad your wife had a good time. She didn't get the full treatment I requested but that's Ok. She said she really enjoyed what she got. I'll see you at work on Monday and I'm looking forward to my trip there. Maybe Allison and I can go together next time."

Amy looked down at my crotch, smiled and said, " I can tell you like her new look, don't you?" I was embarrassed but smiled and nodded.

With the roses taken care of, when she came out of the kitchen, I asked, "Miss, what time do your parents expect you home tonight? I don't want them to get the wrong idea about me." She giggled and mock punched my arm as we got in the car to leave for the Marriott. We had just started our drive when Ali said, "You asked me last week about New Year's Eve and why I took off my undies, right?" I nodded. "Well, I was dancing with your boss, Thomas, and saw Marcie pull you onto the dance floor. Remember she came without her husband?"

I vaguely remembered that Robin's wife Marcie was rather inebriated that night and was trying to dirty dance with me and a lot of other guys too. I never encouraged it and had tried to keep us apart, though Marcie didn't like taking no for an answer.

"Well Matthew, watching her rub on you and to me it looked like you were enjoying it and rubbing on her, it made me very upset with you. I could tell that Marcie had nothing on under her dress so I went into the lady's room and took my undies off and hid them under the sink on the drain pipe. I had planned on picking them up before we left but I was too drunk to remember to do that, I guess. I returned and to show you, I began dirty dancing with other guys to see how you liked it. How come you never said anything before about it? I wanted you to come over and stop me!"

"Because I didn't want to start an argument, that's why."

"Honey, I hope you know I never would have done anything. I was just trying to make you jealous. That's all."

The valet at the Marriot really ogled my wife which she took note of, then took my arm as we walked in. Hell, I think every man in the place was looking at my sexy wife that night. We sat down and I ordered us a bottle of champagne. I had their Beef Wellington and Ali had their Filet Mignon a la Oscar. Everything was perfect and the white chocolate mousse topped with fresh whipped cream then drizzled with Kahlua we shared, just knocked it out of the park.

We moved into the lounge and got a booth next to the dance floor and I ordered another Rusty Nail and Ali ordered a Kahlua and cream. I asked her how her spa day went and she broke into a big smile, took my hand and said, "Fantastic, but honey, that story is going to have to wait until I get you in bed." Now this surprised me.

Then the three-piece combo and singer started, but no one was dancing and Ali didn't want to go up first, so we waited. The next song was a fast one and others were getting up so Allison pulled me out of the booth. It was a song from when we were dating and we were having fun dancing to that one. The next one was a Beach Boys song and I wouldn't let her go back to our booth. I loved their music. By the end of that song, I was drenched and, on our way, back to our table, I took off my coat. I downed my drink as did Allison and as we gave the waitress our order for another round, we both requested ice waters too.

As soon as our waitress brought the drinks, we both downed our waters and the waitress asked, "Should I just bring over a pitcher?" I nodded. A slow song started and my sexy wife pulled me to my feet and we hit the crowded dance floor again. It felt so good to hold her sexy body close to mine. She was molded in tight to me and we were kissing and not paying any attention to anyone else. I was totally in love with my wife.

We had just started our second slow song with Allison's head on my shoulder when she suddenly stopped cold, stepped back and looked coldly at me. She picked something off of my shoulder and marched over to our booth. I went over and asked, "What's wrong, my love?"

She turned and not caring who could hear said, "Fuck you, Matthew O'Connell. How could you? I thought you loved me? This was supposed to be my special night and you, you do this? Who is she?"

"Honey, what are you talking about? You're making no sense? You know you're the only one for me. Come on, sit down and let's discuss this calmly." I said, but she refused to sit.

Just then she shoved this long red hair in my face and said, "Explain this if you can, buster! It was on your shirt and I just got it back from the cleaners yesterday."

I then realized it must have been one of Sandy's hairs. I said, "Honey, I can explain, please sit down and let me tell you all about it. You're making a scene."

My wife's voice was getting louder and she stomped her heeled foot and said, "I'm not sitting down, you're going to take me home. I'm not going to listen to any of your bullshit, Matthew." I thought my goose was cooked.

Just then, my wife was being hugged, more like held, from behind by a woman. It was Sandy and she firmly said to Allison, "Sit your ass down young lady and if you won't listen to him, listen to me, before I have to kick your butt to do it!" I scooted over and my wife was pushed in next to me. Sandy moved in opposite to us and reached over and took Allison's hands in hers before my wife could stop her.

Sandy looked at me and said, "You were right, she is gorgeous."

Allison looked back and forth at us and said, "You two were talking about me?"

This gorgeous redhead looked into my wife's eyes and said, "After talking with Matthew earlier, I decided to come over here tonight to tell you what a wonderful, loving, husband you have and how proud you should be of him. Before you say anything, I saw him having a drink at the Hilton while he was waiting for you to get dressed. I thought he was my former boyfriend and slid in next to him and kissed him before he knew it. It shocked him and he tried to stop me, especially when I tried to grab his crotch. When he asked me who I was, I realized it wasn't Lowell and it embarrassed the hell out of me. I saw his wedding ring and asked him if he was married or if he was here out of town on business and if he was here alone, was he looking for a little fun on the side as I haven't had any sex since my boyfriend walked out of my life months ago.

I have to tell you sweetheart, your husband proudly said he had the most beautiful, sexy wife at home, and that he had never cheated on her and believed he never would. I told him I wished I could find a man like him. My first two husbands were pussy hounds and cheated on me throughout our marriage. He told me that today is your 45th birthday and I must say, you really don't look it. Just wait until you hit the big 5-0. That's when it really comes up and bites you in the ass."

Allison had her mouth open then managed to get out, "5-5-50? You can't be 50, are you?"

Sandy nodded and said, "Afraid so, sweety. Almost three months ago."

"But you're so beautiful and don't look nearly that old."

Sandy leaned over to get close to Allison and said, "I'll tell you a secret, you sure don't look 45. If Matt hadn't told me how old you were going to be today, I'd have guessed you were in your mid to late 30s'. Allison moved over next to Sandy and gave her a big hug. Our waitress showed up and asked if we needed more to drink. Sandy looked up at her and said, "I really should be going and let this lovely couple continue their celebration. Today's her birthday."

Allison said, "The hell with that, you're not going anywhere. We want you to help me celebrate. Waitress, bring us another round of drinks. He's paying!"

Sandy looked at my wife and said, "But I don't have a date."

My wife smiled and said, "Well, I'm sure Matthew would be glad to take us out on the dance floor and from the looks we've been getting from those men at the bar, I think both of us could have our dance cards filled for the rest of the night if we wanted." Now I'd never seen my wife act this way.

The three of us had a glorious time that night almost until the bar closed and I danced with the two ladies, until my feet couldn't take it, then a steady flow of men took over and I watched when I couldn't dance. Thankfully Ali only danced the slow ones with me, though Sandy was having a good time of it with a guy who looked younger than I was. Just before closing, she came over and thanked us for a great evening and said she was going to go home, with the guy she had been dancing with, Brent. She was grinning from ear to ear, and so was he. She told Ali he was 38 and recently divorced.

I knew the bar was closing so I settled our tab, Then as I danced the last slow dance with my beautiful, sexy wife, she said, "Hmm, Sandy found herself a boy-toy. I could have had that."

My mouth hung open for a second and said, "W-what do you mean?"

She pulled me from the dance floor and said as she walked me to the elevator, "Let's go, Baby, and I'll tell you all about it." As soon as the elevator doors closed, I looked over and my wife's dress had been pulled down exposing her breasts. We locked lips as I had one hand on her ass and the other feeling her lovely, firm tits.

As we broke our kiss, Ali said, "I ran into Brent as I walked out of the lady's room. He and I had danced a couple of times. He pulled me into a very sexy kiss, squeezing my ass and told me he really wanted to take me home with him. He didn't realize that I was your wife. When I told him, he apologized saying he thought Sandy was and that I was too young to be your wife and let me go, though it did make me feel very sexy.

I reached down and her pussy was soaked. Ali wiggled and soon the dress was at her feet. This was crazy, but my hands were all over her body. When the door opened on the top floor, she stepped out and said, "Don't forget my dress, lover." She walked down the hallway towards our room in just her pearls and red heels. God what a sexy sight.

As soon as we got inside, she pulled back the covers on the bed and sat on the edge. All she had on was those pearls and red patent leather heels now. God, I loved watching her swing her feet as she rubbed her pussy. My clothes were off in a flash. Thank goodness I hadn't worn the tux.

Allison moved up to the center of the bed, spreading her legs wide and I noticed, her pussy was now smooth and as bare as the day she was born. I had asked her to do that for years but she has refused. Boy, was I going to take advantage of licking that! But now, my shaft was like a steel rod in my hand and I began knee walking towards it's intended target.

She wagged her finger at me saying, "Not yet honey. My kitty is so wet, I need that tongue of yours to lick some of that moisture away so we can get down to some serious fucking, then I can begin my story for you." Who was I to argue with such a request? I licked and sucked her pussy through probably a dozen orgasms and thought I was going to lose a handful of hair a few times and have my skull crushed but it was worth it.

I started to move up but my wife pushed me away. I stopped and looked hurt but she smiled and said, "I want to be on top for this. It will be easier for me to tell you, my story." We swapped places and I no sooner laid down than she straddled me and guided me into her snug little pussy. She started rocking slow and sensually, then said, "Matt, I hope you can hold out until I finish my tale about my spa day today."